MattyJoe wrote:
    Well I tried.

Yeah, and your effort is appreciated :)
    MISSION ACCOMPLISHED: 2008-06-11

♪ Juli ♪
  • Options
    MattyJoeMattyJoe Posts: 1,424
    Well, don't want to rub it in, but Who You Are sounds amazing. :p

EDIT: And Why Go sounds MUCH better than it was in 2006 and some of 2007. They changed the effects in the beginning when the guitars first come in. This part was kinda weak for most of 2006 (good example; 7-23-06 Gorge). But Why Go in 2008 is hardcore.
    I pledge to you a government that will not only work well, but wisely, its ability to act tempered by prudence, and its willingness to do good, balanced by the knowledge that government is never more dangerous than when our desire to have it help us blinds us to its great power to harm us.
    -Reagan
  • Options
    Pearl JuliPearl Juli Posts: 1,213
    You wouldn't be, I saw it live! :p

(lol, now I feel like I'm rubbing it in)

♪ Juli ♪
  • Options
    Pearl_Juli wrote:
    You wouldn't be, I saw it live! :p

(lol, now I feel like I'm rubbing it in)

Ah, yes, that's right. Mission Accomplished. ;)
    I pledge to you a government that will not only work well, but wisely, its ability to act tempered by prudence, and its willingness to do good, balanced by the knowledge that government is never more dangerous than when our desire to have it help us blinds us to its great power to harm us.
    -Reagan
  • Options
    itsevobabyitsevobaby Posts: 1,809
    wow that sounds really good, the band has really delivered on these bootlegs
    Look Alive,
    See These Bones
  • Options
    itsevobaby wrote:
    wow that sounds really good, the band has really delivered on these bootlegs

Did my upload work for you??
    -Reagan
  • Options
    RiotAct10RiotAct10 Ohio Posts: 1,613
    MattyJoe wrote:
    Did my upload work for you??

As someone else said, they are in-deed protected. I am not saying you should do this, but if someone wants to take the time to burn these to a cd and then copy them back to the computer, it should solve the problem, but if that doesn't happen, I am sure we will all survive. I just like to point out how dumb DRM files are, and how easy they are (and there is probably an easier way than the one I just suggested) to get around.
    words seem so out of place.

8.21.00 Columbus | 6.24.03 Columbus | 7.9.03 NYC | 10.2.04 Toledo | 9.11.05 Kitchener | 5.20.06 Cleveland | 8.5.07 Chicago | 5.6.10 Columbus | 5.7.10 Noblesville | 5.9.10 Cleveland | 9.3.11 East Troy | 9.4.11 East Troy | 7.19.13 Chicago | 10.11.13 Pittsburgh | 10.1.14 Cincinnati | 4.8.16 Ft. Lauderdale | 4.9.16 Miami | 8.8.18 Seattle | 8.10.18 Seattle | 9.26.21 Dana Point | 10.1.21 Dana Point | 10.2.21 Dana Point | 9.16.22 Nashville | 9.17.22 Louisville | 9.18.22 St. Louis | 9.2.23 St. Paul | 9.15.23 Ft. Worth
    6.26.11 Detroit (EdVed) | 9.23.17 Louisville (EdVed) | 9.25.21 Dana Point (EdVed) | 10.01.22 Dana Point (EdVed) | 2.6.22 Newark (EdVed)
  • Options
    RiotAct10 wrote:
    As someone else said, they are in-deed protected. I am not saying you should do this, but if someone wants to take the time to burn these to a cd and then copy them back to the computer, it should solve the problem, but if that doesn't happen, I am sure we will all survive. I just like to point out how dumb DRM files are, and how easy they are (and there is probably an easier way than the one I just suggested) to get around.

I didn't know about that "trick," haha. Thanks for the enlightenment! I'll be sure to remember it for future reference. :)

♪ Juli ♪
  • Options
    I'll do it tomorrow. I think the fans deserve at least 3 tracks.
    -Reagan
  • Options
    opsopcopolisopsopcopolis Posts: 1,098
    MattyJoe wrote:
    I'll do it tomorrow. I think the fans deserve at least 3 tracks.

Thanks Matty
    2006: Hartford
    2008: Camden 2, Hartford
    2010: Hartford
    2013: Wrigley, Worcester x2, Hartford
    2015: NYC
    2016: Philly 2, MSG x2, Boston 2, (TOTD Philly 2, MSG)
    2018: Prague, Krakow, Berlin, Boston x2
    2022: San Diego, Sacramento, Las Vegas
  • Options
    mnarob3mnarob3 Posts: 235
    MattyJoe wrote:
    Here you go guys, all 3 complete songs:

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=HOPNXH85

1. Who You Are
    2. Why Go
    3. Sad

EDIT: I hope they'll work, they might be protected. We'll see.

can someone Please put the songs on the rapidshare, cuz I can't use megaupload!
    Love the preview!!!
    *~~bologna 14.9.2006~~*~~vienna 25.9.2006~~*~~zagreb 26.9.2006~~
    *~~munich 12.6.2007~~*~~chorzow 13.6.2007~~*
  • Options
    jrdjrd Posts: 3,060
    RiotAct10 wrote:

...or just load something like Goldwave on your PC, play the 3 snippets and record them to WAV or MP3...
    Oh yeah? Well, I've had about enough of morons and halfwits, dolts, dunces, dullards and dumbbells - and you chowderhead yokel, you blithering hayseed, you - you've had enough of me?
  • Options
    jrd wrote:
    ...or just load something like Goldwave on your PC, play the 3 snippets and record them to WAV or MP3...

Doesn't work. It says it can't open copy protected files.
    -Reagan
  • Options
    UpSideDownUpSideDown Posts: 1,966
    DPrival78 wrote:
    yea really.. turn up mccready m.f.ers!!

last night in Tampa both Mike and Matt both sounded very loud/clear.
  • Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,158
    this band will make us crasy,,ill travel from greece to new york for the msg concert and now ill have and the bootleg?come guys..this is to much for my happiness!!!!!!!!!
    paz ,amor y Pearl Jam para siempre!!!!!!
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    OK guys, this should work.

Pearl Jam
    6-11-08
    West Palm Beach, Florida
    Cruzan Amphitheatre

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=Q095Z750

1. Who You Are
    2. Why Go
    3. Sad
    -Reagan
  • Options
    gatorjamgatorjam West Palm Beach, Florida Posts: 187
    this is sweet, i am downloading each song for free from each show!

who are you is freaking amazing!!
    2003-Tampa
    2006-East Rutherford
    2008-West Palm Beach
    2009- Philadelphia
    2016- Fort Lauderdale and Miami
  • Options
    MattyJoe wrote:

Pearl Jam
    6-11-08
    West Palm Beach, Florida
    Cruzan Amphitheatre

1. Who You Are
    2. Why Go
    3. Sad

Thank you buddy! The guys are back!!!!
  • Options
    pajopajo Posts: 3,292
    MattyJoe wrote:

Pearl Jam
    6-11-08
    West Palm Beach, Florida
    Cruzan Amphitheatre

1. Who You Are
    2. Why Go
    3. Sad

Thanks! :D
  • Options
    Biggest WaveBiggest Wave Posts: 686
    SOLAT319 wrote:
    Oh my GOD!!! Just heard a little bit of Who You Are! It sounded amazing!

You must be listening to a different show than I am because the one I heard from WPB sucked. If you want to hear what it should sound like live listen to the version done in Berlin 1996.
  • Options
    JazzmannJazzmann Posts: 98
    I would love if someone could fix the Tampa songs as well! :)
  • Options
    opsopcopolisopsopcopolis Posts: 1,098
    Thanks again
    2006: Hartford
    2008: Camden 2, Hartford
    2010: Hartford
    2013: Wrigley, Worcester x2, Hartford
    2015: NYC
    2016: Philly 2, MSG x2, Boston 2, (TOTD Philly 2, MSG)
    2018: Prague, Krakow, Berlin, Boston x2
    2022: San Diego, Sacramento, Las Vegas
  • Options
    Pearl Jam
    6-12-08
    Tampa, Florida
    St. Petersburg Times Forum

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=0FRMR9PE

1. Sometimes
    2. Corduroy
    3. Daughter
    -Reagan
  • Options
    nukebootnukeboot Posts: 1,465
    They seem to be grabbing the openers, which is cool.

More time to get the files ready that night, I guess.
    EdSurfingSig_zpsgmyltito.jpg
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me...
  • Options
    RiotAct10RiotAct10 Ohio Posts: 1,613
    Thanks for posting these, you rock! 'Sometimes' sounds awesome, getting the last few tours off except for a few times. Matts drums are pounding. I cant wait to hear what this will sound like in cd quality. But again, thanks for sharing with all of us non-v casters.
    words seem so out of place.

8.21.00 Columbus | 6.24.03 Columbus | 7.9.03 NYC | 10.2.04 Toledo | 9.11.05 Kitchener | 5.20.06 Cleveland | 8.5.07 Chicago | 5.6.10 Columbus | 5.7.10 Noblesville | 5.9.10 Cleveland | 9.3.11 East Troy | 9.4.11 East Troy | 7.19.13 Chicago | 10.11.13 Pittsburgh | 10.1.14 Cincinnati | 4.8.16 Ft. Lauderdale | 4.9.16 Miami | 8.8.18 Seattle | 8.10.18 Seattle | 9.26.21 Dana Point | 10.1.21 Dana Point | 10.2.21 Dana Point | 9.16.22 Nashville | 9.17.22 Louisville | 9.18.22 St. Louis | 9.2.23 St. Paul | 9.15.23 Ft. Worth
    6.26.11 Detroit (EdVed) | 9.23.17 Louisville (EdVed) | 9.25.21 Dana Point (EdVed) | 10.01.22 Dana Point (EdVed) | 2.6.22 Newark (EdVed)
  • Options
    dr teethdr teeth Posts: 115
    MattyJoe wrote:

Pearl Jam
    6-11-08
    West Palm Beach, Florida
    Cruzan Amphitheatre

1. Who You Are
    2. Why Go
    3. Sad

Thank You for both!
    jeter drinks wine coolers
  • Options
    VEDHEAD27VEDHEAD27 Posts: 3,091
    :eek:!!!!!!!

*bows down to MattyJoe*

OMG!!!! Thank you SOOOOO MUCH!!!! I'm listening to WHO YOU ARE with tears in my eyes!!! A million times more amazing than I ever could have possibly imagined it being!! :eek: I cant believe I'm hearing this. The intro? Ummm OMG! Those drums!?! *faints* Everyone instantly clapping along too. AHHH!!! And when the strumming guitars finally come easing in?!?! Oh crraaaaaap!!!! Is that not one of the most amazing things you have ever heard??! *chills all over* The song has NEVER sounded better! GO MATT! Wow! The fuckin breakdown is NOT OF THIS EARTH!! That bassline!!!!! *in a trance* Aww and when Eddie starts singing again "Are you who...who you a--a---are" *gets lost in it all* I'm about to cry! haha. Shit!

"just a little time..before we leeee-eeave"

Are you kidding me?

Ok. I'm flippin the hell out!! :D

Basically just...um...THANK YOU x inifinity Mattyboy! ;)

I cannot WAAAAIT to experience this firsthand!! I had no idea I loved this song THIS much! hahha. Seriously though! Wtf!?
    ¤º°`°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤

"Lo√e, you know the word
    ...YOU invented it!" ~ E√

¤º°`°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤
    ...::STONE--YOU--OWN!::...
    ••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
  • Options
    Release MeRelease Me Posts: 337
    first off, thanks so much for posting these, definitely makes a nice little sampler cd to get excited for the tour!

quick question - almost sounds like an echo effect on some of the songs. was it like that at the show or is that just the way the mixing was done?
  • Options
    wow...I just noticed, is it me, or are they playing Sometimes a bit faster than usual?

♪ Juli ♪
  • Options
    Marie CurieMarie Curie Posts: 1,250
    Many thanks MattyJoe for the downloads!!
    “Life is life everywhere. Life is in ourselves and not outside us. There will be men beside me, and the important thing is to be a man among men and to remain a man always, whatever the misfortunes, not to despair and not to fall - that is the aim of life, that is its purpose.”
    Fyodor Dostoyevsky