Options

2007-06-12 Olympiahalle, Munich, DEU Setlist Thread

Comments

• Options
    Spiritual_ChaosSpiritual_Chaos Posts: 29,444
    Any poster for the show at the merch stand?

And great setlist... really nice.
    "Mostly I think that people react sensitively because they know you’ve got a point"
  • Options
    LukinTimerLukinTimer Posts: 538
    djerdap wrote:
    Best setlist since Adelaide II 2006.
    Lot of rarities... Sometimes, Sad, Gods' Dice, Present Tense, Down, I Got Shit, Footsteps, Throw Your Hatred Down...

Yep.. it was a good one. I have a feeling the solo shows are just going to be off the hook through Europe, with the "hits" played at the festivals.
    "Holly f**k, that was so amazing, I just forgot who I came here to see!!" - Courtesy of the guy in the U2 t-shirt standing next to me in Aloha Stadium, Post PJ
  • Options
    redrockredrock Posts: 18,341

It would seem there was... apparently not a very exciting one.. but need to wait and see a pic!
  • Options
    I Am GoneI Am Gone Posts: 831

A white silkscreen with a Tree with no leaves on it with a cat or dog sitting at the bottom of the tree. It was a Munich only poster. Probably the same as that red t-shirt, just in different colours.
    REMEMBER KIDS....

The Bible is full of lies - Stone is the leader of us all!
  • Options
    yourpearlyourpearl Posts: 18
    wwiTV.com has over 172 Germany TV Channels,one of them is Munchen and Munchen 2 ,I was hoping they'd show a clip or something from tonight's show... well there's nothing so far!
  • Options
    Spiritual_ChaosSpiritual_Chaos Posts: 29,444
    Ok...anyone know if everyone who wanted one got a poster of it was chaos getting one?
    "Mostly I think that people react sensitively because they know you’ve got a point"
  • Options
    Sexy2aFaultSexy2aFault Posts: 388
    No Life Wasted, No Worldwide Suicide? No Go? No Last Exit? No Corduroy? No Marker in the Sand? And you guys call this a good setlist!?

Of course any PJ setlist is a good one
  • Options
    No Life Wasted, No Worldwide Suicide? No Go? No Last Exit? No Corduroy? No Marker in the Sand? And you guys call this a good setlist!?

Of course any PJ setlist is a good one
    I like it when they do stuff like that for a change.

Predictability is boring!
  • Options
    Great, great setlist!!! Down, Present Tense and Footsteps, OMG, wish I was there...
    With you I can never feel alone, aloooone, aloooooone...
  • Options
    poland tomorrow anyone ?
  • Options
    see you in chorzow !!!
  • Options
    IrishGuyIrishGuy Posts: 258
    Just back from the concert. Strange Pearl Jam concert in that Eddie didn't really do any talking to the crowd or anything like that. But a great setlist and really fast and hard. No real slow song section, all get up and go. Brilliant as usual.
  • Options
    justamjustam Posts: 21,402
    Yielded wrote:
    Right now it looks like they're saving Love Reign O'er Me for London :p

I hope so since I want to hear it!!! :)
    &&&&&&&&&&&&&&
  • Options
    bgirl59bgirl59 Tucson AZ Posts: 888
    Originally Posted by I'm Gone
    Soundcheck:
    Love Reign O'er Me (Boom Solo), Sad, Sometimes, Inside Job, Love Reign O'er Me, Present Tense, Unemployable, Save You, God's Dice, Gone

Main Set:
    Sometimes, Porch, Why Go?, God's Dice, Given To Fly, Dissident, Severed Hand, Small Town, Sad, Unemployable, Even Flow, I Got Shit, Whipping, Down, Present Tense, Save You, Rearviewmirror

Encore:
    Inside Job, Do The Evolution, Betterman/(Save It For Later), Alive

Encore 2:
    No More War (Ed Solo), Footsteps, Throw Your Hatred Down, Blood, Baba O' Riley

Lucky Deutschland!

BUMP
    PEARL JAM in 2024! Dark Matter and MORE ! THANK YOU!!   
    Peace Love & Pearl Jam forever!!
  • Options
    Obi OnceObi Once Posts: 918
    What an unbelievable setlist! Hail hail the lucky ones present..

Quite some gems on the list: Sometimes, God's Dice, Dissident, Sad, Unemployable, I Got Shit, Whipping, Down, Present Tense, Save You, Inside Job, Footsteps, Throw Your Hatred Down and BLOOD!! This really gets my hopes up for the lists the rest of the tour, it's quite different from the lists so far (and last year).
    your light's reflected now
  • Options
    mali mujomali mujo Posts: 12
    i'm scared what's going to be next!!!
    something like playing the first two albums and maybe one other song, maybe or i don't know
    scared!!!!!
  • Options
    mohomoho Posts: 540
    I just hope the rest of the tour isn't an anti-climax now! Damn that's one good mother f****r of a setlist!
    JUST PLAY THE F***ING NOTE!!!
  • Options
    kristmacekristmace Posts: 212
    moho wrote:
    I just hope the rest of the tour isn't an anti-climax now! Damn that's one good mother f****r of a setlist!

here here
    2000: Manchester
    2006: Astoria; Dublin; Leeds
    2007: Wembley; Nijmegen
    2008: New York I & II
    2009: Shepherds Bush; Manchester; London
    2010: Hyde Park
    2012: Manchester I & II; EV London I & II
    2014: Stockholm; Leeds; Milton Keynes
    2017: EV Dublin
    2018: London II
    2019: EV London

• Options
    strilostrilo Portland OR Posts: 483
    Great setlist! I am so fucking sick of DTE though...
    PORTLAND - 18 JUL 98 // TAMPA - 12 AUG 00 // PORTLAND - 02 NOV 00 // SEATTLE - 05 NOV 00 // SEATTLE - 09 DEC 02
    BERN, SWITZERLAND - 13 SEP 06 // PORTLAND - 26 SEP 09 // CHICAGO - 19 JUL 13 // PORTLAND - 29 NOV 13
    CHICAGO - 20 AUG 16 // CHICAGO - 22 AUG 16 // PHOENIX - 09 MAY 22 // CHICAGO - 05 SEP 23 // CHICAGO - 07 SEP 23
  • Options
    strilostrilo Portland OR Posts: 483
    Nah actually I like the long Evenflow jams with Mike and Matt going off. It works well.
    PORTLAND - 18 JUL 98 // TAMPA - 12 AUG 00 // PORTLAND - 02 NOV 00 // SEATTLE - 05 NOV 00 // SEATTLE - 09 DEC 02
    BERN, SWITZERLAND - 13 SEP 06 // PORTLAND - 26 SEP 09 // CHICAGO - 19 JUL 13 // PORTLAND - 29 NOV 13
    CHICAGO - 20 AUG 16 // CHICAGO - 22 AUG 16 // PHOENIX - 09 MAY 22 // CHICAGO - 05 SEP 23 // CHICAGO - 07 SEP 23
  • Options
    kristmacekristmace Posts: 212
    Lol, I remember everyone was SO sick of Wishlist a few years ago, me included. I'd actually really like to see it again now!
    2000: Manchester
    2006: Astoria; Dublin; Leeds
    2007: Wembley; Nijmegen
    2008: New York I & II
    2009: Shepherds Bush; Manchester; London
    2010: Hyde Park
    2012: Manchester I & II; EV London I & II
    2014: Stockholm; Leeds; Milton Keynes
    2017: EV Dublin
    2018: London II
    2019: EV London

• Options
    ||Release_Me||||Release_Me|| Posts: 1,871
    I'll never ever ever ever be sick of seeing DTE appear on setlists. I usually skip Even Flow on the bootlegs but when i'm there in person it absolutely rocks!
    "This town deserves a better class of criminal... and I'm gonna give it to them."

• Options
    bostonloubostonlou Posts: 2,849
    yourpearl wrote:
    wwiTV.com has over 172 Germany TV Channels,one of them is Munchen and Munchen 2 ,I was hoping they'd show a clip or something from tonight's show... well there's nothing so far!

like nipples on a bull
    Don't Believe Everything You Think
  • Options
    I Am GoneI Am Gone Posts: 831
    Krist Mace wrote:
    Lol, I remember everyone was SO sick of Wishlist a few years ago, me included. I'd actually really like to see it again now!

Jesus, don't remind me of the horrors of 10min Wishlist, Ed and that fucking e-bow thing... But like you say, i heard it on a 98 boot the other day, and actually thought it was good. Evacuation, however, is a song i will never love.
    REMEMBER KIDS....

The Bible is full of lies - Stone is the leader of us all!
  • Options
    LukinTimerLukinTimer Posts: 538
    Yeah, I could go a while without hearing Daughter. Would actually rather hear Wishlist now. But for some reason I just don't get tired of DTE. Can't sit still during that one.

My friend at the Munich show (who was relaying) said it was just crazy. She was on the floor, about 3 people back from the stage and said the crowd was just insane, half the time her feet weren't on the floor (and she is 6ft tall!)... she said Ed seemed really into it, but there wasn't a lot of chit-chat... and at the end of the show she was soaking and could have wrung the sweat out of her clothes.

Now she is on a bus making it's way from Munich to Katowice... so we can do it all again tomorrow!

Can't wait to find out that set list. I'm hoping they bust out Rats!
    "Holly f**k, that was so amazing, I just forgot who I came here to see!!" - Courtesy of the guy in the U2 t-shirt standing next to me in Aloha Stadium, Post PJ
  • Options
    How could you get sick of DTE? It's my FAVORITE song...

Actually...Breakerfall is, but I think thats only because after about 18 shows, I still haven't heard it once.
    2003: Uniondale, MSG x2 2004: Reading | 2005: Gorge, Vancouver, Philly | 2006: East Rutherford x2, Gorge x2, Camden 1, Hartford | 2008: MSG x2, VA Beach | 2009: Philly x3 | 2010: MSG x2, Bristow | 2011: Alpine Valley x2 | 2012: MIA Philly | 2013: Wrigley, Charlottesville, Brooklyn 2 | 2014: Milan, Amsterdam 1 | 2016: MSG x2, Fenway x2, Wrigley 2 | 2018: Rome, Krakow, Berlin | 2021: Sea Hear Now | 2022: San Diego, LA x2, MSG, Camden, Nashville, St. Louis, Denver | 2023: St. Paul 1, Chicago x2, Fort Worth x2, Austin 2
  • Options
    FahkaFahka Posts: 3,187
    WOW, i hope to see some set lists just like this one over here in the SOUTH :D

or in the tri states, i got some fam up there so ;p
  • Options
    LukinTimer wrote:
    Yeah, I could go a while without hearing Daughter. Would actually rather hear Wishlist now. But for some reason I just don't get tired of DTE. Can't sit still during that one.

The main part of Daughter can be tiresome because it is repeated so many times, but the anticipation of the tag is the best part and still makes me want to here Daughter.
    My friend at the Munich show (who was relaying) said it was just crazy. She was on the floor, about 3 people back from the stage and said the crowd was just insane, half the time her feet weren't on the floor (and she is 6ft tall!)... she said Ed seemed really into it, but there wasn't a lot of chit-chat... and at the end of the show she was soaking and could have wrung the sweat out of her clothes.

I was wondering how and why her feet wouldn't be on the floor. I mean she looks me in the eye when I stand next to her and I'm 6'1"! I hope she is in decent shape or she'll be very sore tomorrow, but that's ok.
    "Underneath this smile lies everything - all my hopes, anger, pride and shame."
  • Options
    my2handsmy2hands Posts: 17,117
    I'm Gone wrote:

Main Set:
    Sometimes, God's Dice, Severed Hand, Sad, Unemployable, I Got Shit, Whipping, Down, Present Tense, Save You

Encore:
    Inside Job

Encore 2:
    No More War (Ed Solo), Throw Your Hatred Down

Lucky Deutschland!

those 13 songs righ tthere make it fucking great.

i would LOVE to hear no more war and throw your hatred down.
  • Options
    Amazing Setlist
    no son personas, son mujeres