Options

Leeds Roll Call

1235»

Comments

• Options
    I am in :D Got two GA tickets in the draw bringing a mate for his first live PJ experience plus have a room booked in the premier inn across the road from the arena :P Is there any word yet on were the pre gig drinks are going to be ?
  • Options
    JSBachJSBach Posts: 108
    Hi Guys,

this is my first post and Leeds gonna be my first PJ show... I'll be there with my son (12y.)... and we'll then proceed to Milton Keynes for the 2nd our show :)

Looking forward to meeting you there!

I've never been in Leeds, so any tips/suggestions are more than welcome (e.g.: hotel, what to see, where to eat - we are italians : ) )

Thanks!

Luca
    Sift everything, hold on to what is good!
  • Options
    Hi Guys,

this is my first post and Leeds gonna be my first PJ show... I'll be there with my son (12y.)... and we'll then proceed to Milton Keynes for the 2nd our show :)

I've never been in Leeds, so any tips/suggestions are more than welcome (e.g.: hotel, what to see, where to eat - we are italians : ) )

Thanks!

Luca
  • Options
    JSBach said:

Hi Guys,

Thanks!

Luca

Hi, i have posted some info on leeds in this thread http://community.pearljam.com/discussion/227373/damnit-europe-plans-updated#latest

If you want anymore information just let me know , i live in the city
    manchester 00
    manchester 09
    belfast 2010
    hyde park 2010
    manchester 2012 1&2
    amsterdam 2012 1&2
    EV manchester 2012
    EV london 31/7/12
    brooklyn 2013 1&2
    milano,leeds,milton keynes 2014

monkey driven call this living
  • Options
    Force Of NatureForce Of Nature Hertfordshire, England Posts: 948
    I'll be there
  • Options

JSBach said:

Hi Guys,

Hi, i have posted some info on leeds in this thread http://community.pearljam.com/discussion/227373/damnit-europe-plans-updated#latest

If you want anymore information just let me know , i live in the city
    Thanks! I think i'll have a look to York then : )

Luca
  • Options
    hostishostis Posts: 441
    I'm in. but seated. nice and comfy ;)