Options

Anyone received their 10c copy of LB in the UK?

Yorkshire LassYorkshire Lass Posts: 30
edited December 2013 in The Porch
Still nothing in the post today, hoping it would be here for the weekend.

Any sitings in the UK yet?
Ey up chuck 😎
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    davetendaveten Ireland Posts: 143
    Nothing in Ireland either. Ordered cd and vinyl.maybe nxt week
    cork 96,dublin 96,dublin 00,dublin 06,london 08, dublin 10, belfast 10, ev solo London 2012
  • Options
    CharliePCharlieP Copenhagen, Denmark Posts: 1,035
    I love the TC but I don't think I'm gonna order an album from here anymore. Went down to purchase it on monday so when the other arrives I will have two. Oh well....then I have a sealed copy to play when the other becomes too scratchy to play :corn:

Roskilde 2000, Berlin 2006, Athens 2006, Dusseldorf 2007, Copenhagen 2007, New York NY 1 + 2 2008, Berlin 2009, London 2009, London 2010, Berlin 2010, Manchester 2 2012, Berlin 1 2012, Stockholm 2012, Oslo 2012, Copenhagen 2012, Amsterdam 1 + 2 (EV solo) 2012, Amsterdam 1 + 2 2014, Stockholm 2014, Oslo 2014, Leeds 2014, Milton Keynes 2014, Heartland Festival DK (EV solo) 2017, Berlin 2018, Barcelona 2018, Copenhagen 2022, Prague 2022 (Cancelled)

• Options
    Agree, can't see a reason to order a CD from them next time. Sadly they just post stuff too late
    Ey up chuck 😎
  • Options
    SpagsSpags Leigh-on-Sea, UK Posts: 2,946
    Yeah, my local indie hooked me up with the CD a few days before release and was keen to sell me the vinyl too - when I said I had it coming from the Fan Club their faces fell...better of supporting my local rather than 10c in future. May have to pop down there tomorrow and see if its sold, if not I'll grab.
    Nature drunk and High
  • Options
    Frankie79Frankie79 Cornwall, UK Posts: 203
    No LB cd, don't know whats happening with the LB vinyl and still no vault 3 :cry:
    Hyde Park 25/06/10
    MEN Arena 20-21/06/12
    Leeds 08/07/14
    Milton Keynes 11/07/14
    Mexico City 28/11/15
    EV London 6-7/6/17
  • Options
    KateAKateA Posts: 182
    Nope, still a no show :(
    And I'm going for a week's holiday on Sunday so if it doesn't show tomorrow... :cry:
    And I can't download my MP3 either - bloody Proxy server dies on me after some 50% of LB is downloaded :evil:
    Pity we can't download every song separately, maybe then it would last long enough.
    <hr>Normality is the death of personality.
  • Options
    MI38162MI38162 Posts: 28
    not received here yet - in west of ireland. waited for a week to check the Forum. some confort(?) to find this thread. thanks.
    good to have an internet connection, personal computer, iPod and stereo speakers . . .

KateA, it took me several attempt to download the mp3 .zip file . . . hope you succeeded already, & enjoy your holiday
    Millstreet Arena '96 The Point '96 '00 '06 Shepherd's Bush Empire '09 The O2 Arena Dublin '10 Hyde Park '10
    Neil Young with Pearl Jam RDS '95 Three Fish NY & Seattle '99
  • Options
    I'm in the UK and haven't received the vinyl yet. It looks like there a lot of complaints about the quality of the vinyl and also the length of time it has taken for people in the US to receive it. Not sure how long it'll be before it arrives or whether it'll be in good condition! Not sure if anyone has read the other topics in the forum regarding the vinyl conditions?
  • Options
    dottlesdottles Posts: 9,136
    No CD arrived here yet, but they weren't dispatched until the 10th I guess (the email is linked to the address label being taken off the system not the date they were actually posted.
    Fingers crossed they begin arriving soon!!
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • Options
    A 10C copy of the CD has reached Austria so hopefully headed to the UK soon too :D
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • Options
    pdalowskypdalowsky Doncaster,UK Posts: 14,723
    nothing yet but no rush at all on my part.

got a few of the Cd from different places, so anything else is merely for collecting purposes now.

I hope it arrives in good shape, and I hope they release a limited number in a different press like BS
  • Options
    PABLINHOPABLINHO Posts: 221
    Nothing so far :( got the confirmation email ages ago but nothing has arrived
  • Options
    DamianKDamianK Posts: 192
    Nothing so far but I received my Vault #3 vinyl yesterday and that was shipped a week before the LB CD so hopefully it's not too far away now.
  • Options
    No Vinyl or CD here in Cambridgeshire yet!!! I also still haven't received my 2012 Christmas single...complementary downloads just aren't the same as holding the actual thing in you hand are they?!
  • Options
    boyo79boyo79 Warrington, UK Posts: 6,525
    KateA wrote:
    Nope, still a no show :(
    And I'm going for a week's holiday on Sunday so if it doesn't show tomorrow... :cry:
    And I can't download my MP3 either - bloody Proxy server dies on me after some 50% of LB is downloaded :evil:
    Pity we can't download every song separately, maybe then it would last long enough.

I had the same issues downloading it through Google Chrome but via Firefox it was fine.
    2000: Manchester
    2006: Dublin; Leeds; Arnhem
    2007: London
    2009: Manchester
    2012: Manchester I & II : EV Manchester : Soundgarden Shepherds Bush
    2013: Brad Manchester : Soundgarden Manchester
    2014: Amsterdam I & II; Berlin; Leeds; Milton Keynes
    2018: Berlin; London II; Boston II

Bootleg Reviews: http://pjbootlegreviews.blogspot.com/
  • Options
    Neil Bruce wrote:
    No Vinyl or CD here in Cambridgeshire yet!!! I also still haven't received my 2012 Christmas single...complementary downloads just aren't the same as holding the actual thing in you hand are they?!

I think a batch of the 2012 singles went awry didn't they - I'd contact 10C to chase/check if I were you.
  • Options
    edited October 2013
    um, haven't received the 2012 holiday single nor DEEP9 hard copy here either - west of ireland. having just upgraded from Digital last year July so missed 2011 single and printed DEEP8 anyway,... continuity broken already.
    apparently some Canadians are waiting for the CDs too - the physical distances are not relevant anymore, eh?
    oh well something to look forward to every day . . . . . !! cheers
    Post edited by MI38162 on
    Millstreet Arena '96 The Point '96 '00 '06 Shepherd's Bush Empire '09 The O2 Arena Dublin '10 Hyde Park '10
  • Options
    not expecting LB just yet. Still waiting for Vault though
  • Options
    Pjzepp67Pjzepp67 Posts: 445
    Fuck all vinyl in Scotland.
    Can't download through Safari.
    Ordered CD from Amazon...came next day...jumpin' like fuck.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGH !!! :evil:
  • Options
    weebleweeble Bristol, England Posts: 133
    No CD, LP or Christmas 2012 single here in Bristol!! Crazy stuff. :roll:
    This might pass, this might last, this may grow
  • Options
    IamTomIamTom Posts: 1,138
    pdalowsky wrote:
    nothing yet but no rush at all on my part.

got a few of the Cd from different places, so anything else is merely for collecting purposes now.

I hope it arrives in good shape, and I hope they release a limited number in a different press like BS

Just a few ;-)
    Given To Live -

Latest story - Declan at Slipknot is up on the website now at www.giventolive.com along with Kayleigh at Foo Fighters, Tony at Stereophonics and more.

Inspired by Pearl Jam, making live music dreams come true.
  • Options
    IamTomIamTom Posts: 1,138
    No.

I emailed 10c yesterday and got a generic reply saying dispached 8/10.

Mailed again saying I'd like a human response and,surprise,surprise...nothing.?

Good business though as I chose to buy a copy from HMV so along with my iTunes that's 3 copies-go 10c!
    Given To Live -

Latest story - Declan at Slipknot is up on the website now at www.giventolive.com along with Kayleigh at Foo Fighters, Tony at Stereophonics and more.

Inspired by Pearl Jam, making live music dreams come true.
  • Options
    Still no LB, over a week late now. download is freezing my computer so still waiting . . . .
    Ey up chuck 😎
  • Options
    SpagsSpags Leigh-on-Sea, UK Posts: 2,946
    weeble wrote:
    No CD, LP or Christmas 2012 single here in Bristol!! Crazy stuff. :roll:

That reminds me I've still not got my Xmas 2012 vinyl single either. :shock: Unless it was the one with Devil Doll on it?
    Nature drunk and High
  • Options
    joeembletonjoeembleton Glasgow Posts: 408
    Not arrived in Glasgow yet either. :fp: My download is working fine apart from the fact it insists on playing track 12 first. Also my 2012 single didn't show up either so recently I contacted 10C and they sent one right away. (Glad I emailed them before LB was released)
  • Options
    leekstokieleekstokie Stoke-on-Trent - UK Posts: 903
    No 10c cd here yet - Download worked fine through Safari

My 2012 Deep Mag & single was lost in the mail, emailed ten club and a replacement was delivered within 3 weeks
    PJ
    2012 - Manchester 1 - 20/6 
    2014 - Amsterdam 1 - 16/6, Amsterdam 2 - 17/6, Milan - 20/6, Leeds - 08/07, Milton Keynes - 11/07
    2015 - Bogota - 25/11
    2016 - Philly 1 - 28/04, Philly 2 - 29/04, NYC 1 - 01/05, NYC 2 - 02/05
    2018 - LDN 1 - 18/06, Krakow - 03/07, Berlin - 05/07, Madrid - 12/07, LDN 2 - 17/07, Missoula 13/08
    2022 - LA 1 - 06/05, LA2 - 07/05, Berlin - 21/06, Frankfurt 28/07, London 1 - 08/07, London 2 - 09/07, Budapest - 12/07, Krakow 14/07, Amsterdam 2 - 25/07, NYC Apollo - 10/09, NYC MSG - 11/09, OKC - 20/09, Denver - 22/09.
    2023 - St Paul 2 - 03/09, Chicago 1 - 05/09, Chicago 2 - 07/09

EV
    2012 - Manchester - 28/07/12, 2017 - Amsterdam - 29/05/17, 2019 -Amsterdam - 09/06/2019, Madrid - 22/06/2019
  • Options
    leekstokie wrote:
    No 10c cd here yet - Download worked fine through Safari

My 2012 Deep Mag & single was lost in the mail, emailed ten club and a replacement was delivered within 3 weeks

We should get ours on the same day as I live about 15 mins away from Leek.
    Happy up here in my tree
  • Options
    snertsnert Posts: 219
    Got my 10c LB cd shipped confirmation on the Oct. 4th but i still haven't got it. I am currently making do with the digi download which incidentally downloaded no probs using Google Chrome. However, if the cd hasn't arrived by the end of this week i am going to buy it locally and like others will end up with 2 cds.

The LB vinyl keeps getting put back, and the Amazon UK estimate is now Nov 4th (watch this space for another change). This must be because of the 'issues' surrounding LB that people who have already received their vinyl complaining about it.

A while back i emailed 10c regarding the 2012 DEEP/Single and i asked if there was an issue in the UK because quite a few people on this forum hadn't received theirs. They weren't aware of any issue at that time and i said i would inform them if i received 2 copies. I have however only received 1 which i am extremely grateful for!
  • Options
    yesterday i found LB CD in local Xtra-vision which is turning part of it into mini-HMV . . . 2 copies on the top shelf . . . far left . . . as if No.1 on the chart . . . €16.99 . . .
    the package is what i imagined as 10C issue, you know what i mean? "hard-cover" type thing? didn't see those issues in store, of Avocado, Backspacer, nor Into the Wild. not that i inspected every CD stores in the country . . .
    now wonder what's so special about LB CD 10C issue we are anxiously waiting for - digipak or plastic case ?!?! :(
  • Options
    MI38162 wrote:
    yesterday i found LB CD in local Xtra-vision which is turning part of it into mini-HMV . . . 2 copies on the top shelf . . . far left . . . as if No.1 on the chart . . . €16.99 . . .
    the package is what i imagined as 10C issue, you know what i mean? "hard-cover" type thing? didn't see those issues in store, of Avocado, Backspacer, nor Into the Wild. not that i inspected every CD stores in the country . . .
    now wonder what's so special about LB CD 10C issue we are anxiously waiting for - digipak or plastic case ?!?! :(

There is no difference in the cd or packaging.
    There was the promise of the extra digital content (which appears to a MYM video).

Still nothing in deepest darkest Cornwall.
    I did check on this UPS mail innovations thing and it says standard international delivery is 7 - 14 days :?