"Just Say No" is the good Skanky Chick Advice

Comments

• Options
    JWPearlJWPearl Posts: 19,893
    You wont ever know what it's like to have a best female mate
  • Options
    LosientoLosiento Posts: 282
    chadwick said:

so a cracked out gal begs you to allow her to give you oral? parking lot or the men's room on the job?

rules & regulations... do not fuck around with your co-workers. do not sell drugs to co-workers (the folks you never knew before until working together)

i have never seen crack. i know about opiate & alcohol addiction. i know about heavy duty marijuana bullshit. i know about amphetamines addiction. all the time i want opiates, alcohol & 70 lbs of grass. aint happenin. very easily i could fill my trunk.

retired, done, good to go, the 400,000 ton boulder was lifted & is forever gone from my shoulders. i am concerned about my future. i was drunk & high as shit in high school (started getting loaded in 7th & 8th grade) & into adulthood with a 'zero give a shit life style'. i'm 41 years old & 20+ yrs have been a blur.

are you saying your g/f basically is the doorway to your zen?

Which one is the doorway to my zen the crack whore or the gf. I am such an asshole right now its unbelievable. I don't think I deserve anything.
  • Options
    justam said:

This whole thread has people calling women nasty names (and he even treats the co-worker like a prostitute!!) and the only person who mentions it is shortstack?!!

WTF?!!

Shouldn't this thread have been deleted by now?!!!!!

No, this thread is in the run around because of stupidity. However, a very, very important one. Although, could have been avoided many times over as you can see in the run around. Oh well. I am still an asshole.
  • Options
    mikalinamikalina Posts: 7,206
    Let me get this straight. - You have this wonderful girlfriend that you may want to marry and you just had a blow job by some skanky woman in the bathroom at Work !! Wow, this sounds like high school behavior to me...
    ********************************************************************************************* image
  • Options
    BinFrogBinFrog MA Posts: 7,292
    Here's an idea OP: go get mental help.
    Bright eyed kid: "Wow Typo Man, you're the best!"
    Typo Man: "Thanks kidz, but remembir, stay in skool!"
  • Options
    hedonisthedonist standing on the edge of forever Posts: 24,524
    Losiento said:

justam said:

This whole thread has people calling women nasty names (and he even treats the co-worker like a prostitute!!) and the only person who mentions it is shortstack?!!

WTF?!!

Shouldn't this thread have been deleted by now?!!!!!

No, this thread is in the run around because of stupidity. However, a very, very important one. Although, could have been avoided many times over as you can see in the run around. Oh well. I am still an asshole.
    Important how? And what run-around?

Jeesh. You don't sound like you're a kid, so man up already (and yeah, I'd say that to a woman too).

Grow up.

If you think you need help (sounds like you believe you do and based solely on your words here, I'd agree), then by all means, go get it.

No excuses.

And if you need to fuck with someone, let it be yourself only, and don't take others with you when falling/failing. Especially not your...girlfriend.

• Options
    shortstackshortstack Posts: 2,339

Let me get this straight. - You have this wonderful girlfriend that you may want to marry and you just had a blow job by some skanky woman in the bathroom at Work !! Wow, this sounds like high school behavior to me...

so her behavior is skanky and his is just "high school"?

did you see me? i saw you.
  • Options
    Losiento said:

No, this thread is in the run around because of stupidity.

what does this mean? who's stupidity?
  • Options
    Losiento said:

Which one is the doorway to my zen the crack whore or the gf. I am such an asshole right now its unbelievable. I don't think I deserve anything.

zen = power??

let me take a guess at this.... the girlfriend was "nagging" you again about the girl at work and you didn't like it. so in order to gain some type of power back to feel more like a "man" you 1) used the girl that likes you as a whore and 2) got back at your girlfriend by cheating on her.

i'd also be curious to know if you feel getting a bj is considered cheating.

AND why do people say blow job? it's so fucking insulting and offensive!

• Options
    chadwickchadwick up my ass Posts: 21,157
    edited February 2014
    Losiento said:

chadwick said:

so a cracked out gal begs you to allow her to give you oral? parking lot or the men's room on the job?

rules & regulations... do not fuck around with your co-workers. do not sell drugs to co-workers (the folks you never knew before until working together)

i have never seen crack. i know about opiate & alcohol addiction. i know about heavy duty marijuana bullshit. i know about amphetamines addiction. all the time i want opiates, alcohol & 70 lbs of grass. aint happenin. very easily i could fill my trunk.

retired, done, good to go, the 400,000 ton boulder was lifted & is forever gone from my shoulders. i am concerned about my future. i was drunk & high as shit in high school (started getting loaded in 7th & 8th grade) & into adulthood with a 'zero give a shit life style'. i'm 41 years old & 20+ yrs have been a blur.

yes your g/f

Losiento said:

zen = power??

let me take a guess at this.... the girlfriend was "nagging" you again about the girl at work and you didn't like it. so in order to gain some type of power back to feel more like a "man" you 1) used the girl that likes you as a whore and 2) got back at your girlfriend by cheating on her.

i'd also be curious to know if you feel getting a bj is considered cheating.

what would you recommend the naming be?
    Post edited by chadwick on
    for poetry through the ceiling. ISBN: 1 4241 8840 7

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    the sun stands I will fight
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
  • Options
    edited February 2014
    chadwick said:

what would you recommend the naming be?
    unless you are literally being payed to do it... there are much better terms used to describe the act ;;)

i don't want to get in trouble, so i will leave it there.
    Post edited by shortstack on
  • Options
    mikalinamikalina Posts: 7,206

To be honest - I was holding back how and what I really wanted to say -because I didn't want to get a "lifetime" ban. Just using the words that the OP used. I think both behaviors on the op and the woman at work was horrible. And I'm being kind here....
    ********************************************************************************************* image
  • Options

To be honest - I was holding back how and what I really wanted to say -because I didn't want to get a "lifetime" ban. Just using the words that the OP used. I think both behaviors on the op and the woman at work was horrible. And I'm being kind here....
    right on.

• Options
    JWPearlJWPearl Posts: 19,893
    Losiento said:

chadwick said:

Too late now, you should have thought like that before your actions, you need serious help, start readinig the bible or something.
  • Options
    JWPearl said:

start readinig the bible or something.

yeah, the bible will teach him how to treat women 8-|
  • Options
    SD48277SD48277 Woodstock, NY Posts: 12,242
    Losiento said:

I started a new life and turned myself around. Stopped drinking, drugs and women. I found great woman who accepts me as I am and think I am able to start finding my place of Zen. Except, old habits like this nasty skanky crack "person' at work keeps flirting with me and I know its just Ms. Right Now. She really is irritating the girlfriend. I haven't said anything being the nice guy I am. However, now the old lady is pissed at me for not saying anything. Since we all work together after months the girlfriend has been very accommodating and finally had some words with her. She thinks I don't want to break ties like that and I am still attracting the things to my old lifestyle. Im kinda torn. Or should I just have her give me a blowjob in the parking lot?

Let me get this straight...you, your girlfriend, and the other woman all work together?
    So you went from a tense situation for your girlfriend to an unbearable one (assuming she knows of your indiscretion)? This is how you treat someone who you say is "awesome"?
    ELITIST FUK
  • Options
    LongueuilLongueuil Posts: 2,224
  • Options
    SD48277 said:

Losiento said:

I started a new life and turned myself around. Stopped drinking, drugs and women. I found great woman who accepts me as I am and think I am able to start finding my place of Zen. Except, old habits like this nasty skanky crack "person' at work keeps flirting with me and I know its just Ms. Right Now. She really is irritating the girlfriend. I haven't said anything being the nice guy I am. However, now the old lady is pissed at me for not saying anything. Since we all work together after months the girlfriend has been very accommodating and finally had some words with her. She thinks I don't want to break ties like that and I am still attracting the things to my old lifestyle. Im kinda torn. Or should I just have her give me a blowjob in the parking lot?

Let me get this straight...you, your girlfriend, and the other woman all work together?
    So you went from a tense situation for your girlfriend to an unbearable one (assuming she knows of your indiscretion)? This is how you treat someone who you say is "awesome"?
    I assume so. I am not deserving of an adult relationship.
  • Options
    The OP is more than just an OP. Sent to save me from my own ruin and this is how I repayed her. I am the sorry son of a bitch.
  • Options
    SD48277SD48277 Woodstock, NY Posts: 12,242
    Losiento said:

The OP is more than just an OP. Sent to save me from my own ruin and this is how I repayed her. I am the sorry son of a bitch.

No argument here. So how do you plan on rectifying the situation?

ELITIST FUK
  • Options
    chadwickchadwick up my ass Posts: 21,157
    edited February 2014
    let's just calm down a bit. none of you are really helping matters much by jumping on this guy hoping he feels like dog shit. bashing bashing bashing.

what if i was to say he is trying to improve his life? people slip up. men slip up. women slip up. life is a kick to the groin more than half the time.

also, guys aren't gals & gals aren't guys. as guys, we can't give birth & women have no idea what it is like owning a penis.
    how bout them apples

pick your chin up & stop feeling sorry for yourself. mistakes happen. do not keep allowing mistakes to follow you around like this.

Post edited by chadwick on
    for poetry through the ceiling. ISBN: 1 4241 8840 7

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    the sun stands I will fight
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
  • Options
    JonnyPistachioJonnyPistachio Florida Posts: 10,217
    Losiento said:

I am thinking I would like to marry this "girlfriend." I am getting older would maybe like someone to spend my golden years with. Beautiful, smart, down to earth and has a lot of class. (sometimes gets loopy with the cosmos stuff but I might be able to adjust)

Well, Just curious, would you still want to marry her if you found out she was getting fellatio from other guys?

(Shortstack, I resisted the urge to use the other word.)

I remember once, my girlfriend caught me looking at a girl. I could see the look in her face. I'll never cheat on her. Not just because I respect her, but because I like my jewels where they're at.
    Pick up my debut novel here on amazon: Jonny Bails Floatin (in paperback) (also available on Kindle for $2.99)
  • Options
    hedonisthedonist standing on the edge of forever Posts: 24,524
    chadwick said:

let's just calm down a bit. none of you are really helping matters much by jumping on this guy hoping he feels like dog shit. bashing bashing bashing.

what if i was to say he is trying to improve his life? people slip up. men slip up. women slip up. life is a kick to the groin more than half the time.

also, guys aren't gals & gals aren't guys. as guys, we can't give birth & women have no idea what it is like owning a penis.
    how bout them apples

pick your chin up & stop feeling sorry for yourself. mistakes happen. do not keep allowing mistakes to follow you around like this.

For what it's worth, I'm not bashing. I'm responding to multiple posts of this fellow claiming to love his woman but acting like a dog by getting blown by "a skank".

Penises and vaginas don't make the man or woman...it's how they choose to live their lives, and how they choose to treat themselves and others.

Anyway, to me...threads here such as this, that bare all for better or worse, stoke fires while asking for feedback, well...yeah. I will feed back, hopefully coddle-free.

• Options
    Losiento said:

well it seems something went wrong when you were growing up. at least you are showing remorse. go talk to someone.

• Options

Well, Just curious, would you still want to marry her if you found out she was getting fellatio from other guys?

i appreciate the jesture, good sir.

I remember once, my girlfriend caught me looking at a girl. I could see the look in her face. I'll never cheat on her. Not just because I respect her, but because I like my jewels where they're at.

it was probably the "way" you were looking at the other girl.

• Options
    PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,606
    edited February 2014
    Losiento said:

Is this "crack person" an ex? Or did you sleep with her at any point? Or date? If not, I'm not sure why your GF would care so much. Why would it bug her if someone you clearly can't stand is flirting with you?? Sounds more like something to laugh at during dinner conversation. If you were involved with her in some way in the past, then you should tell the skank to only talk to you about work stuff and to stop being so inappropriate because you don't like it and you've moved on (I just assumed that you were joking about the blowjob in the parking lot..... was I wrong to assume that???).
    Post edited by PJ_Soul on
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options
    JonnyPistachioJonnyPistachio Florida Posts: 10,217
    edited February 2014

i appreciate the jesture, good sir.

it was probably the "way" you were looking at the other girl.

Nope, not at all. I'm not an open drooler. The girl just had some cool tattoos down her shoulder and arm.<blockquote

Post edited by JonnyPistachio on
    Pick up my debut novel here on amazon: Jonny Bails Floatin (in paperback) (also available on Kindle for $2.99)
  • Options
    polaris_xpolaris_x Posts: 13,559

Nope, not at all. I'm not an open drooler. The girl just had some cool tattoos down her shoulder and arm

don't you know that you're presumed guilty until proven guilty!? ... hahaha

this is a whacked out thread i gotta say ... this is what a jerry springer show must be like ...
  • Options
    gimmesometruth27gimmesometruth27 St. Fuckin Louis Posts: 22,178
    this situation is a trainwreck. i cheated on g/fs in high school and college, and karma paid me back by having me being cheated on in most of my adult relationships. i think how you treat others is a big reflection of your true self. how faithful you are, how loyal you are, how honest you are, etc.

i have cheated, i have been cheated on, i have been "the other man" one time.

i am not proud of any of it.

if i care about someone, i am a rock. i do not give into temptation because i know how it feels to be on the other side of these indiscretions.

i have hurt ofhers and been hurt enough that i choose not to play the game anymore.
    There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self.- Hemingway

"Well, you tell him that I don't talk to suckas."
  • Options
    polaris_xpolaris_x Posts: 13,559
    or maybe our notions of monogamy and sexuality are based on social constructs that are outdated and not practical
This discussion has been closed.