Options

The "I Have An Extra Face Value Ticket " Thread

Comments

• Options
    bluefootbluefoot Posts: 5
    bluefoot wrote:
    if there is any fun concert-going person that might be interested in being a concert buddy for the Boston Night 2 show, please PM me.....

.....my friend is most likely not gonna be able to go

TOP...

ANYONE?
  • Options
    bluefootbluefoot Posts: 5
    bluefoot wrote:
    if there is any fun concert-going person that might be interested in being a concert buddy for the Boston Night 2 show, please PM me.....

.....my friend is most likely not gonna be able to go

TOP...

ANYONE?
  • Options
    hey, looking for a pretty good seat to boston night 2. obviously, if i can't get a great seat i'll take anything, just wanna be in the building! thanks. pm me.
  • Options
    I have an extra ticket for Thursday's Boston Garden show. Section 305, Row 1. Should be right along the rail, no one in front of you!
    Me and my buddies will be sitting in the 3 seats next to you.

Got it from ticketmaster, which was $63 ... PM me or email tpik3@yahoo.com if interested.
    I'll be in Boston for Wednesday's show also, so we can meet somewhere before Thursday's show.
    avalanche, falling fast ...
  • Options
    BigballsBigballs Posts: 44
    Looking for one or two tix to Pittsburgh (6/23). Not too picky, please send PM or reply. Willing to pay a little over face if necessary, thanks!
    Broken Heart don't feel so bad, ain't got half of what you thought you had".
  • Options
    I'm looking for 2 tickets to the Sunday night Camden show. I'm driving up from Virginia and could meet anyone outside the venue to make the exchange. I'm no longer a 10C member. Email at seabury4378@hotmail.com if you can help.
  • Options
    Tenacious BTenacious B Posts: 77
    I have two TM tickets for 6/27 St. Paul show (Xcel). Section 115, Row 11.

Selling for face. wcmoe@yahoo.com if interested.
  • Options
    I have 2 extras, Section 202 (center stage), seats are together, looking for face plus ticketmaster fees (total $139).

Please send me a PM if interested.

Update:
    tickets are no longer available
  • Options
    my2handsmy2hands Posts: 17,117
    I Am Looking For 1 Ticket To Either 6/1, 6/3, Or Both!!!!

Please Help A Brother Out!!!

Pm Me If You Can Help A Fellow Jammer
  • Options
    rnyc214rnyc214 Posts: 39
    Looking for 2 (will also take 1) ticket to the Saturday show at the Meadowlands. Thanks.
  • Options
    eloesch1eloesch1 Posts: 42
    need 1 for camden 5/28, 10c member, please help dont want to deal with scalpers!
  • Options
    Primetime9Primetime9 Posts: 28
    Have 2 10c tix for Camden (night 1) - can transfer to another 10c member for face value - let me know if you are interested...
    "No matter how cold the winter, there's a springtime ahead..."
  • Options
    MikechineMikechine Posts: 55
    I have two extra tickets for the NJ 06/01 show. They are in 214, row 8. I want real fans to go so all I am looking for is face value. I know they're not the best seats, but they aren't horrible either. Please email me if you are interested at mhaynes316@optonline.net. I can overnight them or we can meet at the show since I will still be going.

Thanks
  • Options
    whalers14whalers14 Posts: 91
    If anybody has two seats they are looking to sell for the second Camden show can you please drop me an email. If you are a 10c member looking to transfer even better. I'm member # 220xxx. Thanks to anyone who may be able to help.
    -Kev
    kev@jimmynut.com
  • Options
    mcocozzamcocozza Posts: 170
    Primetime9 wrote:
    Have 2 10c tix for Camden (night 1) - can transfer to another 10c member for face value - let me know if you are interested...

sent you a PM, definitely interested
  • Options
    I have an extra ticket for 5/25 Boston show. Loge 4 row 12, $51. PM me if interested.
    Whats got the whole world faking?
  • Options
    HatfieldHatfield Posts: 122
    I don't think I can make it to Bern and would like to be able to transfer my 10c tix if this is possible. if interested send me a pm.

what is the bern?
    '96 - 10/5
    '98 - 9/1 9/4 9/18
    '00 - 8/6 8/7 8/15 8/17 9/5
    '03 - 4/9 4/15 4/19 7/11 7/12
    '04 - 10/6 10/8
    '05 - 9/11 9/12 9/13 9/15
    '06 - 5/27 5/28 7/7 7/13 7/18 7/22 7/23
  • Options
    fenixfenix Posts: 24
    i know this seems to be a popular demand....and that this is the extra ticket thread....but i'm dying....i can't deal with not seeing pearl jam again...and pittsburgh is the closest place within a reasonable time frame...
    so if anyone can track down ONE ticket i'd appreciate it more than expressable~!!!!
    PM....
    thanks
  • Options
    lmwlmw Posts: 2
    You must be a 10c member in order for me to have the tickets transferred to you. Let me know if you're interested.
  • Options
    aesbhaniaesbhani Posts: 3
    I just pm'ed you for the Pittsburgh tickets, but my email is aesbhani@hotmail.com

I am a 10C member (177xxx) and so is my husband and we missed out on tickets. Only place we can make it is Pittsburgh, so will greatly appreciate it.

Thanks
    aesbhani
  • Options
    jamasjamas Posts: 4
    I have an extra 10C ticket for both nights at the gorge.

jamanzanos@gmail.com
  • Options
    small town becksmall town beck Posts: 6,691
    Hatfield wrote:
    what is the bern?

I guess the question should be 'where is Bern?' rather than 'what is Bern?' ;) and the answer would be it is a city in Switzerland. I can't make it there now but I don't want the tickets to go to waste.
  • Options
    SevenFourSevenFour Posts: 5
    looking for tickets for Camden, either show...

joedinardo@gmail.com

Thanks in advance
    10/1/96
    5/2/03
    9/19/05
    5/10/06
  • Options
    mcocozzamcocozza Posts: 170
    . .
  • Options
    salngrsalngr Posts: 55
    looking for 2 to camden both nights....:)
    "Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, martini (or diet coke) in the other hand, body thoroughly used up, worn out and tired..."
  • Options
    I just confirmed a flight to vegas from texas...This will be my only chance to see them this tour. My girlfriend has never experienced a pj show and I would love to share the THE BEST ROCK BAND OF ALL TIME WITH HER.(She is somewhat skeptical of the pj experience) Please if anyone will not be using their tickets...I would love to be as close to the band as possible to bask in the ceremony!!
    Life longer 92'
  • Options
    droptheleash2216droptheleash2216 Honesdale, PA Posts: 95
    Looking for East Rutherford 6/1 pair. Thanks for any help.
  • Options
    Anyone have 2 or 3 extra for the Pittsburgh show?
  • Options
    pearljamnewfpearljamnewf Posts: 204
    Any extras for tonight 5/25 Boston II floating around....??? very doubtful I know. Pair or Single.
  • Options
    i aslo need a last minute ticket to tonights show, hopefully someone is lingering around with a ticket!