Options

***TRIESTE 22.06.2014*** Roll Call & Travel Guide

123457»

Comments

• Options
    I'm driving from milan on Saturday to Trieste so I've got 2 maybe 3 spare seats going if you wanna share fuel costs?
    COYS!
  • Options
    wall232wall232 New York Posts: 1,346
    Not sure if I missed it, but is there a train or bus that goes from near the Central station to the stadium? All I seem to get when I put it into google maps are walking directions.
    NYPJ
  • Options
    JenfarrJenfarr Posts: 638
    wall232 said:

Not sure if I missed it, but is there a train or bus that goes from near the Central station to the stadium? All I seem to get when I put it into google maps are walking directions.

I was asking around for the same info., and someone posted this on a FB page...so it looks like there are a bunch of bus lines that go from the train/bus station.

"McCready played on, lending credence to the theory that he was actually built in Stone’s basement from spare truck parts and vinyl records." - Glide Mag. review of MSG 7/8/03
  • Options
    wall232wall232 New York Posts: 1,346
    Jenfarr said:

wall232 said:

I was asking around for the same info., and someone posted this on a FB page...so it looks like there are a bunch of bus lines that go from the train/bus station.

Great, thank you!
    NYPJ
  • Options
    rgambsrgambs Posts: 13,576
    if anyone is still looking for a room, we may have a room for two in a small mobile home at mare pineta, pm me if interested
    Monkey Driven, Call this Living?
  • Options
    samosansamosan Posts: 31
    Hi
    As a PJ fan from Slovenia, I have to tell everybody who booked their hotels in Slovenia in the vicinity of the border not to worry, Trieste is just across the border, only a few kilometers away, taxis are normal cars, not carriages ;) with horses like suggested in one of the previous posts, and taxi prices are affordable to get to the concert and back (ussually you can negotiate the price, esspecially if you go back with the same taxi driver). And there's no border control any more (unfortunately we're in EU, too :((), so you'll never know when you'll get into Italy. The currency is Euro as well, so you won't have to worry that you'll have some leftover money you'll never use anymore.