Options

"Just Say No" is the good Skanky Chick Advice

LosientoLosiento Posts: 282
edited January 2014 in All Encompassing Trip
I started a new life and turned myself around. Stopped drinking, drugs and women. I found great woman who accepts me as I am and think I am able to start finding my place of Zen. Except, old habits like this nasty skanky crack "person' at work keeps flirting with me and I know its just Ms. Right Now. She really is irritating the girlfriend. I haven't said anything being the nice guy I am. However, now the old lady is pissed at me for not saying anything. Since we all work together after months the girlfriend has been very accommodating and finally had some words with her. She thinks I don't want to break ties like that and I am still attracting the things to my old lifestyle. Im kinda torn. Or should I just have her give me a blowjob in the parking lot?
Post edited by Losiento on

Comments

• Options
    RKCNDYRKCNDY Seattle, WA Posts: 31,013

Is the girlfriend "Mrs. Right now" or is it the "crack whack" person?
    Why would you still keep whack job around if you have a girlfriend, or does she do things the GF won't?
    Losiento said:

I started a new life and turned myself around. Stopped drinking, drugs and women. I found great woman who accepts me as I am and think I am able to start finding my place of Zen. Except, old habits like this nasty skanky crack "person' at work keeps flirting with me and I know its just Ms. Right Now. She really is irritating the girlfriend. I haven't said anything being the nice guy I am. However, now the old lady is pissed at me for not saying anything. Since we all work together after months the girlfriend has been very accommodating and finally had some words with her. She thinks I don't want to break ties like that and I am still attracting the things to my old lifestyle. Im kinda torn. Or should I just have her give me a blowjob in the parking lot?

The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • Options
    JWPearlJWPearl Posts: 19,893
    If someone is flirting with you at work and your with someone you Love'' then tell the girl your not interested and that you found someone special in your life, and she should get the message. If she doesn't and she still bugs you, start talking about your lovely woman in your life and how hot she looks in a corsette. She will soon bugger off.
    Sure blow her off in the car park if your not happy with the one your with but it would be ostracism on yourself if you keep living that way.
  • Options
    the crack whack person ... about really this crack whack person going to wreck shit
  • Options
    either I am going to get sick of the old lady complaining and I am going to lose the old lady
  • Options
    most likely go back to the old ways
  • Options
    No one can wreck anything unless you allow it Mr , the balls in your court hehe
  • Options
    "the girlfriend" is awesome
  • Options
    Then fight the world for her my friend, because goodbye can be bitter tasting.
  • Options
    RKCNDYRKCNDY Seattle, WA Posts: 31,013
    If you wanna keep the whack job around, then please tell the GF, it would be the mature thing.

If you truly want to find your zen, then get rid of the whack job, people like that thrive off of manipulating people.
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • Options
    Getting back to your old ways is a tickets to your coffin really
  • Options
    exactly
  • Options
    RKCNDY said:

If you wanna keep the whack job around, then please tell the GF, it would be the mature thing.

If you truly want to find your zen, then get rid of the whack job, people like that thrive off of manipulating people.

That is what I am thinking.
  • Options
    shortstackshortstack Posts: 2,339
    i think deep down inside you hate women... or you're afraid of them.
    did you see me? i saw you.
  • Options
    Or I am afraid of commitment. I have spent 46 years of my life as a bachelor basically. I was married once long ago.
  • Options
    edited January 2014
    I am thinking I would like to marry this "girlfriend." I am getting older would maybe like someone to spend my golden years with. Beautiful, smart, down to earth and has a lot of class. (sometimes gets loopy with the cosmos stuff but I might be able to adjust)
    Post edited by Losiento on
  • Options
    how did your father treat women? did you pick up the name calling from him?

i ask this because you referred to the woman that is attracted to you as skanky chick /ms. right now /crack whack and to the woman that you want to spend your golden years with as the "old, loopy lady".
  • Options
    Mom was the boss.
  • Options
    Losiento said:

Mom was the boss.

by "boss" do you mean she was a strong willed woman who expected to be treated as equal?

• Options
    No mom wore the pants. Period.
  • Options
    LongueuilLongueuil Posts: 2,224
    Are you happy in drama or are you afraid of happiness?

• Options
    I am think I am afraid of the happiness. I will admit that. The drama is "old" but still part of my past that I am trying to lose. It is easy to fall back into the old behaviors in fact work just called and willing to move me back. I'm thinking it is time to cut the strings.I know it will be the same bullshit. I have to laugh we are arguing about this right now.
  • Options
    You need strong will power, there's no fear in happiness and if you fall back you only make your life more complicated and end up worse off.
    If it was me i would get a new job and take life naturally high nothing wrong with being straight you might find there is enough stress even for the straight let alone making it complicated with sex,drugs and booze etc.
    Or you could die a lonely broke old junkie who gets his kicks with the bossy women who need a fix too.
  • Options
    Losiento said:

No mom wore the pants. Period.

how did she treat your dad?

how did she treat you?

• Options
    She was insane and suffered child abuse. Most likely why I did a lot of drinking and drugs. Family of 7 children and a foster mother of many. Enough said.
  • Options
    I got the blow job in the john this morning. I guess that makes me an asshole.
  • Options
    i highly doubt this is true. but if it is... who's the old crack whore skank now?

• Options
    hedonisthedonist standing on the edge of forever Posts: 24,524
    Well...if you're willing to put that out there, I'm willing to comment.

Given that (you've said) you're in a committed relationship and really? went that route?

More pitiful and sad than asshole-ish to me.

I feel for your, as you put it, "girlfriend".
  • Options
    chadwickchadwick up my ass Posts: 21,157
    edited February 2014
    so a cracked out gal begs you to allow her to give you oral? parking lot or the men's room on the job?

rules & regulations... do not fuck around with your co-workers. do not sell drugs to co-workers (the folks you never knew before until working together)

i have never seen crack. i know about opiate & alcohol addiction. i know about heavy duty marijuana bullshit. i know about amphetamines addiction. all the time i want opiates, alcohol & 70 lbs of grass. aint happenin. very easily i could fill my trunk.

retired, done, good to go, the 400,000 ton boulder was lifted & is forever gone from my shoulders. i am concerned about my future. i was drunk & high as shit in high school (started getting loaded in 7th & 8th grade) & into adulthood with a 'zero give a shit life style'. i'm 41 years old & 20+ yrs have been a blur.

are you saying your g/f basically is the doorway to your zen?
    Post edited by chadwick on
    for poetry through the ceiling. ISBN: 1 4241 8840 7

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    the sun stands I will fight
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
  • Options
    JonnyPistachioJonnyPistachio Florida Posts: 10,217
    Lots of bizarre up in this cloud
    Pick up my debut novel here on amazon: Jonny Bails Floatin (in paperback) (also available on Kindle for $2.99)
  • Options
    justamjustam Posts: 21,394
    This whole thread has people calling women nasty names (and he even treats the co-worker like a prostitute!!) and the only person who mentions it is shortstack?!!

WTF?!!

Shouldn't this thread have been deleted by now?!!!!!

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
This discussion has been closed.