Options

Anyone received their 10c copy of LB in the UK?

Comments

• Options
    StinkfootStinkfoot Posts: 546
    Still nothing in Manchester.

It is actually making me feel a little better than it seems there are a lot that haven't received them yet.

I was getting close to accusing the postie of theft! I'll give it a little longer.
    "I get into a state of consciousness that I can't explain. It is about feeling and not thinking. I get positive chills and insight into things that I can't get to any other way. It is Healing of the Soul." - Mike McCready
  • Options
    MI38162MI38162 Posts: 28
    Stinkfoot wrote:
    It is actually making me feel a little better than it seems there are a lot that haven't received them yet.

I was getting close to accusing the postie of theft! I'll give it a little longer.

my thoughts exactly! . . . also NO ONE posted the positive report of receiving from 10C yet, on our side of Atlantic ocean, right??
    Millstreet Arena '96 The Point '96 '00 '06 Shepherd's Bush Empire '09 The O2 Arena Dublin '10 Hyde Park '10
    Neil Young with Pearl Jam RDS '95 Three Fish NY & Seattle '99
  • Options
    HarpsyHarpsy Posts: 83
    I'm not holding my breath it'll be too soon. This years membership pack arrived yesterday, which was posted on 30/9.
    My Vinyl Lightning Bolt was sent on the 9th, so I'm guessing it'll be end of next week for me.
  • Options
    dottlesdottles Posts: 9,136
    MI38162 wrote:
    Stinkfoot wrote:

my thoughts exactly! . . . also NO ONE posted the positive report of receiving from 10C yet, on our side of Atlantic ocean, right??

Mainland Europe yes, but I've not seen any reports in the UK as yet.
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • Options
    its_okits_ok Posts: 198
    Nothing in Sweden. Pretty poor when you ordered in July, but as long as the record is streamable on spotify I'm in no rush of getting it.
    PJ
    2000 Roskilde, 2006 Barcelona, 2007 London, Copenhagen, 2008 New York 1, New York 2, 2009 Berlin, 2010 Dublin, Belfast, 2012 Amsterdam 1, Stockholm, Oslo, Copenhagen, 2013 Brooklyn 1, Brooklyn 2, Philly 2, 2014 Milan, Trieste, Berlin, Stockholm, Milton Keynes

EV
    2012 Manchester, London 1, London 2
  • Options
    not received mine in France so I ordered one on Amazon and received it this morning.
    Poor job by the 10club this time, they promised to deliver it on october 15 and didn't do it + no apologies, explanations whatsoever.
    We paid first and get it last, what a shame :evil:
  • Options
    Harpsy wrote:
    I'm not holding my breath it'll be too soon. This years membership pack arrived yesterday, which was posted on 30/9.
    My Vinyl Lightning Bolt was sent on the 9th, so I'm guessing it'll be end of next week for me.

I'm waiting for this this years membership pack - what was in it?
  • Options
    pdalowskypdalowsky Doncaster,UK Posts: 14,723
    not received mine in France so I ordered one on Amazon and received it this morning.
    Poor job by the 10club this time, they promised to deliver it on october 15 and didn't do it + no apologies, explanations whatsoever.
    We paid first and get it last, what a shame :evil:

was it amazon France?

just interested if your record came as an EU press or the USA one?
  • Options
    Flew to the US, went to 4 shows, could have bought it from merch but expcted one to be waiting for me when I got home, surprise surprise nothing.

Really shocking that this is sold as "to be delivered on release day" and we get nothing.
    I am happy to support 10c but when they are this shocking with both responses to emails and actually mailing the things it makes me wonder whether to bother ordering stock stuff I can get from amazon from them anymore.
    Sealed vinyl is bad vinyl.
    1996 Wmbly London
    2006 Jools Holland, London / Reading festival
    2007 Wmbly London
    2009 SBE London / O2 London
    2012 MEN 1/ MEN 2 / Berlin 1 / Berlin 2 / EV LDN 1 / EV LDN 2
    2013 NY 1/ NY 2 / Philly 1 / Philly 2
    2014 AMS 1 / AMS 2 / Leeds / MK
    2017 EV LDN 1 / EV LDN 2
    2018 LDN 1 / BCN / LDN 2
    2022 LDN 1 / LDN 2
  • Options
    TigaSefiTigaSefi Posts: 278
    Nothing here too! :evil:
    London 02 18/09/2009 London Hyde Park 25/06/2010 Arras 03/07/2010 Werchter 04/07/2010 Manchester 21/06/2012 Amsterdam 26/06/2012 Stockholm 07/07/2012 Portland 29/11/2013 Spokane 30/11/2013 Amsterdam 16/06/14 Leeds 08/07/14 London 02 Arena 18/06/2018 London 02 Arena 17/07/2018 London Hyde Park 08/07/2022 London Hyde Park 09/07/2022
  • Options
    boyo79boyo79 Warrington, UK Posts: 6,525
    I don't really get all this "I paid in July and it's not here yet". Do people not understand what a pre-order is??!?! Also find it hard to believe that non-US based folk were expecting to get their 10c copy of the album on release day - this was never going to happen, never has and never will, when 10c stock is shipped from America. C'mon guys & gals we all know how long an order from 10c takes to get to UK and Europe.
    2000: Manchester
    2006: Dublin; Leeds; Arnhem
    2007: London
    2009: Manchester
    2012: Manchester I & II : EV Manchester : Soundgarden Shepherds Bush
    2013: Brad Manchester : Soundgarden Manchester
    2014: Amsterdam I & II; Berlin; Leeds; Milton Keynes
    2018: Berlin; London II; Boston II

Bootleg Reviews: http://pjbootlegreviews.blogspot.com/
  • Options
    boyo79 wrote:
    I don't really get all this "I paid in July and it's not here yet". Do people not understand what a pre-order is??!?! Also find it hard to believe that non-US based folk were expecting to get their 10c copy of the album on release day - this was never going to happen, never has and never will, when 10c stock is shipped from America. C'mon guys & gals we all know how long an order from 10c takes to get to UK and Europe.

very true Ian......
  • Options
    boyo79 wrote:

Yeah, I didn't expect it on release day, but kinda within a couple of weeks of it. I only ordered from 10c on the basis of possibily getting different packaging and the digital extras, so in making that decision, acknowleged the compromise.
    I guess to play devils advocate, earlier this year the deliveries from 10C to the UK at least did speed up :D:lol:
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • Options
    texasistheSTEVENtexasistheSTEVEN Posts: 1,109
    edited October 2013
    boyo79 wrote:

They should have stated that for international orders it will not arrive on release day.
    2 weeks after release day and it not arriving is pretty weak TBH.

I'm not crying about it as I have the digital version and had that a couple of weeks before release date but I want the physical thing to play.

Oh well, more important things to worry about of course.
    Post edited by texasistheSTEVEN on
    Sealed vinyl is bad vinyl.
    1996 Wmbly London
    2006 Jools Holland, London / Reading festival
    2007 Wmbly London
    2009 SBE London / O2 London
    2012 MEN 1/ MEN 2 / Berlin 1 / Berlin 2 / EV LDN 1 / EV LDN 2
    2013 NY 1/ NY 2 / Philly 1 / Philly 2
    2014 AMS 1 / AMS 2 / Leeds / MK
    2017 EV LDN 1 / EV LDN 2
    2018 LDN 1 / BCN / LDN 2
    2022 LDN 1 / LDN 2
  • Options
    HarpsyHarpsy Posts: 83
    Harpsy wrote:

I'm waiting for this this years membership pack - what was in it?

Some stickers, a patch and a mini poster. They're pretty cool but not exactly mind blowing.
  • Options
    Nothing here in Manchester either, but cannot say I'm surprised!!

Ordered Wrigley shirt, which never came either!! Got automated response saying I had to wait 3 months! Emailed a couple of weeks ago and got no reply!

Also ordered the Halloween shirt, but not received that either!!

My membership pack came, but not received the single or hard copy!

I have ordered bootlegs in the past and they came pretty fast, but since the increased postage cost, nothing has arrived!!

Can't say that I am very happy to be fair!! :(
    4784495 - Thomas 9
  • Options
    Pjzepp67Pjzepp67 Posts: 445
    boyo79 wrote:

Why not expect it on release day...we've been staring at the countdown clock for long and weary...were these fuckers in charge of delivery not made aware of this highly visible addition to their own 10club web-site. It has to be said, between late delivery, extra customs charges and missing items, all of which I have encountered in recent months, it's shambolic... :fp:
  • Options
    Pjzepp67 wrote:
    boyo79 wrote:

Why not expect it on release day...we've been staring at the countdown clock for long and weary...were these fuckers in charge of delivery not made aware of this highly visible addition to their own 10club web-site. It has to be said, between late delivery, extra customs charges and missing items, all of which I have encountered in recent months, it's shambolic... :fp:

To be fair, 10C has no control over the custom charges imposed by our government.
  • Options
    People who haven't received the 'Christmas/members' vinyl in the UK should email 10C as it appears a batch was lost in transit so they have been reissuing them. I'd expect they are pretty overwhelmed at the moment what with the LB vinyl, tour time and the vinyl vault issues :? so it might take awhile for a proper response
  • Options
    evoevo Airdrie, Scotland Posts: 185
    it hasn't reached Scotland yet
    Hail Hail
  • Options
    boyo79boyo79 Warrington, UK Posts: 6,525
    Pjzepp67 wrote:
    boyo79 wrote:

Well considering 10c did not take stock of the cd's for the new album til the 7th October and then started shipping that week, do the math. I think people need to be realistic here, clearly you have ordered from 10c before going by your above post so you know how long to expect an item from 10c. In the past 12 months or so I usually receive an item from 10c in 2-3 weeks from dispatch. International orders never arrive on release date, that's just the way it is.

As for customs charges, well you can hardly blame 10c for that.
    2000: Manchester
    2006: Dublin; Leeds; Arnhem
    2007: London
    2009: Manchester
    2012: Manchester I & II : EV Manchester : Soundgarden Shepherds Bush
    2013: Brad Manchester : Soundgarden Manchester
    2014: Amsterdam I & II; Berlin; Leeds; Milton Keynes
    2018: Berlin; London II; Boston II

Bootleg Reviews: http://pjbootlegreviews.blogspot.com/
  • Options
    FR181798FR181798 Posts: 2,166
    I honestly never expected my vinyl in the UK on release day, would have been nice as a benefit of being a 10c member but realistically it was never going to happen. I was hacked off when I had to pay £11 customs for that Analog t shirt which they overvalued. As I told 10c - if I had known what the parcel was I would have just left it there. They kindly refunded me.
  • Options
    StinkfootStinkfoot Posts: 546
    I absolutely didn't expect it release day.

I've ordered the last 2 albums before this (and many other things) from 10c and none took this long though.
    "I get into a state of consciousness that I can't explain. It is about feeling and not thinking. I get positive chills and insight into things that I can't get to any other way. It is Healing of the Soul." - Mike McCready
  • Options
    boyo79 wrote:
    Pjzepp67 wrote:
    boyo79 wrote:

Well considering 10c did not take stock of the cd's for the new album til the 7th October and then started shipping that week, do the math. I think people need to be realistic here, clearly you have ordered from 10c before going by your above post so you know how long to expect an item from 10c. In the past 12 months or so I usually receive an item from 10c in 2-3 weeks from dispatch. International orders never arrive on release date, that's just the way it is.

As for customs charges, well you can hardly blame 10c for that.

Being realistic is adhering to the contract that forms when you agree to buy goods, including specified delivery date. As for customs charges, these are mostly brought about by misrepresentation on the packaging as to the actual nature and value of the contents, or so I have been informed by my local Post Office. If it was not for the exclusive items on this site I'm sure many of us would prefer to shop somewhere cheaper and more reliable...you do the math(s) ;)
  • Options
    Misrepresentation as to value ?

Really? Usually the value is the price you paid. How exactly is that misrepresented?
  • Options
    still waiting in australia too, according to the UPS tracking site they don't even have it yet! Don't think i'll pre-order next time...
    "Go that way, really fast. If something gets in your way, turn." Charles De Mar.
  • Options
    Vault vinyl arrived today, so as the LB despatch date was a week later I'm assuming LB will be here next weekend.

Had to pay customs before parcel force would hand it over though!!
    Ey up chuck 😎
  • Options
    pdalowsky wrote:
    Misrepresentation as to value ?

Really? Usually the value is the price you paid. How exactly is that misrepresented?

3 posters, wrong value...that's how.
  • Options
    dufferduffer Posts: 135
    Vault vinyl arrived today, so as the LB despatch date was a week later I'm assuming LB will be here next weekend.

My vault vinyl came last week but I didn't have any duty to pay on it.
    Sat drinking wine
  • Options
    duffer wrote:

My vault vinyl came last week but I didn't have any duty to pay on it.

It's done on a spot check basis, so some of us will be lucky...and others not so.
    10c generally declare the taxable price paid, and if that is over £15 you are liable for duty.