Options

Petition for 10c to restock the pre-order for Sevens

Comments

• Options
    ZodZod Posts: 10,218
    signed
  • Options
    slinger256slinger256 Victoria Posts: 371
    I want a petition to restock each and every item I wanted but was not in the right time or right place to get or simply didn't have the funds to make that purchase.

Give me a break. So much entitlement.

You didn't get one?......move along
  • Options
    goldrushgoldrush everybody knows this is nowhere Posts: 7,296
    Signed in the hope that Sevens will eventually be restocked (and not sell out while Australia sleeps again!)
    “Do not postpone happiness”
    (Jeff Tweedy, Sydney 2007)

“Put yer good money on the sunrise”
    (Tim Rogers)
  • Options
    cp3iversoncp3iverson Posts: 8,640
    I want this to be restocked just to kill the ebay prices for people.
  • Options
    juddboz80juddboz80 Posts: 2,141
    I doubt it will happen but good luck, hope everyone who wanted one gets one!
    Cant buy what i want cause its free....
  • Options
    slinger256 wrote:
    I want a petition to restock each and every item I wanted but was not in the right time or right place to get or simply didn't have the funds to make that purchase.

This is a fallout of The everyone gets a participation ribbon or trophy thing.
  • Options
    SJD3232SJD3232 Posts: 2,200
    Signed
  • Options
    lolobugglolobugg BLUE RDGE MTNS Posts: 8,191
    well shit,
    It worked with PJ20 Bluray Special Edition.
    Why not? come on 10club!!!

lkj

livefootsteps.org/user/?usr=446

1995- New Orleans, LA  : New Orleans, LA

1996- Charleston, SC

1998- Atlanta, GA: Birmingham, AL: Greenville, SC: Knoxville, TN

2000- Atlanta, GA: New Orleans, LA: Memphis, TN: Nashville, TN

2003- Raleigh, NC: Charlotte, NC: Atlanta, GA

2004- Asheville, NC (hometown show)

2006- Cincinnati, OH

2008- Columbia, SC

2009- Chicago, IL x 2 / Ed Vedder- Atlanta, GA x 2

2010- Bristow, VA

2011- Alpine Valley, WI (PJ20) x 2 / Ed Vedder- Chicago, IL

2012- Atlanta, GA

2013- Charlotte, NC

2014- Cincinnati, OH

2015- New York, NY

2016- Greenville, SC: Hampton, VA:: Columbia, SC: Raleigh, NC : Lexington, KY: Philly, PA 2: (Wrigley) Chicago, IL x 2 (holy shit): Temple of the Dog- Philly, PA

2017- ED VED- Louisville, KY

2018- Chicago, IL x2, Boston, MA x2

2020- Nashville, TN 

2022- Smashville 

2023- Austin, TX x2

2024- Baltimore

• Options
    vedderoffdeadvedderoffdead Posts: 684
    edited November 2013
    Agree 1000%. And I was fortunate enough to grab one, but I don't want them to be exclusive and stupid expensive (don't get me started on Benaroya:(

These should be available to anyone who wants it
    Post edited by vedderoffdead on
  • Options
    MayDay10MayDay10 Posts: 11,612
    I thought the PJ20 blu ray was a valid complaint and it was released due to the fact that content on there was exclusive. With this, the content is all out there. It's just funky packaging, and 7 inch singles that (let's face it) won't see the needle in most cases
  • Options
    slinger256 wrote:

This is a fallout of The everyone gets a participation ribbon or trophy thing.

:lol:
    First: ATL2 04/03/1994
    Last: SEA2 08/10/2018
    Next: ??
    http://expressobeans.com/members/collections.php?id=29417
    “I think you won, but I enjoyed the fight” - EV
  • Options
    maccimacci Posts: 1,057
    Signed. I'd love one.
    My lips are shaking.......
  • Options
    Signed
  • Options
    liljoey90liljoey90 Long Island, N.Y. Posts: 213
    Signed
  • Options
    Signed!!
    In my lifetime, I have conquered the Multiverse by force of trUth.
  • Options
    Everyone who signed must first purchase a copy of the ever popular PJ20 restock that was do badly wanted. It's been in the goods section for 2 years now.
  • Options
    Everyone who signed must first purchase a copy of the ever popular PJ20 restock that was do badly wanted. It's been in the goods section for 2 years now.

I did as soon as it was re-stocked! :ugeek:
    http://www.reverbnation.com/open_graph/song/1783688
    "Come take my hand, and let yourself rely.
    Don't hold your breath, don't close your eyes.
    I've learned to breath and I've learned to fly.
    I've learned to see and I know I'm going higher."
  • Options
    october22october22 Posts: 2,533

Do you mean the PJ20 3 disc deluxe edition I bought at Best Buy for ten dollars less than pj.com sells it for? The one I also didn't have to pay shipping for? Because if you mean that one, your post is meaningless.
  • Options
    MissLinzzMissLinzz Boynton Beach, FL Posts: 76
    signed!
    05-12-06 Albany || 10-15-13 Worcester 1 || 10-16-13 Worcester 2 || 5-1-16 MSG 1 || 5-2-16 MSG 2 || 8-5-16 Fenway 1 || 8-7-16 Fenway 2 || 9-2-18 Fenway 1 || 9-4-18 Fenway 2 || 5-3-22 San Diego || 5-6-22 LA 1 || 5-7-22 LA 2 || 9-8-22 Toronto 

"At night the sky grows dark with fallen stars"
  • Options
    DewieCoxDewieCox Posts: 11,412

It's actually been a little over a year.
  • Options
    october22 wrote:

Do you mean the PJ20 3 disc deluxe edition I bought at Best Buy for ten dollars less than pj.com sells it for? The one I also didn't have to pay shipping for? Because if you mean that one, your post is meaningless.
    I'm talking about the super dooper 3 disc blu ray everyone had three weeks to buy, didn't, then bitched up a storm when it's value was realized on the secondary market...
  • Options
    october22 wrote:

:lol:

so eloquent. i enjoy your posts :P

seriously though, you typically make a very good point. and i appreciate your abusive language ;) point made.
  • Options
    october22october22 Posts: 2,533
    october22 wrote:

I'm talking about the super dooper 3 disc blu ray everyone had three weeks to buy, didn't, then bitched up a storm when it's value was realized on the secondary market...

Exactly. I guess you didn't get my point. My point was that people aren't buying the reissue here because it's sold cheaper elsewhere. People aren't stupid. It's annoying that often times this website is the most expensive place to buy PJ merch. That's why they're still in stock here. So again, you don't have a valid argument.

And technically (though I don't give a shit) the reissue had different packaging.
  • Options
    signed !
  • Options
    vaggar99vaggar99 San Diego USA Posts: 3,426

i don't own a blue ray player. what about a simple digital download? physical media is dead EXCEPT for vinyl.
  • Options
    vaggar99 wrote:

i don't own a blue ray player. what about a simple digital download? physical media is dead EXCEPT for vinyl.

physical media costs two bucks more nowadays? do the work yourself to get it on the cloud. this band has never been one to make is easy for the masses... :D
  • Options
    Well if it ends up being anything like the White Backspacer it will be available again for probably about the same amount of time. White Backspacer was released twice in the Shop and could be why it is still listed.
  • Options
    Signed!
    11/4/2011 São Paulo - Brazil (amazing, best friends together on it)
    3/31/2113 Lollapalooza Festival - São Paulo - Brazil - (Did it in the midle of the crowd with a broken and immobilized arm due to a motorcicle accident)
  • Options
    Signed
  • Options
    signed
    "Go that way, really fast. If something gets in your way, turn." Charles De Mar.