Options

Looking For Jeff's Yellow Three Fish Pick. Have Picks To Trade.

Comments

• Options
    Dead Man WalkingDead Man Walking Toronto-ish Posts: 2,761
    Another update. Some new picks added to the list in the first post. Help me get the last pick I'm looking for so I can finally head to the framers. Thank you.
  • Options
    arqarq Posts: 7,937
    bump
    "The good thing about science is that it's true whether or not you believe in it"
    Neil deGrasse Tyson

Why not (V) (°,,,,°) (V) ?
  • Options
    Any Aussies catch a Jeff pick they'd like to trade? Please? Anyone? Bueller?
  • Options
    Bump for a friend. I met Dead Man Walking at Worcester Night one in October. About half way through the first set, Mike threw a handfull of picks into the crowd. Everyone went bonkers tying to catch them. After the chaos was over, he tapped me on the shoulder and handed me one of the picks he managed to get. It was an amazing gesture and I still have it with my ticket stub. My first ever pick! Thank you again. I hope you find your Jeff pick.
    Settings > Signature Settings > Hide Signatures Always
  • Options

Bump for a friend. I met Dead Man Walking at Worcester Night one in October. About half way through the first set, Mike threw a handfull of picks into the crowd. Everyone went bonkers tying to catch them. After the chaos was over, he tapped me on the shoulder and handed me one of the picks he managed to get. It was an amazing gesture and I still have it with my ticket stub. My first ever pick! Thank you again. I hope you find your Jeff pick.

:) Thanks!
  • Options
    Just wanted to bump this. I've added a few new picks to the list on the front page. I can go outside the pick for pick trade and include stuff that may interest you more.

I've got 30 or so 2003 bootlegs if you wanted a few of those for a pick.
    I've got some posters. Not many, but perhaps you're interested in any in up for trading.
    I have vinyl. Not giving up any PJ official stuff so don't ask but I've got a few Third Man Records Tri's and Sun-Ray's I'd let go. Plus lots of other non PJ vinyl.

• Options
    Damn I have the ones you want but I'm looking for pearl jam vinyl. Trying to complete my studio collection. :)
  • Options
    courtmcccourtmcc South Jersey Posts: 1,143
    edited February 2014
    Good luck! Here's a bump!

-CM
  • Options

Damn I have the ones you want but I'm looking for pearl jam vinyl. Trying to complete my studio collection. :)

Well there isn't any studio vinyl that the pick is worth, unless you don't have the first 3 on vinyl yet. I would give up a LO2L or a white Backspacer for this pick, but I would expect something else on the pick's end to even the trade out.

PM me if you want to talk.

• Options
    Bump. I'll trade 2 for 1 (check available picks in first post) if anyone has this pick. Shoot me a PM and help me out, please.
  • Options
    edited April 2014
    List updated in the first post. Shoot me a PM please.

Thanks,
    -DMW
    Post edited by Dead Man Walking on
  • Options
    edited April 2014
    Updated the first post. A new request so please disregard older offers in this thread as they're no longer relevant to the pick I'm in search of. Lots of good stuff still available. Just looking for Jeff's Train/Backspacer pick.

Please let me know if you've got one to sell/trade.

Thanks.
    Scott
  • Options
    ^Same as this. Please PM me. I've got neat things to also trade if you're not interested in the picks I do have.
  • Options
    "The good thing about science is that it's true whether or not you believe in it"
    Neil deGrasse Tyson

• Options
    ^That's the one. If anyone has one of these they're willing to trade or sell, please contact me. I'm working on a really amazing framing project and this is a pick I'd really like to acquire. Thanks.
  • Options
    Bump. Happy record store day. Anyone who can point me in the direction of one of these, I will send you a record as a thank you, on top of whatever deal we reach regarding the pick. The free record offer is for today only. Thanks.
  • Options
    edited August 2014
    Still looking for one of these.
    Please PM me if you have one and you'd like to get something awesome for it.

Thanks.
    -DMW
  • Options
    P34RL J4MM3RP34RL J4MM3R Posts: 1,313
    After the OP I'm also in search of this one. I also need the Stone pick from the backspacer era if anyone can help. Let's loosen up these picks.
    There's no need to say goodbye
  • Options
    Bump for Backspacer Picks. OP needs a Jeff, I need a Stone & a Jeff.
    Thanks.
  • Options
    Thanks for the bumps. The Stone BS pick isn't that difficult to find. I'll let you know when I come across one at a good price.

I've updated my trades in the first post. Thanks.
  • Options
    Bump this for those of you sitting at home on this beautiful Sunday morning sipping coffee and just relaxing.

...Or doing something else.
  • Options
    Help Help.
  • Options
    I should probably bump this thread on days that don't fall on weekends. Everyone is probably out enjoying this beautiful weather.
  • Options

I should probably bump this thread on days that don't fall on weekends. Everyone is probably out enjoying this beautiful weather.

Not everyone B-)
    Neil deGrasse Tyson

• Options
    joberschlakejoberschlake Columbus, OH Posts: 1,179
    Bump for DMW. Someone help him out with these picks!
    1998: Cleveland
    2000: Cincinnati, Columbus
    2003: Cleveland, Columbus
    2004: Toledo
    2006: Cleveland, Cincinnati, Gorge Night 1
    2008: Washington D.C.
    2009: Chicago Night 1, Seattle Night 1, Philadelphia Night 3, Philadelphia Night 4
    2010: Columbus, Indianapolis, Cleveland
    2011: Detroit EV, Chicago 1 EV
    2012: Atlanta
    2013: Chicago, Pittsburgh
    2014: Cincinnati
  • Options
    Friendly Monday bump since I keep bumping this thread on weekends. PM me if you'd like to talk.

Thanks.
  • Options
    PP193448PP193448 Here Posts: 4,281
    Pm'd. Stop bumping this post... Damn I just did... Peace.
    2006 Clev,Pitt; 2008 NY MSGx2; 2010 Columbus; 2012 Missoula; 2013 Phoenix,Vancouver,Seattle; 2014 Cincy; 2016 Lex, Wrigley 1&2; 2018 Wrigley 1&2; 2022 Louisville
  • Options
    elwayvedderelwayvedder South Jersey Posts: 9,051
    PP193448 said:

Pm'd. Stop bumping this post... Damn I just did... Peace.

^:)^
  • Options
    Still need 2X Jeff Backspacer Picks.
    Please.
  • Options
    Back up. Did anyone get any of these in a mystery box?