^^^^ i thought we weren't doing that? [-X

remember when we had the WFT smiley?

and face palm?

and shifty?

Just in that post I wasn't going to
    I've met Rob

DEGENERATE FUK

This place is dead

"THERE ARE NO CLIQUES, ONLY THOSE WHO DON'T JOIN THE FUN" - Empty circa 2015

"Kfsbho&$thncds" - F Me In the Brain - circa 2015
  • imalive wrote: »

remember when we had the WFT smiley? fwMEelp.gif

and face palm? oM52VQa.gif

and shifty? PPGZ6Qa.gif

This is how I wave to the people behind and below me 4FVerJo.gif

I like this elitist popcorn qcJ5Ee0.gif

• A couple of things to cheer you up.....elitist degenerates in the line in turtle form.....
    wSkwKyG.jpg
    3uBOJ.gif

I think I saw my turtle's cousin Lou! holy shit! Hey Lou! Lou! They can hear me right? Hey Lou!

That depends, if he's riding one of the water horses then probably.....if he's the one being shoved into the water then no, cause he's underwater.
    Not laying any blame here but it seems #2 in line may be the culprit in the turtlegate investigation....I mean we have video proof......

Wait wait wait!!! Whatta you tryin'a say???
  • shetellsherselfshetellsherself New Jersey Posts: 8,818
    edited January 2015
    Ok. So I finally caught up to this point. Geesh. I'm wondering which one of you degenerate elitists tried to hop the GA line right in front of me in Tulsa after I had waited dutifully in line all damn day? (I had a blast waiting all day though!). Yes, that's right, right before we entered the security some elitist fuk stepped right in front of the one he thought would be least likely to protest (me). I was about to protest and boot him to the back when my 6'4" brother who was standing right behind me reached around and tapped him on the shoulder. You'll remember he said, " hey buddy, I know damn well you haven't been waiting here all day and I don't really care where you cut in line as long as it's not in front of my sister." So anybody want to fess up?
    Post edited by shetellsherself on
    5/3/92 Omaha, NE
    6/19/95 Red Rocks
    9/11/98 MSG
    11/19/12 EV solo Tulsa
    7/19/13 Wrigley 10/19/13 Brooklyn 2 10/21/13 Philly 1 10/22/13 Philly 2 10/25/13 Hartford
    10/08/14 Tulsa 10/09/14 Lincoln
    9/26/15 NYC Global Citizen
    4/16/16 Greenville 4/28/16 Philly 1 4/29/16 Philly 2 5/1/16 MSG 1 5/2/16 MSG 2 8/7/16 Fenway 2 8/20/16 Wrigley 1
    4/7/17 RRHOF New York City
    9/2/18 Fenway 1 9/4/2018 Fenway 2
    9/18/21 Asbury Park
    2/4/22 EV Earthlings NYC 2/6/22 EV Earthlings Newark 9/11/22 MSG 9/14/22 Camden
    9/3/24 MSG 1 9/4/24 MSG 2 9/7/24 Philly 1 9/9/24 Philly 2
  • So anybody want to fess up?

well it certainly wasn't TallonTed. No one would let that guy cut in anywhere.
  • SD48277SD48277 Posts: 12,243
    Ok. So I finally caught up to this point. Geesh. I'm wondering which one of you degenerate elitists tried to hop the GA line right in front of me in Tulsa after I had waited dutifully in line all damn day? (I had a blast waiting all day though!). Yes, that's right, right before we entered the security some elitist fuk stepped right in front of the one he thought would be least likely to protest (me). I was about to protest and boot him to the back when my 6'4" brother who was standing right behind me reached around and tapped him on the shoulder. You'll remember he said, " hey buddy, I know damn well you haven't been waiting here all day and I don't really care where you cut in line as long as it's not in front of my sister." So anybody want to fess up?

It wasn't me. I was nowhere near Tulsa. I don't know your brother, but he sounds awesome. :-bd
    ELITIST FUK
  • Ok. So I finally caught up to this point. Geesh. I'm wondering which one of you degenerate elitists tried to hop the GA line right in front of me in Tulsa after I had waited dutifully in line all damn day? (I had a blast waiting all day though!). Yes, that's right, right before we entered the security some elitist fuk stepped right in front of the one he thought would be least likely to protest (me). I was about to protest and boot him to the back when my 6'4" brother who was standing right behind me reached around and tapped him on the shoulder. You'll remember he said, " hey buddy, I know damn well you haven't been waiting here all day and I don't really care where you cut in line as long as it's not in front of my sister." So anybody want to fess up?

Wasn't me! I was in rehab!
  • lolobugglolobugg BLUE RDGE MTNS Posts: 8,192
    not I....never been to Tulsa
    and elitist degenerates do a lot of bad things but we don't cut in line at PJ shows....
    we are 100% against the line and listers....
    and good for your brother!!!

livefootsteps.org/user/?usr=446

1995- New Orleans, LA  : New Orleans, LA

1996- Charleston, SC

1998- Atlanta, GA: Birmingham, AL: Greenville, SC: Knoxville, TN

2000- Atlanta, GA: New Orleans, LA: Memphis, TN: Nashville, TN

2003- Raleigh, NC: Charlotte, NC: Atlanta, GA

2004- Asheville, NC (hometown show)

2006- Cincinnati, OH

2008- Columbia, SC

2009- Chicago, IL x 2 / Ed Vedder- Atlanta, GA x 2

2010- Bristow, VA

2011- Alpine Valley, WI (PJ20) x 2 / Ed Vedder- Chicago, IL

2012- Atlanta, GA

2013- Charlotte, NC

2014- Cincinnati, OH

2015- New York, NY

2016- Greenville, SC: Hampton, VA:: Columbia, SC: Raleigh, NC : Lexington, KY: Philly, PA 2: (Wrigley) Chicago, IL x 2 (holy shit): Temple of the Dog- Philly, PA

2017- ED VED- Louisville, KY

2018- Chicago, IL x2, Boston, MA x2

2020- Nashville, TN 

2022- Smashville 

2023- Austin, TX x2

2024- Baltimore

• shetellsherselfshetellsherself New Jersey Posts: 8,818
    edited January 2015
    Ok. So the list of suspects is dwindling. I feel like sd####'s and wh's alibis are believable but TalonTedd from Toronto? Not so much.

eta... Check off lolobugg too
    Post edited by shetellsherself on
    5/3/92 Omaha, NE
    6/19/95 Red Rocks
    9/11/98 MSG
    11/19/12 EV solo Tulsa
    7/19/13 Wrigley 10/19/13 Brooklyn 2 10/21/13 Philly 1 10/22/13 Philly 2 10/25/13 Hartford
    10/08/14 Tulsa 10/09/14 Lincoln
    9/26/15 NYC Global Citizen
    4/16/16 Greenville 4/28/16 Philly 1 4/29/16 Philly 2 5/1/16 MSG 1 5/2/16 MSG 2 8/7/16 Fenway 2 8/20/16 Wrigley 1
    4/7/17 RRHOF New York City
    9/2/18 Fenway 1 9/4/2018 Fenway 2
    9/18/21 Asbury Park
    2/4/22 EV Earthlings NYC 2/6/22 EV Earthlings Newark 9/11/22 MSG 9/14/22 Camden
    9/3/24 MSG 1 9/4/24 MSG 2 9/7/24 Philly 1 9/9/24 Philly 2
  • Empty GlassEmpty Glass Posts: 12,329
    Not I, I'm in the north east...no need for Tulsa and for the lottery my GA entries are at the bottom of my show selections
    I've met Rob

DEGENERATE FUK

This place is dead

• SD48277SD48277 Posts: 12,243
    Ok. So the list of suspects is dwindling. I feel like sd####'s and wh's alibis are believable but TalonTedd from Toronto? Not so much.

eta... Check off lolobugg too

I'm not saying it is him (and I really hope it's not), but based on Halifax's attempts to grab the #1 spot on line for degenerate-palooza, you might want to ask him his where-abouts on said Tulsa evening.
    ELITIST FUK
  • It wasn't me, I wasn't even in the country and I was literally on the other side of the continent during the Tulsa show...also not a dude.
    Anything you lose from being honest
    You never really had to begin with.

Sometimes it's not the song that makes you emotional it's the people and things that come to your mind when you hear it.
  • Last-12-ExitLast-12-Exit Posts: 8,661
    If you guys are still talking about that turtle, I'm starting to think that he ended it himself when he realized he was in Tulsa.
  • badbrainsbadbrains Posts: 10,255
    edited January 2015
    Fuck Tulsa, u know it wasn't me Jen. I have a weird feeling it might be that asshole Scott (last-12). That's something he'd do. Just saying
    Post edited by badbrains on
  • TalonTeddTalonTedd Toronto Posts: 835
    So anybody want to fess up?

well it certainly wasn't TallonTed. No one would let that guy cut in anywhere.

He's right...it true >:/
    I remember when, yeah. I swore I knew everything, oh yeah.
  • badbrainsbadbrains Posts: 10,255
    It's about to get even more quieter here real soon......
    badbrains wrote: »

What you talkin about?
    I've met Rob

DEGENERATE FUK

This place is dead

• badbrains wrote: »

What you talkin about?

Whatchu talkin 'bout Willis???
  • WobbieWobbie Posts: 29,924
    A couple of things to cheer you up.....elitist degenerates in the line in turtle form.....
    wSkwKyG.jpg

"water horse"!....so funny it almost deserves that despicable smiley....almost.
    SD48277 wrote: »

Thanks for the shout-out. B-)
    Sorry to nit-pick, but it's Cap'n Crunch. :ar!

probably when he copied and pasted the originals, they said Captain....I know damn well halifax isn't typing all that....I'm on to him now....he adds a few words, here and there, and all of the sudden he's a musical fukking genius.

Wasn't me! I was in rehab!

good one!...or, is it?
    imalive wrote: »

remember when we had the WFT smiley? fwMEelp.gif

and face palm? oM52VQa.gif

and shifty? PPGZ6Qa.gif

that's a WTF imposter....WTF had one big, buggy eye.
    badbrains wrote: »
    Fuck Tulsa, u know it wasn't me Jen. I have a weird feeling it might be that asshole Scott (last-12). That's something he'd do. Just saying

for some reason, it's always comedy gold when you call last exit an "asshole"

this whole fukken post, I needed better smileys. just one reason why this place is dead.

:|
    If I had known then what I know now...

Vegas 93, Vegas 98, Vegas 00 (10 year show), Vegas 03, Vegas 06
    VIC 07
    EV LA1 08
    Seattle1 09, Seattle2 09, Salt Lake 09, LA4 09
    Columbus 10
    EV LA 11
    Vancouver 11
    Missoula 12
    Portland 13, Spokane 13
    St. Paul 14, Denver 14
    Philly I & II, 16
    Denver 22
  • Almost six hours...c'mon this thread can't be dead. I can't quote but I can still read it. Toronto Ted, is it true Canadians prefer a particular position when intimate? Allowing them to both watch the hockey game?
  • PJfanwillneverleave1PJfanwillneverleave1 Posts: 12,885
    edited January 2015
    I can't quote

elitists_zps832fe30b.jpg
    Post edited by PJfanwillneverleave1 on
  • Almost six hours...c'mon this thread can't be dead. I can't quote but I can still read it. Toronto Ted, is it true Canadians prefer a particular position when intimate? Allowing them to both watch the hockey game?
    lolobugg wrote: »
    You degenerate bastards....
    this has become a free form discussion.
    it took me ten minutes to read thru all this shit.
    good stuff. keep it coming u fuckers.

This thread is like the chat room no one uses

a4559023ac96281a9e3076a2c4bd6b9bb3919b48c2e312aedf5b0eae170525da.jpg
  • Lmao!!
    I'm going to watch The Grand Budapest Hotel right now
    I've met Rob

DEGENERATE FUK

This place is dead

• PJfanwillneverleave1PJfanwillneverleave1 Posts: 12,885
    edited January 2015
    Toronto Ted, is it true Canadians prefer a particular position when intimate? Allowing them to both watch the hockey game?

The only way to tolerate watching the leafs play is while being intimate.
    Post edited by PJfanwillneverleave1 on
  • Grand Budapest hotel is great. It's also more appropriate to post that on the most recent movie thread. Let's try and stay on topic. Get it together.
  • There's a topic???
  • There's a topic???

yes, movies that you are going to watch or have watched is not one of them
    get it together you backliner
  • oftenreadingoftenreading Posts: 12,844
    There's a topic???

What if we are watching them from our position as first in line? After all, we have to pass the time somehow when we are not actively investigating Turtlegate.
    my small self... like a book amongst the many on a shelf
  • There's a topic???

What if we are watching them from our position as first in line? After all, we have to pass the time somehow when we are not actively investigating Turtlegate.

You have a point. We as directors of the movie would love to have the audience feedback.
This discussion has been closed.