Options

2013 Merch Pics POST HERE

Comments

• Options
    JK_LivinJK_Livin South Jersey Posts: 7,364
    I like the maroon shirt.
    Alright, alright, alright!
    Tom O.
    "I never had any friends later on like the ones I had when I was twelve. Jesus, does anyone?"
    -The Writer
  • Options
    PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,533
    These are sold for$180 a piece!

Ron English has collaborated with rock band Pearl Jam to produce "Falla Sheep". This line up of blind box vinyl features 7 color variants of the 3.5" sheep in wolves clothing figure. Each piece will come blindboxed and sealed in a foiled bag.

https://www.popaganda.com/news/ron-engl ... alla-sheep
    :wtf: :wtf: Why would anyone in their right mind want to buy those for more than $10?? :lol:
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options
    mattcozmattcoz Chicago Posts: 2,160
    I'm just not feeling the artwork for this album. Oh well, my bank account will be happier.
  • Options
    SVRDhand13SVRDhand13 NYC Posts: 25,844
    PJ_Soul wrote:

Ron English has collaborated with rock band Pearl Jam to produce "Falla Sheep". This line up of blind box vinyl features 7 color variants of the 3.5" sheep in wolves clothing figure. Each piece will come blindboxed and sealed in a foiled bag.

:wtf: :wtf: Why would anyone in their right mind want to buy those for more than $1?? :lol:

Fixed :)
    severed hand thirteen
    2006: Gorge 7/23 2008: Hartford 6/27 Beacon 7/1 2009: Spectrum 10/30-31
    2010: Newark 5/18 MSG 5/20-21 2011: PJ20 9/3-4 2012: Made In America 9/2
    2013: Brooklyn 10/18-19 Philly 10/21-22 Hartford 10/25 2014: ACL10/12
    2015: NYC 9/23 2016: Tampa 4/11 Philly 4/28-29 MSG 5/1-2 Fenway 8/5+8/7
    2017: RRHoF 4/7   2018: Fenway 9/2+9/4   2021: Sea Hear Now 9/18 
    2022: MSG 9/11  2024: MSG 9/3-4 Philly 9/7+9/9 Fenway 9/15+9/17

LOOKING FOR A SINGLE TICKET TO MSG NIGHT 2

• Options
    demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,825

$180?

But the flyer said $10 bucks. :|

rHPYtbN.jpg?1
  • Options
    demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,825
    Pittsburgh T-shirt, same print on the stickers.

Pittsburg_T796oi.jpg

Construction. Very nice!! :)
  • Options
    PJ_Soul wrote:

:wtf: :wtf: Why would anyone in their right mind want to buy those for more than $10?? :lol:

What do they have to do with PJ?
    Tom O.
    "I never had any friends later on like the ones I had when I was twelve. Jesus, does anyone?"
    -The Writer
  • Options
    JK_Livin wrote:
    PJ_Soul wrote:

I have no idea. I have never heard of them before.
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options
    Daron OshayDaron Oshay Middletown, NJ Posts: 2,493

https://www.popaganda.com/news/ron-engl ... alla-sheep[/quote]
    :wtf: :wtf: Why would anyone in their right mind want to buy those for more than $10?? :lol:[/quote]

What do they have to do with PJ?[/quote]
    I have no idea. I have never heard of them before.[/quote]

That artist did the 2011 Vancouver poster that featured that sheep thing.
  • Options
    What do they have to do with PJ?[/quote]
    I have no idea. I have never heard of them before.[/quote]

Maybe the blatant anti NRA armband has something to do with it?
  • Options
    JK_Livin wrote:
    PJ_Soul wrote:

Money
  • Options
    iamloco724iamloco724 Brooklyn NY Posts: 1,441
    any hats?
  • Options
    NAUjackfanNAUjackfan Phoenix Posts: 2,340
    iamloco724 wrote:
    any hats?

Just the beanie.
    tumblr_mtr9t5SROk1r0d33so1_400.gif
    Click to visit the Arizona PJ Fans Page

PJ
    PHX 98|ABQ, PHX, Seattle 00|PHX 03|Arras 10|PJ20 1&2 11|Missoula 12|PHX, SD, LA 1&2 13|Denver 14|Telluride 16
    EV
    Vegas 1&2, PHX 12|Ohana 16
    TOTD
    LA 16
  • Options
    inmyrvm wrote:
    are they selling poster tubes?

Ya 2 bucks
  • Options
    WhywhyzedWhywhyzed Posts: 270
    Man, I think most of the posters are truly awful, but that one.... wow. If I was there I'd actually buy that.

Greenish shirt looks decent but I cant read it.

Wonder what Worcester will get,,
  • Options
    iamloco724iamloco724 Brooklyn NY Posts: 1,441
    quick question

ive never been into the whole poster thing but now i regret it because i think i want to start collecting them so that would mean i have to track down 7 posters but thats a whole other story

so i had a question about availability are there rules in place to limit one poster per customer atleast? well atleast during that first purchase i know they wouldnt be able to keep track if the person went back to someone else to try to buy another but could you buy 2 in one shot im asking?

i would assume that you can and alot of people do this and thats one of the reasons they sell out so quickly
  • Options
    inmyrvminmyrvm Posts: 933
    inmyrvm wrote:
    are they selling poster tubes?

Ya 2 bucks

thanks
    "Fuck the talkin' let's start rockin" - Eddie Vedder 9-5-00 Pittsburgh
    4/26/03 Pittsburgh 5/3/03 State College 7/12/03 Hershey 10/1/04 Reading 9/28/05 Pittsburgh 5/20/06 Cleveland 6/23/06 Pittsburgh 6/22/08 DC

friends don't let friends listen to good charlotte
  • Options
    Yes WayYes Way Posts: 453
    Pittsburgh T-shirt, same print on the stickers.

Pittsburg_T796oi.jpg

Dammit, show specific shirts are bittersweet. I love them...and then I end up spending a minimum of $70 per show. Crap. #Unemployed #GettingShirtAndPosterAnyway
    Apr 07, 1994/Oct 01, 1996/Jul 07, 1998/Jul 08, 1998/Aug 29, 1998/Aug 31, 1998/Sep 01, 1998/Sep 03, 1998/Sep 04, 1998/Sep 06, 1998/Jun 01, 2000/Jun 04, 2000/Jun 06, 2000/Oct 20, 2000/Oct 21, 2000/Oct 22, 2000/Oct 24, 2000/Oct 25, 2000/Oct 20, 2001/Oct 21, 2001/May 30, 2003/Jun 01, 2003/Jun 02, 2003/Jun 28, 2003/Jul 02, 2003/Oct 25, 2003/Jul 15, 2006/Jul 16, 2006/Jul 18, 2006/Jul 20, 2006/Jul 22, 2006/Jul 23, 2006/Sep 21, 2009/Sep 22, 2009/Sep 26, 2009/Sep 25, 2011
  • Options
    pjradiopjradio Posts: 6,704
    If anyone going to the show tonite could pick me up one, I'd appreciate it. As usual I will buy mine & yours.
    BWUXuF8CcAAu4uT.jpg

thx
    aqo2t.jpg
  • Options
    Kearn5yKearn5y Ireland Posts: 2,693
    Poster is on ebay already starting price of $185
    Kearnsy
  • Options
    Kearn5y wrote:

I hope they drop it in a puddle
    Tom O.
    -The Writer
  • Options
    JK_Livin wrote:
    Kearn5y wrote:

:lol::lol:
  • Options
    What time did merch people start lining up?
  • Options
    JK_Livin wrote:
    Kearn5y wrote:

I watched the whole sneaker(Jordans) industry go to shit because of this. People trying to make a buck.

Don't pay and it all goes away. I know I don't need those stupid "Falla sheep" things...
  • Options
    JK_Livin wrote:
    Kearn5y wrote:

"I will ship when I arrive home from the show"

at least they're actually going to the show........
    Hartford '08, Hartford '10, Hartford '11 (EV), Worcester I '13, Fenway I '16, Fenway II '18
  • Options
    rmwatsonrmwatson Posts: 159
    One poster limit per person is what gets rid of this flipping nonsense. There is no reason it should be 2.

On the other hand, this stuff looks great - excited to see the Philly products in a week or so.
  • Options
    Kearn5yKearn5y Ireland Posts: 2,693
    Very optimistic that he/she expects it to sell quickly
    iwantmypie wrote:
    JK_Livin wrote:
    Kearn5y wrote:

"I will ship when I arrive home from the show"

at least they're actually going to the show........
    Kearnsy
  • Options
    rmwatson wrote:
    One poster limit per person is what gets rid of this flipping nonsense. There is no reason it should be 2.

On the other hand, this stuff looks great - excited to see the Philly products in a week or so.
    I think 2 seems reasonable. Yeah, some can flip them, but others have friends they need to buy for, or for the person holding the spot in the GA line, or they sell for face to other 10C members, etc. Makes sense for it to be 2 IMO. 5 or 10 or no limit makes no sense! I saw a guy in Missoula carrying 20 posters! :fp:
  • Options
    LukinzLukinz Posts: 386
    mattcoz wrote:
    I'm just not feeling the artwork for this album. Oh well, my bank account will be happier.

Lucky there are other shirt styles as well. Sorry, bank account. :lol:
    2003: Madison Square Garden 1
    2006: East Rutherford 1, East Rutherford 2
    2008: Madison Square Garden 2
    2010: Newark
    2013: Brooklyn 2 GA
  • Options
    That Pitt specific shirt is sweet. Don't want one b/c I'm not there, but that's going to be hard to top. Poster very cool, too.

As for tubes - I don't get posters from every show I go to, but every other than PJ has the posters are already tubed at the show. It's so much easier to handle for the sellers. Why doesn't PJ do that? I'm sure others don't do that, but pretty much every show I've been to this year, it has been. The fact is they could probably charge $5 more and folks wouldn't even know and still buy them, and they'd actually make more than the $2 per tube they are selling now.
    Sorry. The world doesn't work the way you tell it to.