Vs HAPPY 20th ANNIVERSARY

Comments

• 25 days to go
  • 24 Days To Go
    The First Show Ever In Brooklyn
    The First Show After Lightning Bolt Is Released
    The 20th Anniversary Of The Vs Album Release

a 35 song setlist would not surprise me especially if the play the entire Vs album
    if I lived within 6 hours I would be there, really could be an all-timer cause you know the crowd will be
  • 23 days, will be epic
  • oysterjaroysterjar Posts: 1,235

a 35 song setlist would not surprise me especially if the play the entire Vs album
    if I lived within 6 hours I would be there, really could be an all-timer cause you know the crowd will be

Not to argue but wouldn't Worcester be the first show after the album release? BTW my boombox had a double take deck. Did a lot of high speed recording!

Wind this thing up.

• oysterjar wrote:

Not to argue but wouldn't Worcester be the first show after the album release? BTW my boombox had a double take deck. Did a lot of high speed recording!
    I stand corrected :lol:
    I got nervous and had to check my tickets. :lol: I'm going to Worcester on the 15th, first day of album release. I'm hoping for a full LB album show. Maybe a full VS vs LB show in Worcester on the 15? :D

Wind this thing up.

• oysterjar wrote:
    I got nervous and had to check my tickets. :lol: I'm going to Worcester on the 15th, first day of album release. I'm hoping for a full LB album show. Maybe a full VS vs LB show in Worcester on the 15? :D
    I think they would save the full Vs setlist for Brooklyn, I wish I could go Worcester and Brooklyn, but I am grateful Pearl Jam is coming to Arizona already got the day of the show and the day after off of work, so stoked for this tour, I am hoping for a 3 disc setlist, I mean makes us wait 10 years for a show, why not play an extra 5 or 6 songs :D
    I've got the day of off, GA section. I don't think you are asking a lot. I expect a lot of great shows this tour.

Wind this thing up.

• oysterjar wrote:
    I've got the day of off, GA section. I don't think you are asking a lot. I expect a lot of great shows this tour.
    yeah I wish all setlists were at least the length and quality of London, may be asking for a lot :D
  • 22 Days to go
  • oysterjar wrote:
    My favorite album. I hope to hear a lot of Vs this tour.

Agreed. Good posts! I forgot it came out on my birthday, way, way back when. I was slightly older than your typical PJ fan at the time, but fan nonetheless.
  • 400px-Brooklyn_neighborhoods_map.png
  • pearljamvs.jpg
  • SpagsSpags Posts: 3,027
    I bought the tape and sat in my mum's car blasting it out while she went around Asdas doing the weekly shop :lol:

The first two tracks cemented my love for this band, I mean Ten is an amazing record but that first play of Vs gave me a hint that Pearl Jam were going to be a band that would take me on some journeys with each new album. A lot of faith earned right then and there.
    Nature drunk and High
  • Spags wrote:
    I bought the tape and sat in my mum's car blasting it out while she went around Asdas doing the weekly shop :lol:

The first two tracks cemented my love for this band, I mean Ten is an amazing record but that first play of Vs gave me a hint that Pearl Jam were going to be a band that would take me on some journeys with each new album. A lot of faith earned right then and there.
    yeah I remember hearing Animal, thinking to myself, "how awesome is this?"
  • 3 weeks to go, lucky Brooklyn :D
  • still my favourite Pearl jam album, Vs was what made me discover this great band. what a great album Vs is
  • still my favourite Pearl jam album, Vs was what made me discover this great band. what a great album Vs is
    yeah and everything he said :D
  • 20 Days to go
  • 18-l.gif
  • 385px-California_17.svg.png
  • joe-montana-san-francisco-ers-autographed-red-reebok-swingman-jersey-3367700.jpg
  • 15-for-wordpress.jpg
  • 2weeks.jpg
  • will be discussing each song on the album, one song per day, starting with the last song on the record and ending with the first song
  • so as the two week countdown begins let's start with Indifference
    awesome song will always be in my top 25 Pearl Jam songs, great both as a studio cut and live, would never stop this song in the middle if I am at the convenience store I don't stop my car and get out until it is over

Indifference: Stone and Jeff wrote the music with Eddie composing the awesome lyrics
  • Pearl Jam - Indifference (Seattle, 1993)
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QEXFScHjhoI
  • Pearl Jam - Indifference - London, Ontario - 7-16-13
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bjq2mfXKJoI
  • Indifference / Pearl Jam [with Ben Harper] [Live At The Garden] 2003
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LAiJjhilfNM