Options

2007-06-12 Olympiahalle, Munich, DEU Setlist Thread

Comments

• Options
    FedericoFederico Posts: 7,916
    bostonlou wrote:
    what is a relayer?

i'm on the phone with AmentsChick and she's playing me songs on the skin flute and I'm guessing them on here

am i in the wrong thread?

oh and djerdap.... you're so cool for being right... wow you're awesome

http://us.ent3.yimg.com/movies.yahoo.com/images/hv/photo/tv_pix/nbc/saturday_night_live_episode_photos/_group_photos/chris_farley15.jpg

oh men...you are not being serious!...this is the real stuff thread...not for kidding, right?
  • Options
    LukinTimerLukinTimer Posts: 538
    djerdap wrote:
    Do the Evolution

Ah, that's what it was, not Go... Evolution... another great one.
    "Holly f**k, that was so amazing, I just forgot who I came here to see!!" - Courtesy of the guy in the U2 t-shirt standing next to me in Aloha Stadium, Post PJ
  • Options
    i bet my balls they're releasing this on a nice cd after the tour...
  • Options
    Wonder what they're going to tag Better Man with... I'm fond of Save it for Later...
    "Holly f**k, that was so amazing, I just forgot who I came here to see!!" - Courtesy of the guy in the U2 t-shirt standing next to me in Aloha Stadium, Post PJ
  • Options
    bostonloubostonlou Posts: 2,849
    i bet my balls they're releasing this on a nice cd after the tour...

your boyfriend is going to be pissed if you're wrong

:)
    Don't Believe Everything You Think
  • Options
    maccimacci Posts: 1,057
    bostonlou wrote:
    The Rainbow Connection!!!!!!!!!

best fuckin show ever now

They brought out Kermit too.............
    My lips are shaking.......
  • Options
    I Am GoneI Am Gone Posts: 831
    I bet we'll have some Who to close in the next encore. Leaving Here, Love Reign O'er Me, Baba. At least one of those 3.
    REMEMBER KIDS....

The Bible is full of lies - Stone is the leader of us all!
  • Options
    djerdap wrote:
    Alive

A greatest-hits like 1st encore.
    Please bostonlou, give me some of whatever it is you're smoking...

i'm just so excited that pearl jam is touring again and will soon be coming to Bosto.....

wait a second

fuck these euro lovers

;)

and since when is Inside Job a greatest hit??
  • Options
    I'm Gone wrote:
    I bet we'll have some Who to close in the next encore. Leaving Here, Love Reign O'er Me, Baba. At least one of those 3.

I want to hear The Real Me
  • Options
    I'm Gone wrote:

Or all 3

I don't think the 1st encore is over yet...4 songs?

My prediction for 2nd encore: Go, Love Reign O'er Me, Baba, Yellow Ledbetter (or INDIFFERENCE!!)
    2003: Uniondale, MSG x2 2004: Reading | 2005: Gorge, Vancouver, Philly | 2006: East Rutherford x2, Gorge x2, Camden 1, Hartford | 2008: MSG x2, VA Beach | 2009: Philly x3 | 2010: MSG x2, Bristow | 2011: Alpine Valley x2 | 2012: MIA Philly | 2013: Wrigley, Charlottesville, Brooklyn 2 | 2014: Milan, Amsterdam 1 | 2016: MSG x2, Fenway x2, Wrigley 2 | 2018: Rome, Krakow, Berlin | 2021: Sea Hear Now | 2022: San Diego, LA x2, MSG, Camden, Nashville, St. Louis, Denver | 2023: St. Paul 1, Chicago x2, Fort Worth x2, Austin 2
  • Options
    MirellaMirella Posts: 242
    I wouldn't mind more than one Who cover but I'd be pretty jealous if they'd play Leaving Here now...

groetjes,
    Mirella :)
    Bugs mailinglist site: http://www.igotbugs.net/wiki
  • Options
    bostonlou wrote:
    i'm just so excited that pearl jam is touring again and will soon be coming to Bosto.....

wait a second

Bwahahahaha!
    REMEMBER KIDS....

• Options
    after the amazing first set...this encore was rather average
  • Options
    Gary CarterGary Carter Shea Stadium Posts: 14,002
    2nd encore: wont get fooled again, love regin o'er me, baba, ritfw, ylb

yes this will probably never happen tonight, but it would be cool if it did
    Ron: I just don't feel like going out tonight
    Sammi: Wanna just break up?

• Options
    Please play U in London or Copenhagen :-)
    Rock Werchter 4 july - 2010, Arras 3 july - 2010, Berlin Wuhlheide - June 30, 2010, Odyssey arena Belfast - 23 june 2010, O2 arena Dublin - june 22 2010, O2 arena London - Aug 18, 2009, Manchester Evening News Arena - Aug 17, 2009, Berlin Wuhlheide - Aug 15, 2009, Copenhagen 2007-06-26 Forum, London 2007-06-18 Wembley Arena, Prague 2006-09-22 Sazka Arena, Denmark 2000-06-30 Roskilde Festival, Stockholm on August 12th Mirrorball tour with Neil Young, Oslo 1993-06-27 Isle of Calf Festival(Kalvoya), Oslo Secret Club Concert 1993-06-26 Sentrum Scene
  • Options
    josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 28,457
    Federico wrote:
    after the amazing first set...this encore was rather average

are you there ....??
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • Options
    are you there ....??

you didnt need to hurt me like that
  • Options
    Eddie is singing something acoustic...

"No More War" protest song... just started 2nd encore...
  • Options
    Footsteps... it sounds great...

I did what I had to do... and if there was a reason it was YOU!!
  • Options
    sick! i love no more war
    2003: Uniondale, MSG x2 2004: Reading | 2005: Gorge, Vancouver, Philly | 2006: East Rutherford x2, Gorge x2, Camden 1, Hartford | 2008: MSG x2, VA Beach | 2009: Philly x3 | 2010: MSG x2, Bristow | 2011: Alpine Valley x2 | 2012: MIA Philly | 2013: Wrigley, Charlottesville, Brooklyn 2 | 2014: Milan, Amsterdam 1 | 2016: MSG x2, Fenway x2, Wrigley 2 | 2018: Rome, Krakow, Berlin | 2021: Sea Hear Now | 2022: San Diego, LA x2, MSG, Camden, Nashville, St. Louis, Denver | 2023: St. Paul 1, Chicago x2, Fort Worth x2, Austin 2
  • Options
    Really great Footsteps here folks... hittin' a little harmonica
  • Options
    what's No More War ?
  • Options
    Footsteps??
    Rock Werchter 4 july - 2010, Arras 3 july - 2010, Berlin Wuhlheide - June 30, 2010, Odyssey arena Belfast - 23 june 2010, O2 arena Dublin - june 22 2010, O2 arena London - Aug 18, 2009, Manchester Evening News Arena - Aug 17, 2009, Berlin Wuhlheide - Aug 15, 2009, Copenhagen 2007-06-26 Forum, London 2007-06-18 Wembley Arena, Prague 2006-09-22 Sazka Arena, Denmark 2000-06-30 Roskilde Festival, Stockholm on August 12th Mirrorball tour with Neil Young, Oslo 1993-06-27 Isle of Calf Festival(Kalvoya), Oslo Secret Club Concert 1993-06-26 Sentrum Scene
  • Options
    what's No More War ?

That new song Eddie did for a movie/documentary.......
  • Options
    YieldedYielded Posts: 839
    Is it No More War or Footsteps?
    "We get these pills to swallow... how they stick in your throat... Tastes like gold..."
  • Options
    josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 28,457
    Federico wrote:
    you didnt need to hurt me like that
    sorry but it;s just that even though it might not look like an end all encores it's more about the emotion of the crowd that brings this set list up a bunch of notches so don't take me to serius ok ;)........
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • Options
    LukinTimer wrote:
    Really great Footsteps here folks... hittin' a little harmonica

And some wine?

Nice on Footsteps....one of my favorites.
  • Options
    No More, then Footsteps
    REMEMBER KIDS....

• Options
    we might get 3 encores
  • Options
    Gary CarterGary Carter Shea Stadium Posts: 14,002
    I'm Gone wrote:
    No More, then Footsteps
    its called no more war, not no more
    Ron: I just don't feel like going out tonight
    Sammi: Wanna just break up?