Options

Vault #3: The Incredible Journey

Comments

• Options
    Leezestarr313Leezestarr313 Temple of the cat Posts: 14,346
    It's becoming a morning routine to check where my lovely set spent the night :lol:

Today - surprise surprise - another stop has been added for October 3rd... At a post office in Detroit! So it was almost here :o And then they sent it to Ohio and Pennsylvania! It seems to love it in Ohio ...

So now it's smiley_singing.gif WA WA WA, OH OH, MI MI, OH PA

:lol:
  • Options
    ahill721ahill721 Posts: 2,071
    Mine says it's expected to be delivered on the 3rd, it's now the 5th, and it's in Iowa. This is getting ridiculous. It's been in the Midwest, where I live, 3 different times to then be shipped to the East or South. I do not get these shipping routes!
  • Options
    pjradiopjradio Posts: 6,704
    It's becoming a morning routine to check where my lovely set spent the night :lol:

Today - surprise surprise - another stop has been added for October 3rd... At a post office in Detroit! So it was almost here :o And then they sent it to Ohio and Pennsylvania! It seems to love it in Ohio ...:lol:

really!?.... :lol:
    aqo2t.jpg
  • Options
    movaughnmovaughn Posts: 1,293
    ahill721 wrote:
    Mine says it's expected to be delivered on the 3rd, it's now the 5th, and it's in Iowa. This is getting ridiculous. It's been in the Midwest, where I live, 3 different times to then be shipped to the East or South. I do not get these shipping routes!

Mine is probably on the same truck. Didn't come today either.

I'm still waiting on Shame from MerchNOW too I preordered Shame and Interiors separately. I got Interiors last week but no Shame. The site says Interiors is being processed but Shame was shipped with an expected arrival of 10/1.
    Alpine Valley - Jun 26, 1998, Alpine Valley - Oct 08, 2000, Alpine Valley - Jun 21, 2003
    United Center - May 16, 2006, Summerfest - Jun 29, 2006, Summerfest - Jun 30, 2006
    Alpine Valley - Sep 03, 2011, Wrigley Field - July 19, 2013
    Wrigley Field - August 20, 2016, Wrigley Field - August 22, 2016
  • Options
    javis el errantejavis el errante Buenos Aires Posts: 6,136
    There is no tracking available for INT orders. Shipping without tracking gives us a better chance to slip under the duty tax radar.
    slh

Any international buyer who had to pay import taxes? just curious...
    ... I am not in the business of being liked anymore ...

• Options
    PredakingPredaking Posts: 267
    Predaking wrote:
    Got mine today. It is gorgeous. Did anyone else have one where the spine sticker is off? Not a huge deal, but the text is quite askew.
    It has a sticker on the spine instead of the text it being printed on?!? :roll:

Well, from what I can tell, the spine is bound with what appears to me as a long strip of tape. Mine is quite off. No concern about it coming apart, since it's quite wide. Probably not explaining it well. I'd take a picture, but that's too much work.

At any rate, once LB gets here, I can wash a bunch of LPs and spin them. All good.
  • Options
    JTHJTH Chicago Posts: 3,238
    Well, mine finally arrived.

155790904_26-retro-style-luggage-labels-for-your-old-vw-camper-.jpg
  • Options
    jlaustinjlaustin Ann Arbor, MI Posts: 2,355
    JTH wrote:
    Well, mine finally arrived.

155790904_26-retro-style-luggage-labels-for-your-old-vw-camper-.jpg

:lol:
    2013 Wrigley, Pittsburgh, Buffalo
    2014 Cincy, Detroit, Moline, & Milwaukee
    2015 Central Park
    2016 Lexington, Ottawa, Toronto 1 & 2, Boston 1 & 2, Chicago 1 & 2
    2017 Rock and Roll Hall of Fame Induction Ceremony
    2018 Seattle 1 & 2, Missoula, Chicago 1

• Options
    jervin007jervin007 Posts: 3,181
    Arrived in Maine today. Looks amazing! Packaged with care too. Was nervous after PJ20 LP's arrived a while back and looked like Chris Farley wearing David Spades jacket.
    PJ:
    2003 Mansfield: July 2
    2004 Boston: Sept 28 & 29
    2005 Montreal: Sept 15
    2006 Boston: May 24 & 25
    2008 Hartford: June 27, Mansfield: June 28,
    2010 Boston: May 17
    2013 Worcester: Oct 15, Hartford: Oct 25,
    2016 Hampton: April 18, Raleigh: April 20 (cancelled), Columbia: April 21. Quebec: May 5. Boston (Fenway): August 7

EV Solo: Boston 8/2/08, Boston 6/16/11
  • Options
    Mine has taken a nice trip down and back up the west coast with a stop over in Phoenix on its way from Auburn, Wa to Portland, OR.

Auburn Wa -> Portland, Oregon - 154 Miles

My vinyl has traveled 3071 miles so far. That's 2917 miles further than it needed to travel passing over my house twice in the process! Talk about carbon footprint. How many unnecessary miles has your vinyl traveled?

Auburn, WA - Fontana, CA 1161 miles
    Fontana, CA - Los Angeles, CA 50 miles
    Los Angeles,CA - Phoenix, AZ 373 miles
    Phoenix, AZ - Federal Way, WA 1487 miles
    Gorge
  • Options
    Mine has taken a nice trip down and back up the west coast with a stop over in Phoenix on its way from Auburn, Wa to Portland, OR.

My vinyl has traveled 3071 miles so far. That's 2917 miles further than it needed to travel passing over my house twice in the process! Talk about carbon footprint. How many unnecessary miles has your vinyl traveled?

Mine is doing the exact same thing. Worst part is I looked it up, and the distance from Auburn,WA to Federal Way, WA is 7.1 miles... So it's taken 8 days and 3071 miles to travel from a UPS facility to a USPS facility 7.1 miles away.
  • Options
    Totally! I forgot to add that part. Its now 7 miles from where it started!
    Gorge
  • Options
    deftonesdeftones Athens, Greece Posts: 2,444
    Still waiting for it in Greece. Got my confirmation email about 15 days ago...
    ATHENS / 30-9-2006, MANCHESTER / 20-6-2012, MANCHESTER / 21-6-2012, AMSTERDAM / 16-6-2014, AMSTERDAM / 17-6-2014, AMSTERDAM / 12-6-2018, AMSTERDAM / 13-6-2018, PRAGUE / 1-7-2018, KRAKOW / 3-7-2018, BERLIN / 5-7-2018
  • Options
    mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,385
    Totally! I forgot to add that part. Its now 7 miles from where it started!

Same here. Wtf????
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • Options
    PJ88PJ88 Birthplace of the Toll House Cookie Posts: 1,074
    anakin_pdx wrote:

Mine is doing the exact same thing. Worst part is I looked it up, and the distance from Auburn,WA to Federal Way, WA is 7.1 miles... So it's taken 8 days and 3071 miles to travel from a UPS facility to a USPS facility 7.1 miles away.

Wow! That is crazy! :shock: :o
  • Options
    JK_LivinJK_Livin South Jersey Posts: 7,364
    I received it yesterday in South Jersey and it's glorious. I listened to half of it so far. Great job of packaging and shipping by the 10c. They said I'd get it on 10/7 and it showed up on 10/7.
    Alright, alright, alright!
    Tom O.
    "I never had any friends later on like the ones I had when I was twelve. Jesus, does anyone?"
    -The Writer
  • Options
    Alpine BoundAlpine Bound Posts: 1,809
    Besides the fact that the vinyl took 10 days to arrive in the middle of America, it was packaged like a champ! I would rather wait a while and know it's arriving safely than it arrive quickly and be all dinged up!

Thanks 10c for packaging properly!!
  • Options
    madtowndavemadtowndave Minneapolis, MN Posts: 4,012
    Got mine yesterday, and a stellar packing job by 10 Club!
    Nashville-00
    Nashville-03
    Chicago-07
    E.V. Milwaukee-08
    Chicago 1 & 2-09
    Alpine Valley 1 & 2-11
    Wrigley-13
    St. Paul-14
    Milwaukee-14
    Denver-22
    St. Paul 1 & 2 - 23
  • Options
    rival.rival. Chicago Posts: 7,776
    arrived yesterday in chicago :thumbup:
  • Options
    HobbesHobbes Pacific Northwest Posts: 6,383
    Anybody on the west coast receive theirs yet? Maybe SoCal? A lot of people from the east coast and midwest chiming in, but not so much for us west coasters. Those of us in WA/OR seem to have our shipments in Federal Way. Apparently, the closer you live to the warehouse (at least in the lower 48), the longer it takes.
  • Options
    nutbarznutbarz Posts: 227
    Northern IL, Got mine as well, never got a shipping email though. Just Showed up today, also had a "Heart Shaped Box" Promo CD show up out of the blue as a thank you for ordering the In Utero 20th anniversary package.
  • Options
    UmbertotambaUmbertotamba Posts: 1,382

Trying to figure out why the postal service is taking the route it is...Whatever the Mail Innovations service is...it is beyond fucked up. Mind you I live in Mass and mine went from WA to PA Next To NJ and THEN TO TEXAS?!?!?!?! REALLY?!?!?!?!? It went 1/2 way back across the country where it is now??

No wonder why the postal service is going broke!!!

Anyways here are the travels of mine so far:

Date/Time Event Name Location
    06 Oct 2013 12:34 Package processed by local post office DALLAS, TX
    03 Oct 2013 20:45 Package processed by local post office JERSEY CITY, NJ
    03 Oct 2013 09:35 Package processed by local post office PHILADELPHIA, PA
    02 Oct 2013 10:19 Shipment Info Received by Post Office PHILADELPHIA, PA
    Date Description Location
    Oct 2 2013 Package transferred to Post Office PHILA, PA
    Oct 2 2013 Ready for post office entry Logan Township, NJ
    Oct 2 2013 Package received by dest MI facility Logan Township, NJ
    Sep 27 2013 Package transferred to dest MI facility Auburn, WA
    Sep 26 2013 Package processed by Mail Innovations Auburn, WA
    Sep 26 2013 Shipment information received
    Sep 26 2013 Package received for processing Auburn, WA
    Springfield MA 94, Hartford CT 96
  • Options
    Finally arrived today, after their tour of the west coast, about to drop the needle on these three glorious pieces of wax. :mrgreen:
    Tell the captain
    'This boats not safe
    And we're drowning.'
  • Options
    snowrider_04snowrider_04 Berkeley, CA Posts: 90
    mine arrived today in SF. amazing packing job by 10Club, well done. The vinyl packaging is fantastic, I love the binding. Thanks for putting care and thought into your releases.
    Live & Loud: A list of every concert I've been to.
    Vintage Four Wheels: If you like vintage cars.

2022: Oakland 1, Oakland 2 • 2018: Seattle 1 • 2014: Mountain View (BSB) • 2013: Philadelphia 1, Philadelphia 2, Oakland • 2011: Oakland 1 (EV), Oakland 2 (EV) • 2009: San Francisco (Outside Lands) • 2008: Berkeley (EV) • 2006: San Francisco 1, San Francisco 2 Mountain View (BSB) •  2000: Mountain View • 1999: Mountain View (BSB) • 1992: Stanhope (Lollapalooza)
  • Options
    RKCNDYRKCNDY Seattle, WA Posts: 31,013
    I still don't have my vinyl...

I contacted 10c on September 5th and let them know I had the Vault 3 on pre-order, and to make sure my address was updated.

I was told it was pulled and updated.

My shipping confirmation said that it was going to be shipped to my new address-6 miles from 10c.

Tracking info stated it was going to be delivered on the 7th.

I lost power yesterday as soon as I got home, so not only did I miss out on the live stream of Lightning Bolt, I also did not get my vinyl-not that I could have listened to it anyway.

Just got a message from a Seattle area friend that they got their Vault 3.

Mail just got delivered, and no vinyl.

Checked my tracking number, and it was delivered to MY OLD ADDRESS. :evil: :twisted: :evil: :twisted: :evil: :twisted:

Just emailed 10c to expect my returned vinyl and they know where to find me...a personal hand delivery from someone special would make-up for all this. :lol:
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • Options
    JTHJTH Chicago Posts: 3,238
    RKCNDY wrote:
    Checked my tracking number, and it was delivered to MY OLD ADDRESS. :evil: :twisted: :evil: :twisted: :evil: :twisted:
    :fp:

But you haven't missed out on the Lightning Bolt stream. you can still do that. I'm listening to it right now.
  • Options
    BE9456BE9456 Posts: 145
    anakin_pdx wrote:

That's insane, TC needs to stop this Mail Innovations thing now.
  • Options
    mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,385
    PJ88 wrote:
    anakin_pdx wrote:

Wow! That is crazy! :shock: :o
    same exact situation here.
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • Options
    morellomorello Auckland, New Zealand Posts: 6,210
    Jeez, the rate/route all these packages are going I'm glad there's no tracking for mine, I'd hate to see the route it's taking to get to NZ. Via the arctic, South Africa & China perhaps?
    <hr>
    PJ - Auckland 2009; Alpine Valley1&2 2011; Man1, Am'dam1&2, Berlin1&2, Stockholm, Oslo & Copenhagen 2012; LA, Oakland, Portland, Spokane, Calgary, Vancouver, Seattle 2013; Auckland 2014
    EV - Canberra, Newcastle & Sydney 1&2 2011
  • Options
    VitalogensiaVitalogensia Posts: 1,929
    From MD, to NC, back to MD, then VA...I guess that's their way of double-checking?

CHARLOTTESVILLE, VA, United States 10/06/2013 8:45 A.M. Received by the local post office
    CAPITOL HEIGHTS, MD, United States 10/05/2013 8:53 P.M. Package processed by Post Office
    GREENSBORO, NC, United States 10/04/2013 9:33 A.M. Package processed by Post Office
    10/04/2013 9:13 A.M. Package processed by Post Office
    CAPITOL HEIGHTS, MD, United States 10/03/2013 4:45 A.M. Package processed by Post Office
    CAPITOL HEIGHTS, MD, United States 10/02/2013 10:19 A.M. Electronic Shipment Information Received for Package by Post Office
    Virginia Beach 2000; Pittsburgh 2000; Columbus 2003; D.C. 2003; Pittsburgh 2006; Virginia Beach 2008; Cleveland 2010; PJ20 2011; Pittsburgh 2013; Baltimore 2013; Charlottesville 2013; Charlotte 2013; Lincoln 2014; Moline 2014; St. Paul 2014; Greenville 2016; Hampton 2016; Lexington 2016; Wrigley 2016; Prague 2018; Krakow 2018; Berlin 2018; Fenway 2018; Camden 2022; St. Paul 2023