Options

iso Pj live at Soldiers Field vinyl

landolando Posts: 661
edited September 2013 in Lost Dogs
Looking for a nice used copy, not the crazy expensive green marble one. I just want to spin spin spin it. Cheers and Pm if you're interested in selling
Edmonton 93, Vancouver 05, Vancouver 09, Edmonton 11, Vancouver 11
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    juddboz80juddboz80 Posts: 2,141
    I just bought one not too long ago on discogs for cheap just to spin....if no luck here try there!
    Cant buy what i want cause its free....
  • Options
    mcgruff10mcgruff10 New Jersey Posts: 27,954
    juddboz80 wrote:
    I just bought one not too long ago on discogs for cheap just to spin....if no luck here try there!

dude! get some sleep!!!
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me......
  • Options
    mcgruff10 wrote:
    juddboz80 wrote:

dude! get some sleep!!!
    I'm at the hospital now!!!! Hopefully ill have a baby boy by noon tomorrow!
  • Options
    pdalowskypdalowsky Doncaster,UK Posts: 14,737
    juddboz80 wrote:
    mcgruff10 wrote:
    juddboz80 wrote:

dude! get some sleep!!!

oh man very exciting.....congrats Judd
  • Options
    juddboz80 wrote:
    mcgruff10 wrote:
    juddboz80 wrote:

dude! get some sleep!!!

at the hospital and looking in the lost dogs forum lol I love it!
  • Options
    elwayvedderelwayvedder South Jersey Posts: 9,059
    Knowing Judd, he will be disappointed when a baby comes out and not a sealed Benny Vinyl
  • Options
    Thanks Paul! Very exciting day....gonna be wait, wait, wait all day long.....I'd say by late tonight it will happening, and thanks for the kind words Dave.....do I have to name the Benny if tha comes out?
  • Options
    elwayvedderelwayvedder South Jersey Posts: 9,059
    juddboz80 wrote:
    Thanks Paul! Very exciting day....gonna be wait, wait, wait all day long.....I'd say by late tonight it will happening, and thanks for the kind words Dave.....do I have to name the Benny if tha comes out?

Terrell Elway Boswell?
  • Options
    pdalowskypdalowsky Doncaster,UK Posts: 14,737
    Benny Boswell.....
  • Options
    I'm liking Benny Boswell! Good call Paul!

What's the update Judd? In labor?
  • Options
    No labor yet.....her water hasn't broke yet, know more about that in a few hours....he's one week overdue today, I'm ready to meet him! Its gonna be a long day....and Benny Boswell is perfect, I was trying to talk her into stone micheal but she said I'm too obsessed!
  • Options
    juddboz80 wrote:

Terrell Elway Boswell?
    I don't want him to grow up being a big loser! :D
  • Options
    Congrats man!
    IT'S EVOLUTION BABY!!!!!
  • Options
    Stone McVedament Boswell? It has a nice ring to it. And then maybe Benny as a confirmation name. (that is if you are catholic)
  • Options
    mcgruff10 wrote:
    Stone McVedament Boswell? It has a nice ring to it. And then maybe Benny as a confirmation name. (that is if you are catholic)
    Yikes!
  • Options
    pjradiopjradio Posts: 6,704
    There are many knock-offs that show up on "that" place in the $50 range. The original, Mint Green one is another story. Good luck in your hunt! On my bucket list, too.
    aqo2t.jpg
  • Options
    So I have one I bought at vinyl shop. Was on wall as collectors edition. Has the right vin number and gatefold is not flimsy. However, color of vinyl is black, not marble green. Do I have a knock off or reproduction? I figured it was original with buying at vinyl shop and all the other correct things. Now I am wondering if I have a big fake LP? Could anyone help me out and let me know what I have? Thank you!
    DP
    "If hope can grow from dirt like me, it can be done."
  • Options
    movaughnmovaughn Posts: 1,293
    So I have one I bought at vinyl shop. Was on wall as collectors edition. Has the right vin number and gatefold is not flimsy. However, color of vinyl is black, not marble green. Do I have a knock off or reproduction? I figured it was original with buying at vinyl shop and all the other correct things. Now I am wondering if I have a big fake LP? Could anyone help me out and let me know what I have? Thank you!
    DP

You have the same one I do. There is only one original and that was the mint green. I believe it goes in the 300-350 range. The black one that we have I think is around $50. No new number on it since it was a bootleg, they just copied the entire sleeve. I'd still like to find an original some day.
    Alpine Valley - Jun 26, 1998, Alpine Valley - Oct 08, 2000, Alpine Valley - Jun 21, 2003
    United Center - May 16, 2006, Summerfest - Jun 29, 2006, Summerfest - Jun 30, 2006
    Alpine Valley - Sep 03, 2011, Wrigley Field - July 19, 2013
    Wrigley Field - August 20, 2016, Wrigley Field - August 22, 2016
  • Options
    Thanks for the info Movaughn, it's nice to know you can count on people like you to share their knowledge. Appreciate it. Now I know what I've got. So I am just going to spin away on this and not treat it like a baby anymore! Thanks again Movaughn!
    DP
    "If hope can grow from dirt like me, it can be done."
  • Options
    movaughn wrote:
    DP

You have the same one I do. There is only one original and that was the mint green. I believe it goes in the 300-350 range. The black one that we have I think is around $50. No new number on it since it was a bootleg, they just copied the entire sleeve. I'd still like to find an original some day.
    I bought a black copy for $50 a month ago.....just cause its black doesent mean its not fake, look at the numbers on the spine and compare on pjcollectors.com