Options

Who did you meet at dublin??

12346»

Comments

• Options
    dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646
    Irish Al wrote:
    Sorry I don't speak german too well ;)

Why be jealous???? Its not like I've got a sexy Irish accent :eek: am 6foot tall and amazingly beautiful ;)

*sits hoping Dunk doesn't refer to pic of Al and Mrs Dunk where Al looks extremely pissed and quite gay*

ahem.... death, die die...

you do look quite gay in that pic... and sexy irish accent?????? fuckin tree trees and a bruddah.. :D:D
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
  • Options
    Heineken HelenHeineken Helen Posts: 18,095

you do look quite gay in that pic... and sexy irish accent?????? fuckin tree trees and a bruddah.. :D:D
    Well if I could understand your Scottish accent to know you were making fun of Al's, well then... hmm... there's not really any way to finish that sentence :confused:
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Verona??? it's all surmountable
    Dublin 23.08.06 "The beauty of Ireland, right there!"
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Copenhagen?? your light made us stars
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
    Had I not found this love with you
  • Options
    Well if I could understand your Scottish accent to know you were making fun of Al's, well then... hmm... there's not really any way to finish that sentence :confused:

you couldnt understand my accent as you didnt have the fucking dignity to come and meet people in the pub .... plus you cant understand big words in any accent... words like "facilitate" and "spunkteeth" :comfused:
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
  • Options
    Irish AlIrish Al Posts: 6,236

Is that an insult???? ach eye d nu !!
    I need a coffee!
  • Options
    you couldnt understand my accent as you didnt have the fucking dignity to come and meet people in the pub .... plus you cant understand big words in any accent... words like "facilitate" and "spunkteeth" :comfused:

I'm COMFUSED too??
    I need a coffee!
  • Options
    well at least I can fucking SPELL 'confused'

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Ahhh, how sweet it is when dunk fucks up :D
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
  • Options
    its supposed to be :comfused:... as in spunkteeth comment... ya know... comfused!!!

jeez :rolleyes: :D
  • Options
    Irish Al wrote:
    Is that an insult???? ach eye d nu !!

ach eye d nu?????? seriously... what does this mean!!

och aye the noo... is that what you meant...

"tree chances to hit those tree trees over there bruddah... i'll give you tree arrows" :confused:
  • Options
    its supposed to be :comfused:... as in spunkteeth comment... ya know... comfused!!!

jeez :rolleyes: :D
    Ah no backtracking! You fucked up. You can't spell :p

Awwwwwwww!!!!!!!! :D
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
  • Options
    ach eye d nu?????? seriously... what does this mean!!

och aye the noo... is that what you meant...

"tree chances to hit those tree trees over there bruddah... i'll give you tree arrows" :confused:

HEHEHEHEHEHEHE
    I need a coffee!
  • Options
    Get back up to the top....and get your tops off :D
    I need a coffee!