Call your mommy... or call her mommy
    GoiMTvP.gif
  • PearlOfAGirlPearlOfAGirl Posts: 15,993
    Call your mommy... or call her mommy

:lol:

Wish you were here...

~RIP Dad
  • hedonisthedonist Posts: 24,524
    I say do NOT be anything other than yourself...within first-date reason, of course.

What's the point of duping someone into seeing you after the first go-around?

Reminds me of some TV show's teaser I saw over the weekend - "How to get him to put that ring on your finger!"

Ugh. Shit should happen naturally without shell-games and put-ons.

God bless true colors shown on either end.

(and thank FUCK I'm not in the dating realm anymore!)
  • jethrojam420jethrojam420 Posts: 1,075
    hedonist wrote:

Reminds me of some TV show's teaser I saw over the weekend - "How to get him to put that ring on your finger!"

Ugh. Shit should happen naturally without shell-games and put-ons.

God bless true colors shown on either end.

(and thank FUCK I'm not in the dating realm anymore!)

this is a real show? good lord, i guess I am just as thankful to not be dating either...
    8/29/00*5/2/03*7/2/03*7/3/03*7/11/03*9/28/04*5/24/06*6/28/08*5/15/10*5/17/10* 10/16/13*10/25/13* 4/28/16*4/28/16*8/5/16*8/7/16 EV 6/15/11 Brad 10/27/02
  • Empty GlassEmpty Glass Posts: 12,329
    giver her a cup a fart

after 12 years of marriage, it's sucks to see how the rules have changed. And not for the better.
    I've met Rob

DEGENERATE FUK

This place is dead

"THERE ARE NO CLIQUES, ONLY THOSE WHO DON'T JOIN THE FUN" - Empty circa 2015

"Kfsbho&$thncds" - F Me In the Brain - circa 2015
  • rick1zoo2rick1zoo2 Posts: 12,632
    giver her a cup a fart

after 12 years of marriage, it's sucks to see how the rules have changed. And not for the better.

I say let a big fart out on the first date, and if she sticks around she's a keeper. Get that awkward first fart out of the way.
  • RKCNDYRKCNDY Posts: 31,013
    Don't ask her for bus money home because you just spent all your money on the date.
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • Cinnamon GirlCinnamon Girl Posts: 1,854
    Don't spend the night in your car in the parking lot of restaurant of said date after the date...yes, this happened to me. He lived in his car. :?
    05-10-06, 08-05-07, 06-14-08 , 08-12-08(EV), 06-11-09(EV), 06-12-09(EV), 08-21-09, 05-10-10, 09-11-11, 09-12-11, 07-16-13, 07-19-13, 10-12-13, 10-21-13, 10-22-13,
  • Show 'em where you hid the bodies
  • STAYSEASTAYSEA Posts: 3,814
    rick1zoo2 wrote:
    I say let a big fart out on the first date, and if she sticks around she's a keeper. Get that awkward first fart out of the way.
    Getting the farts out of the way is a plus. It really clears the air. I think it's a must. Wh :lol: en in doubt blame a :? frog.
  • DissidentmanDissidentman Posts: 15,378
    Yell at the top of your lungs in the bar "I love booze!" after your 8th jager bomb.
  • CAVSTARR313CAVSTARR313 Posts: 8,756
    Puke in the date's car after you ate the Taco Bell that you insisted they stop for after you ate just a small salad and 7 captain and diets at dinner.. and cried at one point during the meal because of father issues..
    None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe that they are free.
    Abrn Hlls '98 - Clarkston 2 '03 - Grd Rpds '06 - Abrn Hlls '06 - Clvd '10 - PJ20 - Berlin 1+2 '12 - Wrigley '13 - Pitt '13- buff '13- Philly 1+2 '13 - Seattle '13
  • DissidentmanDissidentman Posts: 15,378
    Caveeze wrote:
    Puke in the date's car after you ate the Taco Bell that you insisted they stop for after you ate just a small salad and 7 captain and diets at dinner.. and cried at one point during the meal because of father issues..

Stripper?
  • CAVSTARR313CAVSTARR313 Posts: 8,756
    Caveeze wrote:

Stripper?
    At one point, yes.. :lol: at the time, Payless Shoe employee
    None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe that they are free.
    Abrn Hlls '98 - Clarkston 2 '03 - Grd Rpds '06 - Abrn Hlls '06 - Clvd '10 - PJ20 - Berlin 1+2 '12 - Wrigley '13 - Pitt '13- buff '13- Philly 1+2 '13 - Seattle '13
    Bring your friends without telling your date.
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • chadwickchadwick Posts: 21,157
    i have a question

what is dating? sounds dumb as shit to me

trying to impress one another, dinner, dressing up all nice, being false, not burping & not farting, eating like a caveman aint happenin... which is how i eat on a good day... shirt is dripping w/ food & used as a rag, no sex, no sex, no touching of her wonderful frickin ass, now i gotta detail my car... wax the fucker & vaccum the bastard out, just a shit load of rules & regulations... frig that

making out & full on sex should be within hours of meeting or go seperate ways because their's a lack of attractiveness or what have you.

a 1st date, what the fuck is that?
    answer... the first date is the first night you get to use 3 condoms with this certain gal or the first night you never see each other again
    for poetry through the ceiling. ISBN: 1 4241 8840 7

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    the sun stands I will fight
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
  • EnkiduEnkidu Posts: 2,996
    RKCNDY wrote:

Oh my God, that was my first date with my husband. We worked at the same place, he asked me out. Later some friends at work asked me to hang out with them and I said I was busy and they said, "Well, John's going with us." I was pissed off. So a group of us went to dinner, then after dinner John and I went to a bar and I told him I thought that was lame - asking me out for a date and then bringing people along. He apologized.

At the end of the date I said (first and only time I did this), "So, am I going to see you again?" And he said probably not because he was busy working full time and going to law school. And I drove home and thought, "What an asshole." Then he called a day later and asked me out again.

Together 20+ years.

(If he'd farted on the first date, forget it. Deal breaker.)
    i suppose a guy or gal could get up and pass gas in another room

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
    Enkidu wrote:
    RKCNDY wrote:

Oh my God, that was my first date with my husband. We worked at the same place, he asked me out. Later some friends at work asked me to hang out with them and I said I was busy and they said, "Well, John's going with us." I was pissed off. So a group of us went to dinner, then after dinner John and I went to a bar and I told him I thought that was lame - asking me out for a date and then bringing people along. He apologized.

At the end of the date I said (first and only time I did this), "So, am I going to see you again?" And he said probably not because he was busy working full time and going to law school. And I drove home and thought, "What an asshole." Then he called a day later and asked me out again.

Together 20+ years.

but do you both fart holding hands watching a movie or while cuddling?

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
  • rollingsrollings Posts: 7,124
    chadwick wrote:
    i have a question

what is dating? sounds dumb as shit to me

trying to impress one another, dinner, dressing up all nice, being false, not burping & not farting, eating like a caveman aint happenin... which is how i eat on a good day... shirt is dripping w/ food & used as a rag, no sex, no sex, no touching of her wonderful frickin ass, now i gotta detail my car... wax the fucker & vaccum the bastard out, just a shit load of rules & regulations... frig that

making out & full on sex should be within hours of meeting or go seperate ways because their's a lack of attractiveness or what have you.

a 1st date, what the fuck is that?
    answer... the first date is the first night you get to use 3 condoms with this certain gal or the first night you never see each other again

NO!, no

You have to at least go out to the liquor store or something FIRST. ..... :?
    Enkidu wrote:
    RKCNDY wrote:

Together 20+ years.

GAWD! I went out with guys that didn't bother to tell me they were bringing their friend, so when I met the guy at the restaurant, the two of them would sit there and do their stupid 'guy things' and laugh. :roll:

When the waitress would come to take our order I said, "Separate checks, I'll pay for my own food" :|

then the guy would wonder why I wouldn't go out with them again..."but I go everywhere with my buddy!"

- Christopher McCandless
    never in 49.2 trillion years ever heard of bringing one's pal on a 1st bone fest get together. 92.151327% of all guys under 67 are ignorant

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
    hard lickher

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
  • rick1zoo2rick1zoo2 Posts: 12,632
    projectile vomiting
  • JonnyPistachioJonnyPistachio Posts: 10,217
    rick1zoo2 wrote:
    projectile vomiting

But non-projectile is A-Ok? :P
    Pick up my debut novel here on amazon: Jonny Bails Floatin (in paperback) (also available on Kindle for $2.99)
    rick1zoo2 wrote:
    projectile vomiting

But non-projectile is A-Ok? :P
    all over yourself & all over her as well, yes... a must. this way she gets to know your vomit early instead of waiting until you have the flu

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
    price of dorkness should probably maybe make an appearance in this thread & give us a lesson. paging POD, paging POD

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
  • mickeyratmickeyrat Posts: 37,798
    blow your nose into your hand(s) and then wipe it under your armpit.
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • ldent42ldent42 Posts: 7,859
    mickeyrat wrote:
    :wtf: :eh: :sick:

After reading this thread I'm thinking that PJ Dating Service thread should probably get locked before someone ends up hurt.
    NYC 06/24/08-Auckland 11/27/09-Chch 11/29/09-Newark 05/18/10-Atlanta 09/22/12-Chicago 07/19/13-Brooklyn 10/18/13 & 10/19/13-Hartford 10/25/13-Baltimore 10/27/13-Auckland 1/17/14-GC 1/19/14-Melbourne 1/24/14-Sydney 1/26/14-Amsterdam 6/16/14 & 6/17/14-Milan 6/20/14-Berlin 6/26/14-Leeds 7/8/14-Milton Keynes 7/11/14-St. Louis 10/3/14-NYC 9/26/15
    LIVEFOOTSTEPS.ORG/USER/?USR=435
  • JonnyPistachioJonnyPistachio Posts: 10,217
    mickeyrat wrote:

:lol::lol::lol:

One should wear a long sleeve shirt for wiping their nose, duh.
    Pick up my debut novel here on amazon: Jonny Bails Floatin (in paperback) (also available on Kindle for $2.99)