Options

2014 PEARL JAM 12th BANDWAGON SHIRT

Comments

• Options

If you are a fan of an NFL team other than Seattle, but bought this shirt, your fandom is officially revoked.

I like the Browns.
    The Browns lost the AFC Championship 3x to the Broncos when I was a kid.
    I hate the Broncos.
    I bought a shirt.

I know, I know....Browns are terrible blah blah blah.

• Options
    DrdealDrdeal Posts: 693
    I don't like any football teams. PJ is my team. I bought a shirt.
  • Options
    on2legson2legs Standing in the Jersey rain… Posts: 14,434
    Drdeal said:

I don't like any football teams. PJ is my team. I bought a shirt.

Pearl Jam never loses!
    1996: Randall's Island 2  1998: East Rutherford | MSG 1 & 2  2000: Cincinnati | Columbus | Jones Beach 1, 2, & 3 | Boston 1 | Camden 1 & 2 2003: Philadelphia | Uniondale | MSG 1 & 2 | Holmdel  2005: Atlantic City 1  2006: Camden 1 | East Rutherford 1 & 2 2008: Camden 1 & 2 | MSG 1 & 2 | Newark (EV)  2009: Philadelphia 1, 2 & 4  2010: Newark | MSG 1 & 2  2011: Toronto 1  2013: Wrigley Field | Brooklyn 2 | Philadelphia 1 & 2 | Baltimore  2015: Central Park  2016: Philadelphia 1 & 2 | MSG 1 & 2 | Fenway Park 2 | MSG (TOTD)  2017: Brooklyn (RnR HOF)  2020: MSG | Asbury Park  2021: Asbury Park  2022: MSG | Camden | Nashville  2024: MSG 1 & 2 (#50) | Philadelphia 1 & 2 | Baltimore

• Options
    SVRDhand13SVRDhand13 NYC Posts: 25,873
    KD109226 said:

If you are a fan of an NFL team other than Seattle, but bought this shirt, your fandom is officially revoked.

I like the Browns.
    I hate the Broncos.
    I bought a shirt.

Makes sense... Unless you get the shirt delivered after the Super Bowl
    severed hand thirteen

2006: Gorge 7/23 2008: Hartford 6/27 Beacon 7/1 2009: Spectrum 10/30-31
    2010: Newark 5/18 MSG 5/20-21 2011: PJ20 9/3-4 2012: Made In America 9/2
    2013: Brooklyn 10/18-19 Philly 10/21-22 Hartford 10/25 2014: ACL10/12
    2015: NYC 9/23 2016: Tampa 4/11 Philly 4/28-29 MSG 5/1-2 Fenway 8/5+8/7
    2017: RRHoF 4/7   2018: Fenway 9/2+9/4   2021: Sea Hear Now 9/18 
    2022: MSG 9/11  2024: MSG 9/3-4 Philly 9/7+9/9 Fenway 9/15+9/17
  • Options
    I thought about buying this shirt for about a millisecond until the Broncos tattoo on my should started throbbing in disgust. Go Broncos!!
  • Options
    retroponyretropony Myrtle Beach SC Posts: 349
    why would they run out of these? seems silly to me. Why not raise all the money they can for hunger? It's just a silk screened t-shirt
    Washington DC 2008
    Charlotte NC 2013
    Greenville SC 2016
    Wrigley 1 2018
  • Options
    jmsjms Posts: 243
    KD109226 said:

I like the Browns.
    I hate the Broncos.
    I bought a shirt.

I'm a Browns fan too and I got one. It's not like the Browns will ever get to the Super Bowl in my lifetime. I swear it's like football hates me or something.

• Options
    damnaxedamnaxe Posts: 135
    retropony said:

why would they run out of these? seems silly to me. Why not raise all the money they can for hunger? It's just a silk screened t-shirt

totally agree to that. makes no sense to me.

• Options
    They wanted this to be a one time limited offering that would raise a preset amount of money for hunger. They raised what they wanted to raise and its done.Nice gesture for the hungry and for Seahawks.
  • Options
    SpokenSpoken Posts: 1,447
    WTF! I can't believe I missed it...
  • Options
    buck502000buck502000 Birthplace of GIBSON guitar Posts: 8,951
    This post is the reason the Seahawks will lose.
  • Options
    big dipper ice creambig dipper ice cream malt-hop epicenter Posts: 2,546
    Nonsense.....i'm a seahawks fan living in denver. why not just have a fundraiser for hunger without making a t shirt!
    If you decide to make a shirt and not guarantee delivery before the event the shirt is promoting, that's poor planning. defeats the purpose of creating the shirt. hoping to see peyton flushed out of the pocket and throwing some lob passes to dick sherman.

2024..........ANCHORAGE-FAIRBANKS-VANCOUVER-SEATTLE-PORTLAND-BOISE-SLC-MISSOULA

• Options
    I haven't read every post in this thread so I'm not sure if someone has already bitched about this, but I'm going there anyway. What really fucking ticks me off are the ASSHOLES on ebay that are already selling this shirt when they haven't even gotten even gotten shipping notice yet much less received it. Again, as I stated in an earlier post, I'm not pissed that I didn't get one (as I am a lifelong diehard Broncos fanatic), but I'm sure there are a lot of members who missed out and would like to have one. Just when I think I've maxed on my annoyance with PJ merchandise whoring, here comes some new set of assholes to stir my shit up. And if you're reading this and you're one of the people selling this shirt on ebay right now, yes, you are one of the assholes I am referring to.
    Sorry about the harsh language and the rant. Peace.

And go Broncos!!!!
  • Options
    My sense is this one will sell for as much or more than the one from the Seattle show. I paid a bunch for that one and am glad I was able to get this one for $35. Mine won't be hitting ebay I can assure you. The limit one per member should keep ebay resales to a minimum. Most of these will be proudly worn by Club Members. I could care less if it arrives prior to game day.
  • Options
    I know the majority will wind up being worn by members but it doesn't stop my aggravation with the growing number of people who only have a membership so they can hawk exclusive merchandise from the site and shows. And I really only see it with this band, since so many of us (myself included) are merch fanatics. It just sucks.
  • Options
    oysterjaroysterjar NH Posts: 1,235
    My question is why if its sold out do they still have it on the homepage?

Wind this thing up.

• Options
    quasiquasi Posts: 492

Nonsense.....i'm a seahawks fan living in denver. why not just have a fundraiser for hunger without making a t shirt!
    If you decide to make a shirt and not guarantee delivery before the event the shirt is promoting, that's poor planning. defeats the purpose of creating the shirt. hoping to see peyton flushed out of the pocket and throwing some lob passes to dick sherman.

I agree, simple planning when the playoffs started in early January would've been nice so that the fans could actually wear it during this playoff run. It's just a shame that we may not even be able to wear it for the Super Bowl which the Seahawks may never get to again (or at least in another 10 years). That's why I'm expecting that I won't get to wear it until the first preseason game in August. But, I'll definitely give them props if I get it by Saturday.

SEA 9/20/92, SEA 12/7/93, SEA 12/31/94 (MS), SEA 11/5/00, SEA 11/6/00, SEA 12/8/02, SEA 12/9/02, BEN 10/22/03, GOR 9/1/05, SD 7/7/06, LA 7/10/06, LA 7/12/06, LA (EV) 4/12/08, LA (EV) 4/13/08, LA 7/12/08, LA 9/30/09, LA 10/7/09, SEA 12/6/13, SEA 8/8/18
  • Options
    Abe FromanAbe Froman Posts: 5,064
    edited January 2014

I know the majority will wind up being worn by members but it doesn't stop my aggravation with the growing number of people who only have a membership so they can hawk exclusive merchandise from the site and shows. And I really only see it with this band, since so many of us (myself included) are merch fanatics. It just sucks.

What I don't understand is why people have to try to make a goddamn "profit" off everything. People really have nothing better to do than hawk PJ items on ebay? I don't really give a shit but have always wondered about the greedy mindset of individuals that sit around and wait on a band website to buy up stuff when its announced just to make a few bucks? Fucking stupid and selfish IMO. Oh, and as I mentioned earlier…kick ass shirt for a great charity! Cant wait for it to arrive!
    Post edited by Abe Froman on
  • Options
    CJPJCJPJ Bethlehem, PA Posts: 31
    I thought these were sold out as of yesterday, but I just got one. Cool shirt and good cause.
  • Options
    Great! I hope everyone who wants one, gets one.
    "A beacon on dry land"
  • Options

Hells yeah. Good to see 10C did the right thing and put this back in stock. And fuck all the scalpers trying to sell these for $90 on ebay right now. Go get your shirts people!!!!
  • Options

Hells yeah. Good to see 10C did the right thing and put this back in stock. And fuck all the scalpers trying to sell these for $90 on ebay right now. Go get your shirts people!!!!
    That's awesome that they restocked. Good job 10C!

Wind this thing up.

• Options
    Nice to see a restock. I hope this happens more often in the future.
  • Options
    I don't know, restocking a limited edition item seems slightly sketchy, but it should dry up some tears I guess.
  • Options

I don't know, restocking a limited edition item seems slightly sketchy, but it should dry up some tears I guess.

Fuck this limited edition shit, imo. All it does is create more of an atmosphere conducive to scalping. Most items, particularly something like a t-shirt, should be stocked per demand and not listed as "limited edition" just to drive up hype. PJ fans are merch crazy as it is. Most of us don't need a catch phrase to create a reason to buy something PJ related. My $.02
  • Options

Fuck this limited edition shit, imo. All it does is create more of an atmosphere conducive to scalping. Most items, particularly something like a t-shirt, should be stocked per demand and not listed as "limited edition" just to drive up hype. PJ fans are merch crazy as it is. Most of us don't need a catch phrase to create a reason to buy something PJ related. My $.02
    I agree completely.
  • Options
    OgnitOgnit Posts: 63
    Is it still free shipping and does a portion of the proceeds still go to charity? The description doesn't say that anymore
  • Options
    It said limited quantities, not edition. My guess is that they saw how quick they sold and then they increased their initial order with their supplier. I don't see it as a good sign for getting it by the superbowl but its all for charity. I am happy to see that 10C went and got more for us. I hope they start doing this for more merch and other things that sell out quickly.

Wind this thing up.

• Options
    10c definitely did the right thing by getting more supply in. Kudos to them!
    "A beacon on dry land"
  • Options
    demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,856
    Great job 10club for getting more supply to help a good cause. =D>