Options

*fb photo contest* Thank you all for the support :)

Comments

• Options
    Paulina87Paulina87 Poland Posts: 3,300
    Voted and will do again tomorrow ;)
    Chorzów 2007 - Berlin 2009 - Berlin 2010 - Gdynia 2010 - Berlin 2012 - Berlin 2012 - Stockholm 2012 - EV Manchester 2012 - Milan 2014 - Trieste 2014 - Vienna 2014 - Berlin 2014 - Gdynia 2014 - Rio 2018 - Sao Paulo 2018
  • Options
    Leezestarr313Leezestarr313 Temple of the cat Posts: 14,346
    Paulina87 wrote:
    Voted and will do again tomorrow ;)

Thank you, sweetie :wave:
  • Options
    mikalinamikalina Posts: 7,206
    Well, the headline says it. I entered a photo contest on facebook to win tickets, a hotel room and a dinner for the PJ Seattle show :) Our picture is the one with the tickets and the rings titled "This is our kind of love" large_e32a078e9e3787c5fceda7da7bc42698.jpg.
    Here is the link:
    https://www.facebook.com/KeyArenaSeattle?sk=app_1397886180427509&app_data If you scroll down, you can see the pics ...

We seem to be leading at the moment, but if you like the picture, I would appreciate it if you voted for us :oops: :) Like for many others, it would be a dream to finally make the pilgrimage to Seattle and see the boys there. Your help is highly appreciated! Have a great week :wave:

That's a really nice photo - :thumbup: But, I'm not on facebook. Good luck to you both !!!
    ********************************************************************************************* image
  • Options
    mikalina wrote:
    Well, the headline says it. I entered a photo contest on facebook to win tickets, a hotel room and a dinner for the PJ Seattle show :) Our picture is the one with the tickets and the rings titled "This is our kind of love" large_e32a078e9e3787c5fceda7da7bc42698.jpg.
    Here is the link:
    https://www.facebook.com/KeyArenaSeattle?sk=app_1397886180427509&app_data If you scroll down, you can see the pics ...

We seem to be leading at the moment, but if you like the picture, I would appreciate it if you voted for us :oops: :) Like for many others, it would be a dream to finally make the pilgrimage to Seattle and see the boys there. Your help is highly appreciated! Have a great week :wave:

That's a really nice photo - :thumbup: But, I'm not on facebook. Good luck to you both !!!

Thank you, mikalina, bumping helps a little too :)
  • Options
    Well, well, and we just lost the lead. Sigh ... But there is still time. With the help of all you wonderful people we can make this!

I'm not doing fundraisers or anything, I would just really appreciate if you would vote for my photo :) Thank you all in advance!
  • Options
    RKCNDYRKCNDY Seattle, WA Posts: 31,013
    I'm already out...good luck to you!
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • Options
    RKCNDY wrote:

Did you cancel your entry? Do you have your ticket? And thank you!
  • Options
    RKCNDYRKCNDY Seattle, WA Posts: 31,013
    RKCNDY wrote:

Did you cancel your entry? Do you have your ticket? And thank you!

did not cancel, don't have a ticket...there is no way in hell I can catch up to any of the front runners!
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • Options
    cubBEE_girlcubBEE_girl Waiting for next year... Posts: 3,365
    Voted. :mrgreen:
    I lost a bet...
  • Options
    Voted. :mrgreen:

Thank you :mrgreen:
  • Options
    tremorstremors Posts: 8,051
    Nice photos! Good luck :thumbup:
    Cancel my subscription to the Ressurection
    Send my credentials to the house of detention

lettherecordsplay1x.gif?t=1377796878
  • Options
    Thank you mods for moving this to the Porch :thumbup: You are an awesome bunch!

Tremors, thanks too :wave:

right now it looks like we are in third position with 125 votes. The contest ends on Aug 2nd and everybody can vote once in 24 hours.
    You will have to allow the Key Arena fb site to access your general fb data, but you can deactivate this access after the thing is over (at least I will do that :shifty:).

I cannot do this alone, I need your help and support. I have never used fb for anything like that before, but let's see if we can make it happen :)

It would mean the world to Cav and me to see PJ in Seattle. Thank you all for your support!
  • Options
    jbarbianjbarbian Posts: 991
    I voted! (also shared on FB)

GOOD LUCK!!!!!
  • Options
    jbarbian wrote:
    I voted! (also shared on FB)

GOOD LUCK!!!!!

Thank you, pretty lady :wave:
  • Options
    That's quite a story Leeze :D - I'm really happy for you. I couldn't vote, but I am sending you some more good vibes from beyond the etherspace right now ;)

• Options
    tremors wrote:
    That's quite a story Leeze :D - I'm really happy for you. I couldn't vote, but I am sending you some more good vibes from beyond the etherspace right now ;)

:mrgreen: They are appreciated too!
    I have faith in this lovely community, we can move mountains!
  • Options
    dottlesdottles Posts: 9,136
    Awww go on peeps, vote for these guys.
    I have had the pleasure of meeting them both and the are truly lovely, and deserving of this prize.
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • Options
    tremors wrote:

:mrgreen: They are appreciated too!
    I have faith in this lovely community, we can move mountains!

If Leeze cannot make it to the mountain, then the mountain might come to Leezegraphics-pink-panther-929601.gif

• Options
    tremors wrote:

If Leeze cannot make it to the mountain, then the mountain might come to Leezegraphics-pink-panther-929601.gif

Yeah, send PJ down to the D :lol::D

(And I made it to the mountain last October ;) )
  • Options
    tremors wrote:

Yeah, send PJ down to the D :lol::D

(And I made it to the mountain last October ;) )

8-)

• Options
    ckravitzckravitz NJ Posts: 1,668
    Voted for you, good luck!

Btw, it was nice meeting you (outside at Sluggers on Thursday).
  • Options
    Mamasan23Mamasan23 Posts: 16,380
    They really are the most beautiful rings I've ever seen. You know you kids have my vote ;)
    WI '98,  WI '99 (EV),  WI '00,  Chgo '00,  MO '00,  Champaign '03,  Chgo '03,  WI '03,  IN '03,  MI '04,  Chgo '06:N1 & 2,  WI '06,  Chgo '07,  Chgo '08 (EV:N1),  Chgo '09:N1 & 2,  Chgo '11 (EV:N1),  WI '11:N1 & 2,  Philly '12,  Wrigley '13,  Pitt '13,  Buff '13, Detroit '14, MKE '14, Wrigley '16: N1 & N2, Seattle '18 N2, Wrigley '18: N1 & N2, Fenway '18 N1, STL '22, St Paul '23 N2, Chgo '23: N1 & N2
  • Options
    KathiKathi Posts: 1,828
    voting for my friend Fernando today, but you'll get my vote tomorrow. :) hope to see you at the show there!
  • Options
    julieferjuliefer New Westminster, BC Posts: 395
    Poncier wrote:
    The McCready stained glass is cool. Could be tough to beat.
    Good luck.
    I also do not do Facebook, so can't vote for you.

Thanks! That is mine and I am very proud of it, but it looks like it's not so tough to beat after all! I only posted about the contest in the "Poetry, Prose, Art and Music" forum. My bad.
  • Options
    ckravitz wrote:
    Voted for you, good luck!

Btw, it was nice meeting you (outside at Sluggers on Thursday).

:wave: It was awesome meeting you, thanks for the vote!

You can vote every 24 hours btw :mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen: Thank you all!
  • Options
    Kathi wrote:
    voting for my friend Fernando today, but you'll get my vote tomorrow. :) hope to see you at the show there!

Thanks, Kathi. We could talk in German hehehe ...
  • Options
    smanchac1smanchac1 Posts: 2,256
    Bump ;)
  • Options
    BLACK35BLACK35 Hanover, Ontario Posts: 22,555
    can't vote myself as I'm not on facebook, but i'll get my daughter to and see if some of her friends to vote as well :D
    2005 - London
    2009 - Toronto
    2010 - Buffalo
    2011 - Toronto 1&2
    2013 - London, Pittsburgh, Buffalo
    2014 - Cincinnati, St. Louis, Detroit
    2016 - Ft. Lauderdale, Miami, Ottawa, Toronto 1
    2018 - Fenway 1&2
    2022 - Hamilton, Toronto
    2023 - Chicago 1&2
  • Options
    CAVSTARR313CAVSTARR313 Posts: 8,756
    BLACK35 wrote:
    can't vote myself as I'm not on facebook, but i'll get my daughter to and see if some of her friends to vote as well :D
    You are the best!!

I dont facebook, so I cant even vote for us!! :lol:
    None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe that they are free.
    Abrn Hlls '98 - Clarkston 2 '03 - Grd Rpds '06 - Abrn Hlls '06 - Clvd '10 - PJ20 - Berlin 1+2 '12 - Wrigley '13 - Pitt '13- buff '13- Philly 1+2 '13 - Seattle '13
  • Options
    hgpjam11hgpjam11 Posts: 1,328
    Bumpy!
    I win.