Options

The "I Have An Extra Face Value Ticket " Thread

Comments

• Options
    markeyjasonmarkeyjason Posts: 31
    jamhart wrote:
    I have a pair of 10C tickets for June 3rd E. Rutherford to transfer to another member. My 10c # is 161xxx. PM me.

Jamie

I just sent you a pm
    "I turned my back,... now there's no turning back"

"Love is a tower
    Of strength to me
    I am the shoreline
    But you're the sea"
  • Options
    Due to a major internet snafu, I have 4 consecutive seats in BAL328 (good side view) for Boston Night 1 (5/24).

$150 and all 4 are yours.

I'd be willing to break them up as well.

PM me or email me at jharasta@stny.rr.com

Thanks!
  • Options
    bluefootbluefoot Posts: 5
    if there is any fun concert-going person that might be interested in being a concert buddy for the Boston Night 2 show, please PM me.....

i'm 30, male.....my friend is most likely not gonna be able to go
  • Options
    UglyCasSUglyCasS Posts: 4
    Please PM me if interested. Will sell at face value. Thanks.
  • Options
    sorry if this is a stupid question, but im trying to sell a pair for june 3rd..and im just a little confused how it works, in the confirmation email i got from the tenclub it says to pick up the tickets the 10club member has to be there and present the 10club #..so if im selling someone else the tickets how do they get them?..again sorry if its a stupid question but ive never done it before..:(
  • Options
    mcocozzamcocozza Posts: 170
    sorry if this is a stupid question, but im trying to sell a pair for june 3rd..and im just a little confused how it works, in the confirmation email i got from the tenclub it says to pick up the tickets the 10club member has to be there and present the 10club #..so if im selling someone else the tickets how do they get them?..again sorry if its a stupid question but ive never done it before..:(

you can only sell them to another 10c member. you email 10c and tell them what you are trying to do. you'll have to give them the member's name and 10c number to whom you are transferring the tix. they pay you directly...face value of course. then that member goes to pick up the tix the day of the event with their picture ID and 10c number.

hope that helps.
  • Options
    10 C Member missed the pre-sale for SUMMERFEST!
    I'm looking for a 10C seat 6/30. Single seat or pair, I'm not picky.
    Any Help GREATLY Appreciated !!

e-mail me
    dreamsincolors@sbcglobal.net
    *..· ´¨¨)) -:¦:-
    ¸.·´ .·´¨¨))
    ((¸¸.·´ .·´ -:¦:- *Bridget -:¦:-
    -:¦:- ((¸¸.·´*

http://www.animalwelfareleague.com/
  • Options
    Harpoon10Harpoon10 Posts: 4
    Title says it all :)
  • Options
    salngrsalngr Posts: 55
    Looking for 1 Night 2 Boston...:)
    "Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, martini (or diet coke) in the other hand, body thoroughly used up, worn out and tired..."
  • Options
    dburbadburba Qatar Posts: 39
    Friend backed out, fan club no. 224XXX. Drop me a line at donburba@yahoo.com. Face, of course.
  • Options
    preble69preble69 Posts: 134
    had to work whe the 10c went on sale. Any extras around?

thanks

preble69@aol.com

I cam meet you at the fleet I will throw in some bers
  • Options
    PM me anyone! I need a ticket for night 2. Thanks
    "Don't go BP Amoco!"
  • Options
    PearlinitPearlinit Posts: 28
    I need tix for both E. Rutherford shows. I missed out on the fanclub presale because I didnt expect to go. After going to the 2 Chicago shows, I had no choice but to make last minute plans. Please help a fan out.
    Thanks
    ... two birds is what they'll see ... getting lost upon their way ...
  • Options
    mcocozzamcocozza Posts: 170
    Stone_ed wrote:
    Hi fellow jammers, I have an extra pair of Saturday, 5/27 Camden TicketFast tix in Lawn Section 12 for $110.50. These are in the lawn area closer to the stage. If you're interested, please email me at mtshada@comcast.net. Hope I can help someone out. Thanks and best wishes, Marianne

They section off the lawn? I've never seen that done at Camden before, and been there for many shows.
  • Options
    So I guess you aren't allowed to go back and delete a post after you sell your tickets?
  • Options
    jchasowy87jchasowy87 Posts: 4
    looking for 2 tickets to st paul 6/26 or 6/27
  • Options
    73737777373777 Posts: 21
    10C ticket available for sale! - 5/24/06 - Boston

10C member #144xxx
    Email me @ DCFD2020@gmail.com

Include your phone number, as I may not have email access after tomorrow morning. I will have to call you.

Please do it asap. I'll be flying in tomorrow afternoon. If nobody wants it, I gues I'll just have extra space to jump around and dance. :D

$56 for one (1) ticket...forty cents less than what I paid the 10C for it. :wink:
    D.C. (Constitution Hall) - 1995 (Jack Irons first)
    Columbia, MD - 1996-1998-2000
    VA Beach - 2000 & 2008
    Raleigh, NC - 2003
    Charlotte, NC - 2003
    Bristow, VA - 2003
  • Options
    manic mindmanic mind Posts: 84
    Looking to trade seats for the Cincinatti show. My # is 251XXX so, my seats are about 25th row center stage I'm looking for seats within the first 5 rows. Need 2 seats to trade, but will trade or buy just one if that works. Just looking for a way to get us up front for one show.
    We've never been up that close and Cincy will be my last show this tour. Would be willing to throw in some cash for the trade to make it worth it! If you are willing to help or know of someone who may be able to help me, please pm me.
    Sold to Pearl Jam at birth!
  • Options
    anyone have 1 extra good seat to Camden for 5/27?? I will bring you if I win storytellers.
  • Options
    katelliskatellis Posts: 515
    edited June 2015
    --
    Post edited by katellis on
  • Options
    radial21radial21 Posts: 228
    Due to a friend backing out at basically the last minute, I have an extra 10c seat for Camden on Saturday. Member # is 270xxx, not great but not terrible. Just looking for someone to go to the show with and hang out. Driving in from the Pittsburgh area on Saturday morning. Will sell for face value or trade for a single ticket for Sunday's show. Email me if interested.

radial21@yahoo.com
  • Options
    friends backed out on us

2 very good seats - lodge 7 row 5

email me at michaelberko@hotmail.com
  • Options
    AnonAnon Posts: 11,175
    Need single tickets to both Rutherford shows!!

Hook me up!
  • Options
    Carlos DCarlos D Posts: 638
    Anyone with standing tickets to the Point?I'm begging you!!!
    It may be the devil or it may be the Lord
    But you're gonna have to serve somebody.

www.bebo.com/pearljam06
  • Options
    small town becksmall town beck Posts: 6,691
    I don't think I can make it to Bern and would like to be able to transfer my 10c tix if this is possible. if interested send me a pm.
  • Options
    bostonloubostonlou Posts: 2,849
    anyone have a cheap extra for boston... like well below face?

a friend is looking but i don't like them enough to pitch in any cash ;)

let me know
    Don't Believe Everything You Think
  • Options
    Carlos DCarlos D Posts: 638
    Anyone with Point tickets?
    It may be the devil or it may be the Lord
    But you're gonna have to serve somebody.

www.bebo.com/pearljam06
  • Options
    edvedder913edvedder913 Posts: 1,810
    Anyone with an extra 10C ticket for tomorrow Boston 5/25? Just need one. Please call me - 914-960-0638. Should be in Boston by about 3pm tomorrow. Thanks!

Cynthia
  • Options
    PJ23PJ23 Posts: 73
    Looking for a pair of tickets to Cincinnati. Will pay above face value for good seats, email is michaelcagnin@hotmail.com

thanks
    98: Barrie / 00: Toronto / 03: Buffalo, Toronto, Hershey / 04: Toledo / 06: Toronto I & II / 07: Lollapalooza / 09: Toronto / 10: Buffalo, New York I & II / 11: Alpine Valley I & II, Toronto, Hamilton / 13: London
  • Options
    idratherbeidratherbe Posts: 367
    I have 2 tickets (from TicketBastard) to the 1st Camden show, 5/27. They are in section 200 row P. Not the greatest, but not in the lawn!

Paid $138.70 with all the damn charges and I'm hoping to get most of that... Please pm if interested! I really don't want to take this to ebay or craigslist (or the parking lot prior to the show, for that matter).

~peace~
    Never allow someone to be your Priority,
    While allowing yourself to be their Option.

‹^›_‹(ô¿ô)›_‹^›

Please visit daily: www.theanimalrescuesite.com