Options

Guitar Pick Fundraiser - a good selection on offer

2»

Comments

• Options
    Dead Man WalkingDead Man Walking Toronto-ish Posts: 2,762
    ^I bought one a few years back...hahaha.

I had an idea they were designed by his kids, the 2011 bass drum of his was too I believe.

Just wondering if there was a bootleg I missed where Matt plays on the guitar or something.
  • Options
    pdalowskypdalowsky Doncaster,UK Posts: 14,740

I had an idea they were designed by his kids, the 2011 bass drum of his was too I believe.

Just wondering if there was a bootleg I missed where Matt plays on the guitar or something.

think there was a 2012 one too but its seldom been seen
  • Options
    arqarq Posts: 7,940
    :idea:
    "The good thing about science is that it's true whether or not you believe in it"
    Neil deGrasse Tyson

Why not (V) (°,,,,°) (V) ?
  • Options
    WhyNotSwedenWhyNotSweden Sweden Posts: 4,272
    pdalowsky wrote:

Theres a white Matt guitar pick with with the same logo as the bass drum. A friend of me has one.
    -95, Stockholm (MirrorBall Tour)
    -00, Stockholm
    -07, Copenhagen
    -09, Berlin
    -10, Berlin
    -11, East Troy 1+2
    -12, Stockholm, Oslo, Copenhagen, EV London 2
    -13, London, Chicago
    -14, Amsterdam 1+2, Berlin, Stockholm, Oslo
    -16, TOTD San Francisco 1+2
    -17, EV Amsterdam 2+3
    -18, Amsterdam 1+2, London 1+(2), Barcelona, London 2
    -19, EV Brussels

• Options
    pdalowsky wrote:

Theres a white Matt guitar pick with with the same logo as the bass drum. A friend of me has one.

It would be cool if you post pics. :thumbup:
    "The good thing about science is that it's true whether or not you believe in it"
    Neil deGrasse Tyson

• Options
    Up!
    Neil deGrasse Tyson

• Options
    WhyNotSwedenWhyNotSweden Sweden Posts: 4,272
    arq wrote:
    pdalowsky wrote:

It would be cool if you post pics. :thumbup:
    matt-pick.jpg
    -95, Stockholm (MirrorBall Tour)
    -00, Stockholm
    -07, Copenhagen
    -09, Berlin
    -10, Berlin
    -11, East Troy 1+2
    -12, Stockholm, Oslo, Copenhagen, EV London 2
    -13, London, Chicago
    -14, Amsterdam 1+2, Berlin, Stockholm, Oslo
    -16, TOTD San Francisco 1+2
    -17, EV Amsterdam 2+3
    -18, Amsterdam 1+2, London 1+(2), Barcelona, London 2
    -19, EV Brussels

• Options
    Oh that's very cool :mrgreen:
  • Options
    Father HubbardFather Hubbard Chicago Posts: 1,562

Don't have access to it now but I think YL in Vancouver 11 (stone on drums)
  • Options
    100 Pacer100 Pacer Toronto, ON Posts: 8,612
    pdalowsky wrote:
    Mike white with red E $35 SOLD

Seeing as how the previous one has sold I'll donate the very same guitar pick I received at the '13 London show to your cause. You can let me know how to go about mailing the pick to the buyer via PM once it has been paid for.
    To quote the 10C from Newsletter #8: "Please understand we have a lot of members and it is very hard to please everybody. If you are one of those unhappy people...please call 1-900-IDN-TCAR."

"Me knowing the truth, I can not concur."

1996: Toronto - 1998: Chicago, Montreal, Barrie - 2000: Montreal, Toronto - 2002: Seattle X2 (Key Arena) - 2003: Cleveland, Buffalo, Toronto, Montreal, Seattle (Benaroya Hall) - 2004: Reading, Toledo, Grand Rapids - 2005: Kitchener, London, Hamilton, Montreal, Ottawa, Toronto, Quebec City - 2006: Toronto X2, Albany, Hartford, Grand Rapids, Cleveland - 2007: Chicago (Vic Theatre) - 2008: NYC X2, Hartford, Mansfield X2 - 2009: Toronto, Chicago X2, Seattle X2, Philadelphia X4 - 2010: Columbus, Noblesville, Cleveland, Buffalo, Hartford - 2011: Montreal, Toronto X2, Ottawa, Hamilton - 2012: Missoula - 2013: London, Chicago, Buffalo, Hartford - 2014: Detroit, Moline - 2015: NYC (Global Citizen Festival) - 2016: Greenville, Toronto X2, Chicago 1 - 2017: Brooklyn (RRHOF Induction) - 2018: Chicago 1, Boston 1 - 2022: Fresno, Ottawa, Hamilton, Toronto, NYC, Camden - 2023: St. Paul X2, Austin X2 - 2024: Vancouver X2, Portland, Sacramento, Noblesville, Philadelphia X2, Baltimore
  • Options
    elwayvedderelwayvedder South Jersey Posts: 9,065
    100 Pacer wrote:
    pdalowsky wrote:

Seeing as how the previous one has sold I'll donate the very same guitar pick I received at the '13 London show to your cause. You can let me know how to go about mailing the pick to the buyer via PM once it has been paid for.
    wow, this forum and the members of it just continue the amazing spirit of the band and what they inspire
    :clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:
  • Options
    100 Pacer wrote:
    pdalowsky wrote:

TREMENDOUS