Options

Christmas Eve dinner at my place.....

13»

Comments

• Options
    Mamasan23Mamasan23 Posts: 16,380
    Spent the Eve with my mom and we ordered pizza.

BAH HUMBUG! :lol:
    WI '98,  WI '99 (EV),  WI '00,  Chgo '00,  MO '00,  Champaign '03,  Chgo '03,  WI '03,  IN '03,  MI '04,  Chgo '06:N1 & 2,  WI '06,  Chgo '07,  Chgo '08 (EV:N1),  Chgo '09:N1 & 2,  Chgo '11 (EV:N1),  WI '11:N1 & 2,  Philly '12,  Wrigley '13,  Pitt '13,  Buff '13, Detroit '14, MKE '14, Wrigley '16: N1 & N2, Seattle '18 N2, Wrigley '18: N1 & N2, Fenway '18 N1, STL '22, St Paul '23 N2, Chgo '23: N1 & N2
  • Options
    wolfbearwolfbear Posts: 3,965
    Merry Christmas Speedy! :D
    "I'd rather be with an animal." "Those that can be trusted can change their mind." "The in between is mine." "If I don't lose control, explore and not explode, a preternatural other plane with the power to maintain." "Yeh this is living." "Life is what you make it."
  • Options
    vduboisevduboise Posts: 1,937
    We usually have dinner at a friends for Christmas Eve, breakfast at the in-laws and then dinner at my moms.

Tonight (or last night) we had Osso Buco- brussel sprouts with bacon, mashed potatoes- roasted parsnips and an apple tart.

For Christmas dinner- its going to be a seafood extravaganza!

Merry Christmas to you all!
  • Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,158
    no checken soup speedy?
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    mickeyratmickeyrat up my ass, like Chadwick was up his Posts: 35,776
    is it too late to stop by for dinner?
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • Options
    Here's our xmas menu:
    Pan Roasted Chilean Sea Bass with a lemon shallot butter served atop a white bean thyme infused puree
    Roasted asparagus, Caesar salad
    And we are drinking Blueberry and Cucumber infused Elderflower Champagne cocktails...before I move on to Bourbon :P
    Merry Christmas everyone!

Wow!
    Don't let his Fancy Schmancy description fool you.
    Lets face it.

He is having fish and booze!

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
    Speedy caught me :lol: :fp:
    We were but stones your light made us stars