Options

European requests

13»

Comments

• Options
    Leezestarr313Leezestarr313 Temple of the cat Posts: 14,346
    KateA said:

I'll be in Vienna, Berlin, Werchter, Leeds and Leeds 2 ;)

There's already a thread requesting YOU ARE for the lovers in Berlin:
    http://community.pearljam.com/discussion/225671/please-play-you-are-for-the-lovers-in-berlin-2014#latest

We may as well include it here for Leezestarr313 :-h Please play YOU ARE in Berlin!

Thanks, KateA image I hope you'll get to hear some of your fave songs!

Apart from You Are, I also wouldn't mind hearing Rival, Fatal, Sleight of Hand, Hard to Imagine ... Hmmm. We're only going to Berlin and Stockholm, but we had the pleasure of already seeing six shows here in the US this fall. The new album sounds amazing live and the boys are on fire! Come on, summer!!!
  • Options
    dottlesdottles Posts: 9,136
    at any of the gigs I'm going to - Footsteps!!
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • Options
    fortyshadesfortyshades Posts: 1,834
    Good requests.

I would love one obscure concert with Tremor Christ, Black, red, Yellow, Hard to Imagine, Satans bed; even maybe an acoustic rendition of some songs. Imagine Inside Job accoutically. You know songs you don't expect and you think WTF when they play it. Here are a few other ones: Who You Are, Other Side or a *whole* version of I'm Open ending in a jamming drone.
  • Options
    pdalowskypdalowsky Doncaster,UK Posts: 14,721
    still holding out hope for all those yesterdays, STBC, parting ways and man of the hour at

Milan
    Berlin
    Leeds or
    MK

• Options
    cbermeosolocbermeosolo SCL Posts: 25
    edited May 2014
    Oceans and Inside Job please!! Im travelling from Santiago de Chile to the entire tour (except UK)!
    2005: Santiago 1 & 2.
    2011: Santiago.
    2013: Santiago.
    2014: Amsterdam 1 & 2, Milan, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Stockholm, Oslo, Gdynia and Werchter.
    2015: Santiago and Buenos Aires.
    2016: NYC 1 & 2.
  • Options
    buck502000buck502000 Birthplace of GIBSON guitar Posts: 8,951
    No code front to back, night 1 Amsterdam and all of Yield night 2.
  • Options
    maverickmaverick Posts: 1,185
    edited May 2014
    Milan and Trieste will be the first ever shows with my wife and two teenage step children. We are traveling to Italy from the US for a two week vacation and while I've got the flights, hotels, trains, and several really great tours booked, the one thing I can't control is the setlists. I will offer though-

My wife is not a huge fan but has seen 5 shows since we married. She has yet to experience Release or Long Road. She really loves Harvest Moon and Blackbird but I know they aren't possible so maybe Release in Milan?

My son just saw his first two shows last fall and loved them! I was thrilled and hope he will see many more over the years. He is now a 10c member and really hopes to hear Nothingman, Black, In Hiding and Baba O'Riley.

This will be my daughters first show. She hopes to hear Jeremy and Amongst the Waves (maybe near the water in Trieste?)

All in all not crazy requests, and mostly songs not played in Milan last time. All would be great sing a longs too - can you imagine 75,000 people singing Release, nothingman, black, in hiding, Baba, Jeremy...

I may be hard to spot but I'll have a smile on my face for 3 hours straight and a few more after the concert no matter what is played. I never would have imagined this day would come, the four of us at, not one, but two PJ shows in Italy. Can. Not. Wait!
    Post edited by maverick on
  • Options
    boyo79boyo79 Warrington, UK Posts: 6,525
    Oceans - to complete Ten live for me.

After that I'd love to get In My Tree, Help Help, Parting Ways and Red Mosquito.

I'm at both Amsterdam, Berlin, Leeds and Milton Keynes.
    2000: Manchester
    2006: Dublin; Leeds; Arnhem
    2007: London
    2009: Manchester
    2012: Manchester I & II : EV Manchester : Soundgarden Shepherds Bush
    2013: Brad Manchester : Soundgarden Manchester
    2014: Amsterdam I & II; Berlin; Leeds; Milton Keynes
    2018: Berlin; London II; Boston II

Bootleg Reviews: http://pjbootlegreviews.blogspot.com/
  • Options
    maverickmaverick Posts: 1,185
    maverick said:

Milan and Trieste will be the first ever shows with my wife and two teenage step children. We are traveling to Italy from the US for a two week vacation and while I've got the flights, hotels, trains, and several really great tours booked, the one thing I can't control is the setlists. I will offer though-

My wife is not a huge fan but has seen 5 shows since we married. She has yet to experience Release or Long Road. She really loves Harvest Moon and Blackbird but I know they aren't possible so maybe Release in Milan?

My son just saw his first two shows last fall and loved them! I was thrilled and hope he will see many more over the years. He is now a 10c member and really hopes to hear Nothingman, Black, In Hiding and Baba O'Riley.

This will be my daughters first show. She hopes to hear Jeremy and Amongst the Waves (maybe near the water in Trieste?)

All in all not crazy requests, and mostly songs not played in Milan last time. All would be great sing a longs too - can you imagine 75,000 people singing Release, nothingman, black, in hiding, Baba, Jeremy...

I may be hard to spot but I'll have a smile on my face for 3 hours straight and a few more after the concert no matter what is played. I never would have imagined this day would come, the four of us at, not one, but two PJ shows in Italy. Can. Not. Wait!

Phenomenal show in San Siro tonight. First ever show for the whole family. They all got songs they wanted right away
    Wife - Release to start
    son - nothingman and black songs 2 & 4, and
    Daughter - Sirens song 3, and lightning bolt and Jeremy later.
    Thanks!! See you in Trieste, still smiling, of course!
  • Options
    moretonbayfigmoretonbayfig Australia Posts: 805
    Why Go
    Alone
    Sad

Leeds
    Or
    MK

Please
    Thanks
    Awww carn
  • Options
    cyrielbuyssecyrielbuysse Posts: 196
    Two of my white whale songs were played in amsterdam, thin air and all or none, still goosebumped. Chloe dancer/crown of thorns in berlin would be nice.
    Only request left for me is that werchter wont be a punkrock show like the three previous shows, black was never played at werchter, can you imagine?
    So my request for werchter: an atmospheric show, with in hiding, nothing as it seems, in my tree, garden, black and ... Habit!
    2006 Arnhem - Antwerp - Paris 2007 Nijmegen - Werchter 2009 Rotterdam 2010 Nijmegen - Arras - Werchter 2012 Amsterdam - Werchter - Arras - Berlin 2014 Amsterdam - Berlin - Werchter 2018 Pinkpop - London - Berlin - Werchter - London
    @BelgianPJfan
  • Options
    SpagsSpags Leigh-on-Sea, UK Posts: 2,945
    I'd love to hear Oceans in Berlin. Had a lot of shifting currents recently...
    Nature drunk and High
  • Options
    bluegracebluegrace Posts: 2,357
    edited June 2014
    I would love to hear any of the following in Stockholm:

Tremor Christ
    Oceans
    Wash
    Footsteps
    Love reign o'er me
    Dissident
    Post edited by bluegrace on