Options

Ramones Museum Berlin with Brendan O' Brien 9/3/13

Comments

• Options
    High Fidelity 2000High Fidelity 2000 New Mexico USA Posts: 4,435
    wolkenlos wrote:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PK1njeQdAVk this one?
    We think it could possibly be a background track for Pendulum, but not really sure, just the first part. The clapping is just from a bootleg or not?
    It's definitely not on any song of Lightning Bolt.

Yeah that's the one I was wondering about! It's so slow and deathly minor-sounding... wondered if it was just a short part/intro or like the basis of an entire song. So not on LB eh??
    ABQ 93, Las Cruces 95, ABQ 98, Bridge School 10/30/99, Lubbock 00, ABQ 00, Denver 03, State College 03, San Diego 03, Vegas 03, PHX 03, D.C. 03, Camden 7/5/03, NYC 7/8/03 + 7/9/03, Vegas 06, San Francisco 7/15/06 + 7/16/06 + 7/18/06, Kansas City 10, EV:ABQ 11/6/12, Chicago 13, PHX 13, Denver 14--PJ24!, Telluride 16, Chicago 8/20/16, Chicago 8/18/18, Denver 20, Phoenix 20

New Mexico Pearl Jam Fans (New Mexico, USA) on Facebook!
  • Options
    wolkenlos wrote:
    We think it could possibly be a background track for Pendulum, but not really sure, just the first part. The clapping is just from a bootleg or not?

Yeah that's the one I was wondering about! It's so slow and deathly minor-sounding... wondered if it was just a short part/intro or like the basis of an entire song. So not on LB eh??

no I meant the clapping/audience is not on a song, but we just talked about totally different videos :lol:
    The song might be Pendulum, but not sure!
  • Options
    High Fidelity 2000High Fidelity 2000 New Mexico USA Posts: 4,435
    wolkenlos wrote:
    wolkenlos wrote:

no I meant the clapping/audience is not on a song, but we just talked about totally different videos :lol:
    The song might be Pendulum, but not sure!

Got ya. Thanks!
    ABQ 93, Las Cruces 95, ABQ 98, Bridge School 10/30/99, Lubbock 00, ABQ 00, Denver 03, State College 03, San Diego 03, Vegas 03, PHX 03, D.C. 03, Camden 7/5/03, NYC 7/8/03 + 7/9/03, Vegas 06, San Francisco 7/15/06 + 7/16/06 + 7/18/06, Kansas City 10, EV:ABQ 11/6/12, Chicago 13, PHX 13, Denver 14--PJ24!, Telluride 16, Chicago 8/20/16, Chicago 8/18/18, Denver 20, Phoenix 20

New Mexico Pearl Jam Fans (New Mexico, USA) on Facebook!
  • Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,158
    and tonight is Amsterdam turn!!!lets wait their review!! :P

I didn't know there was another listening session! How long before this one takes place?
    it ended,,waititng for review..

btw..

Tomorrow there will be a listening party in the Arts Club in London.
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    Better DanBetter Dan Posts: 5,684
    Wonder if clapping is just in the background, maybe something you might pick up with headphones, but not as obvious as "Hummus"
    2003: San Antonio, Houston, Dallas, Seattle; 2005: Monterrey; 2006: Chicago 1 & 2, Grand Rapids, Cleveland, Detroit; 2008: West Palm Beach, Tampa; 2009: Austin, LA 3 & 4, San Diego; 2010: Kansas City, St. Louis, Columbus, Indianapolis; 2011: PJ20 1 & 2; 2012: Missoula; 2013: Dallas, Oklahoma City, Seattle; 2014: Tulsa; 2016: Columbia, New York City 1 & 2; 2018: London, Seattle 1 & 2; 2021: Ohana; 2022: Oklahoma City
  • Options
    Amsterdam

4hfd.jpg
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    sxa4.jpg

m1oh.jpg
  • Options
    pjsteelerfanpjsteelerfan Maryland Posts: 9,883
    Looks good, curious to see what people in Amsterdam thought of the new tunes
    ...got a mind full of questions and a teacher in my soul...
  • Options
    Looks good, curious to see what people in Amsterdam thought of the new tunes
    yep..wait to read what will post at facebook and bugs
  • Options
    Amsterdam

4hfd.jpg

That does look like "de melkweg". How could they take this picture? (I guess they were allowed to take photo's at the beginning.) The acoustics might be bit better than the Ramones museum.

But dear, dear Dimitri, Amsterdam is not Berlin! :nono: ;)

viewtopic.php?f=4&t=216850
  • Options
    i just saw this

"Let The Records Play has got some handclapping."
  • Options
    wolkenlos wrote:

I think also that this is PENDULUM. but i'm not sure. It can be an earlyer version of the song.
  • Options
  • Options
    Daron OshayDaron Oshay Middletown, NJ Posts: 2,493

!!!!!!! Love it! Amazing job!
  • Options
    EarlWelshEarlWelsh Buffalo, NY Posts: 1,103

I prefer Chris' loose interpretations of Sirens to most of the fully-recorded tunes on Backspacer. That's a good sign.

Thanks Chris!
  • Options

I am utterly confused. So there are *two* versions of Sirens??? :?: One with correct and incorrect lyrics...

Ps: not that it is difficult to confuse me.
  • Options
    wolkenlos wrote:

I think people are reffering to that little clip where they are standing in the studio claping hands...

So is this the intro music of Pendelum? The more I listen to it, it sounds less and less like a piano and more and more like some distorted guitar. Like the moodiness of it though...
  • Options
    Paulina87Paulina87 Poland Posts: 3,300
    reading all these posts make me really want to finally hear it myself now :twisted:
    Chorzów 2007 - Berlin 2009 - Berlin 2010 - Gdynia 2010 - Berlin 2012 - Berlin 2012 - Stockholm 2012 - EV Manchester 2012 - Milan 2014 - Trieste 2014 - Vienna 2014 - Berlin 2014 - Gdynia 2014 - Rio 2018 - Sao Paulo 2018
  • Options

Gut gemacht Chris. I think the first version is correct.
  • Options

Tomorrow there will be a listening party in the Arts Club in London.

Dimi - where did you get this info from? The Arts Club is a private members club in Soho so I can't see that anyone other than a member or the press could get a ticket.
  • Options

I am utterly confused. So there are *two* versions of Sirens??? :?: One with correct and incorrect lyrics...

Ps: not that it is difficult to confuse me.

No, there is just one version, but Chris wasn't sure about the timing, if it was a bit slower or a bit faster. But I also think that the first version is correct, at least that's the melody that's stuck in my head the whole day :D
  • Options
    NYCFlyGal17NYCFlyGal17 Posts: 175
    edited September 2013
    Ok,,, my thoughts on Lightning Bolt.

It's a good album. But I also find it very hard to judge fully based off one listen.
    I'm very much a lyrics person. I need to sit and listen to it few times with headphones on and no distractions.
    I need to hear the music AND the lyrics. I want to take it all in, and grasp what they are actually singing about.
    It was a busy place! Not to crowded, but enough press people there, I guess it was just an everyday thing for them.
    A lot more talking going on than I wanted. (from Press People)
    Made it noisy and hard to fully hear some parts of it.

I was not able to take notes. I was seriously let in at the very last minute. I wasn't on the list and didn't win the contest to be there. But it was The Ramones Museum,,, And I Believe in Miracles.
    A Miracle Happened, and I got in!

So off Memory ( and from reading Franzi and Chris's reviews, which jogged my memory on some songs)
    I was able to remember and write out some of my own thoughts.

Getaway... First song it seemed catchy. I remember it had a good beat and I enjoyed it. An upbeat faster tempo.
    Not nearly as fast MYM, but it was good.

Mind Your Manners... We all know it. No explanation needed.

My Father's Son... I remember thinking this song was very different. Different how? Honestly,, I don't know how to describe it. I just remember it was very different.

Sirens... I loved this one! It's long and a slow song. I remember the lyrics "Hear the Sirens.. Hear the Sirens" I also remember a nice guitar solo. I see this a classic PJ ballad that fans are going to like.

Lightning Bolt... Again we have all heard this

Infallible... Honestly I can't remember a lot of this one. I think I remember liking this... But Honestly, I can't really give you any good thoughts or description on this one.

Pendulum.... I remember really liking this song also. Kind of a dark slow song.
    Found it interesting that Brendan O'Brien said it was suppose to be on Backspacer but it was cut.

Swallowed Whole... Don't remember a lot of this one either. But after the show and discussing it with Franzi and Chris, Chris pointed out "Swallowed Whole" was a lyric in the Song, Unthought Known.
    "Swallowed Whole in Negatives" I found this very interesting and something I hadn't really thought about.
    Really want to listen close on this one again. See if I find any similarities to Unthought known. Or if it's pure coincidence.

Let The Records Play... Fun Catchy Rock Song. I think I will like it more as I listen to it. For some reason in my head I was thinking it would be something along the lines of Spin the Black Circle. But it definitely was not.
    All in all I do remember enjoying the song.

Sleeping By Myself... Disappointed. I really do like the song. Great lyrics and Great song. But I wanted them to change it up. Make it a super rock song, something totally different than the Uke Version. It seemed Very Folk like.
    And you do notice just a small bit of the Uke at the end of the song. Maybe I'll like it more after listening to it a bit.
    But it seemed out of place on the album.
    Brendan O'Brien said HE was the one who pushed to have this song on the album. HE wanted it on.

Yellow Moon... It was a slower song. Don't remember a lot of details on it though.

Future Days... Again we have all heard it by now.

All in all, I enjoyed the album. A lot more slower songs than I expected. I thought there would be a lot more Real Faster Rock type songs after hearing Mind Your Manners. (MYM is certainly the fastest song on the album)
    But I did enjoy it.
    I can't wait to listen to it all again, and REALLY process all the songs and lyrics on a more personal level.

Just remember, everyone is different!
    You may think the total opposite of me when you hear it for yourself!
    Keep an open mind and listen for yourself!
    Then Decide.

It was awesome to be able to be a part of this. And nice to get some insight directly from Brendan O'Brien himself.

I felt very fortunate to be included. Especially when I wasn't even on the list to actually go. The German fans welcomed me with open arms. I spoke no German at all, but everyone was incredibly kind to me! All curious why/how I came from NYC when I wasn't even sure I could get in.
    'You have to much money to spend, so you come to see if you can get in and listen?"
    We all had a good laugh over that, after I explained myself. :)

I met some really great people! And am certain I'll be in touch with them all again soon! Several of them I will get to see again next month for the fall tour!

Bring On Oct 15th... I need to hear it all again!
    Post edited by NYCFlyGal17 on
    67024_10151295353435766_1894726492_n.jpg
    Becki
  • Options
    Gern BlanstenGern Blansten Your Mom's Posts: 17,967
    thanks for all the info everyone!!!
    Remember the Thomas Nine !! (10/02/2018)

1998: Noblesville; 2003: Noblesville; 2009: EV Nashville, Chicago, Chicago
    2010: St Louis, Columbus, Noblesville; 2011: EV Chicago, East Troy, East Troy
    2013: London ON, Chicago; 2014: Cincy, St Louis, Moline (NO CODE)
    2016: Lexington, Wrigley #1; 2018: Wrigley, Wrigley, Boston, Boston
    2020: Oakland, Oakland:  2021: EV Ohana, Ohana, Ohana, Ohana
    2022: Oakland, Oakland, Nashville, Louisville; 2023: Chicago, Chicago, Noblesville
    2024: Noblesville, Wrigley, Wrigley, Ohana, Ohana
  • Options
    eeriepadaveeeriepadave West Chester, PA Posts: 40,878
    jealous!!! :x ;)
    bf959b1f-9b77-457c-baf8-038776f33339_zps8a6a389d.jpg?t=1365722973
    8/28/98- Camden, NJ
    10/31/09- Philly
    5/21/10- NYC
    9/2/12- Philly, PA
    7/19/13- Wrigley
    10/19/13- Brooklyn, NY
    10/21/13- Philly, PA
    10/22/13- Philly, PA
    10/27/13- Baltimore, MD
    Tres Mts.- 3/23/11- Philly
    Eddie Vedder- 6/25/11- Philly
  • Options
    Good morning jammers,

a few words about the afternoon in the Ramones Museum yesterday. i think Franzi and cris did a really good job in describing the songs. i wouldn't be able to do this properlly....so thanks again for that!
    my thoughts:

- I love the album but i tell you....it's so fucking hard to hear a new PJ record just for one fucking time and not a single rotation more...THAT'S BRUTAL! CRUELTY!! we all know that you NEED a lot of listens to get the real feeling for the album! oh oh, the next month will be so hard. to be honest...i don't know if it wouldn't be better to hear NOTHING until you have the vinyl in your hands and a record player i front of you. glass of vine, maybe a good friend...yesterday it was my first record release session of a new PJ album without my best friend Alfred (R.I.P.), so I was happy to be able to hear it at least with some other hardcore jammers like Cris, Franzi, becky, Benz and all.
    But on the other hand...there were a lot of people in a small room, mostly german press guys. so these guys have to write a proper review about the album now. It will be hard for them as they had a lot to do with talking and drinking and eating. AND...everybody has to stand (beside me and a few jammers who took the stage), it was quite hot too. But okay...I'm too hard....that were just a few guys but as Becky knows...when Eddie sings EVERBODY HAS TO SHUT THE FUCK UP!!! as i wrote, it was nice to see friends like Cris and Franzi enjoying the songs as i did. they were able to note some stuff for the board, i had to close my eyes as i didn't want to see any bored face who isn't really interested in the album AND i wanted to focus on the music totally.

- about the songs...as they wrote: there are some real catchy tunes like "Sirens" or "Getaway" (love both) but a song like "Yellow Moon".....can i say It's GREAT? or BORING?? i need a second listen, and one more and more and more....but it's at least a GOOD song. the same with others...

- "Pendulum" is KILLER!! One of my favourites!!!! New sound, new darker mood for PJ in my opinion! Doesn't fit on BS but here....perfect!!
    - "Infallible", "Getaway", "Lightning Bolt", "Future Days", "swalloed whole", "My Father's Son" (what a surprising song) :clap::clap::clap:
    - "Sleeping by myself" good alternate version of the song but WHY NOT A B-SIDE??? I just want to hear new songs on a new album. this is no recycling station.
    - totally the album is more mid-tempo (slower?) than backspacer. and it's not "tight" as BS.

- after the first listen: I was more into Backspacer. for me that was easier to get into after one single listen. I remember saying "Yeah, fucking one of their best albums! Love it! yeah yeah yeah!!" not the same this time but a really fucking very good feeling (Oh yeah!!). not a bad feeling. just need more time. We call albums like these a grower.. ;) maybe after many listens i will say "Nah...it's just a "good" album!" but it's still possible that i'll say "That's fucking great!" what i want to say...makes no sense to write to many words about a PJ album we just heard one time or NO time...october is close folks and then we know the truth about OUR opinion. It's music.

Oh hell...that's no review, sorry mates! And sorry for my bad english. But i had the feeling to share some things because i know you want to read some stuff. I really would like to know more about the Q&A with brendan as i had to leave after the listening session for a really really bad job!!!! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

No, i try to calm myself down with some PJ unplugged tunes... 8-)

See you next month to hear this shit live!
    M

Great review And Great Meeting you! :D
    67024_10151295353435766_1894726492_n.jpg
    Becki
  • Options
    PU38569PU38569 Posts: 260
    After detailing to the audience how he threw a temper tantrum in order convince the band to place a universally deemed uninspiring version of SBM on the record, BOB farted into his cupped hand, wafted the expelled gas upward into his nose, and commented: "ahhhh, yep - that's how it goes when you're Brendan O'Brien. now if you'll excuse me, i have taylor swift tickets tonight. enjoy the rest of this pear jim album, or whatever these guys are called".
    This is a birthday pony
  • Options
    pdalowsky wrote:
    pdalowsky wrote:
    question for you guys there

a previous studio clip showed the band in a song with hand claps that seemed really interesting, any sign of that?

anyone?
    Let the Records Play, I believe...
  • Options
    Dennis copy paste review..thanks buddy..great job!!

Exclusive listening session, September 4th 2013, Melkweg, Amsterdam.

The listening session took place in a small cinema room with a large
    screen and about 60 seats, with us taking the first row. This turned
    out to be a good place to listen to the album because everybody kept
    quiet when the album was played, like you would also do in a real
    cinema. It started off with a 10 min video promo in which we were
    shown bits and pieces of the songs and interviews with the band which
    were done by 4 different persons, mainly Judd Apatow, Carrie
    Brownstein, Mark Richards and Steve Gleason. These were just really
    short cuts and I bet we will get to see the complete interviews later
    on, perhaps as a part of the digital package.
    Steve Gleason started with saying it's been 5 years since the last
    record, what the fuck? Which made the band just sit there and laugh.
    The record was described as a stormy dark imagery and Ed said that you
    just needed to pay attention to the planet to find something to get
    angry about pretty quick. Carrie asked about hearing loss because of
    the loud songs in the past and Mike said he suffered from tinnitus
    right at that very moment. He is really proud about Sirens and it was
    said that Ed stayed up the night before in Los Angeles, writing the
    lyrics, and hearing the sirens at night and writing about that.
    Jeff said he was writing more the last 4 or 5 years. Ed compared the
    record to a flophouse and that he was always glad to finish an album
    so he could kick out the current tenants, meaning the songs, and he
    hoped the new ones would behave better. :) The promo ended with Ed and
    Danny Clinch sitting in a car getting ready to listen to the new album
    and when it started, the volume was too loud and they couldn't turn it
    down, which made Ed turn it up even more instead, to the point of
    distortion.

Then it was time to listen to the album itself.

Getaway (+/- 3:00)
    I brought a stopwatch to time the songs, but I was too excited so I
    forgot to time Getaway but it's about 3 minutes long. The song itself
    sounds hip and fresh and could easily been written by one of the
    current rock bands. The song started with the lyric "Everyone's a
    critic", which I guess will prove itself once the record is out. ;)
    Other lyrics included '"Find a lighthouse in dark stormy weather",
    "it's ok,....make your getaway". The song had a start/stop feel to it
    and ended with a guitar shredding outro.

Mind Your Manners (2:40)
    The sound on this was much clearer than Getaway to me, but all the
    songs were in a compressed format anyway so it was hard to tell
    exactly what caused the difference.

My Father's Son (3:02)
    This song begins with some spoken wordish lyrics a la 'Bushleaguer'
    about insemination and getting a release. This song had a pleasant
    rhythm (my notes read tadadadum), and halfway it descends it something
    a bit slower and with more bass. The way the lyrics were sung here
    reminded me of 'Johnny Guitar'.

Sirens (5:37)
    It starts off with the line "Hear the Sirens" x 3 and something about
    a circus profound. I liked the start of the song but later on it
    becomes a bit more like a power ballad, but the "Hear the Sirens" line
    might save it. Need to hear it more to make a better judgement. It
    ends with a guitar solo that reminded me of something you would hear
    on a Guns N' Roses song.

Lightning Bolt (4:35)
    This song features a piano and a guitar fade out. It felt to me like
    this song will work better live than on the album somehow.

Infallible (5:15)
    This is the song that was played during the soundcheck in London,
    Ontario this year, only it has a different intro than the way it
    started live. Lyrics featured lines such as "Keep on locking your
    doors", "Won't get you this time", "Ships coming in and sinking",
    "Thinking we're infallible, we're tempting faith instead". It features
    a guitar solo and ends with a fade out.

Pendulum (3:36)
    This one starts with some drums and lyrics "We are here and then we're
    gone", "My shadow left me long ago", "Understand what we don't know".
    Later in this song the guitar sounds a bit like a slide guitar. It's
    definitely a darker song, also because of the lyrics which further
    include "Into the fire but still I'm cold", "Nothing works for me
    anymore". Ed later on starts singing "ah-ah-ah-ah-ah" and singing over
    this as well. I liked the different layers of this song. Could become
    one of my favourites on this album.

Swallowed Whole (3:49)
    I pictured this song to be more somber but it actually is quite a lot
    more happy sounding. It begins with some nice strumming guitar sound
    and the lyrics seemed to be more darker than the song itself. It
    features some rhyme repeating words like drown, drown, drown and loud,
    loud, loud, the currents pull me down, the songs are like wind,
    breathing forgiveness. Thinking back on it, it could have the same
    meaning as 'In Hiding' and it definitely features typically Ed ocean
    imagery. Enjoyed this song as well, also because of the way it was
    sung. Ends with a guitar solo.

Let The Records Play (3:42)
    The most blues rock song on the album but with a fun feel to it and
    therefore it stands out from the others, like someone in a party mood
    suddenly enters a room where others are having a serious discussion.
    Typically a goofy Stone song. Lines include "When the kingdom comes,
    he puts the records on", "Shaking but waking, wisdom in his bones".
    Features a Stone solo and handclaps (according to my fellow companions
    but I did not notice them myself) and ends with a fade out. This song
    could go any which way after a few listens. Difficult to say if it
    stays with you or not.

Sleeping By Myself (2:59)
    Considering the reactions this song got from the rest of the company I
    was in, most people are going to shit all over this song. Brendan
    O'Brien even said they had a hard time making this song sound less
    commercial, which makes you wonder you even more about what the other
    versions of this song sounded like.
    This is definitely the Speed of Sound of this album. I actually still
    kind of liked it. It's as if they made a happier sounding version of
    this song, like it is actually quite swell to be sleeping by oneself.
    I wrote down that this version reminded me of 'Soon Forget'. It still
    features a uke as well. Looking forward to people's reaction to this
    once the album is officially out.

Yellow Moon (3:47)
    Here we arrive at my personal favourite song on the album. I was even
    singing along halfway into the song, which prompted Mirella to shush
    me. Not really sure what made me like the song so much but it was just
    like seeing a great jacket in a shop and when you try it on it fits
    like a glove. It could have been the words as well, which went
    something like "Here far away, feel the earth vibrate, the moon
    chasing shape", "Round we go, where we stop no one knows", "As the sky
    grows dark, we're falling stars". The chorus goes "Yellow moon on the
    rise" with the rise part being sung as riiiiiiiise. Looking forward to
    hearing this song again soon.

Future Days (4:20)
    The album version opens with a piano, at least to me it sounded like a
    real piano and not a keyboard. A lot of different instruments can be
    heard on this song. A mandolin, a violin. I asked Brendan about it and
    he said that only the violin was played by someone outside the band
    and the rest was all played by the band itself and Brendan. The
    beginning is just a single guitar with Ed singing. The song itself has
    a Springsteen feel to it. It ends with the piano as well and
    eventually fades out. Lots of fades on this record. There were two
    songs which sort of seemed to blend into each other but I cannot
    remember which ones these were.

So that is my take on these songs. It seems I enjoyed the second half
    of the album more, and it looks like I will be in the minority on this
    one, judging from other people reviews so far. Let me just that I
    found it very difficult to describe what I was hearing. The album is
    not easily digestible in one go, which usually is a good sign. Time
    will tell how all these tracks will hold up and how they will stand
    when played live. I think we are in for an interesting ride to say the
    least.
  • Options
    BenzBenz Posts: 114
    Hey! So after the listening party in Berlin i completely forgot most of the stuff i heard but this morning i had the main verse melody of getaway in my head again. So i quickly hummed it and uploaded an mp3 of it. Don`t expect anything its only 10sec me humming the melody :-)
    You`re only allowed to listen when you swear that you don`t laugh :evil:
    http://richapps.de/files/getaway.mp3
  • Options
    Benz wrote:
    Hey! So after the listening party in Berlin i completely forgot most of the stuff i heard but this morning i had the main verse melody of getaway in my head again. So i quickly hummed it and uploaded an mp3 of it. Don`t expect anything its only 10sec me humming the melody :-)
    You`re only allowed to listen when you swear that you don`t laugh :evil:
    http://richapps.de/files/getaway.mp3

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=2922816156470

Awesome, thanks for your mp3! Are you able to watch my video?

PS: I am Chris and I remember your username and your face but not your real name. Hallo! Ich war da mit Miss Wolkenlos! :)
    #Hamburg 2000 * Berlin 06 # Munich * Dusseldorf 2007 # Berlin * Manchester * London 2009 # Dublin * Belfast * Berlin 2010 # Amsterdam I & II * Berlin I & II * Stockholm * Oslo * Copenhagen 2012# Amsterdam I & II * Milan * Trieste * Vienna * Berlin 2014 ___ # EV 2012 - Amsterdam I & II # 2014: Amsterdam I & II - Milan - Trieste - Vienna - Berlin # 2018: Amsterdam I & II - Prague - Krakow - Berlin # 2021 (hopefully): Amsterdam I & II - Vienna - Krakow - Prague