Options

The "I Have An Extra Face Value Ticket " Thread

Comments

• Options
    If someone has 2 extra tickets to night 2 of Summerfest, please send me an email!

Thanks!

jpyzoha@hotmail.com
  • Options
    I as well... need a Single Ticket to Pittsburgh and Cincy...

I'll be at the Pre-Party and CCFA Fundraiser FOXY MOP is organizing...

Thanks,

~inquis
    "Now when people ask me, where's my favorite place to play, I'll reply, Newark NJ!" -EV (solo '08)
  • Options
    Barely AliveBarely Alive Posts: 1,271
    I need a pair for both the Pitt and Cincy shows. Any help appreciated.
    Still need these, thanks.
  • Options
    gaelgael Posts: 5
    Did any of you actually read the title of this thread?
  • Options
    Does anyone have 1 extra ticket to Pitt show for me?? I would be very appreciative. I could even pay you a little extra. PM me please..
  • Options
    I still have two for 6/27 in St. Paul. Section 115, Row 11. Face (of course).

wcmoe@yahoo.com if interested.
  • Options
    Barely AliveBarely Alive Posts: 1,271
    gael wrote:
    Did any of you actually read the title of this thread?
    Nope.
  • Options
    gerald605gerald605 Posts: 180
    I have an extra Santa Barbara 10C ticket. I wil be driving and looking to carpool with someone from the Bay Area/Sac. Message me if interested.
    Play Sacramento!
  • Options
    PJaddictedPJaddicted Posts: 1,432
    Need one to Pittsburgh~Please.

oxc
    ~*LIVE~LOVE~LAUGH*~

*May the Peace of the Wilderness be with YOU*

He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion.
    — Unknown
  • Options
    RVMMFCRVMMFC Posts: 397
    Need 1 or 2 for Berlin

and 2 for Antwerp

Prefer 10C tics but anything will do...please email me at ryanmorein@gmail.com

Thanks!!!!!!!!!
    " I said there's nothing wrong with what you say. Believe me just asking you to sway. No white or black just grey. Can you feel this world with your heart and not your brain?"
  • Options
    10c# 141xxx. I need 1 good 10c seat to this show, could someone help out a long time fan?? I will sell you my extras face value for when the boys come around for leg3!! Hopefully a couple more NY-NJ dates.

PM ME PLEASE!!
  • Options
    moonstepsmoonsteps Posts: 51
    One extra 10c ticket to Denver 7/2.

One extra 10c ticket to Denver 7/3.

Face value, 10c # 309xxx.

E-mail: moondog_007@hotmail.com if you are interested.
    "Like a cloud dropping rain...I'm discarding all thought"
  • Options
    i've got an extra night 1 LA ticket. section loge 33, row H....face value. pm me if interested.
  • Options
    10c# 141xxx. I need 1 good 10c seat to this show, could someone help out a long time fan?? I will sell you my extras face value for when the boys come around for leg3!! Hopefully a couple more NY-NJ dates.

PM ME PLEASE!!
    ANY LOVE FROM ANOTHER 10C MEMBER IS APPRECIATED. THANKS
  • Options
    Hello you awesome people out there!

I need a 10C tickets for 7/10 Forum show. If anyone has an extra, I'd be gld to take it off ya.

Please please please...I'd greatly appreciate it.

Thanks,
    Sung
  • Options
    SENROCKSENROCK Posts: 10,736
    UHM.......THIS IS THE "I HAVE AN EXXXTRATICKET" THREAD. THE "I NEED A TICKET" THREAD IS ON THE SAME PAGE. :)

WHICH REMINDS ME...I HAVE 5 TICKETS TO JULY TENTH SHOW IN COLLONADE SECTION FOR FACE VALUE.
    ~~~~~~ALWAYS HAVE A GOOD TIME~~~~~~
    Sir Mike McCready is....THE MASTER!!! WAHHH!!!
    EVENFLOW PSYCHOS H.N.I.C~FEEL THE FLOW!!!

"Pearl Jam fans are obsessed, they'd see the boys in HELL if tickets were sold."-CROJAM95

It takes balls to put out a UKE album!
  • Options
    SENROCK! wrote:
    UHM.......THIS IS THE "I HAVE AN EXXXTRATICKET" THREAD. THE "I NEED A TICKET" THREAD IS ON THE SAME PAGE. :)

WHICH REMINDS ME...I HAVE 5 TICKETS TO JULY TENTH SHOW IN COLLONADE SECTION FOR FACE VALUE.

Either threads include peoplw who need or have extra tickets so they both count. Anything wrong with that?
  • Options
    Either threads include peoplw who need or have extra tickets so they both count. Anything wrong with that?

I DONT REMEMBER SAYING THERE WAS ANYTHING "WRONG".....
    ITS JUST AN EASIER WAY FOR PEOPLE TO READ THRU APPROPRIATE THREADS. BUT HEY, WHATEVER. ITS ALL GOOD!!! AND GOOD LUCK FINDING YOUR TICKETS!!!

"Pearl Jam fans are obsessed, they'd see the boys in HELL if tickets were sold."-CROJAM95

• Options
    Harryj40Harryj40 Posts: 53
    SENROCK! wrote:
    I DONT REMEMBER SAYING THERE WAS ANYTHING "WRONG".....
    ITS JUST AN EASIER WAY FOR PEOPLE TO READ THRU APPROPRIATE THREADS. BUT HEY, WHATEVER. ITS ALL GOOD!!! AND GOOD LUCK FINDING YOUR TICKETS!!!
    It would be kinda nice for people like me who are looking for tickets to read who actually has tickets instead of 100 other people advertising they too are looking ..........but ...... so who has xtra Pittsburgh tix?? Sorry Senrock i had to.
    "I know I was born
    and I know that i'll die
    the in between is mine
    I am mine"
    E.V. Pearl Jam
  • Options
    Harryj40 wrote:
    It would be kinda nice for people like me who are looking for tickets to read who actually has tickets instead of 100 other people advertising they too are looking ..........but ...... so who has xtra Pittsburgh tix?? Sorry Senrock i had to.

HAHAHAHA HARRY DONT APOLOGIZE!!!! URE MISSED AROUND HERE!!!!

• Options
    Harryj40Harryj40 Posts: 53
    SENROCK! wrote:
    HAHAHAHA HARRY DONT APOLOGIZE!!!! URE MISSED AROUND HERE!!!!
    Thank You !! I didn't even know i was loved !!
    "I know I was born
    and I know that i'll die
    the in between is mine
    I am mine"
    E.V. Pearl Jam
  • Options
    Harryj40 wrote:
    Thank You !! I didn't even know i was loved !!
    OH COME ON HARRY!!!! YOURE THE BEST!!! :D GOOD LUCK WITH THE TICKETS!!!

• Options

PM ME PLEASE!!
  • Options

PM ME PLEASE!!
    MAYBE U SHOULD INDICATE WHAT "THIS SHOW" IS SO WE CAN HELP!!! :D AND IF U "NEED" A TICKET, WHY ARE U POSTING YOUR 10c NUMBER? :eek:

• Options
    SENROCK! wrote:
    MAYBE U SHOULD INDICATE WHAT "THIS SHOW" IS SO WE CAN HELP!!! :D AND IF U "NEED" A TICKET, WHY ARE U POSTING YOUR 10c NUMBER? :eek:

LOL Maybe he's another Pjammin' that has to be within spitting distance of Ed at all times hehe.
    "Rock and roll is something that can't be quantified, sometimes it's not even something you hear, but FEEL!" - Bob Lefsetz
  • Options
    LOL Maybe he's another Pjammin' that has to be within spitting distance of Ed at all times hehe.

PJAMMIN IS A CRAZY MOFLOW!!!! I TAUGHT HIM TO DREAM HUGE SO HE APPLIES THAT TO GETTING AS CLOSE AS POSSIBLE TO THE STAGE!!!! :D MAN!!! CRAZY.

• Options
    SENROCK! wrote:
    PJAMMIN IS A CRAZY MOFLOW!!!! I TAUGHT HIM TO DREAM HUGE SO HE APPLIES THAT TO GETTING AS CLOSE AS POSSIBLE TO THE STAGE!!!! :D MAN!!! CRAZY.

LOL true, but somehow it works for him haha. I need some of that...whatever he does...to work in my favour for Pittsburgh. hehe
    Don't need to be in spitting distance per se...but being vertically challenged as I am, anything further than like 20th row on the floor is no good as I won't be able to see.
    "Rock and roll is something that can't be quantified, sometimes it's not even something you hear, but FEEL!" - Bob Lefsetz
  • Options
    SENROCK! wrote:

Ticket is for Pitt, and as others are doing I am putting my 10c # because I will return the favor next time. Thanks for asking!!
  • Options
    Red LukinRed Lukin Canada Posts: 2,994
    I need one ticket to Pittsburgh and Cincinnati. Please help if you have an extra.

Thanks
  • Options
    ZosoZoso Posts: 6,425
    anyone with a ticket/s to Santa Barbara? I'm sick of asking and I know you people are sick of me asking also but I'm desperate to get to this show. Thanks..
    I'm just flying around the other side of the world to say I love you

Sha la la la i'm in love with a jersey girl

I love you forever and forever :)

Adel 03 Melb 1 03 LA 2 06 Santa Barbara 06 Gorge 1 06 Gorge 2 06 Adel 1 06 Adel 2 06 Camden 1 08 Camden 2 08 Washington DC 08 Hartford 08