Options

2014 PEARL JAM 12th BANDWAGON SHIRT

Comments

• Options

I don't know, restocking a limited edition item seems slightly sketchy, but it should dry up some tears I guess.

Kind of like a virtual hug and a "there there" w/ a gentle pat on the shoulder?

I bought the shirt when I saw it- it was a no-brainer for me. I'll be wearing it when i get it sometime in March. If I had missed out on it... oh well... there'll be another shirt soon.

I'll never get over the amount of pissing and moaning over fukinsonofabitchinnoggodfornothingnonrealfansrippingofftherealfansassholes selling their stuff on EBay.

Can we find another cause to get all huffy about? The flipper one is really stale and so predictable and, ironically, so self-serving.
    "My brain's a good brain!"
  • Options
    High Fidelity 2000High Fidelity 2000 New Mexico USA Posts: 4,435
    It's probably just like the Wrigley setlist shirt, but with "a day to think about it." They had sold out of every size of that then every size magically popped up. I think they just did a 2nd run/quantity. I'm sure this is the same thing. Good for the people who want it.
    ABQ 93, Las Cruces 95, ABQ 98, Bridge School 10/30/99, Lubbock 00, ABQ 00, Denver 03, State College 03, San Diego 03, Vegas 03, PHX 03, D.C. 03, Camden 7/5/03, NYC 7/8/03 + 7/9/03, Vegas 06, San Francisco 7/15/06 + 7/16/06 + 7/18/06, Kansas City 10, EV:ABQ 11/6/12, Chicago 13, PHX 13, Denver 14--PJ24!, Telluride 16, Chicago 8/20/16, Chicago 8/18/18, Denver 20, Phoenix 20

New Mexico Pearl Jam Fans (New Mexico, USA) on Facebook!
  • Options
    cp3iversoncp3iverson Posts: 8,640
    don't like either team but it's a nice shirt and it's gonna put food in people's mouths. I'm glad they restocked. I guess i'm pulling for the Seahawks. Now i just hope the shirt arrives in time.
  • Options
    DrdealDrdeal Posts: 693
    XL sold out. Here we go again. Other sizes may not be far behind. Time will tell.
  • Options

I don't know, restocking a limited edition item seems slightly sketchy, but it should dry up some tears I guess.

I bought the shirt when I saw it- it was a no-brainer for me. I'll be wearing it when i get it sometime in March. If I had missed out on it... oh well... there'll be another shirt soon.

I'll never get over the amount of pissing and moaning over fukinsonofabitchinnoggodfornothingnonrealfansrippingofftherealfansassholes selling their stuff on EBay.

Can we find another cause to get all huffy about? The flipper one is really stale and so predictable and, ironically, so self-serving.
    Self-serving? Really? So by that set of standards what exactly would you consider bitching about people bitching?
    Next time I'll make sure to check with the masses before I voice an opinion.
  • Options

Self-serving? Really? So by that set of standards what exactly would you consider bitching about people bitching?
    I'm not sure I would classify never getting over the amount of pissing and moaning over fukinsonofabitchinnoggodfornothingnonrealfansrippingofftherealfansassholes selling their stuff on EBay as bitching. It's more a statement to my disbelief that it's such an issue for some.

And I'm not sure why you think this was directed at you specifically... there are countless threads lamenting the sale of an item on EBay by someone who wishes they had it for much cheaper than what the EBay purchaser bought it for.

It's just become the most predictable thread on this site with everyone joining in- torches and pitchforks in hand ready to lynch the 10C member who decides, for example, that $400 is more important to them than a box of records.
  • Options
    Large sold out.
  • Options
    thefin190thefin190 Posts: 918
    Drdeal said:

Large sold out.

Damn! I hope more get in stock! The $35 would've been a stretch for an impulse buy, I could never bring myself to pay re-seller prices online.
    Member Number: 437xxx

Pearl Jam:
    Key Arena - Seattle, WA - Sep 21, 2009
    Pacific Coliseum - Vancouver, BC - Sep 25, 2011
    Key Arena - Seattle, WA - Dec 6, 2013

Eddie Vedder Solo:
    Benaroya Hall - Seattle, WA - Jul 15, 2011
  • Options

I'm not sure I would classify never getting over the ampunt of pissing and moaning over fukinsonofabitchinnoggodfornothingnonrealfansrippingofftherealfansassholes selling their stuff on EBay as bitching. It's more a statement to my disbelief that it's such an issue for some.

And I'm not sure why you think this was directed at you specifically... there are countless threads lamenting the sale of an item on EBay by someone who wishes they had it for much cheaper than what the EBay purchaser bought it for.

It's just become the most predictable thread on this site with everyone joining in- torches and pitchforks in hand ready to lynch the 10C member who decides, for example, that $400 is more important to them than a box of records.
    While I understand your point I think for me its a matter of circumstance. Yeah there are an abundance of threads with people beefing about the secondary market price of this and that. But what caused me to "Hulk-out" about this particular item is the fact that 1)No one has even received it yet and 2)it says clear as day on the shirt's page "Not for Resale". So to me putting this up for sale 2 or 3 days ago for $90 is just a straight scumbag move. I have no problem with someone reselling something for whatever price they want that they've owned for a year, a month, whatever. If the price is too high people just won't buy it. But clearly the individuals in question had ZERO intention or interest in ever owning the shirt to begin with. That's what I have a problem with.
  • Options
    Sorry about my post being attached to Thirty Bills' quote and looking a mess. The new forum format and such has been a disaster to use on my phone so far. And I don't see an edit feature which kind of sucks.
  • Options
    Parin...

I have read your post. I hear what you are saying. The 'spirit' of buying and selling seems to have taken an entrepreneurial spin in recent times that probably isn't the greatest thing.

I guess I'm of the opinion that it's here to stay and I'm just suggesting to all to not get worked up about it every time a new item sells out and one (or a dozen) are offered on EBay.

There'll always be the next 'cool item' that one might be fortunate to get in on. If you miss one... oh well.
  • Options
    cp3iversoncp3iverson Posts: 8,640
    Got shipping confirmation

UPS MI. Should be here in time for Superbowl 50.
  • Options
    madtowndavemadtowndave Minneapolis, MN Posts: 4,012

Got shipping confirmation

UPS MI. Should be here in time for Superbowl 50.

Just got mine as well.
    Nashville-00
    Nashville-03
    Chicago-07
    E.V. Milwaukee-08
    Chicago 1 & 2-09
    Alpine Valley 1 & 2-11
    Wrigley-13
    St. Paul-14
    Milwaukee-14
    Denver-22
    St. Paul 1 & 2 - 23
  • Options
    YLed2YLed2 Des Moines, IA Posts: 5,534
    Got shipping confirmation, but highly unlikely it will arrive by the weekend for the game.
    Bristow, VA - 5.13.10
    East Troy, WI - 9.3.11
    East Troy, WI - 9.4.11
    Atlanta, GA - 9.22.12
    Las Vegas, NV - 10.31.12 (EV)
    Las Vegas, NV - 11.1.12 (EV)
    Chicago, IL - 7.19.13
    Dallas, TX - 11.15.13
    Oklahoma City, OK - 11.16.13
    Seattle, WA - 12.6.13
    Lincoln, NE - 10.9.14
    Moline, IL - 10.17.14
    St. Paul, MN - 10.19.14
    Milwaukee, WI - 10.20.14
    New York, NY - 5.1.16
    New York, NY - 5.2.16
    Boston, MA - 8.5.16
    Boston, MA - 8.7.16
    Chicago, IL - 8.20.16

• Options
    jeffbrjeffbr Seattle Posts: 7,177
    Got my shipping confirmation, too. Mail Innovations is the shipper, so even though I'm 25 minutes away from 10c HQ, I'm sure my shirt is about to embark on a tour of the US before coming back to WA state. It would be a great surprise to get it by game time, but I can't imagine that happening.
    "I'll use the magic word - let's just shut the fuck up, please." EV, 04/13/08
  • Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,158
    not familiar with what sport event is this shirt,but its a cool nice shirt..not buying,but like it!!
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    Paul-JamPaul-Jam Posts: 136
    Figures, I don't check the site for a few days because I'm working my ass off to make extra money to buy these things and I missed out.
    2006  July-6               Las Vegas
    2006  July-18             San Francisco 3
    2009  October-6         Los Angeles 3
    2013  November-21   San Diego
    2013  November-26   Oakland
    2014  October-22       Denver
    2016  August-5           Fenway 1
    2016  August-7           Fenway 2
    2016  November-11    Temple of The Dog- San Francisco 1
    2018  August-18         Wrigley 1
    2018  August-20         Wrigley 2
    2018  September-4     Boston 2
    2022  May-18              Sacramento...fuck covid
  • Options
    courtmcccourtmcc South Jersey Posts: 1,143
    Got shipping conformation... I'm in Jersey. I doubt it'll be here before the game. Go Seahawks!
  • Options
    RD101189RD101189 A distant time, a distant space Posts: 454
    I hope they do this more in future when stuff sells out the first go round. Real nice to see this happen this time.
    09/08/1992 - Phoenix, AZ
    07/08/1998 - Phoenix, AZ
    10/21/2000 - Phoenix, AZ
    11/19/2013 - Phoenix, AZ
    10/22/2014 - Denver, CO
    05/09/2022 - Phoenix, AZ
    09/22/2022 - Denver, CO
  • Options
    demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,852
    Received shipping confirmation. hmm .. think these will arrive before the big game this Sunday, here in Nova Scotia? :bz
  • Options
    elwayvedderelwayvedder South Jersey Posts: 9,048
    will they now please come out with their PJ Broncos version? LOL
  • Options
    Paul-JamPaul-Jam Posts: 136

will they now please come out with their PJ Broncos version? LOL

They should have, more money for hungry folks and more happy people with PJ shirts…win win
    2006  July-6               Las Vegas
    2006  July-18             San Francisco 3
    2009  October-6         Los Angeles 3
    2013  November-21   San Diego
    2013  November-26   Oakland
    2014  October-22       Denver
    2016  August-5           Fenway 1
    2016  August-7           Fenway 2
    2016  November-11    Temple of The Dog- San Francisco 1
    2018  August-18         Wrigley 1
    2018  August-20         Wrigley 2
    2018  September-4     Boston 2
    2022  May-18              Sacramento...fuck covid
  • Options
    Isn't making a Broncos themed Pearl Jam shirt kind of like putting lipstick on a pig?
  • Options
    elwayvedderelwayvedder South Jersey Posts: 9,048

Isn't making a Broncos themed Pearl Jam shirt kind of like putting lipstick on a pig?

As long as this pig doesn't just look pretty but wins on Sunday, I'm a pig in slop

• Options
    RKCNDYRKCNDY Seattle, WA Posts: 31,013

not familiar with what sport event is this shirt,but its a cool nice shirt..not buying,but like it!!

its for the Superbowl-the biggest game in American Football.
    Seattle's team is in the game, the second time in history...so kind of a big deal for Seattle.

They only have Small left, so I took it as a sign and bought one.
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • Options
    Just Small left now. Should be done soon.
  • Options
    I received my shipping confirmation from 10c today too! Am eagerly awaiting the arrival of the shirt and wondering what stops it will make along the way-lol.
    "A beacon on dry land"
  • Options
    lotsalemonlotsalemon Boston Posts: 2,734

Just for reference, I ordered my Ames Bros Seahawks vs Hunger t-shirt on 24Jan, it shipped on 25Jan, and I received it today. Not too bad for a wicked small operation eh?

So there is no hope the PJ shirts arrive before this Sunday.
    Mansfield 06.28.2008 | Boston 05.17.2010 | Boston 06.19.2011 EV solo | Wrigley Field 07.19.2013 | Worcester 10.15.2013 | Worcester 10.16.2013 | Hartford 10.25.2013
    Vancouver 12.04.2013 | Seattle 12.06.2013 | Memphis 10.14.2014 | Quebec City 05.05.2016 | Ottawa 05.08.2016 | Toronto 05.11.2016 | Boston 08.05.2016 | Boston 08.07.2016 | Amsterdam 06.12.2018 | Boston 09.02.2018 | Boston 09.04.2018

• Options

As long as this pig doesn't just look pretty but wins on Sunday, I'm a pig in slop

haha

I'm pulling hard for the Hawks, but the outcome will be what it will be. With that said, have a fun one on Sunday and be safe.
  • Options
    quasiquasi Posts: 492

I received my shipping confirmation from 10c today too! Am eagerly awaiting the arrival of the shirt and wondering what stops it will make along the way-lol.

Yeah, so did I. Should definitely arrive before the game since I'm just across the lake (I hope)!

SEA 9/20/92, SEA 12/7/93, SEA 12/31/94 (MS), SEA 11/5/00, SEA 11/6/00, SEA 12/8/02, SEA 12/9/02, BEN 10/22/03, GOR 9/1/05, SD 7/7/06, LA 7/10/06, LA 7/12/06, LA (EV) 4/12/08, LA (EV) 4/13/08, LA 7/12/08, LA 9/30/09, LA 10/7/09, SEA 12/6/13, SEA 8/8/18