Batman/Superman Teaming Up in 2015 Movie

13»

Comments

• pjsteelerfanpjsteelerfan Posts: 9,895
    I'd like to Cranston as Luther. I hope they don't go with the Joker though. I hope that Affleck helps with directing and the story even. Or they bring in someone else to clean up the screenplay Goyer writes.

And I hope they figure out a way to explain an old retired Batman and other aspects of this shared universe left out of the original.
    ...got a mind full of questions and a teacher in my soul...
  • PorchsitterPorchsitter Posts: 1,069
    Or they bring in someone else to clean up the screenplay Goyer writes.

This. Goyer HAS to be supervised, and I hope Snyder has absolutely nothing to do with the script.
    We are the facilitators of our own creative evolution.--Bill Hicks
  • The JugglerThe Juggler Posts: 48,466
    so wonder woman is in this one now and gal gadot is playing her. i did not know who this woman was until yesterday.

i think someone like gina carano would have been a better choice. she was rumored to be in the mix.why not go for more of an amazonian type of look? it is wonder woman after all. gadot is pretty frail.

this movie is gonna stink.
    www.myspace.com
  • Dr. DelightDr. Delight Posts: 11,210
    Why the hell is Wonder Woman even in it? Give her a solo movie.
    And so you see, I have come to doubt
    All that I once held as true
    I stand alone without beliefs
    The only truth I know is you.
  • Jason PJason P Posts: 19,138
    Jessie Eisenberg has been cast as Lex Luther ... are we sure that the casting agent didn't screw up when the director said, "Get me Heisenberg!"
  • CROJAM95CROJAM95 Posts: 9,774
    Jason P said:

Jessie Eisenberg has been cast as Lex Luther ... are we sure that the casting agent didn't screw up when the director said, "Get me Heisenberg!"

If true, pretty terrible imo

Joquin woulda been good

didnt they push this back to 2015?
    www.myspace.com
  • Jason P said:

:))
    Pick up my debut novel here on amazon: Jonny Bails Floatin (in paperback) (also available on Kindle for $2.99)

didnt they push this back to 2015?

Yes...... And Jeremy Irons is Alfred, wtf

Great actor, just can't see him as Alfred

• JV130312JV130312 Posts: 2,457
    All you need to do to defeat SUperman is break out the Kryptonite. DOne. And SUperman is too stupid not to run. Anytime he sees a lead box, the guy oughta fly away...but he sticks around and is defeated. lol...weak sauce.
    I Know All The Rules But The Rules Do Not Know Me.
    JV130312 said:

All you need to do to defeat SUperman is break out the Kryptonite. DOne. And SUperman is too stupid not to run. Anytime he sees a lead box, the guy oughta fly away...but he sticks around and is defeated. lol...weak sauce.

I heard Howard Stern say the same thing a few weeks back

He thinks Batman would kick his ass, Robin not so much

• JV130312JV130312 Posts: 2,457
    That's probably where I got the comment from...lol.
    I Know All The Rules But The Rules Do Not Know Me.
  • jervin007jervin007 Posts: 3,182
    I really want this movie to be great. Despite mediocre reviews, I did like Man of Steel. I just worry there is too much going on in this movie with too many characters in a probably 2 1/2 hour movie. Did they learn nothing from watch marvel develop Avengers?

Bryan Cranston would have been a PERFECT Luther. Jesse Eisenberg is a very good actor, but I can't picture him as Lex Luther. He is actually a tough character in the comic books, but Eisenberg looks like a little pussy.
    PJ:
    2003 Mansfield: July 2
    2004 Boston: Sept 28 & 29
    2005 Montreal: Sept 15
    2006 Boston: May 24 & 25
    2008 Hartford: June 27, Mansfield: June 28,
    2010 Boston: May 17
    2013 Worcester: Oct 15, Hartford: Oct 25,
    2016 Hampton: April 18, Raleigh: April 20 (cancelled), Columbia: April 21. Quebec: May 5. Boston (Fenway): August 7

EV Solo: Boston 8/2/08, Boston 6/16/11
    So this comes out in a few weeks?

Not nearly as excited for this as I was for any of the Nolan movies....however the last trailer they released really caught my attention.
    www.myspace.com
  • JK_LivinJK_Livin Posts: 7,365
    Is there some type of website that would explain to me why these 2 are fighting each other?
    Alright, alright, alright!
    Tom O.
    "I never had any friends later on like the ones I had when I was twelve. Jesus, does anyone?"
    -The Writer
    JK_Livin said:

Is there some type of website that would explain to me why these 2 are fighting each other?

Superman found out that Batman is Ben Affleck.
    Einhorn is Finkle! Finkle is Einhorn!

• JK_LivinJK_Livin Posts: 7,365
    Jason P said:

JK_Livin said:

Superman found out that Batman is Ben Affleck.
    I completely understand now.
    Alright, alright, alright!
    Tom O.
    "I never had any friends later on like the ones I had when I was twelve. Jesus, does anyone?"
    -The Writer
  • PoncierPoncier Posts: 16,657
    JK_Livin said:

I think Lex Luthor somehow goads them into it from the previews. Batman not trusting the "alien" and Superman not trusting the "vigilante" or something.

Looking forward to it, been a long time coming, hope they don't F it up.

This weekend we rock Portland
  • RideRickRideRick Posts: 703
    Jason P said:

Einhorn is Finkle! Finkle is Einhorn!

Mwoahaha, that one made me laugh really hard...

Einhorn.. hahahahaha
    | Pinkpop 1992 *BEST EVER | Rotterdam 1993 | Amsterdam 1996 | Pinkpop 2000 | Arnhem 2006 | Nijmegen 2007 | Rotterdam 2009 | Nijmegen 2010 | Amsterdam I + II 2012 ** | Amsterdam Eddie Vedder Solo 2012 First European Concert *EPIC*| Amsterdam I + II 2014 | Amsterdam Eddie Vedder Solo 2016 night I  | Amsterdam I + II 2018 | Amsterdam I -> Canceled  +  II 2022 *EPIC
    Well........that wasn't as bad as I thought it would be. Based on the reviews I was expecting the worst movie ever made. It wasn't very good and it was tough to follow at times but entertaining none the less.
    www.myspace.com