Options

Petition for 10c to restock the pre-order for Sevens

1235»

Comments

• Options
    aus_suz wrote:
    This isn't available on Amazon or music stack to anyone that may have thought they
    had a chance and placed an order in the luck that it was going to be available. :)
    Only available through 10c

Very sad to hear this news. :cry:
    "A beacon on dry land"
  • Options
    bump for those who got annoyed by this thread

+1

fuck, i still bumped it :fp:
    First: ATL2 04/03/1994
    Last: SEA2 08/10/2018
    Next: ??
    http://expressobeans.com/members/collections.php?id=29417
    “I think you won, but I enjoyed the fight” - EV
  • Options
    :corn:
    In my lifetime, I have conquered the Multiverse by force of trUth.
  • Options
    PJLuisPJLuis Posts: 385
    I totally support this
  • Options
    chinobaezachinobaeza Santiago Posts: 2,489
    PJLuis wrote:
    I totally support this
    me too
  • Options
    demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,910
    chinobaeza wrote:
    PJLuis wrote:
    I totally support this
    me too

Me three!

I kinda hoped the Sevens Box Set was a Black Friday Record Store Release. That would of been a pretty cool experience. 10club versions could of been a colored vinyl set while the RSD version were a black vinyl set.

Just a thought ..
  • Options
    Signed.
  • Options
    ikiTikiT USA Posts: 11,007
    So many people so disappointed.

Want to hear a few REAL problems? Childhood cancer. Racism. Women stuck in abusive relationships. Endless generational cycles of poverty. War.

Get your heads out of your asses. Find something important to bitch about.
    Bristow 05132010 to Amsterdam 2 06132018
  • Options
    This is a 'contradictio in terminis' (Latin for contradiction in terms)

It is impossible to restock something that hasn't been produced yet.

It should say "Petition for 10c to reopen the pre-order for Sevens"

The idea behind a pre-order is to find out how big the demand will be so that an item can be produced in the exact amount.

So even using the term 'pre-order' for a 'limited edition' item is rather silly, 10C. :fp:
    Antwerp/London/Nijmegen/Werchter/Camden2/NewYork2/EVChicago1&2/Chicago1&2/
    Werchter/A'dam1/Werchter/EVA'dam2/EVLondon1/Portland/Spokane/Calgary/Vancouver/
    Seattle

Longtime ghost
  • Options

Want to hear a few REAL problems? Childhood cancer. Racism. Women stuck in abusive relationships. Endless generational cycles of poverty. War.

seems like the only people NOT bitching on this thread are the ones letting 10c know they have a great product on their hands and are simply letting them know they would like to buy it

currently both my brother and my step mum are battling cancer, and my brother is on the losing end of it. The things I've personally been through over the last few years I can't even bring myself to mention here. That doesn't give my the right to come onto a fan forum and abuse people just for loving pearl jam as if it somehow means that they are not aware of the world around them. I am fully aware. Listening to PJ and coming to sites like this to share my love of their music are some of the few things keeping me going at the moment.

guess what - the people signing this petition are not bitching nor abusing anyone.
    kettle pot black
    "Go that way, really fast. If something gets in your way, turn." Charles De Mar.
  • Options
    ikiTikiT USA Posts: 11,007
    Abuse? Offering a more realistic perspective to the self involved is hardly abuse.

you are not what you buy
    Bristow 05132010 to Amsterdam 2 06132018
  • Options
    CarneviLCarneviL Sounds Great Place Posts: 165
    The 10c Porch spoke in class today.
    Petition Signed By,
    Herbie Hancock
    I see the sound, in waves!
  • Options
    Offering a more realistic perspective
    to the self involved
    read both of your posts again as well as mine and try sleeping on it. Maybe the first two sentences of rule ONE of the forum posting guidelines would help too.

sleep tight!
    "Go that way, really fast. If something gets in your way, turn." Charles De Mar.
  • Options

seems like the only people NOT bitching on this thread are the ones letting 10c know they have a great product on their hands and are simply letting them know they would like to buy it

currently both my brother and my step mum are battling cancer, and my brother is on the losing end of it. The things I've personally been through over the last few years I can't even bring myself to mention here. That doesn't give my the right to come onto a fan forum and abuse people just for loving pearl jam as if it somehow means that they are not aware of the world around them. I am fully aware. Listening to PJ and coming to sites like this to share my love of their music are some of the few things keeping me going at the moment.

guess what - the people signing this petition are not bitching nor abusing anyone.
    kettle pot black

:clap::clap::clap:
  • Options
    aus_suzaus_suz Posts: 9,364

Who is bitchin' in here?
  • Options
    ambrasjes wrote:
    This is a 'contradictio in terminis' (Latin for contradiction in terms)

It is impossible to restock something that hasn't been produced yet.

It should say "Petition for 10c to reopen the pre-order for Sevens"

The idea behind a pre-order is to find out how big the demand will be so that an item can be produced in the exact amount.

So even using the term 'pre-order' for a 'limited edition' item is rather silly, 10C. :fp:

Yeah I couldn't figure out how to word it, where were u when I needed u.. :)
    I didn't think there would be a limit on pre orders either.
  • Options

kettle pot black

This site and band are an escape too many for what reason u dont have to know tiki-bomb
    carry on :)
  • Options
    bump..
  • Options
    JK_LivinJK_Livin South Jersey Posts: 7,364
    Am I the only one that keeps trying to add it to my cart even though it's says sold out 1,000 times? :lol:
    Alright, alright, alright!
    Tom O.
    "I never had any friends later on like the ones I had when I was twelve. Jesus, does anyone?"
    -The Writer
  • Options
    NamiNami Newfoundland Posts: 5,989
    JK_Livin wrote:
    Am I the only one that keeps trying to add it to my cart even though it's says sold out 1,000 times? :lol:

nope, i've been doing it too... :lol:
    Hamilton 9-13-05; Toronto 5-9-06, Toronto 8-21-09, Toronto 9-12-11, Hamilton 9-15-11....
  • Options
    In my opinion tenclub should presale like they did vault 3 with a time limit on the presale. When the presale time has run out they start production based on the amount of presale orders they have. They also did this with a poster at one time. It's easier for them to gauge production of an item and it also gives everyone a fair chance. I'm not bitter about missing out I always watch the site and get everything I want but it would be nice to have a little more time in my life to not have to watch the site like a hawk. U know.
    Pjdreamer
  • Options
    PJLuisPJLuis Posts: 385
    Pjdreamer wrote:
    In my opinion tenclub should presale like they did vault 3 with a time limit on the presale. When the presale time has run out they start production based on the amount of presale orders they have. They also did this with a poster at one time. It's easier for them to gauge production of an item and it also gives everyone a fair chance. I'm not bitter about missing out I always watch the site and get everything I want but it would be nice to have a little more time in my life to not have to watch the site like a hawk. U know.

:thumbup:
  • Options
    red518irishred518irish Fairfax VA Posts: 27
    Signed!
    Pittsburgh 2000, Tampa 2003, Pittsburgh 2003, Washington DC 2006, Washington DC 2008,
    Bristow VA 2010, Baltimore MD 2013, St. Louis MO 2014, Hampton 2016, Philly 2016
  • Options
    what is the difference between pre order and pre sale?
  • Options
    JK_Livin wrote:

I've also been doing that!! :lol: Sometimes I think I must be crazy!! :lol:
    "A beacon on dry land"
  • Options
    vaggar99vaggar99 San Diego USA Posts: 3,426
    aus_suz wrote:
    what is the difference between pre order and pre sale?

i don't know. sounds like they would be the same thing. i managed to get one. but, unless they restock, i would say the use of preorder/presale is very misleading. to me, either one implies that an item will be made available in 'unlimited' quantities on the official release date.
  • Options
    You can win one right over in Lost Dogs!!!

viewtopic.php?f=20&t=225610
  • Options
    You can win one right over in Lost Dogs!!!

viewtopic.php?f=20&t=225610

Bump!
  • Options
    PJLuis wrote:
    Pjdreamer wrote:

:thumbup:

:thumbup: :thumbup:
  • Options
    I wish they would remove "sevens" from the merch shop

oh and bump