2006-09-30 Oaka Basketball Arena, Athens, Greece Setlist Thread

Comments

• Brisk.Brisk. Posts: 11,558
    rival178 wrote:
    immortality, whipping, ALL THOSE YESTERDAYS, HOLD ON, RiTFW, YL
    it does seem very short
  • Smile, I Believe In Miracles, Alive, RITFW, Yellow Ledbetter
    REMEMBER KIDS....

The Bible is full of lies - Stone is the leader of us all!
  • oops beat me too it.

Ed collected more than 20country flags for their rehearsal room and thanked the followers from everywhere..(so thank YOU!)

from RM
    "Rock and roll is something that can't be quantified, sometimes it's not even something you hear, but FEEL!" - Bob Lefsetz
  • AnonAnon Posts: 11,175
    I was just kidding, i have no idea
  • After all the hype for a Euro tour ender, this one was ordinary:(
  • Great set so far... read for the THIRD ENCORE!!
    The less you know, the more you believe.
  • At least they played Severed Hand from the soundcheck.
    If You Give, You Begin To Live

But You Might Die Trying
    After all the hype for a Euro tour ender, this one was ordinary:(

exactly

i thought they would have gone out with a baaang
  • hell i still would have liked to have been there
    OBAMA BABY
  • pajopajo Posts: 3,292
    HOLD ON - very nice
    IMMORTALITY - also nice
  • AnonAnon Posts: 11,175
    pajo wrote:
    HOLD ON - very nice
    IMMORTALITY - also nice

they didn't play those I was kidding....
  • pajo wrote:
    HOLD ON - very nice
    IMMORTALITY - also nice

the guy was lying. fake setlist. The real one is on the first page

But You Might Die Trying
  • hell i still would have liked to have been there

It's only 22:45. Wishful thinking anyone...who said YLB has to be the closer?
    The less you know, the more you believe.
  • ByrnzieByrnzie Posts: 21,037
    Jammin909 wrote:

True!

Edit: They played 3 encores at the Astoria.
    the guy was lying. fake setlist. The real one is on the first page
    Thanks!

Still, SMILE is more than nice! And it was a request by most of the fans from the touring bus, so yeeey for them!
    Jammin909 wrote:

I have only heard a song after yellow ledbetter twice. that was baba o riley both times.

But I have only been a mega crazy fan for a year but have liked pj for some years. and i have heard around 200 boots at least

thanks for creating some positive light
  • I BrisK I wrote:
    I have only heard a song after yellow ledbetter twice. that was baba o riley both times.

But I have only been a mega crazy fan for a year but have liked pj for some years. and i have heard around 200 boots at least

thanks for creating some positive light

Didn't they play Alive after Yellow Ledbetter at the Astoria?

But You Might Die Trying
    Leash would be good!

Yep!

whoops

I meant one was baba one was alive

loool

you know what would be nice

a 21 minute version of gods dice
  • pajo wrote:
    Thanks!

Still, SMILE is more than nice! And it was a request by most of the fans from the touring bus, so yeeey for them!

yeah I think nearly all of us had a sign in croatia, so great that they played it... at least Gitta can represent the bus in athens!!
    Salut baloo
    burtschips wrote:
    yeah I think nearly all of us had a sign in croatia, so great that they played it... at least Gitta can represent the bus in athens!!
    Go Gitta! :) Loved the bus people! :)
  • so pajo, did you advise me to go and eat in the pizza bar with the yellow awning ??.... very nice it was too :) Zagreb was amazing, one of my favourites for sure!
    Salut baloo
  • good show, but nothing really special. RVM into porch is cool, but I was expecting more!! but still a solid show
    burtschips wrote:
    so pajo, did you advise me to go and eat in the pizza bar with the yellow awning ??.... very nice it was too :) Zagreb was amazing, one of my favourites for sure!
    No, sorry. But next year when PJ comes back (the man said so himself :)) I'll be more than happy to give you any directions you need!
  • justamjustam Posts: 21,408
    Thank you I'm Gone!! It was nice of you to post the setlist. :)
    &&&&&&&&&&&&&&
  • So what exactly was the big hoopla about? Seems this show was no special than any other show on the tour? Very weird how they would issue that statement of "An Evening with Pearl Jam" and end up being nothing significantly different? Are we sure this is the correct set-list?
    San Fran 92, San Fran 93, Berkeley 93, Indio 93, Fairfax 94, DC 95, San Fran 95, DC 95, Va Beach 98, Columbia 98, Dc 98, Va Beach 00, Columbia 00, Philly 03, Bristow 03, Chicago 06, Chicago 06, Dc 06, DC 08
    justam wrote:
    Thank you I'm Gone!! It was nice of you to post the setlist. :)
    Yes, THANK YOU!
  • siljosiljo Posts: 2,203
    burtschips wrote:
    so pajo, did you advise me to go and eat in the pizza bar with the yellow awning ??.... very nice it was too :) Zagreb was amazing, one of my favourites for sure!

oh, you were in that pizza bar (DG) after the show? I was there with some people from Bugs (Mirella, Dennis, Marco, Olivier, Mario, Gitte...) as well as with some croatian fans... few people from the bus were there with that australian/irish couple :
    Standing on a hill, staring at a mountain...
  • siljosiljo Posts: 2,203
    obiwon76 wrote:
    So what exactly was the big hoopla about? Seems this show was no special than any other show on the tour? Very weird how they would issue that statement of "An Evening with Pearl Jam" and end up being nothing significantly different? Are we sure this is the correct set-list?

yeah, I expected more from Zagreb also... according to the media it was supposed to be the longest show on tour... I guess they were only trying to sell the tickets...
    nevertheless, the show was great :)
    Standing on a hill, staring at a mountain...