Denver 22
  • Options
    mrussel1mrussel1 Posts: 28,770
    Wobbie said:

fuck this game.

Agreed
  • Options
    Amongst the AniAmongst the Ani @Wobbie Posts: 7,790
    As soon as Wob backed the Cavs I knew Warriors would win the series. Will go 6 or 7 but Cavs cannot match GS versatility and depth. Lebron will go off in a few games and will carry them as he did last year but great teams beat great players. Unless Jordan is involved.
    Tom Brady & Donald Trump, BFF's
    Fuckus rules all
    Rob
    Seattle
  • Options
    Cliffy6745Cliffy6745 Posts: 33,644
    That was about as bad of a first game as it gets for Cleveland. Warriors played like shit and still won easily.
  • Options
    polaris_xpolaris_x Posts: 13,559
    that game turned on that delladova foul ... really ... they couldn't stop igoudala and livingston for 4 mins and the game was over ...
  • Options
    HesCalledDyerHesCalledDyer Maryland Posts: 16,422
    mrussel1 said:

Wobbie said:

IMO. it's all about kevin love.

Pick and roll coverage. Can he avoid being exploited?

You will see Lebron turn it up another notch though. There's really no one on GS that can cover him one on one.
    Held to 4 pts when defended by either Green or Iguodala.
  • Options
    Interesting article on ESPN. If Warriors win the series again and with the continued success of San Antonio for so long if this helps end the leagues obsession of big three's and teams trying to use 90% of their cap on just a couple players. I personally don't think it will with the increased cap coming.

It begs the question with GS, regardless of whether they win or lose this series do they chase Durant in the offseason? If you sign him you lose Barnes (who is probably gone anyways and is not worth 18-20 mil a season), Bogut, either Ezeli or Iggy and maybe another bench guy or two.
    Fuckus rules all
    Rob
    Seattle
  • Options
    polaris_xpolaris_x Posts: 13,559

Interesting article on ESPN. If Warriors win the series again and with the continued success of San Antonio for so long if this helps end the leagues obsession of big three's and teams trying to use 90% of their cap on just a couple players. I personally don't think it will with the increased cap coming.

It begs the question with GS, regardless of whether they win or lose this series do they chase Durant in the offseason? If you sign him you lose Barnes (who is probably gone anyways and is not worth 18-20 mil a season), Bogut, either Ezeli or Iggy and maybe another bench guy or two.

for sure this makes sense ... nba rosters are thin ... 15 guys ... of which really 7-8 play heavy minutes ... you need top end talent in this league more than any other ...
  • Options

mrussel1 said:

Wobbie said:

IMO. it's all about kevin love.

Pick and roll coverage. Can he avoid being exploited?

You will see Lebron turn it up another notch though. There's really no one on GS that can cover him one on one.
    Held to 4 pts when defended by either Green or Iguodala.
    Well he was 23/12/9. I'm not sure how long those two covered him, but clearly it wasn't long enough. By contrast, LBJ was on Steph most of the night. I think it's pretty clear who won that match up.

Cavs will never win a game if they have 25 turnovers. The game was won right there. I'm confident that will change. I'm also confident that the GS bench won't score 45 again.

I say all this as a life long Cleveland fan. Things always go well for us.
  • Options
    23scidoo23scidoo Thessaloniki,Greece Posts: 18,724
    Cavs have no hope with defence like this..
    Athens 2006. Dusseldorf 2007. Berlin 2009. Venice 2010. Amsterdam 1 2012. Amsterdam 1+2 2014. Buenos Aires 2015.
    Prague Krakow Berlin 2018. Berlin 2022
    EV, Taormina 1+2 2017.

I wish i was the souvenir you kept your house key on..
  • Options
    Or offense??..
    Athens 2006. Dusseldorf 2007. Berlin 2009. Venice 2010. Amsterdam 1 2012. Amsterdam 1+2 2014. Buenos Aires 2015.
    EV, Taormina 1+2 2017.

• Options
    igotid88igotid88 Posts: 27,537
    Come on Cavs
    I miss igotid88
  • Options
    fucking sucks., I can't even watch.
  • Options
    Wow. That second half was a whooping.
    Fuckus rules all
    Rob
    Seattle
  • Options
    g under pg under p Surfing The far side of THE Sombrero Galaxy Posts: 18,127
    The GS Warriors are really good and they play like warriors.

Peace
    *We CAN bomb the World to pieces, but we CAN'T bomb it into PEACE*...Michael Franti

*MUSIC IS the expression of EMOTION.....and that POLITICS IS merely the DECOY of PERCEPTION*
    .....song_Music & Politics....Michael Franti

*The scientists of today think deeply instead of clearly. One must be sane to think clearly, but one can think deeply and be quite INSANE*....Nikola Tesla(a man who shaped our world of electricity with his futuristic inventions)

• Options
    Hope its worth it tonight..
    EV, Taormina 1+2 2017.

• Options
    WobbieWobbie Posts: 29,624
    hey, cavs? give me something to watch after halftime, OK?

also.....I know concussions are real and dangerous......but, kevin love? c'mon. dude got slapped in the back of the head. my wife slaps me harder than that.
    If I had known then what I know now...

Vegas 93, Vegas 98, Vegas 00 (10 year show), Vegas 03, Vegas 06
    VIC 07
    EV LA1 08
    Seattle1 09, Seattle2 09, Salt Lake 09, LA4 09
    Columbus 10
    EV LA 11
    Vancouver 11
    Missoula 12
    Portland 13, Spokane 13
    St. Paul 14, Denver 14
    Philly I & II, 16
    Denver 22
  • Options
    Wobbie said:

also.....I know concussions are real and dangerous......but, kevin love? c'mon. dude got slapped in the back of the head. my wife slaps me harder than that.

It was the organization's decision.
  • Options
    Wobbie said:

Hey Cavs..please keep me wake up..
    EV, Taormina 1+2 2017.

• Options
    mrussel1 said:

Wobbie said:

I'm not saying it was love's. it just seems we have gotten a bit over cautious. it's not like his noggin smacked the hardwood or he got hit full speed by a linebacker. maybe they just don't want him to play?

VIC 07
    EV LA1 08
    Columbus 10
    EV LA 11
    Vancouver 11
    Missoula 12
    Portland 13, Spokane 13
    St. Paul 14, Denver 14
    Philly I & II, 16
    Denver 22
  • Options
    WhatYouTaughtMeWhatYouTaughtMe I have no idea what's going on right now! Posts: 4,957
    Wobbie said:

mrussel1 said:

Wobbie said:

I'm not saying it was love's. it just seems we have gotten a bit over cautious. it's not like his noggin smacked the hardwood or he got hit full speed by a linebacker. maybe they just don't want him to play?
    I remember thinking he was embellishing. It wasn't bad at all.
  • Options

Hey the Cavs FINALLY showing gumshon I might still be able to watch a game past halftime.

Peace
    *We CAN bomb the World to pieces, but we CAN'T bomb it into PEACE*...Michael Franti

*MUSIC IS the expression of EMOTION.....and that POLITICS IS merely the DECOY of PERCEPTION*

*The scientists of today think deeply instead of clearly. One must be sane to think clearly, but one can think deeply and be quite INSANE*....Nikola Tesla(a man who shaped our world of electricity with his futuristic inventions)

• Options
    WhatYouTaughtMeWhatYouTaughtMe I have no idea what's going on right now! Posts: 4,957
    How awful are these Ghostbusters commercials? I haven't seen one thing anywhere that would make me want to watch this movie.
  • Options
    it's the NBA....this 17 point lead could be gone by halftime. I hope not.

VIC 07
    EV LA1 08
    Columbus 10
    EV LA 11
    Vancouver 11
    Missoula 12
    Portland 13, Spokane 13
    St. Paul 14, Denver 14
    Philly I & II, 16
    Denver 22
  • Options
    Wobbie said:

mrussel1 said:

Wobbie said:

I see. I thought you were saying Love decided.
  • Options
    The Cavs offense is horrible......come down shoot the ball. They stand watch someone shoot they just move without the ball.

Peace

• Options
    If I'm Richard Jefferson and I've made tens of millions of dollars, I am either getting that terrible RJ tat removed or enhanced :lol:

well, 17 point lead is half gone.

VIC 07
    EV LA1 08
    Columbus 10
    EV LA 11
    Vancouver 11
    Missoula 12
    Portland 13, Spokane 13
    St. Paul 14, Denver 14
    Philly I & II, 16
    Denver 22
  • Options
    Where's Carry??..
    EV, Taormina 1+2 2017.

• Options
    cutzcutz Posts: 11,532
    23scidoo said:

Where's Carry??..

3 Fouls
  • Options
    cutz said:

23scidoo said:

Where's Carry??..

3 Fouls
    I mean, only 2 points??..
    EV, Taormina 1+2 2017.