Options

***official Bridge School Benefit Pre-party***

Comments

• Options
    It really seems like you guys have put a lot of work into this, nice job.

I know!
    good job!

(i just pm'd you pureandeasy)
    "You can bomb the world to pieces but you can't bomb into peace"
    Michael Franti
  • Options
    hey there, chris/bonowall:)

saw your post and it made me want to *pop* my head in and say hi!!

::waving::

hope all is well with you...!!!

good luck with your bridge pre-party planning.
    i wish soooooo much that i could be there for it!!!

talk to you again soon for sure,
    michelle/*bee girl*/rocknrollgurl:)
    rocknrollgurl = *bee girl* @ www.myspace.com/pearljamgrrl

Everything you've imagined...needn't be stuck in your mind.
  • Options
    dustinparduedustinpardue Las Vegas, NV Posts: 1,829
    May I bring strippers?
    No, really......may I bring strippers?
    "All I Ever Knew" available now in print and digital formats at Amazon, Barnes & Noble, and iBooks.
  • Options
    mwbeck10mwbeck10 Posts: 274
    Just figured I'd make an appearance in this thread. Not sure what time I'll be in on Friday night but I'm gonna try to get out there to Palo Alto. Traffic sucks from Sac to the Bay Area on Fridays.

Hey Chris - haven't seen it mentioned or maybe I just missed it... but is this an all ages venue, or 21+?

Can't wait....Just over 2 weeks til the show!!!!
    10/27/00, 10/28/00, 10/20/01, 12/8/02, 6/1/03, 6/2/03, 6/5/03, 6/6/03, 10/25/03, 10/28/03, 7/7/06, 7/9/06, 7/10/06, 7/15/06, 7/16/06, 7/18/06, 10/21/06, 4/5/08, 4/7/08, 6/11/08, 6/12/08, 6/16/08
  • Options
    NeilJamNeilJam Posts: 1,191
    Just posted my R.S.V.P. for this event. My wife & I are getting in Friday afternoon and will be there after checking in at the hotel and getting a little rest. If anyone else is staying at or near the Pacific Hotel Lodge maybe we could carpool.

Now I just hope everything goes as smoothly as our previous visit for the Bridge School Benefit in 2001.
  • Options
    Good job at getting WishListFoundation involved. This is really turning into something really great. 16 more days 'till the party!

If we get the FF and DMB fans involved, what a party we'll have at BC.

FYI - For people coming from anywhere between SF and San Jose the Palo Alto Caltrain station is only a few block away from Blue Chalk.

http://caltrain.org/timetable.html
    "Underneath this smile lies everything - all my hopes, anger, pride and shame."
  • Options
    vedderfan10vedderfan10 Posts: 2,497
    Good job at getting WishListFoundation involved. This is really turning into something really great. 16 more days 'till the party!

Sixteen days!?? Is that all??? Yikes! Well, I guess it's 15 days now...that hardly seems like any time at all.

I'm not sure that my hubby and I will make it to the party, but we'll try! Gotta do that Jelly Belly tour on Friday, so that might cut into the driving time. We shall see what transpires. I really wanna be there and meet some of you (all of you?)...
    be philanthropic
  • Options
    stpmattbstpmattb Posts: 956
    Two more weeks...
  • Options
    I Can't Wait!!!!!!!!!
    "You can bomb the world to pieces but you can't bomb into peace"
    Michael Franti
  • Options
    pjtaperpjtaper Posts: 3,020
    Laura, want me to bring any Wishlist goods out to Cali?
    I'll still call you Sunday, but in case I forget to ask you then...
  • Options
    Wow, what fun. I am hoping to come up Friday am so I can hit the PJ Pre-Party. Won't know until next week. Hope to be there!
    "Holly f**k, that was so amazing, I just forgot who I came here to see!!" - Courtesy of the guy in the U2 t-shirt standing next to me in Aloha Stadium, Post PJ
  • Options
    rockfordrockford Posts: 150
    I'm not sure if I'll be there in time, but if I am, I'm in! I'll bring Jamainiac and hopefully Sennin too.

Sennin needs some convincing that this trip will be worthwhile!
    rock musik rockar röv.
  • Options
    ECMECM Posts: 1,687
    mwbeck10 wrote:
    Just figured I'd make an appearance in this thread. Not sure what time I'll be in on Friday night but I'm gonna try to get out there to Palo Alto. Traffic sucks from Sac to the Bay Area on Fridays.

Hey Chris - haven't seen it mentioned or maybe I just missed it... but is this an all ages venue, or 21+?

Can't wait....Just over 2 weeks til the show!!!!

Yes it does...
    BTW, what's up!
    wishlistfoundation.org
  • Options
    bonowallbonowall Posts: 116
    I am going to be posting this on the first page when i get everything in order but we are starting to get some items in for auction! Amazing donations from fellow fans - - - hell, I can tell you that I am bidding on a few!!!!!!

Things are still coming together and I will be providing an update sometime later today...sorry for the gap (it was my birthday this weekend and I was out doing stuff!).

Cheers to all who have stepped up and offered to help. We may have a challenge or two with the event but nothing that will stop the party from happening. There is still time to donate if you would like!!!!

THANKS!!!!!!!

Cheers
    HAWAII BABY!!!!!!

MySpace:
    www.myspace.com/greendisease06

Web Site:
    www.wallsstreetjournal.net

Proud Volunteer of:
    www.wishlistfoundation.org
  • Options
    kinetickinetic Posts: 148
    Help. I've got 2 extra lawn tickets for Saturday. Does anyone want them? I don't need them and just don't want to be bothered selling them. If you're going, maybe you can take them and make somebody locked out happy for free.

I'l mail them to you.
    When you're married, you'll understand the importance of fresh produce.
  • Options
    SpunkieSpunkie I come from downtown. Posts: 5,574
    kinetic wrote:
    Help. I've got 2 extra lawn tickets for Saturday. Does anyone want them? I don't need them and just don't want to be bothered selling them. If you're going, maybe you can take them and make somebody locked out happy for free.

I PM'ed you my address. I'll help you make someone's day and give them away. -tish
  • Options
    Hey - maybe we can raffle them off on Friday night. That would be cool. Instead of giving them away, one of us could also post the idea at our jobs to raise money for selling them. I would do it here at my job if you wanted.

Any other ideas?
    HAWAII BABY!!!!!!

MySpace:

Web Site:

Proud Volunteer of:
  • Options
    senninsennin Posts: 2,146
    did someone say party?

:D
  • Options
    aww
    have fun everyone.

still dont know if i can go....ill know by next Saturday. :p
    Rarghstarfarian.
  • Options
    Bump Bump - New Information Posted!!!!

I Have Now Been Abel To Secure A Pary For Saturday For All To Attend - - - - Right Next To The Venue Itself.

Everyone Spread The Word. I Am Creating A Second Post To Alert People To This.

Cheers!!!!!!!!!
    HAWAII BABY!!!!!!

MySpace:

Web Site:

Proud Volunteer of:
  • Options
    pearljgirl2010pearljgirl2010 Shillington, PA/Tuckerton, NJ Posts: 3,428
    YAY for Saturday!!!!
    Need a tour Travel Agent??? Pick me :-)

Whatever you are, be a good one --Lincoln
  • Options
    too bad I'm not out in CA - very jealous - why couldn;t ya do something like this when I visited in July.. LOL

Anyway - good luck with the party's - and those going - Im sure Bonowall is going to put together 2 good days of partying.

PS - buy me some raffle tickets...
  • Options
    ECMECM Posts: 1,687
    what time does it kick off on Saturday?.... earlier I can start drinking, the better....
    wishlistfoundation.org
  • Options
    mwbeck10mwbeck10 Posts: 274
    what time does it kick off on Saturday?.... earlier I can start drinking, the better....

You can't start drinking until noon. But it's noon somewhere....so I say as soon as you roll your ass out of bed.

Could be a problem getting to the venue early, then walking over to the bar. I remember at Bridge '01 the parking lot didn't open up til after noon sometime. Anybody know for sure??

But if the lot is open, how 'bout a little pre-preparty in the parking lot??
    10/27/00, 10/28/00, 10/20/01, 12/8/02, 6/1/03, 6/2/03, 6/5/03, 6/6/03, 10/25/03, 10/28/03, 7/7/06, 7/9/06, 7/10/06, 7/15/06, 7/16/06, 7/18/06, 10/21/06, 4/5/08, 4/7/08, 6/11/08, 6/12/08, 6/16/08
  • Options
    pjtaperpjtaper Posts: 3,020
    I'm going to try VERY hard to make it there!
  • Options
    senninsennin Posts: 2,146
    rockford wrote:
    I'm not sure if I'll be there in time, but if I am, I'm in! I'll bring Jamainiac and hopefully Sennin too.

Sennin needs some convincing that this trip will be worthwhile!

I'm in!

Saturday night!

ROCK MUSIC!
  • Options
    bonowall wrote:
    Bump Bump - New Information Posted!!!!

I Have Now Been Abel To Secure A Pary For Saturday For All To Attend - - - - Right Next To The Venue Itself.

Everyone Spread The Word. I Am Creating A Second Post To Alert People To This.

Cheers!!!!!!!!!

Thanks for the update. I'm glad to see a Sat party place that is near the venue.

Do you have enough items for the raffle? I could contribute some a boot or two.

7 days 'till Blue Chalk.
    8 days 'till Bridge.
    "Underneath this smile lies everything - all my hopes, anger, pride and shame."
  • Options
    I'm So Excited For Bridge School And Parties!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Options
    I'm So Excited For Bridge School And Parties!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

X10,000!!! I'm so excited for this show! We're flying in on Friday, definitely going to the Saturday party!!
    Don't it make you smile?
  • Options
    x10,000 hee hee
    I think it'll be cool to meet others from the Pit...I have only met a couple. Looking forward to Saturday