Options

The Top Three 2008 Shows so far...

124»

Comments

• Options
    DP13DP13 Posts: 269
    It is funny watching people try to defend "their" shows.
  • Options
    ZosoZoso Posts: 6,425
    I don't know how people perceived Hartford and DC but I thought they were great shows and I had the best time really don't care if someone else thought that MSG or Boston was better but the 4 shows I attended were magical I had a great couple weeks at Camden, DC and Hartford. What a band and how good were they this year! DC best show/Hartford best setlist..
    I'm just flying around the other side of the world to say I love you

Sha la la la i'm in love with a jersey girl

I love you forever and forever :)

Adel 03 Melb 1 03 LA 2 06 Santa Barbara 06 Gorge 1 06 Gorge 2 06 Adel 1 06 Adel 2 06 Camden 1 08 Camden 2 08 Washington DC 08 Hartford 08
  • Options
    I will get all the shows I was at, When Buying boots tho, pick your best setlist, all this which was better show fighting is hilarious, lol, We all can agree this has been a kick ass little tour at least :)

I am interested in hearing Boots of shows I didn't go to, Can't wait for Columbia :) rvm in DC people were talking about, Better man last night :)
    "no more crowbars to my head"
  • Options
    acutejamacutejam Posts: 1,433
    Ok, so I started with Tampa, man Jeff is all over that sound. Stone, check. Matt, check. Ed sounds great.

Sigh ... and again, one more year of boots with absolutely no McCready on 'em. I can't hear anything from him on Cord 'cept his solo? And that, just barely....

Freakin A!
    [sic] happens
  • Options
    vitodacatvitodacat Posts: 469
    MattyJoe wrote:
    It's because they aren't really that good to begin with (except W.M.A., love that one). I means, there is a reason why Pearl Jam never played them much before. And even songs that may seem great may not be suitable for a live setting (which may explain many of the other songs Pearl Jam doesn't play on a regular basis that you guys are always screaming for, like Hold On maybe).

Once people heard All Night live and realized that it actuall wasn't that exciting, they moved on.

blasphemy....Hold On would be fantastic live....I say we find out boys

*Official Marker in the Sand Fan Club Junkie*
    Member # 0003

wont let the light escape from me
    wont let the darkness swallow me
  • Options
    MattyJoeMattyJoe Posts: 1,424
    vitodacat wrote:
    blasphemy....Hold On would be fantastic live....I say we find out boys

I'm not saying it wouldn't, just giving an example.
    I pledge to you a government that will not only work well, but wisely, its ability to act tempered by prudence, and its willingness to do good, balanced by the knowledge that government is never more dangerous than when our desire to have it help us blinds us to its great power to harm us.
    -Reagan