Options

Ron English x Pearl Jam ON SALE NOW!!!

13»

Comments

• Options
    demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,934
    If you are still looking for the Falla Sheep Box Set ($120) .. https://shop.cluttermagazine.com/art-to ... -full-case . Single boxes ($10) .. https://shop.cluttermagazine.com/art-to ... -blind-box ..
  • Options
    I was looking at my falla sheep box today. Does anyone know what the numbers represent 11/50, 7/100, 1/20, and the blank one 1/50. I'm totally confused but sounds like the 1/20 one is the rarest, I have no idea
  • Options
    Dark Star wrote:
    I was looking at my falla sheep box today. Does anyone know what the numbers represent 11/50, 7/100, 1/20, and the blank one 1/50. I'm totally confused but sounds like the 1/20 one is the rarest, I have no idea

It represents the odds of getting that colour.

11/50 means that 11 out of every 50 boxes have that colour, 7/100 means 7 out of every 100 boxes have that colour, and so on.

The all black is the rarest with only 1 in every 50 boxes having it.
  • Options
    Thanks man!
  • Options
    Back in stock! 2013 PEARL JAM X RON ENGLISH FALLA SHEEP http://pearljam.com/goods/product_info.php?cPath=10&products_id=2131
  • Options
    buck502000buck502000 Birthplace of GIBSON guitar Posts: 8,951
    I thought these things were limited release?
  • Options
    Probably left overs from their '13 tour.

Are they selling these at the BDO show's this month?
  • Options
    elwayvedderelwayvedder South Jersey Posts: 9,051

I thought these things were limited release?

limited to how many they can make or how many us "sheep" (pun) will buy anything with PJ on it
  • Options
    a5pja5pj Hershey PA Posts: 3,861
    I never did get my hands on the all black chase variant (until I painted one of my extras all black :-bd )
    Wouldn't it be funny if the world ended in 2010, with lots of fire?

• Options
    WobbieWobbie Posts: 29,501
    I would buy nothing from the hack responsible for one of the worst PJ posters EVER!! X(
    If I had known then what I know now...

Vegas 93, Vegas 98, Vegas 00 (10 year show), Vegas 03, Vegas 06
    VIC 07
    EV LA1 08
    Seattle1 09, Seattle2 09, Salt Lake 09, LA4 09
    Columbus 10
    EV LA 11
    Vancouver 11
    Missoula 12
    Portland 13, Spokane 13
    St. Paul 14, Denver 14
    Philly I & II, 16
    Denver 22
  • Options
    RD101189RD101189 A distant time, a distant space Posts: 454
    Had to buy a couple more. May leave one sealed for some future vinyl trade.
    09/08/1992 - Phoenix, AZ
    07/08/1998 - Phoenix, AZ
    10/21/2000 - Phoenix, AZ
    11/19/2013 - Phoenix, AZ
    10/22/2014 - Denver, CO
    05/09/2022 - Phoenix, AZ
    09/22/2022 - Denver, CO
  • Options
    a5pj said:

I never did get my hands on the all black chase variant (until I painted one of my extras all black :-bd )

hahaha!! I don't own a black variant either. I might try and color it in with permanent marker or just spray paint it black.

• Options
    Are they finally selling the black ones? :(|)
    IT'S EVOLUTION BABY!!!!!
  • Options
    3:-O
    IT'S EVOLUTION BABY!!!!!
  • Options
    a5pja5pj Hershey PA Posts: 3,861
    demetrios said:

a5pj said:

hahaha!! I don't own a black variant either. I might try and color it in with permanent marker or just spray paint it black.

$3 black semi-gloss paint sample from Lowes, $1 cheap paint brush. BAM! Black chase variant! haha
    Wouldn't it be funny if the world ended in 2010, with lots of fire?

• Options
    demetrios said:

a5pj said:

Last one I need as well....hobby shop, here I come! :-bd
  • Options
    2013 PEARL JAM X RON ENGLISH FALLA SHEEP CASE http://pearljam.com/goods/product_info.php?cPath=10&products_id=2146

• Options
    EnterThanmanEnterThanman London, ON Posts: 1,057

demetrios said:

a5pj said:

Not that you probably care, but just for the record, it won't be exactly the same. There's no logos on the shoulders of the black variant. Like I said, not that you probably care

:-@
    The member formerly known as Scratched Vinyl
  • Options

demetrios said:

a5pj said:

Not that you probably care, but just for the record, it won't be exactly the same. There's no logos on the shoulders of the black variant. Like I said, not that you probably care

:-@
    Yeah, I figured as much \m/

Just a joke...I'm gonna need the real thing!
  • Options
    static111 said:

Am I missing something? What is this supposed to represent? Is the only political statement the no nra badge on the stock of the guitar gun?

Went over my head as well...
    when he's happy he looks insane

Gorge 2005
  • Options
    hsohihsohi Posts: 1,033
    PJ can associate their name to anything and it becomes the must have item...and yes I did grab a box
    London Ontario 2013, Buffalo New York 2013, Lincoln Nebraska 2014, Quebec City 2016