2006-09-30 Oaka Basketball Arena, Athens, Greece Setlist Thread

Comments

• maybe Eds yapping.
    "Rock and roll is something that can't be quantified, sometimes it's not even something you hear, but FEEL!" - Bob Lefsetz
  • Maybe SAD has an extended drum solo.

ooooooooooo...Matt repetoire is ever growing. Saaaweeet!! :):):):):)
    Oh wait a second you're not saying that really happened...these cleaning fumes are killing me.
    "Underneath this smile lies everything - all my hopes, anger, pride and shame."
  • justamjustam Posts: 21,408
    Did this start earlier than usual?
    &&&&&&&&&&&&&&
  • justam wrote:
    Did this start earlier than usual?

Its almost 9:30pm over there girlie...doubt it.
    "Rock and roll is something that can't be quantified, sometimes it's not even something you hear, but FEEL!" - Bob Lefsetz
    maybe Eds yapping.

LOL!! :D
    &&&&&&&&&&&&&&
    Its almost 9:30pm over there girlie...doubt it.

Oh. I didn't realize that!! I forgot to check the world clock today. :)
    &&&&&&&&&&&&&&
  • Ok this is one long ass speech if Ed is talking hahaha.
    I hope the person at the shows cellphone didn't die or something.
  • Even Flow, Daughter/(Another Brick In The Wall Pt. 2), You Are, Wishlist, Insignificance, Jeremy, Betterman .... END MAIN SET
    REMEMBER KIDS....

The Bible is full of lies - Stone is the leader of us all!
  • I'm Gone wrote:
    Even Flow, Daughter/(Another Brick In The Wall Pt. 2), You Are, Wishlist, Insignificance, Jeremy, Betterman .... END MAIN SET

Insignificance....nice
  • Ms. HaikuMs. Haiku Posts: 7,265
    So, I guess it started already?
    There is no such thing as leftover pizza. There is now pizza and later pizza. - anonymous
    The risk I took was calculated, but man, am I bad at math - The Mincing Mockingbird
  • edveddedvedd Posts: 152
    I'm Gone wrote:
    Even Flow, Daughter/(Another Brick In The Wall Pt. 2), You Are, Wishlist, Insignificance, Jeremy, Betterman .... END MAIN SET

nice man, You Are. fuckin great song.
  • Now the fun begins!!!!
    The less you know, the more you believe.
  • ugh I can't stand insignificance.

**checks world clock**

ok either the band is speed playing or they came on at like 8:30pmish cause its only quarter to 10pm there and they never finish the main set that early.
  • I think the main set is done cause there was no opener, so PJ went on early- like 8 local time
  • I think the main set is done cause there was no opener, so PJ went on early- like 8 local time

OHHH YA! It was billed as a night with Pearl Jam. I totally forgot.
    That makes sense. At the Gorge they went on around 7:30pm....and later the first night cause of the ticket line fiasco.
    Thanks for reminding me.
    Jammin909 wrote:
    Now the fun begins!!!!

:D
    &&&&&&&&&&&&&&
  • 18 songs. That's more than usual.
    If You Give, You Begin To Live

But You Might Die Trying
  • well, nothing unusual or rare..........
  • OHHH YA! It was billed as a night with Pearl Jam. I totally forgot.
    That makes sense. At the Gorge they went on around 7:30pm....and later the first night cause of the ticket line fiasco.
    Thanks for reminding me.

No Prob!
  • elektri4ka wrote:
    well, nothing unusual or rare..........

patience young Jedi. That usually comes in the encores.
  • okkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk:)))))) want strangest tribe!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • elektri4ka wrote:
    well, nothing unusual or rare..........

Yeah, Zagreb had Education, Gimme some truth, All or none, Thin air....wtf?
    so far Zagreb is the winner, definately better set list but there's still time, probably they'll play a few rarities. They must damn it, it's the last show...
  • Brisk.Brisk. Posts: 11,558
    Jammin909 wrote:
    Now the fun begins!!!!

oh yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeh
    Maybe Stone will sing Don't Gimme no lip since they did it in the soundcheck?
    &&&&&&&&&&&&&&
  • edveddedvedd Posts: 152
    come on! start the encore!!!
  • Hopefully it won't take as long to get the updates during the encores.
    "Underneath this smile lies everything - all my hopes, anger, pride and shame."
  • justam wrote:
    Maybe Stone will sing Don't Gimme no lip since they did it in the soundcheck?

Tragically, we Europeans have yet to hear Stone this year, so lets keep our fingers crossed...
    REMEMBER KIDS....

The Bible is full of lies - Stone is the leader of us all!
    I'm Gone wrote:
    Tragically, we Europeans have yet to hear Stone this year, so lets keep our fingers crossed...

OK. *crosses fingers*
    &&&&&&&&&&&&&&
  • let my love open the door!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

just wonder))
  • I'm Gone wrote:

that's reserved for the second encore- Im feeling an acoustic set coming on.

at least a string of some slower tunes- HTI, off he goes, Long road->come back
    The less you know, the more you believe.