Big Bank HankBig Bank Hank Seattle, WA Posts: 8,639
    Wrigley
  • Options
    Wrigley
  • Options
    BeerBaronBeerBaron Toronto-ish Posts: 4,089
    Please stop.
    1996: Toronto 1998: Barrie 2000: Saratoga Springs 2003: Buffalo, Toronto 2005: Kitchener, London, Hamilton, Montreal, Ottawa, Toronto 2006: Toronto x2, Cleveland, Detroit, Pittsburgh, Cincinnati, Gorge #1 2007: London, Dusseldorf, Vic, Lolla 2008: WPB, Tampa, DC, MSG x2, Hartford, Boston x2, Beacon 2009: Toronto, Chicago x2, Seattle x2, LA #3&4, San Diego, Philly x4 2010: Cleveland, Buffalo, Hartford 2011: Montreal, Toronto x2, Hamilton 2012: Missoula 2013: London, Wrigley, Pittsburgh, Buffalo, Hartford, Dallas, OKC
  • Options
    rival.rival. Chicago Posts: 7,776
    This new forum sucks enough. Don't need you spamming it making it (like the old forum) that much worse

Thanks in advance.
  • Options
    Wrigley
    BeerBaron said:

Please stop.

that is a really thought out opinion, wow, I am overwhelmed
  • Options
    edited January 2014
    Wrigley
    rival. said:

This new forum sucks enough. Don't need you spamming it making it (like the old forum) that much worse

Thanks in advance.

for what?, hardly call it spamming, it is my thread and if those thoughts are too intellectually deep for you, those are my response to all the bashing, but if you ever what to have a well thought out conversation I am down for that, but your request is straight up censorship, if you don't like the thread have enough willpower not to respond, I always thought people who listened to Pearl Jam would actually be open-minded, sorry for thinking
    Post edited by Big Bank Hank on
  • Options
    rival.rival. Chicago Posts: 7,776

This thread is so intellectually deep. Keep up the good work.

• Options
    brianluxbrianlux Moving through All Kinds of Terrain. Posts: 40,760
    All of the above- thumbs up, BBH. :-)
    “The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man [or woman] who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.”
    Variously credited to Mark Twain or Edward Abbey.

• Options
    Wrigley
    rival. said:

This thread is so intellectually deep. Keep up the good work.

thanks, I try
  • Options
    BeerBaronBeerBaron Toronto-ish Posts: 4,089

BeerBaron said:

Please stop.

What would you like me to say? Please stop spamming the thread? I wasn't commenting on the subject matter of this thread since others have already picked on you enough and I didn't see any point in piling on. But you seem intent on causing arguments around here for some reason and I am not going to get sucked in to that. So this will be my last post in this tread ... a thread that I think we'd all be best to just let die as nothing in here is very productive.

1996: Toronto 1998: Barrie 2000: Saratoga Springs 2003: Buffalo, Toronto 2005: Kitchener, London, Hamilton, Montreal, Ottawa, Toronto 2006: Toronto x2, Cleveland, Detroit, Pittsburgh, Cincinnati, Gorge #1 2007: London, Dusseldorf, Vic, Lolla 2008: WPB, Tampa, DC, MSG x2, Hartford, Boston x2, Beacon 2009: Toronto, Chicago x2, Seattle x2, LA #3&4, San Diego, Philly x4 2010: Cleveland, Buffalo, Hartford 2011: Montreal, Toronto x2, Hamilton 2012: Missoula 2013: London, Wrigley, Pittsburgh, Buffalo, Hartford, Dallas, OKC
  • Options
    Wrigley
    BeerBaron said:

BeerBaron said:

Please stop.

What would you like me to say? Please stop spamming the thread? I wasn't commenting on the subject matter of this thread since others have already picked on you enough and I didn't see any point in piling on. But you seem intent on causing arguments around here for some reason and I am not going to get sucked in to that. So this will be my last post in this tread ... a thread that I think we'd all be best to just let die as nothing in here is very productive.

once again an attempt to censor, at least two people got something out if this thread, sorry if you are too near sighted to get it
  • Options
    Wrigley
    BeerBaron said:

BeerBaron said:

Please stop.

Randal Graves: I hope it feels so good to be right. There's nothing more exhilarating than pointing out the shortcomings of others, is there?
  • Options
    Is this your homework, Hank?

Run for it, Marty.
  • Options
    edited January 2014
    Wrigley

Is this your homework, Hank?

Life is my homework, constantly striving to see what I can become, to quote Benjamin Franklin "if everyone is thinking alike, then no one is thinking" I just like to always be thinking, and when everyone disagrees it only validates that I am absolutely on the right path, if we never challenged conventional wisdom, we could never progress, evolve or grow, I am a constantly growing soul
  • Options
    MedozKMedozK Tennessee Posts: 9,209

Randal Graves: I hope it feels so good to be right. There's nothing more exhilarating than pointing out the shortcomings of others, is there?

Nice. ;)
  • Options
    2-feign-reluctance2-feign-reluctance TigerTown, USA Posts: 23,148
    Wrigley
    I ranked Wrigley lowest because I don't have the official bloody show to compare to the rest of the lights out LB 13' tour! And where the fuck are the PJ20 shows for that matter? :ar!
    www.cluthelee.com
  • Options
    edited January 2014
    Wrigley
    MedozK said:

Nice. ;)

thanks bud :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7e_XQ86-Ni4
  • Options
    SVRDhand13SVRDhand13 NYC Posts: 25,891
    edited January 2014
    What's the benefit of bashing shows that people paid their hard earned money to attend? All your inspirational memes don't make up for the fact that this thread'a negativity overshadows any chance of a valuable discussion.
    severed hand thirteen

2006: Gorge 7/23 2008: Hartford 6/27 Beacon 7/1 2009: Spectrum 10/30-31
    2010: Newark 5/18 MSG 5/20-21 2011: PJ20 9/3-4 2012: Made In America 9/2
    2013: Brooklyn 10/18-19 Philly 10/21-22 Hartford 10/25 2014: ACL10/12
    2015: NYC 9/23 2016: Tampa 4/11 Philly 4/28-29 MSG 5/1-2 Fenway 8/5+8/7
    2017: RRHoF 4/7   2018: Fenway 9/2+9/4   2021: Sea Hear Now 9/18 
    2022: MSG 9/11  2024: MSG 9/3-4 Philly 9/7+9/9 Fenway 9/15+9/17
  • Options
    Wrigley

What's the benefit of bashing shows that people paid their hard earned money to attend? All your inspirational memes don't make up for the fact that this thread'a negativity overshadows any chance of a valuable discussion.

sorry if it over your head, at least 3 people think it's cool and that makes it productive, like Jeff would say "it's art it's okay to boo" but you want to take away my right to a different opinion, and that is weak

• Options
    SVRDhand13SVRDhand13 NYC Posts: 25,891

sorry if it over your head, at least 3 people think it's cool and that makes it productive, like Jeff would say "it's art it's okay to boo" but you want to take away my right to a different opinion, and that is weak

I don't want to take anything away I just want to point out this thread is lame.
    severed hand thirteen

2006: Gorge 7/23 2008: Hartford 6/27 Beacon 7/1 2009: Spectrum 10/30-31
    2010: Newark 5/18 MSG 5/20-21 2011: PJ20 9/3-4 2012: Made In America 9/2
    2013: Brooklyn 10/18-19 Philly 10/21-22 Hartford 10/25 2014: ACL10/12
    2015: NYC 9/23 2016: Tampa 4/11 Philly 4/28-29 MSG 5/1-2 Fenway 8/5+8/7
    2017: RRHoF 4/7   2018: Fenway 9/2+9/4   2021: Sea Hear Now 9/18 
    2022: MSG 9/11  2024: MSG 9/3-4 Philly 9/7+9/9 Fenway 9/15+9/17
  • Options
    edited January 2014
    Wrigley

I don't want to take anything away I just want to point out this thread is lame.
    and you are entitled to that opinion just as the 3 people who like it are entitled to feel differently
  • Options
    ForceofNature101ForceofNature101 Posts: 1,198
    edited January 2014
    Other
    As someone who was at LA2 in my opinion it was as good as LA1
  • Options
    I think the only reason this upsets people is that maybe LA 2 or Wrigley were the first or only PJ shows some have seen. They hold a special place in those people's hearts and it sucks for someone to come along and say they weren't very good. It's sort of akin to raining on someone's parade. Sure, some shows aren't as good as others, but it's just the kind thing to do to let everyone thoroughly enjoy the shows they went to.
    1st and only show so far:
    Charlottesville, VA 10/29/2013

"He who forgets will be destined to remember."
  • Options
    thefixer9thefixer9 Posts: 9,376
    :-@
    Tres Mts- 3/16/2011
    Eddie Vedder- 7/16/11
    Brad- 4/21/12 (RSD Performance), 4/27/12, 8/10/12
    Flight To Mars- 5/23/12
    RNDM- 11/27/12

PEARL JAM- 12/6/13 I have finally seen Pearl Jam live!
  • Options
    If you had been at Wrigley instead of listening to it on Earth Cam...if you had actually been there...that's what you don't get, man. You went to one show in Phoenix, Hank. Don't you get it, man?? Every show is fucking great. It's fucking Pearl Jam, man. Get out of the call center and go to some shows, man.
    Run for it, Marty.
  • Options
    PJ-CubsPJ-Cubs Posts: 3,293

...Every show is fucking great. It's fucking Pearl Jam, man.

This
  • Options
    PJ-Cubs said:

...Every show is fucking great. It's fucking Pearl Jam, man.

This
    Run for it, Marty.