This place is dead anyway...

Comments

• WobbieWobbie Posts: 29,924
    I think you may have scared Halifax off with all the rough talk....he's really a sensitive dude....why else would he rip off songs from manilow and Cher? I'm kinda worried about him now....is the weather out east suitable for a ratty bathrobe? his beloved patriots take the field today and I think the outcome will be pivotal in his mental state.....with a "W", Halifax will be into the liquor and probably happy enough to write another song. an "L"?......I don't even want to think about it....
    If I had known then what I know now...

Vegas 93, Vegas 98, Vegas 00 (10 year show), Vegas 03, Vegas 06
    VIC 07
    EV LA1 08
    Seattle1 09, Seattle2 09, Salt Lake 09, LA4 09
    Columbus 10
    EV LA 11
    Vancouver 11
    Missoula 12
    Portland 13, Spokane 13
    St. Paul 14, Denver 14
    Philly I & II, 16
    Denver 22
  • SD48277SD48277 Posts: 12,243
    imalive wrote: »
    I think you may have scared Halifax off with all the rough talk....he's really a sensitive dude....why else would he rip off songs from manilow and Cher? I'm kinda worried about him now....is the weather out east suitable for a ratty bathrobe? his beloved patriots take the field today and I think the outcome will be pivotal in his mental state.....with a "W", Halifax will be into the liquor and probably happy enough to write another song. an "L"?......I don't even want to think about it....

It's cold here in the east, with precipitation in the forecast. Halifax (please don't go away!) may have to trade the sandbox for the cat litter box to sit in, wearing his ratty bathrobe.
    ELITIST FUK
    SD48277 wrote: »

It's cold here in the east, with precipitation in the forecast. Halifax (please don't go away!) may have to trade the sandbox for the cat litter box to sit in, wearing his ratty bathrobe.

Im pretty sure he DOES have cats.....not like 50 or anything.....just a few.

I hope he has the sense to stay inside. As I said, the patriots game is key.

VIC 07
    EV LA1 08
    Columbus 10
    EV LA 11
    Vancouver 11
    Missoula 12
    Portland 13, Spokane 13
    St. Paul 14, Denver 14
    Philly I & II, 16
    Denver 22
  • badbrainsbadbrains Posts: 10,255
    Good morning you elitist fucks and degenerates! Just figured I'd pop my head in here and see what the fuck is going on. Looks like Scott's still an asshole and now Halifax is super sensitive. Anyone got a tampon for him? Carry on
  • Last-12-ExitLast-12-Exit Posts: 8,661
    It's been 4 hours since the last post here. This fucking place is dead. Plus, TWTM's thread is better ahyway!
  • That's because everyone who makes this thread awesome is either fully engrossed in football, or to tired and hungover to be funny today.....
    Anything you lose from being honest
    You never really had to begin with.

Sometimes it's not the song that makes you emotional it's the people and things that come to your mind when you hear it.
    That's because everyone who makes this thread awesome is either fully engrossed in football, or to tired and hungover to be funny today.....

I'm watching football and being funny.
  • PJfanwillneverleave1PJfanwillneverleave1 Posts: 12,885
    edited January 2015
    That's because everyone who makes this thread awesome is either fully engrossed in football, or to tired and hungover to be funny today.....

My headache gets worse when I try and think of responses.
    Post edited by PJfanwillneverleave1 on
  • That's because everyone who makes this thread awesome is either fully engrossed in football, or to tired and hungover to be funny today.....

Well you may be watching football......

Although good job on the Stone Gossard thread.

Sometimes it's not the song that makes you emotional it's the people and things that come to your mind when you hear it.

Well you may be watching football......

Although good job on the Stone Gossard thread.

Lol. I'll take that as a compliment.
  • hedonisthedonist Posts: 24,524
    About to make old-school Sloppy Joe's (meaning the Manwich version) at the ever-so-gentle yet brazen persistence by a certain someone.

Pretty sure the football mentioned above is very soon to follow :-w
  • hedonist wrote: »
    About to make old-school Sloppy Joe's (meaning the Manwich version) at the ever-so-gentle yet brazen persistence by a certain someone.

Oh come on sloppy joe's are awesome....pretty sweet way to spend a Sunday afternoon, catch a buzz, munch on some sloppy joes and catch a game...only way it could be sweeter if it was a hockey game......

hedonist wrote: »

no better sloppy joe than the manwich. if you make any more effort than that, you're a chump.

VIC 07
    EV LA1 08
    Columbus 10
    EV LA 11
    Vancouver 11
    Missoula 12
    Portland 13, Spokane 13
    St. Paul 14, Denver 14
    Philly I & II, 16
    Denver 22
    To you two - I like a Manwich and I can't deny :-D

And yes, the game is on as is the buzz.

All smiles here.
    That sloppy Joe isn't made with turtle meat is it?
    3:-O
  • That sloppy Joe isn't made with turtle meat is it?

No. It does contain bologna though.
    hedonist wrote: »
    3:-O

What is that?
    That sloppy Joe isn't made with turtle meat is it?

No. It does contain bologna though.

the pervert apocalypse is HERE.

VIC 07
    EV LA1 08
    Columbus 10
    EV LA 11
    Vancouver 11
    Missoula 12
    Portland 13, Spokane 13
    St. Paul 14, Denver 14
    Philly I & II, 16
    Denver 22
    Any word on Halifax? Is he still sitting in the cat litter box?
    ELITIST FUK
  • Will this be the Bologna Bowl??

he's watching the game....and checking Gisele's instagrams.

VIC 07
    EV LA1 08
    Columbus 10
    EV LA 11
    Vancouver 11
    Missoula 12
    Portland 13, Spokane 13
    St. Paul 14, Denver 14
    Philly I & II, 16
    Denver 22

he's watching the game....and checking Gisele's instagrams.

So all, for the moment, is good in his degenerate little 'hood.
    ELITIST FUK
  • imalive wrote: »

The game keeps going like this he's gonna have the songs pouring out of him for days....

The game keeps going like this he's gonna have the songs pouring out of him for days....

they'll be coming out of his ass!

VIC 07
    EV LA1 08
    Columbus 10
    EV LA 11
    Vancouver 11
    Missoula 12
    Portland 13, Spokane 13
    St. Paul 14, Denver 14
    Philly I & II, 16
    Denver 22

and backwards

and backwards

that is probably gonna hurt!

and backwards

good music comes from pain, especially the Halifax blues

and backwards

good music comes from pain, especially the Halifax blues

Haha nice, but I hope that is the only place his pain comes from, we are pulling for the same team right now.

• Lol!
This discussion has been closed.