Options

The "I Have An Extra Face Value Ticket " Thread

Comments

• Options
    cutzcutz Posts: 11,555
    I have one 10 c seat available for tommorow night's(6/1) show at E. Rutherford. I just joined the club so i don't know how good the seats are,but at least you'll be there. Face Value of course(I couldn't screw a DIE-HARD PEARL JAM FAN).
  • Options
    ndv180ndv180 Posts: 80
    I have 1 extra for Thurs 6/1. It's a ticketmaster ticket in Sec 111 Row 21 (side stage, not bad at all). The x number is 29X (hopefully you know what that means). It cost me $66 including the TM charges. I am asking $60

EDIT: This is no longer available!
  • Options
    Opinions are like assholes, everyones got one.

"do gay midgets come out of the cupboard"
    ~CreedDisease~

10/27/06
  • Options
    AnonAnon Posts: 11,175
    Need one for 6/3

Hooooook me up!!!
  • Options
    salngrsalngr Posts: 55
    have 1 for sale for saturday 6/3

10c #166

email me just looking for face

salngr@aol.com
    "Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, martini (or diet coke) in the other hand, body thoroughly used up, worn out and tired..."
  • Options
    eekamouseeekamouse Posts: 267
    I have an extra ticket for the 2nd Gorge show, that I will trade for the 1st Gorge Show.

The ticket is ticketmaster, but it's in 12th row so I want something similar. Will trade face to face only.
    Love is more important to me than faith.
  • Options
    shinershiner Posts: 2
    I have one extra for tonight - Section 229 (side/back of stage). $60.
  • Options
    ReverbReverb Posts: 34
    Have 2 available for tonight 6/1, 10c #250xxx for face, naturally. PM me.

Can exchange at the venue.
  • Options
    Looking for two tickets for 6/3 show in Jersey.

I have 200 section tickets (am 10c but didn't think i would be going to this show) and now i am looking to upgrade before i make the drive up from DC.

PM me if you can help me! Thanks all - can't wait til saturday!
  • Options
    Boston_JamBoston_Jam Posts: 12
    I have two seats together in Floor Section 2 Row J for the Saturday show.
    They were bought off ticketmaster using ticketfast. Therefore, I can email them to you very easily. If you have a paypal account, we can make a quick transaction. Don't worry I have over 70 successful transactions on there and I'm not going to screw anyone over.
    Only looking for face value.
  • Options
    I have a couple extra tickets I got through ticketmaster for this show. If anyone would like to buy them, I just want to recoup what I paid for them. The seats are Loge 6, Row R. Let me know.
  • Options
    If anyone has 2 tickets for the San Diego show that they are going to be unable to use I am looking.

Thanks a million!

wtraviswhite1@yahoo.com
    "And the sky breaks at dawn; shedding light upon this town....They all come 'round"

09-06-1998 KNOXVILLE
    08-07-2000 ATLANTA
    08-17-2000 NASHVILLE
    04-09-2003 BIRMINGHAM
    04-18-2003 NASHVILLE
    06-24-2006 CINCINNATI
    07-06-2006 LAS VEGAS
  • Options
    ShakyHandsShakyHands Posts: 26
    Didnt think i could make it that weekend but i just dumped on my plans, need a pair of top notch seats!!! PM me if you can help.
    Are we getting something out of this... all encompassing trip?
  • Options
    contorecontore Norway Posts: 22
    a little early, but I MIGHT have two extra tickets for the Bern show.
    I checked my account withdrawals and seems like a certain ticketcorner.com has charged me two times. Im gonna have to call them and see what's up.
    Stay tuned.
    Paris 2006 - Bern 06 - Oslo 12 - Trieste 14 - Vienna 14 - Berlin 14 - Stockholm 14 - Oslo 14
  • Options
    xx
  • Options
    my2handsmy2hands Posts: 17,117
    looking for 6/3... i hope reno can come through :)
  • Options
    BrainOfBBrainOfB Posts: 4
    I have two extra tickets for tomorrow's show 6/3. PM me if interested Sec 206 Row 24 Face $65
    - Brian
  • Options
    moster78moster78 Posts: 1,591
    Unless I can find someone to take it. I have an extra 10C ticket to the 6/3 show. Member number in the low 200,000's. Tickets to Thursday nights show I was in section 121, row 11, Stone's side. PM if interested. Price is what I paid, a little under $60.
  • Options
    my2handsmy2hands Posts: 17,117
    moster78 wrote:
    Unless I can find someone to take it. I have an extra 10C ticket to the 6/3 show. Member number in the low 200,000's. Tickets to Thursday nights show I was in section 121, row 11, Stone's side. PM if interested. Price is what I paid, a little under $60.

sold...i will take it...

just pm'd you
  • Options
    BrainOfBBrainOfB Posts: 4
    My fellow Jammers,
    I realize that most of you who are looking to go to tomorrow's show are looking for 10C tickets for tomorrow. The tickets that I have are NOT 10C tickets. In fact you might as well call them Hi-C tickets because they are up there. I bought them because I was hoping some friends would come along, but they bailed. So now I'm putting out a call to you, my Jamily.

As someone who has been to the last night of every NY series of shows for the past 4 tours I PROMISE tomorrow nights show will be absolutely amazing. Especially since its the last show of the first leg of this tour.

So please, if you've been thinking about going to this show and just want to get your foot in the door send me a PM.

I'd really hate to have to put these tickets on Craigslist and give them to someone outside the Jamily.

2 tickets section 206 Row 24.

Thanks for reading.

- Brian
  • Options
    andresmxandresmx Posts: 24
    Hey everyone,

Here's what I got:

Seat location: section 104, row 22, seat 15
    Total Charge: $66.55

I'm only asking for $50 since this is not a great ticket and I rather offer it here than sell it to the scalpers at the gate.

let me know.

andresmx@yahoo.com
    98: 3(NY,NJ), 00: 7(NY, BOS,SEA), 03: 4(NY,NJ), 04: 1(BOS), 05: 2(PHI,NJ), 06: 8(BOS,NY,NJ,PHI,HI), 07: 1(CHI), 08: 6(NY,PHI,CT,BOS), 09: 5(CHI,SF, TX,PHI), 10: 3(BUF,NY), 11: 3(WI,MEX), 12: 1(ATL), 13: 3(NY, PHI, CT).
  • Options
    jchais01jchais01 Posts: 129
    I didn't think I'd be able to make it, and I missed the pre-sale, but it turns out I can go now. I'm looking for 2 to Pittsburgh....Fan Club # 139xxx. Please PM me if you can help. I will paypal in advance.

Thanks so much,
    Jeff
    "Delight in Our Youth"
  • Options
    Dylan StoneDylan Stone Posts: 1,145
    Oh, please someone, share with me a decent 10C ticket for Cinncinati and make me one really happy Pearl Jam chick!

Please help as I really need to go!

Any help will be appreciated. PLEASE...PM me if you've got something available!

Thanks--Linda
  • Options
    xx
  • Options
    zanorangezanorange Posts: 2
    this may be a long shot but does anyone have any extra tickets to the gorge show on July 23?

Thanks,

emily

GH33@aol.com
  • Options
    xx
  • Options
    Barely AliveBarely Alive Posts: 1,271
    I need a pair for both the Pitt and Cincy shows. Any help appreciated.
  • Options
    If anyone has 2 extra singles or a pair for tomorrow, please let me know!!
    2003: Uniondale, MSG x2 2004: Reading | 2005: Gorge, Vancouver, Philly | 2006: East Rutherford x2, Gorge x2, Camden 1, Hartford | 2008: MSG x2, VA Beach | 2009: Philly x3 | 2010: MSG x2, Bristow | 2011: Alpine Valley x2 | 2012: MIA Philly | 2013: Wrigley, Charlottesville, Brooklyn 2 | 2014: Milan, Amsterdam 1 | 2016: MSG x2, Fenway x2, Wrigley 2 | 2018: Rome, Krakow, Berlin | 2021: Sea Hear Now | 2022: San Diego, LA x2, MSG, Camden, Nashville, St. Louis, Denver | 2023: St. Paul 1, Chicago x2, Fort Worth x2, Austin 2
  • Options
    GirlInRedGirlInRed Posts: 166
    PM me if interested. One ticket @ section 127
    there once was a note...LISTEN !
  • Options
    PBV2PBV2 Posts: 2
    PMed you!!!