Options

LIGHTNING BOLT "SEVENS" BOX SET PRESALE - HAVE ARRIVED!!!

Comments

• Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,158
    IMG_1812.jpg
    IMG_1813.jpg
    SHARING.THANKS!!
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    jvoorheesjvoorhees Langley, BC Posts: 199
    MedozK wrote:
    jvoorhees wrote:
    For those who have recd em... Did u get a shipping notice? I know there was an error a month or so ago and we got shipping notices sent out via email.... Just wondering if u got a notice a second time around???
    Brandon wrote:
    vaggar99 wrote:
    Hmm..I don't see a tracking number. Just says that the package has shipped. But it's said that for the last month. Confusing!

follow these instructions, it works.

viewtopic.php?f=4&t=220183

Ugh... Not working for me... Tried my order number number but no go.... Im in Canada so dunno if that will apply to us too?
    05/11/2000, Vancouver, BC
    05/30/2003, Vancouver, BC
    09/01/2005, The Gorge
    09/02/2005, Vancouver, BC
    07/22/2006, The Gorge
    09/25/2009, Vancouver, BC
    09/25/2011, Vancouver, BC
    12/04/2013, Vancouver, BC
    12/06/2013, Seattle, WA
  • Options
    TA243471TA243471 The Great Northwest Posts: 1,160
    jvoorhees wrote:
    For those who have recd em... Did u get a shipping notice? I know there was an error a month or so ago and we got shipping notices sent out via email.... Just wondering if u got a notice a second time around???

Nope. It just showed up...the day after the Christmas Single.
    • 2006: Gorge 1
    • 2009: Seattle 1
    • 2013: Seattle
    • 2016: Wrigley 1 & 2
    • 2018: Seattle 1&2, Montana
    • 2020: San Diego, LA 1&2, Oakland 1&2
    • 2022: San Diego, LA 1&2, Fresno, Sacramento, Las Vegas, Denver
  • Options
    ItIsAllAboutPJItIsAllAboutPJ S.B., CA Posts: 829
    Mailman delivered late afternoon on Christmas Eve......... :D:D:D

After seeing a few pics of the color records I'm inclined to open our box.
    I'm holding off for now....................but F**k it ......I'll never sell anyway.

No shipping notice other than my order history saying "shipped".
  • Options
    IMG_1812.jpg
    IMG_1813.jpg

Beautiful! Thanks for sharing!!!

Merry Christmas red vinyl.
  • Options
    Are the colors consistent? Mix maybe? will open and have to collect the FULL colored / clear set! LOL ;) I see some trade requests in the future maybe?

Just happy one is en route to me!

Colored Confirmation here:

Lightning Bolt B/W Sirens: Clear
    Pendulum B/W MyM : Clear
    Future Day's B/W Infallible: Black
    My Father's Son B/W Swallowed Whole: Black
    Sleeping By Myself B/W Yellow Moon: translucent Red
    Let The Records Play B/W Getaway: Translucent Red

Each one is housed in a decorative sleeve plus a paper sleeve.
    IF NOTHING IS EVERYTHING, I'LL HAVE IT ALL.

Vancouver 2003
    EV Vancouver 2008
    Winnipeg & Saskatoon 2011
    Wrigley July 2013
    Vancouver & Seattle 2013
    Tulsa, Lincoln & St. Paul 2014
    Mexico City 2015
    Quebec City, Ottawa, Wrigley 1 & 2 2016
    Seattle TOTD 1 & 2 2016 
    London 1, Cancelled / Boarderline, Missoula, Wrigley 1 & 2 2018
    Ohana 2019 
  • Options
    Brandon wrote:
    vaggar99 wrote:
    Hmm..I don't see a tracking number. Just says that the package has shipped. But it's said that for the last month. Confusing!

follow these instructions, it works.

viewtopic.php?f=4&t=220183

Umm, using that method, my Sevens set shows it was delivered to Illinois...only issue is I live in Pennsylvania :shock:
  • Options
    RiotZactRiotZact Posts: 6,207
    Mine says it's in WA now but that it will be delivered to me tomorrow in PA, I find that hard to believe.
  • Options
    I'm shocked that this thread hasn't blown up more.

Pj radio has the same pic up as Mookeywrench, could the original pic poster please post more? Aliteration aside of course...

What is in the booklet too?

All these wonderful questions I have about these beautiful records...
  • Options
    SPJSPJ BRIGANTINE BEACH Posts: 255
    Umm, using that method, my Sevens set shows it was delivered to Illinois...only issue is I live in Pennsylvania :shock:[/quote]

Same thing happened to me, what you need to do is When your in tracking by reference, you need to select "mail innovations". Then proceed with the order# +1 and then put in your zip code
  • Options
    Here's a few pics :D

The booklet contains the lyrics to the songs. The photo below shows the image in the center of the booklet.

a50e86cb-43f4-4837-8bca-9572e98a5009.jpg

f10ca0dc-c048-43fc-865b-35ceaa86f446.jpg

14029eca-c58e-4dda-9bfa-e9e2d65cbbaa.jpg
    1995: San Francisco, San Diego
    2000: Phoenix
    2008: Camden 2
    2009: San Diego, Philly 1, Philly 2
    2010: MSG 1, MSG 2
    2011: Alpine 1, Alpine 2
    2012: Missoula
    2013: Wrigley, Phoenix, San Diego, LA1, LA2, Oakland
    2014: Denver
    2016: MSG1, MSG2, Fenway 1, Fenway 2
    2018: Fenway 1
  • Options
    Colored Confirmation here:

Lightning Bolt B/W Sirens: Clear
    Pendulum B/W MyM : Clear
    Future Day's B/W Infallible: Black
    My Father's Son B/W Swallowed Whole: Black
    Sleeping By Myself B/W Yellow Moon: translucent Red
    Let The Records Play B/W Getaway: Translucent Red

Each one is housed in a decorative sleeve plus a paper sleeve.

Mine is the same
    1995: San Francisco, San Diego
    2000: Phoenix
    2008: Camden 2
    2009: San Diego, Philly 1, Philly 2
    2010: MSG 1, MSG 2
    2011: Alpine 1, Alpine 2
    2012: Missoula
    2013: Wrigley, Phoenix, San Diego, LA1, LA2, Oakland
    2014: Denver
    2016: MSG1, MSG2, Fenway 1, Fenway 2
    2018: Fenway 1
  • Options
    JWPearlJWPearl Posts: 19,893
    Just a thought? So every seven box set is exactly the same? Or is there a variation?
  • Options

The booklet contains the lyrics to the songs. The photo below shows the image in the center of the booklet.

This makes you more intimate with the record/song. Like how it used to be back in the day. Awesome package. Thank you for sharing. Very cool packaging and presentation.

Love it!
  • Options
    Wow if they spoil us like this too much there will be no more want, we would just be satisfied.
    I do desire that box set but i was only a new member when it went on sale and the thought at the time to purchase was ridiculous.
    But that makes a nice gift though.
  • Options
    em jot wrote:
    Now I can only kick my own ass for not getting it while I was sitting in front of the computer when the sale went on. Somebody, shoot me!!! :(

The same thing happened to me-so shoot me too!! :(
    "A beacon on dry land"
  • Options
    That's good to know, your not alone.
  • Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,158

SHARING,THANKS!!
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    QA185761QA185761 Posts: 271
    awesome
  • Options
    BrandonBrandon Posts: 157
    edited December 2013
    pretty sure the colors are the same across the board

33 RPM
    LB/Sirens
    Infallible/Future Days

45 RPM
    Let the Records Play/Getaway
    Swallowed Whole/My Fathers Son
    Yellow Moon/Sleeping by Myself
    MYM/Pendulum
    Post edited by Brandon on
  • Options
    Also, I was getting cutouts on pendulum on the LP (both the original and replacement), the 45 isn't giving me this issue.
  • Options
    Brandon wrote:
    Also, I was getting cutouts on pendulum on the LP (both the original and replacement), the 45 isn't giving me this issue.

I distinctly remember that the first time I played the LB vinyl there was zero cutouts therefore avoided the whole mess of sending the photos of your record to get new one etc

It is (not it's) mind boggling that so many members have had issues with authenticated PJ merch - namely Sevens, scarf and LB Vinyl.

Sorry to hear your plight of LB vinyl but everyone I talk to loves to hear it spinning.
  • Options
    well given that my best audio setup is hooked up to my turntable, the vinyl was still the most enjoyable to listen to even with the manufacturing anomalies. But i'm of the camp that CDs sound damn good and stand up to vinyls, I just don't own a solid CD player.
  • Options
    Brandon wrote:
    well given that my best audio setup is hooked up to my turntable, the vinyl was still the most enjoyable to listen to even with the manufacturing anomalies. But i'm of the camp that CDs sound damn good and stand up to vinyls, I just don't own a solid CD player.

Cds do sound damn good. So does vinyl. It is too bad that your first vinyl experience with Pearl Jam may have skewed yours and others views about vinyl
  • Options
    PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,570
    QA185761 wrote:
    Brandon wrote:

v
    I distinctly remember that the first time I played the LB vinyl there was zero cutouts therefore avoided the whole mess of sending the photos of your record to get new one etc

It is (not it's) mind boggling that so many members have had issues with authenticated PJ merch - namely Sevens, scarf and LB Vinyl.

Sorry to hear your plight of LB vinyl but everyone I talk to loves to hear it spinning.
    I hadn't heard of any issues with Sevens. What probs are being reported with it? (and what about the scarf?? Is it unravelling for people or something?)
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options
    PJ_Soul wrote:
    I hadn't heard of any issues with Sevens. What probs are being reported with it? (and what about the scarf?? Is it unravelling for people or something?)

right??
    First: ATL2 04/03/1994
    Last: SEA2 08/10/2018
    Next: ??
    http://expressobeans.com/members/collections.php?id=29417
    “I think you won, but I enjoyed the fight” - EV
  • Options
    Any chance we could have an adult conversation about the value of this set now? Not trying to start an argument or turn this into a "flippers suck" thread. I just think as a community, we could actually set a value that might make everyone happy.

Definitely not looking for the remark "$55+shipping, it's what you paid for it". I've seen a few guys in Lost Dogs get ripped for either asking too much, or not having enough to trade for this, so I figured I'd ask.

I for one, don't think it's reached Benny status, but I'll yield the floor to some of our experts. :corn: :corn: :corn:
  • Options
    vaggar99vaggar99 San Diego USA Posts: 3,426
    Any chance we could have an adult conversation about the value of this set now? Not trying to start an argument or turn this into a "flippers suck" thread. I just think as a community, we could actually set a value that might make everyone happy.

Definitely not looking for the remark "$55+shipping, it's what you paid for it". I've seen a few guys in Lost Dogs get ripped for either asking too much, or not having enough to trade for this, so I figured I'd ask.

I for one, don't think it's reached Benny status, but I'll yield the floor to some of our experts. :corn: :corn: :corn:

I think a first step would be to have a solid number as to how many were produced
  • Options
    vaggar99 wrote:
    I think a first step would be to have a solid number as to how many were produced

Considering they're not numbered, is there any way we could figure this out? I've seen the estimates of 500-1000, but those are just based on how fast it sold out.
  • Options
    vaggar99vaggar99 San Diego USA Posts: 3,426
    vaggar99 wrote:

Considering they're not numbered, is there any way we could figure this out? I've seen the estimates of 500-1000, but those are just based on how fast it sold out.

I just started a new thread for this specifically