Star Trek... Or Star Wars?

13»

Comments

• callencallen Posts: 6,388
    Nerds. :mrgreen:
    10-18-2000 Houston, 04-06-2003 Houston, 6-25-2003 Toronto, 10-8-2004 Kissimmee, 9-4-2005 Calgary, 12-3-05 Sao Paulo, 7-2-2006 Denver, 7-22-06 Gorge, 7-23-2006 Gorge, 9-13-2006 Bern, 6-22-2008 DC, 6-24-2008 MSG, 6-25-2008 MSG
  • PJ-Cubs wrote:

Yep, with V being the best.

This! Definitely this!

Love these movies. When I was a little girl my mom used to do my hair like Princess Leia's. I think I still have my action figures packed away somewhere...hmmm...might need to look for them.

I love the Packers. stupid, stupid bet. :|

Pearl Jam fan, Cubs fan AND Star Wars fan? You just keep getting cooler and cooler.

:lol: Thanks. But, it is all a facade...I'm really a little bit of a dork. :lol::lol::lol:

i love the packers :|
    I lost a bet...
  • Hammerhead!

405.jpg
    Pick up my debut novel here on amazon: Jonny Bails Floatin (in paperback) (also available on Kindle for $2.99)
  • Hammerhead!

405.jpg

Buttface!

ponda_baba.jpg

Seriously, did nobody on set point out to George that his mouth looked like a baboon's ass?
    "See a broad to get dat booty yak 'em, leg 'er down, a smack 'em yak 'em!"
  • Thats Walrusman! Those are tusks, not cheeks :lol::lol:
    Pick up my debut novel here on amazon: Jonny Bails Floatin (in paperback) (also available on Kindle for $2.99)
  • Thats Walrusman! Those are tusks, not cheeks :lol::lol:

But they LOOK like buttcheeks. I didn't know the guy had any other name besides "Buttface" until the internet became big.
  • Hammerhead!

405.jpg

Ithorians are sweet :lol:
  • I hear they do a helluva cover of Wishlist

1.jpg
  • PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Posts: 49,888
    Star Trek: The Next Generation. I love it on a huge nerd level. :)
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • mca47mca47 Posts: 13,279
    callen wrote:
    Nerds. :mrgreen:
    Right?

:lol::lol:
  • PingfahPingfah Posts: 350
    LloydXmas wrote:
    Wars

IV, V and VI only.

Yep, with V being the best.

III, IV & V, with V being the best.

Jedi sucks. Fuckin' ewoks.

Star Trek is also awesome. Except Voyager.
  • Jason PJason P Posts: 19,138
    Porkins!

4076010710_479fdab3ab.jpg
  • I hear they do a helluva cover of Wishlist

1.jpg

I've always wanted a lyric translation for THAT song
  • Never once watched a full episode of Star Trek....
    I watched the 1st Star Wars movie back in 1976?
    Never watched another one....

And now you are all updated.

:lol::lol::lol::lol:
    Take me piece by piece.....
    Till there aint nothing left worth taking away from me.....
  • PJ_Soul wrote:

I once played Sega and smoked green stuff with Wesley Crusher. (Back in 1993? 94?)
    He was kind of a tool. I was a big Stand By Me / Gordie LaChance fan as a kid so it was a letdown. (I still love the pie eating scene....'a complete and total barf-a-rama')
    The love he receives is the love that is saved
  • BinauralJamBinauralJam Posts: 14,158
    PJ_Soul wrote:

I once played Sega and smoked green stuff with Wesley Crusher. (Back in 1993? 94?)
    He was kind of a tool. I was a big Stand By Me / Gordie LaChance fan as a kid so it was a letdown. (I still love the pie eating scene....'a complete and total barf-a-rama')

Do you follow him on FB? He's embraced his inner geek, seems to have mellowed him out.
    PJ_Soul wrote:

Do you follow him on FB? He's embraced his inner geek, seems to have mellowed him out.
    Yeah, he's actually pretty cool now. He's got a strong Twitter following, and it's a good follow. He's got a solid sense of humour about himself (and about Wesley Crusher). :) Of course he is still involved like all of them - the whole cast still attend the conferences to speak and meet the fans. Even Patrick Stewart (who is one of the coolest people of all time BTW).
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • PJ_Soul wrote:

by PJ_Soul » 24 Sep 2013 14:16

BinauralJam wrote:

F Me In The Brain wrote:

PJ_Soul wrote:Star Trek: The Next Generation. I love it on a huge nerd level. :)

Yeah, he's actually pretty cool now. He's got a strong Twitter following, and it's a good follow. He's got a solid sense of humour about himself (and about Wesley Crusher). :)

I am one of the 5 or so people I know who is not a FB-er so I don't follow him.

Cool that he is having fun with the geek attention now, I would think he could get lots of mileage out of it. Was never a Next Gen guy, I always loved the o-g.
    The love he receives is the love that is saved
  • BinauralJamBinauralJam Posts: 14,158
    PJ_Soul wrote:
    Even Patrick Stewart (who is one of the coolest people of all time BTW).

I saw him in my building years ago wearing a trench coat and a fedora, I was Awe-Struck! he truly looked Dashing!
    When he was the bad guy in that conspiricy theory movie with Mel Gibson.

Have you seen this one: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0wfTv5TnJUg

I would have given a limb to be there
    PJ_Soul wrote:
    Even Patrick Stewart (who is one of the coolest people of all time BTW).

I saw him in my building years ago wearing a trench coat and a fedora, I was Awe-Struck! he truly looked Dashing!
    When he was the bad guy in that conspiricy theory movie with Mel Gibson.

Have you seen this one: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0wfTv5TnJUg

I would have given a limb to be there
    I would be awestruck too!

No, I have not seen that one... I did not realize that watching full length Star Trek events reunion events on youtube was something that people did to be honest. :lol:;)

But this is a an amazing clip where Patrick Stewart gets real:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0AJgp-vTuzQ

And where he talks at an Amnesty International event on violence against women:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xi_27bpIb30

What an amazing man. :) That fuckin sucks about his dad and childhood. :(
  • darth-revan.jpg
  • darth-revan.jpg

All this Star Wars talk made me go download KOTOR (I only had it on XBOX), which was one of my favorite games of all time and I probably haven't played since right before the sequel came out, but I couldn't get into it. It was kind of fun at first out of nostalgia, but overall I was very bored. After a couple of days I gave up on it. I made sure to play past Taris, as I know it's slow there (plus I never level up my hero because it's best to wait until he/she is a Jedi) but even once I had my lightsabers I was bored to tears. I used to play it a lot though, so could just be I was still bored with it from overplay years ago. There weren't going to be any plot twists, and I've done every mission in the game many times. I thought I was going to love it but I was wrong.
  • eeriepadaveeeriepadave West Chester, PA Posts: 41,766
    8/28/98- Camden, NJ
    10/31/09- Philly
    5/21/10- NYC
    9/2/12- Philly, PA
    7/19/13- Wrigley
    10/19/13- Brooklyn, NY
    10/21/13- Philly, PA
    10/22/13- Philly, PA
    10/27/13- Baltimore, MD
    4/28/16- Philly, PA