Options

2014 PEARL JAM 12th BANDWAGON SHIRT

Comments

• Options
    jeffbrjeffbr Seattle Posts: 7,177
    Well, it is limited. It is limited to the number of 10c members since it is restricted to 1 per membership. I'm happy that they continue to make it available, continue to raise money for a good cause, and continue to promote the 12th man. Now even more bandwagon buyers can jump onboard with the champions!
    "I'll use the magic word - let's just shut the fuck up, please." EV, 04/13/08
  • Options
    Got mine yesterday-I love it! I noticed someone selling one on the Bay for $99.99-what an idiot!
    "A beacon on dry land"
  • Options
    wpg pearlwpg pearl Posts: 1,258

So much for limited edition. What a joke. Might as well put will restock when sold out. Many thanks ten club!!! I want you to release sevens again. I missed that sale. I guess that one is ok to sell on ebay for 500 plus dollars. Again, MANY THANKS TEN CLUB!!!

YOU MAD BRO ?

R.S

ajb
  • Options
    cp3iversoncp3iverson Posts: 8,640

So much for limited edition. What a joke. Might as well put will restock when sold out. Many thanks ten club!!! I want you to release sevens again. I missed that sale. I guess that one is ok to sell on ebay for 500 plus dollars. Again, MANY THANKS TEN CLUB!!!

Sounds like u bought one on ebay or something after missing out. LOL

its partially for charity. Be happy they restocked
  • Options
    demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,746
    It's clothing. You can't really put a "collectors limited edition" tag on a piece of fabric when a portion of the items profits are going to charity.
  • Options
    PearlJamAdamPearlJamAdam Powhatan VA Posts: 33

Its not the restocking of the shirt that pisses me off so much. Though I do hope that a majority goes to charity on a shirt that cost maybe $10 dollars to make. Maybe... I bought one from 10c and when it arrived, my nine year old wants one to. Well I can only buy one. But sevens they allow everyone to buy multiple's of and this is what's left, fuckin eBay. And buy the way, all you eBay sellers can KMA too...
  • Options

Its not the restocking of the shirt that pisses me off so much. Though I do hope that a majority goes to charity on a shirt that cost maybe $10 dollars to make. Maybe... I bought one from 10c and when it arrived, my nine year old wants one to. Well I can only buy one. But sevens they allow everyone to buy multiple's of and this is what's left, fuckin eBay. And buy the way, all you eBay sellers can KMA too...
    I'm pretty sure you can buy another one. I did.
    "My brain's a good brain!"
  • Options
    WSUFreakWSUFreak Posts: 122
    I'm just bummed that XXLs sold out fast, so I jumped on an XL which doesn't quite fit, only to have the XXLs restocked. Bummer.
  • Options
    WSUFreak said:

I'm just bummed that XXLs sold out fast, so I jumped on an XL which doesn't quite fit, only to have the XXLs restocked. Bummer.

This is a legitimate 'bummed out' feeling. I'm hearing you here.
    "My brain's a good brain!"
  • Options
    elwayvedderelwayvedder South Jersey Posts: 9,047
    Just got a coupon code for this shirt....can we apply it retroactively? I just ordered this darn thing and as a Broncos fan, I'm still trying to be good about this and support things!
  • Options
    MedozKMedozK Tennessee Posts: 9,209

Just got a coupon code for this shirt....can we apply it retroactively? I just ordered this darn thing and as a Broncos fan, I'm still trying to be good about this and support things!

The code I just got is good for any purchase through 2/7
  • Options
    elwayvedderelwayvedder South Jersey Posts: 9,047
    MedozK said:

The code I just got is good for any purchase through 2/7
    Ah my bad. I automatically assumed it was only for the shirt.
    Very cool of the 10c...no more Seahawks though...my heart can only take so much!

• Options
    RoleModelsinBlood31RoleModelsinBlood31 Austin TX Posts: 6,142

Not saying you don't have a right to be pissed but I think sevens you could only buy 1 per

I'm like an opening band for your mom.
  • Options
    NoWayNoWay St. Louis Posts: 347
    Can anyone help with sizing on this between L and XL? If L runs small then I may need XL. Thanks!
    St. Louis - 7/27/92, 4/22/03, 10/5/04, 5/4/10, 7/1/11 (EV), 10/3/14
    Chicago - 5/17/06, 8/21/08 (EV), 8/23/09, 7/19/13, 8/20/16
    Champaign - 4/23/03
    East Troy - 9/3/11, 9/4/11
    Kansas City - 5/3/10
    Las Vegas - 6/6/03
    Memphis - 6/20/09 (EV)
    Moline - 10/17/14
    Oklahoma City - 11/16/13
  • Options
    I guess I have been out of the loop, so Im lost as to what the '12th man' stands for??
  • Options
    The Seahawks have only had 1 player wear the #12. After that player retired they also retired the number and dedicated it to the fans, saying that the Seattle fans are like having a 12th man on the field (not sure if you are an American Football fan but each team plays with 11 per side). So the 12th man refers to the Seattle Seahawks fans.
  • Options
    BTW, the Super Bowl Champions parade is happening right now in Seattle, and they just announced that 700,000 fans showed up. There is a tremendous level of support for the Seahawks, and PJ are a part of it!
  • Options
    jeffbr said:

The Seahawks have only had 1 player wear the #12. After that player retired they also retired the number and dedicated it to the fans, saying that the Seattle fans are like having a 12th man on the field (not sure if you are an American Football fan but each team plays with 11 per side). So the 12th man refers to the Seattle Seahawks fans.

ahhhh OK, well that makes sense. I don't know anything about football, but I did watch the game and was routing for SeaHawks purely based on my love for all the great music that has come out of Seattle,haha. I love PJ and the idea of proceeds going to charity. thanks for filling me in
  • Options
    Glad I waited to by this... 12% off now.
  • Options
    derbydavederbydave Columbus, OH Posts: 11,254
    My shirt arrived in Columbus today...
    Looks GREAT & can't wait for an occasion to wear this one!!
    '96: Seattle: Key Arena
    '98: Seattle: Memorial Stadium 1 & 2
    '00: Columbus: Polaris
    '03: Columbus: Germain
    '10: Columbus: Nationwide Arena
    '11: East Troy: Alpine Valley - PJ20 1 & 2 + EV Detroit
    '12: Missoula + EV Jacksonville 1 & 2
    '13: Chicago / Pittsburgh / Buffalo / Seattle
    '14: Cincinnati / St. Louis / Tulsa / Lincoln / Memphis / Detroit / Moline
    '15: New York City - Global Citizen Festival
    '16: Greenville / Hampton / Raleigh / Columbia / Lexington / Ottawa / Toronto 1 & 2 / Wrigley 1 & 2
    '17: Brooklyn - Rock & Roll Hall of Fame Induction Ceremony
    '18: London 1 & 2 / Seattle 1 & 2 / Missoula / Wrigley 1
    '22: Nashville / St. Louis

http://www.livefootsteps.org/user/?usr=170

• Options
    BSullyBSully Indiana Posts: 1,026
    Breaks my heart, but I am going to have to buy this...it is too cool...
    1998: Noblesville, IN 08-17
    2000: Noblesville, IN 08-18
    2003: Noblesville, IN 06-22
    2006: Cincinnati, OH 06-24
    2010: Noblesville, IN 05-07
    2016: Lexington, KY 04-26, Wrigley Field 2 08-22
    2018: Wrigley Field 1 08-18, Wrigley Field 2 08-20
    2022: St. Louis, MO 09-18
    2024: Noblesville, IN 08-26, Wrigley Field 1 08-29, Wrigley Field 2 08-31
  • Options
    H.ChinaskiH.Chinaski Brooklyn, NY Posts: 1,596
    Bought this with 12% discount. Wouldn't normally spend 30$ on a tshirt but this one is too cool and since portions are going to charity ill make an exception.
    Pine Knob, MI Lollapalooza 1992 / Soldier Field, Chicago 1995 / Savage Hall, Toledo 1996 / Palace, Detroit 1998 / Palace, Detroit 2000 / Pine Knob, MI 2003 / Showbox, Seattle 2004 / MSG, NYC 2008 / Key Arena I & II, Seattle 2009 / Eddie Vedder Beacon, NYC 2011 / Eddie Vedder Benaroya, Hall Seattle 2011 / Barclays, Brooklyn I &II 2013 / Wells Fargo, Philadelphia II 2013 / Wuhlheide, Berlin, Germany 2014 / Wells Fargo, Philadelphia 1 2016 / Madison Square Garden, NYC 2 2016 / Wrigley 2, Chicago 2016/ Fenway 1, Boston 2018/
  • Options
    jeff2040jeff2040 Des Moines, IA Posts: 1,588
    I never got the email with the 12% off code, can anyone help me out the the code? Thanks in advance.
    Sometimes you find yourself
    Having to put all your faith
    In no faith
  • Options
    NamiNami Newfoundland Posts: 5,989
    jeff2040 said:

I never got the email with the 12% off code, can anyone help me out the the code? Thanks in advance.

it may have something to do with the "seahawks" but im just guessing. B-)
    Hamilton 9-13-05; Toronto 5-9-06, Toronto 8-21-09, Toronto 9-12-11, Hamilton 9-15-11....
  • Options
    H.ChinaskiH.Chinaski Brooklyn, NY Posts: 1,596
    jeff2040 said:

Yep. It's "seahawks" plus my email went to my spam folder for some reason so maybe check that.
    Pine Knob, MI Lollapalooza 1992 / Soldier Field, Chicago 1995 / Savage Hall, Toledo 1996 / Palace, Detroit 1998 / Palace, Detroit 2000 / Pine Knob, MI 2003 / Showbox, Seattle 2004 / MSG, NYC 2008 / Key Arena I & II, Seattle 2009 / Eddie Vedder Beacon, NYC 2011 / Eddie Vedder Benaroya, Hall Seattle 2011 / Barclays, Brooklyn I &II 2013 / Wells Fargo, Philadelphia II 2013 / Wuhlheide, Berlin, Germany 2014 / Wells Fargo, Philadelphia 1 2016 / Madison Square Garden, NYC 2 2016 / Wrigley 2, Chicago 2016/ Fenway 1, Boston 2018/
  • Options
    RKCNDYRKCNDY Seattle, WA Posts: 31,013
    thank-you 10c...got my shirt on Saturday just in time for a friend's Superbowl party.

Wore it there, and to the parade yesterday.
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • Options
    Love hearing people complain because they give everyone an opportunity to buy this shirt . How dare you 10club you selfish pricks
    Brooklyn 1,2 13
    Chicago EV 08 11 13
    Cleveland 94 98 03 06 10
    Cincinatti 06
    Columbus 00 03 10
    Detroit 06 EV 11 14
    Grand Rapids 06
    Hershey 03
    Jacksonville EV 12
    Moline 14
    Montreal 05
    Milwaukee EV 08
    Nobelsville 03
    Ottawa 05
    Pittsburgh 06 13
    Toledo 96 04

WRIGLEY 13
  • Options
    DrdealDrdeal Posts: 693
    Got my shirt. Loving the colors.

Andrew
  • Options
    BantBant Millinowhere, ME Posts: 506

You're confused, you could only buy 1 copy of Sevens, but you CAN buy multiple shirts.

9/13/1998 - 9/15/1998 - 8/29/2000 - 7/2/2003 - 7/3/2003 - 7/11/2003 - 9/28/2004 - 9/28/2005 - 5/13/2006 - 5/27/2006 - 6/1/2006 - 6/28/2008 - 6/30/2008 - 5/17/2010 - 10/25/2013
  • Options
    demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,746
    Out of stock!!

Anyone in Canada receive one in the mail yet?