Options

Where are the new bootlegs?!!!

Comments

• Options
    Has anyone heard whether the delay is related to the problems with PJ Radio? See thread below. I can imagine that even if the Nugs backorder issues are resolved they might not want to start broadcasting new shows until they fix those issues and can broadcast them without interruption. Curious to know if anyone has any intel on this...

http://community.pearljam.com/discussion/130489/pj-radio#latest
    2003 - Santa Barbara
    2005 - Vancouver
    2006 - San Diego, Los Angeles I & II, Santa Barbara
    2008 - Mansfield II, Westwood (VH1 Honors the Who)
    2009 - Universal City III
    2013 - Los Angeles I & II
  • Options
    F5AgainstOneF5AgainstOne New Hampshire, USA Posts: 1,462

radial21 said:

bone said:

We're probably waiting awhile now as the concert schedule for PJ Radio has no new shows between now and next Sunday, which probably means the earliest we'll see the next batch of bootlegs will be Feb. 12th.

Which means March 26th is the earliest that all of the shows will be released. Box set is looking more and more like a summer arrival. Crazy for people who bought and paid for it back in November....

That box set was looking like a summer arrival right when they issued it, no one should have expected it in February or March.

I'm curious if at this point if it is more than just Nugs being behind over the Holiday. They should have been caught up by now. I'm worried their may be issues with the west coast shows.
    I emailed nugs back in Nov regarding the box set. The reason they were starting to do 2 shows at a time was so that the box would be available in March.
    EV Solo Boston 6/16/11
    East Troy 9/3/11
    East Troy 9/4/11
    Amsterdam 6/26/12
    Amsterdam 6/27/12
    Wrigley Field 7/19-20/13
    Worcester, MA 10/15/13
    Worcester, MA 10/16/13
    Hartford, CT 10/25/13
    Seattle, WA 12/06/13
    Denver, CO 10/22/14
    Fenway 2016 #1
    Fenway 2016 #2
    Fenway 2018 #1
    Fenway 2018 #2
  • Options
    The waiting drove me MAD!!!!!!
    2011: Vancouver
    2013: LA 1 & LA 2, Vancouver
    2018: Seattle 1 & Seattle 2
    2022: LA 1 & LA 2
    2024: Vancouver 1 & Vancouver 2, Portland, Seattle 1 & Seattle 2
  • Options
    YLed2YLed2 Des Moines, IA Posts: 5,534
    Hindsight always kills you. Now I look back on my nearly $400 box set purchase thinking I would receive it in late February or March. The way things are developing, it's going to be closer to 4th of July (if I'm lucky). Oh yeah, but don't worry - they already have my money so there is no urgency there. Very disappointed with the delay in the release of the boots.
    Bristow, VA - 5.13.10
    East Troy, WI - 9.3.11
    East Troy, WI - 9.4.11
    Atlanta, GA - 9.22.12
    Las Vegas, NV - 10.31.12 (EV)
    Las Vegas, NV - 11.1.12 (EV)
    Chicago, IL - 7.19.13
    Dallas, TX - 11.15.13
    Oklahoma City, OK - 11.16.13
    Seattle, WA - 12.6.13
    Lincoln, NE - 10.9.14
    Moline, IL - 10.17.14
    St. Paul, MN - 10.19.14
    Milwaukee, WI - 10.20.14
    New York, NY - 5.1.16
    New York, NY - 5.2.16
    Boston, MA - 8.5.16
    Boston, MA - 8.7.16
    Chicago, IL - 8.20.16

• Options
    mcgruff10mcgruff10 New Jersey Posts: 27,900
    Ordered philly two on January 14 and nothing. argh
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me......
  • Options
    derbydavederbydave Columbus, OH Posts: 11,254
    Yet AGAIN...the LACK of communication with the customers,
    SPEAKS VOLUMES about the customer service of this BUSINESS!!!
    Not SURPRISING...
    but I just don't understand why it's so hard to inform their customers what is going on!!
    '96: Seattle: Key Arena
    '98: Seattle: Memorial Stadium 1 & 2
    '00: Columbus: Polaris
    '03: Columbus: Germain
    '10: Columbus: Nationwide Arena
    '11: East Troy: Alpine Valley - PJ20 1 & 2 + EV Detroit
    '12: Missoula + EV Jacksonville 1 & 2
    '13: Chicago / Pittsburgh / Buffalo / Seattle
    '14: Cincinnati / St. Louis / Tulsa / Lincoln / Memphis / Detroit / Moline
    '15: New York City - Global Citizen Festival
    '16: Greenville / Hampton / Raleigh / Columbia / Lexington / Ottawa / Toronto 1 & 2 / Wrigley 1 & 2
    '17: Brooklyn - Rock & Roll Hall of Fame Induction Ceremony
    '18: London 1 & 2 / Seattle 1 & 2 / Missoula / Wrigley 1
    '22: Nashville / St. Louis

http://www.livefootsteps.org/user/?usr=170

• Options
    Indifference71Indifference71 Chicago Posts: 14,747
    derbydave said:

Not SURPRISING...
    but I just don't understand why it's so hard to inform their customers what is going on!!

Yep. It's pretty ridiculous.
  • Options
    radial21radial21 Posts: 227
    YLed2 said:

Hindsight always kills you. Now I look back on my nearly $400 box set purchase thinking I would receive it in late February or March. The way things are developing, it's going to be closer to 4th of July (if I'm lucky). Oh yeah, but don't worry - they already have my money so there is no urgency there. Very disappointed with the delay in the release of the boots.

It's just baffling to me that they have already charged everyone for the box set. It's most likely going to be 6 months from date of purchase till anyone receives the box set, maybe more. How they get away with that I have no idea. I'm sure many people would have held off on ordering if they knew this was going to happen. I'd rather have my $400 for an extra 6 months than have the 10c take it and get nothing in return...

• Options
    shetellsherselfshetellsherself New Jersey Posts: 8,783
    derbydave said:

Not SURPRISING...

Yep. I emailed them about my messed up Philly CDs for both nights and haven't heard a word back.
    5/3/92 Omaha, NE
    6/19/95 Red Rocks
    9/11/98 MSG
    11/19/12 EV solo Tulsa
    7/19/13 Wrigley 10/19/13 Brooklyn 2 10/21/13 Philly 1 10/22/13 Philly 2 10/25/13 Hartford
    10/08/14 Tulsa 10/09/14 Lincoln
    9/26/15 New York City
    4/16/16 Greenville 4/28/16 Philly 1 4/29/16 Philly 2 5/1/16 MSG 1 5/2/16 MSG 2 8/7/16 Fenway 2 8/20/16 Wrigley 1
    4/7/17 RRHOF New York City
    9/02/18 Fenway 1 9/04/2018 Fenway 2
    9/18/21 Asbury Park
    9/11/22 New York City
    9/14/22 Camden
  • Options
    Run for it, Marty.
  • Options
    CDFishCDFish Boston, MA Posts: 173
    I ordered 3 Hartford CDs, 2 as gifts for my SILs...2 out of the 3 are good but one is not. Emailed Nugs and created a "ticket" through the support link and haven't heard back yet. Granted its only been about 24 hrs but WTF. It took one month for these to arrive after placing the order?? How fucking hard is it to produce these?? Ahhh good luck to everyone out there who ordered any boots!!! I feel for those who ordered the box set :/
    Hartford 1996; Mansfield 1&2 2000; Mansfield 3 2003; Boston 1&2 2004; Boston 1 2006; Mansfield 1 2008; Philadelphia 1 2009; Boston 2010; EV solo Providence 2011; Worcester 1 2013; Hartford 2013
  • Options
    boyo79boyo79 Warrington, UK Posts: 6,525
    Anyone heard from Nugs in the last week? Made an order on 21st Jan, no update from Nugs yet. Maybe they were off work last week
    2000: Manchester
    2006: Dublin; Leeds; Arnhem
    2007: London
    2009: Manchester
    2012: Manchester I & II : EV Manchester : Soundgarden Shepherds Bush
    2013: Brad Manchester : Soundgarden Manchester
    2014: Amsterdam I & II; Berlin; Leeds; Milton Keynes
    2018: Berlin; London II; Boston II

Bootleg Reviews: http://pjbootlegreviews.blogspot.com/
  • Options
    radial21 said:

YLed2 said:

It's just baffling to me that they have already charged everyone for the box set. It's most likely going to be 6 months from date of purchase till anyone receives the box set, maybe more. How they get away with that I have no idea. I'm sure many people would have held off on ordering if they knew this was going to happen. I'd rather have my $400 for an extra 6 months than have the 10c take it and get nothing in return...

Cancel your order
    EV Solo Boston 6/16/11
    East Troy 9/3/11
    East Troy 9/4/11
    Amsterdam 6/26/12
    Amsterdam 6/27/12
    Wrigley Field 7/19-20/13
    Worcester, MA 10/15/13
    Worcester, MA 10/16/13
    Hartford, CT 10/25/13
    Seattle, WA 12/06/13
    Denver, CO 10/22/14
    Fenway 2016 #1
    Fenway 2016 #2
    Fenway 2018 #1
    Fenway 2018 #2
  • Options
    RoleModelsinBlood31RoleModelsinBlood31 Austin TX Posts: 6,148
    HUGE THANK YOU TO MY MAN TRIBE ^^^^^^
    Finally am listening to Cville and it is EXCELLENT. Respect.
    I'm like an opening band for your mom.
  • Options
    narnianarnia Posts: 635
    Thank you!!

I escaped it...a life wasted...I'm never going back again
  • Options
    narnia said:

Thank you!!

narnia said:

Thank you!!

:) welcome

Run for it, Marty.
  • Options

HUGE THANK YOU TO MY MAN TRIBE ^^^^^^
    Finally am listening to Cville and it is EXCELLENT. Respect.

Welcome, brother. Enjoy!

Run for it, Marty.
  • Options
    cp3iversoncp3iverson Posts: 8,640
    edited January 2014
    i don't really see the point of using Nugs as a customer. Is it for the cardboard packaging? All they're doing is burning the $9.99 mp3s onto two 20cent discs for you. Just download the mp3s. Their service is too awful to reward.
  • Options
    mcgruff10 said:

Ordered philly two on January 14 and nothing. argh

here's philly 1 while you wait..

https://mega.co.nz/#!ZNwEVAjS!OqB6K3aoCn6XjUTcvlEuwW41-CUHfRN67DjMh5ZEy8A
    Run for it, Marty.
  • Options
    Whoa! Thank you!!!!!
  • Options
    mcgruff10 said:

Whoa! Thank you!!!!!

Philly 2 http://we.tl/KRl4WcjV72
    Run for it, Marty.
  • Options

derbydave said:

Not SURPRISING...

radial21 said:

YLed2 said:

I'm surprised people ordered the boxset as soon as it went on sale. It was pretty obvious it wouldn't ship until all boots had been released which would be 3/4 months after the first boot got released.

• Options
    Kearn5yKearn5y Ireland Posts: 2,695
    I ordered it early just because of the Frack sale. Would have waited otherwise
    boyo79 said:

derbydave said:

Not SURPRISING...

radial21 said:

YLed2 said:

I'm surprised people ordered the boxset as soon as it went on sale. It was pretty obvious it wouldn't ship until all boots had been released which would be 3/4 months after the first boot got released.
    Kearnsy
  • Options
    Just got my shipping email from nugs so I guess they re back!!
  • Options
    I just got word from Nugs that they are shipping all Hartford replacements today and tomorrow, which they say should bring them current.
    They said that the real tidal wave was caused by the Black Friday FRACK sale for which 10c gave nugs no prior notice. Nugs was therefore not prepared for the volume of orders. So I imagine that, coupled with the xmas rush and employees vacation schedules probably left them very short-handed. This led to shipping delays and errors in production, snowballing into further delays...

Once again, patience has been restored by a little communication from Nugs.
    Its just nice to be informed. (hint hint 10c)
    EV Solo Boston 6/16/11
    East Troy 9/3/11
    East Troy 9/4/11
    Amsterdam 6/26/12
    Amsterdam 6/27/12
    Wrigley Field 7/19-20/13
    Worcester, MA 10/15/13
    Worcester, MA 10/16/13
    Hartford, CT 10/25/13
    Seattle, WA 12/06/13
    Denver, CO 10/22/14
    Fenway 2016 #1
    Fenway 2016 #2
    Fenway 2018 #1
    Fenway 2018 #2
  • Options
    rriversrrivers Posts: 3,688
    edited January 2014
    I emailed 10C yesterday and they said are starting the bootlegs up again in a couple of weeks.
    "We're fixed good, lamp-wise."
  • Options

I just got word from Nugs that they are shipping all Hartford replacements today and tomorrow, which they say should bring them current.
    They said that the real tidal wave was caused by the Black Friday FRACK sale for which 10c gave nugs no prior notice. Nugs was therefore not prepared for the volume of orders. So I imagine that, coupled with the xmas rush and employees vacation schedules probably left them very short-handed. This led to shipping delays and errors in production, snowballing into further delays...

Pass the buck Very nice and comforting (not). Who cares if there was a sale they didn't know about? So, they had to burn 1,000 CDs instead of 100. It's fning burning cds. Not rocket science. Stay a couple hours longer.

And, it sound partially like bull shit b/c most of the delays came from orders AFTER Thanksgiving and not that sale itself. Yes, that could have set them back, but then why weren't some of those delayed? Only the mid-December and January orders were delayed?

Communication is good and would help the situation. But, when it's so transparent, the whole truth is usually better than taking a grain of it and pretending it's the entire beach.
    Sorry. The world doesn't work the way you tell it to.
  • Options
    Received 2 packages today - one I ordered on 29th Nov and the other one on 23rd Dec. Waiting for the ones ordered on 2nd and 16th Dec!

• Options
    RD101189RD101189 A distant time, a distant space Posts: 454
    YLed2 said:

Agree - I assumed March time frame the way things were being released. Wish they wouldn't have billed us until it shipped, but it ws the deal, just didn't think it was going to be 6 months of waiting. I hope they give the pre-order folks something special but that's wishful thinking I'm sure.

09/08/1992 - Phoenix, AZ
    07/08/1998 - Phoenix, AZ
    10/21/2000 - Phoenix, AZ
    11/19/2013 - Phoenix, AZ
    10/22/2014 - Denver, CO
    05/09/2022 - Phoenix, AZ
    09/22/2022 - Denver, CO
  • Options

Pass the buck Very nice and comforting (not). Who cares if there was a sale they didn't know about? So, they had to burn 1,000 CDs instead of 100. It's fning burning cds. Not rocket science. Stay a couple hours longer.

And, it sound partially like bull shit b/c most of the delays came from orders AFTER Thanksgiving and not that sale itself. Yes, that could have set them back, but then why weren't some of those delayed? Only the mid-December and January orders were delayed?

Communication is good and would help the situation. But, when it's so transparent, the whole truth is usually better than taking a grain of it and pretending it's the entire beach.
    Some orders were fulfilled in a timely fashion , so therefore they're lying? You don't know (and neither do I) what the method is for 10c to send the nugs orders over for processing. Where did you come up with 1000 CDs? I think you are way underestimating the number of members ordering bootlegs with that 20% sale. Many members wait all year specifically for that sale. Meanwhile, nugs has bootlegs productions going on for many other bands too.
    But you know this already don't you?, because you clearly know everything.
    EV Solo Boston 6/16/11
    East Troy 9/3/11
    East Troy 9/4/11
    Amsterdam 6/26/12
    Amsterdam 6/27/12
    Wrigley Field 7/19-20/13
    Worcester, MA 10/15/13
    Worcester, MA 10/16/13
    Hartford, CT 10/25/13
    Seattle, WA 12/06/13
    Denver, CO 10/22/14
    Fenway 2016 #1