Options

Looking For Jeff's Yellow Three Fish Pick. Have Picks To Trade.

Dead Man WalkingDead Man Walking Toronto-ish Posts: 2,761
edited December 2016 in Lost Dogs
Hey Everyone,

I am looking for the pick mentioned in the thread title. If you have a Yellow Jeff Three Fish pick, please let me know. I have no problem trading two of my picks for this one if the trade is fair. If you don't want to do picks, I've got some vinyl, posters, official bootlegs and lots of other thangs. PM me. Thanks.

nhM3k4M.jpg

-DMW
Post edited by Dead Man Walking on
Tagged:

Comments

• Options
    A little Monday bump...
  • Options
    2-feign-reluctance2-feign-reluctance TigerTown, USA Posts: 23,143
    I've got one from Mike - Binaural tour. Hit me square in the head and landed on my foot. He laughed naturally. Then I had like 5 people grabbing at my shoes. Its taped to the stage set list from that night in St.Louis 13 fucking years ago. Damn....time....
    www.cluthelee.com
  • Options
    That's cool. I'm guessing you wouldn't sell/trade it, but would you consider scanning the set list for me to use on my website? pearljamsetlists.tumblr.com :D
  • Options
    That's cool. I'm guessing you wouldn't sell/trade it, but would you consider scanning the set list for me to use on my website? pearljamsetlists.tumblr.com :D

Nope - can't put a price tag on something like that. A pick used on Sonic Reducer at a show I scored front row seats to? The set list was also thrown at me by one of the crew off Ed's monitor. That landed on my shoulder and some overaggressive dude behind me nearly pulled me down to the ground for it. He got a blank sliver of the list - me the rest complete with black tape around it. That one looks gnarly but cool. I have another one from Champaign 03' that Ed's tech handed me from the stage. Totally random. I think he said something about my Cardinals baseball hat. Bunch of full grown adults started whining and saying 'no fair!' Hahaha! I gave the encore portion of that set list to a friend for a wedding gift. Amazing how clean it was considering where it was all during the show.
    www.cluthelee.com
  • Options
    bosshogg18bosshogg18 Tacoma, WA Posts: 1,082
    Someone stole my Jeff pick I got at the Showbox in 2004. So if anyone has the pick with the clearish yellow pick with a bass cleff on one side and a cross with Jeff going one direction and Ament going the other, I would love it. Thanks.
  • Options
    The translucent yellow (honey) Basso/Cleff Jeff picks are not that hard to come by. If I come across one I'll let you know.

Bump. :)
  • Options
    The translucent yellow (honey) Basso/Cleff Jeff picks are not that hard to come by. If I come across one I'll let you know.

Didn't one come with a copy of Tone years ago? Mine did but I gave it away.
    www.cluthelee.com
  • Options
    No, Tone came with a translucent yellow one with a flag on one side and a big "A" and a cross (a "T") with "tone" and "ment" underneat it.

mtYDm3bKPhZUGKf3Ex5R9jA.jpg

...Black Friday bump.
  • Options
    bosshogg18bosshogg18 Tacoma, WA Posts: 1,082

I would greatly appreciate it. There are fake ones out there . Bought one on ebay and could tell it was not real. After having a real one in my hands, the fake was thinner and not as glossy as the real one. Thanks again for your help.
  • Options
    Added some picks to the first post. Bump.
  • Options
    I have a yellow Mike pick I acquired years ago, nut know nothing about it as a friend gave it to me.

It has a palm tree on it..
  • Options
    carbon436 wrote:
    I have a yellow Mike pick I acquired years ago, nut know nothing about it as a friend gave it to me.

It has a palm tree on it..

The Mike palm tree pick is actually the genesis of this thread. In 2006 I caught Mike's palm tree pick in Hawaii. It was the last show of the 2006 world tour and my wife (girlfriend at the time) flew over for the show. I proposed to her the night before the show on the beach by a waterfall surrounded my tiki torches (the pinnicle of my romancing!)

I put together a little art project and I wanted to get all the picks from the band members that they used in 2006. I have Mike's and Stone's and if Jeff used his "Basso/Clef" in 2006, then I have his too. But I've been told he may have been using others. (If someone can undoubtedly confirm this I'd appreciate it)

So yeah, looking for one of Ed's 2006 picks. I know there are about 4-5 different picks he used in 2006 so hopefully someone has an extra or two they can help me out with.
  • Options
    courtmcccourtmcc South Jersey Posts: 1,143
    This would kill me but I have Mike's boston terrier pick that I'd trade for an Ed one.
  • Options
    courtmcc wrote:
    This would kill me but I have Mike's boston terrier pick that I'd trade for an Ed one.
    Thanks but I already have that one.

I would however trade the Ed Cadillac pick for the Ed Boston Terrier/Penguin pick.
  • Options
    courtmcccourtmcc South Jersey Posts: 1,143
    Ah okay. I only have Mike and Jeff's pick from this year and the dog one.
  • Options
    Updated the first post. Added some more picks. Looking to trade an extra Mike 2013 black peace sign pick for one of his white ones.
  • Options
    arqarq Posts: 7,935
    Updated the first post. Added some more picks. Looking to trade an extra Mike 2013 black peace sign pick for one of his white ones.

Sweet trades!
    "The good thing about science is that it's true whether or not you believe in it"
    Neil deGrasse Tyson

Why not (V) (°,,,,°) (V) ?
  • Options
    edited December 2016
    Thanks.

Hoping there's someone out there who may have caught a second white Mike peace pick from this past tour that would trade me for a black one. I'll throw in a Calgary sticker to sweeten the deal ;)

I also have an extra Stone record pick form this tour I would like to trade for his lightning bolt one, Ed's Sparky pick or a Jeff pick from this tour.

Shoot me a PM if you want to swap. Thanks.

Also edited the first post. Added a few more picks.
    Post edited by Dead Man Walking on
  • Options
    Thanks.

Hoping there's someone out there who may have caught a second white Mike peace pick from this past tour that would trade me for a black one. I'll throw in a Calgary sticker to sweeten the deal ;)

I also have an extra Stone record pick form this tour I would like to trade for his lightning bolt one or a Jeff pick from this tour. And finally, I have a white EV Cadillac pick from this tour I would love to trade for the white Sparky pick of his.

Shoot me a PM if you want to swap. Thanks.

Also edited the first post. Added a few more picks.
    ___________________________________________________________________________________________________

Pick Experts: Is there anyone around here who can say for certain what pick Jeff used in 2006? Specifically the last leg of the tour (Australia and the two Hawaii shows).

Some people have said he used the Basso/Clef pick from 2003-2006. The amount of these available would lead me to believe he did use them for a pretty long period of time. Others say he also used a two sided pick with dogs on either side (much like mike's dog pick but without any writing on them)

I'm just hoping there's someone here who actually caught a Jeff pick during some of these shows who can for certain say one way or the other which one(s) he used during that time.

Thanks
    -DMW

The Jeff's Dog pick is from 2003
    "The good thing about science is that it's true whether or not you believe in it"
    Neil deGrasse Tyson

• Options
    arq wrote:
    Thanks, Jose.

Can you say for certain that Jeff was using the Basso/Clef pick during the tail end of the 2006 world tour? If I'm not mistaken, he was using the heart pick in Europe of 2007. I still don't know around what time he was using the "Four Strings" pick either.
  • Options
    arq wrote:
    Thanks, Jose.

Can you say for certain that Jeff was using the Basso/Clef pick during the tail end of the 2006 world tour? If I'm not mistaken, he was using the heart pick in Europe of 2007. I still don't know around what time he was using the "Four Strings" pick either.

The heart pick was used when Jeff recorded "while my heart beats"
    Neil deGrasse Tyson

• Options
    I caught a Jeff transculent yellow dog pick and transculent yellow surfboard pick in Berlin 2006.
    One hand will wash the other!
  • Options
    arq wrote:
    arq wrote:
    Thanks, Jose.

The heart pick was used when Jeff recorded "while my heart beats"

Yeah, it's from his solo project but he most definitely used it in Europe 2007.
    I caught a Jeff transculent yellow dog pick and transculent yellow surfboard pick in Berlin 2006.
    This seems to confirm what someone has told me recently, also. Thank you.
  • Options

So it was used in 2 different occasions... I do remember seeing it popping out by the release of the album, well cool then, the design could have been old and reused for the album.
    Neil deGrasse Tyson

• Options
    edited January 2014
    If anyone has a Jeff pick from this past tour and wishes to trade it for an Eddie Batmobile pick (also from this past tour), please let me know. I only need Jeff's pick before I can head to the framers.

Also, I have two black Mike peace picks and I'd like to trade one for a white one. If you'd like to trade, please PM me.

Thanks,
    Scott
  • Options
    pdalowskypdalowsky Doncaster,UK Posts: 14,710
    Scott, should be able to help you with the Mike trade very soon :)
  • Options
    Thanks Paul, That would be pretty excellent. We can talk via email when you get your end sorted out. I can send those stickers along with it that I have put aside for you, too.
  • Options
    Huge update to the first post. Please read. Thanks.
  • Options
    Good trades! good luck Sir.
    Neil deGrasse Tyson

• Options
    Thank you, Arq.

Updated the first post. Added a few more picks. Hoping someone can help me out. All I need is a Jeff pick from the LB tour(s) and I can head off to the framers :)

Thanks.
    -DMW