Options

[Now Hiring] 81's assistant - apply within

Comments

• Options
    RKCNDYRKCNDY Seattle, WA Posts: 31,013
    RKCNDY wrote:
    81 wrote:

more research is needed. she could have been 18. limit is 14 or more, less than 19 as of feb

for the blond, who was the regular miss arkanasas....she is 18 but under 27

are you doing the whole ½ your age + 7 ?
    30? Damn... Might as well stay with the Mrs.

whoa...Mrs. BD is 31?!?!?!? :shock: :o
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • Options
    Black DiamondBlack Diamond Posts: 25,107
    RKCNDY wrote:
    That's what she tells me :think:
    :lol::lol: No... but I am apparently to old for both Ms. Arkansas...
    GoiMTvP.gif
  • Options
    RKCNDY wrote:
    That's what she tells me :think:
    :lol::lol: No... but I am apparently to old for both Ms. Arkansas...

:think:

Mrs BD is awesome-er...she gave you 3 amazing kids!
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • Options
    Black DiamondBlack Diamond Posts: 25,107
    RKCNDY wrote:

Mrs BD is awesome-er...she gave you 3 amazing kids!
    I bow at the altar of mrs BD... all day and night...
    GoiMTvP.gif
  • Options
    LosientoLosiento Posts: 282
    RKCNDY wrote:
    Poncier wrote:
    Others have still been able to post post-expiration, perhaps you can do the same for many next Tuesdays to come.

I have a feeling Kat/Sea are watching this thread and squealing with delight as they plot their plan against 81...

"shall we end his posting privileges early? Say, at a random time?"
    "ooohhh! yes! right in the middle of when he is posting...'You must be a paying member to post to the forum'"
    ***laughter***
    "Which is his favorite thread....let's do it when he's posting in there!"
    ***more squeals of laughter***
    Tim B walks in "What are you laughing about? Get back to work!"
    I thought the same myself, as it was getting a bit racy with my sarcasm. I actually thought it was deleted. I will stick to my Customer Service Supervisor position. Why just pole dance for one when you can entertain many?
  • Options
    8181 Needing a ride to Forest Hills and a ounce of weed. Please inquire within. Thanks. Or not. Posts: 58,276
    Losiento wrote:
    Why just pole dance for one when you can entertain many?

this saddens me :(
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    eeriepadaveeeriepadave West Chester, PA Posts: 40,965
    i think one of the requirements should be that the person hired has to wear a pencil skirt.
    bf959b1f-9b77-457c-baf8-038776f33339_zps8a6a389d.jpg?t=1365722973
    8/28/98- Camden, NJ
    10/31/09- Philly
    5/21/10- NYC
    9/2/12- Philly, PA
    7/19/13- Wrigley
    10/19/13- Brooklyn, NY
    10/21/13- Philly, PA
    10/22/13- Philly, PA
    10/27/13- Baltimore, MD
    Tres Mts.- 3/23/11- Philly
    Eddie Vedder- 6/25/11- Philly
  • Options
    8181 Needing a ride to Forest Hills and a ounce of weed. Please inquire within. Thanks. Or not. Posts: 58,276
    i think one of the requirements should be that the person hired has to wear a pencil skirt.

hmmmmm

:think: this man is smart
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    81 wrote:

hmmmmm

I thought you liked filled out fuzzy sweaters... :(

- Christopher McCandless
  • Options
    RKCNDY wrote:
    81 wrote:

hmmmmm

I thought you liked filled out fuzzy sweaters... :(

go on
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    unlost dogsunlost dogs Greater Boston Posts: 12,553
    1. Are you currently offering 5 weeks of vacation, a 20% bonus and stock options?

2. I'll believe you're going when I see it. Or, when I don't see it.

(See what I did there?)
    15 years of sharks 06/30/08 (MA), 05/17/10 (Boston), 09/03/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/04/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/30/12 (Missoula), 07/19/13 (Wrigley), 10/15/13 (Worcester), 10/16/13 (Worcester), 10/25/13 (Hartford), 12/4/13 (Vancouver), 12/6/13 (Seattle), 6/26/14 (Berlin), 6/28/14 (Stockholm), 10/16/14 (Detroit)
  • Options
    81 wrote:
    Losiento wrote:

Customer Satisfaction is 100% guaranteed!
    I had to laugh. I had a vision on of myself pole dancing the counter with a Ticonderoga skirt and two gift cards as pasties as a props to "Hey Big Spender." Why is this turning into an episode of "That 70's Show?"
  • Options
    Losiento wrote:
    81 wrote:
    Losiento wrote:

Customer Satisfaction is 100% guaranteed!
    I had to laugh. I had a vision on of myself pole dancing the counter with a Ticonderoga skirt and two gift cards as pasties as a props to "Hey Big Spender." Why is this turning into an episode of "That 70's Show?"

what sort of skrit :?:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    1. Are you currently offering 5 weeks of vacation, a 20% bonus and stock options?

(See what I did there?)

22 days of vacation.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    unlost dogsunlost dogs Greater Boston Posts: 12,553
    81 wrote:

(See what I did there?)

22 days of vacation.

Geez, are you still here?!?
    15 years of sharks 06/30/08 (MA), 05/17/10 (Boston), 09/03/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/04/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/30/12 (Missoula), 07/19/13 (Wrigley), 10/15/13 (Worcester), 10/16/13 (Worcester), 10/25/13 (Hartford), 12/4/13 (Vancouver), 12/6/13 (Seattle), 6/26/14 (Berlin), 6/28/14 (Stockholm), 10/16/14 (Detroit)
  • Options
    81 wrote:

(See what I did there?)

22 days of vacation.

Geez, are you still here?!?

it's not tuesday
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    81 wrote:

A pencil skirt. Just happens to be the brand name of a pencil known my most #2 pencil aficionados. I assume you are definitely not looking for an intelligent female life form for the position unless its doggie style. :lol:
  • Options
    Losiento wrote:
    81 wrote:

A pencil skirt. Just happens to be the brand name of a pencil known my most #2 pencil aficionados. I assume you are definitely not looking for an intelligent female life form for the position unless its doggie style. :lol:

i don't know you....but i like your style .....you are going to go far on here. :thumbup:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    Losiento wrote:
    81 wrote:

I remember my cousin bought me a shitload of those pencils for christmas...people kept stealing them from me :x They are really nice pencils. <
    that's the art nerd in me talking

- Christopher McCandless
  • Options
    Actually, was thinking sideways instead of the other position but didn't know the "proper" name for it. I was worried the pocket protector shined through my joke.
  • Options
    WobbieWobbie Posts: 29,516
    Losiento wrote:
    Actually, was thinking sideways instead of the other position but didn't know the "proper" name for it. I was worried the pocket protector shined through my joke.

for those who don't know, "losiento" means "i'm sorry" in spanish. I had the bottom of a six-pack drop out in a store in mexico and I was "losiento mucho" to anyone who would listen.
    If I had known then what I know now...

Vegas 93, Vegas 98, Vegas 00 (10 year show), Vegas 03, Vegas 06
    VIC 07
    EV LA1 08
    Seattle1 09, Seattle2 09, Salt Lake 09, LA4 09
    Columbus 10
    EV LA 11
    Vancouver 11
    Missoula 12
    Portland 13, Spokane 13
    St. Paul 14, Denver 14
    Philly I & II, 16
    Denver 22
  • Options
    imalive wrote:
    Losiento wrote:

for those who don't know, "losiento" means "i'm sorry" in spanish. I had the bottom of a six-pack drop out in a store in mexico and I was "losiento mucho" to anyone who would listen.

are you saying Losiento gives sorry pole dances?

- Christopher McCandless
  • Options
    RKCNDY wrote:
    imalive wrote:
    Losiento wrote:

are you saying Losiento gives sorry pole dances?

I'm not sure what I'm saying.

VIC 07
    EV LA1 08
    Columbus 10
    EV LA 11
    Vancouver 11
    Missoula 12
    Portland 13, Spokane 13
    St. Paul 14, Denver 14
    Philly I & II, 16
    Denver 22
  • Options
    oh, and if we're gonna be all technical...is Losiento a dude since if it were a girl, wouldn't it be 'la sienta' or 'lo sienta' or is that even a possessive word?

- Christopher McCandless
  • Options
    ldent42ldent42 NYC Posts: 7,859
    does this job come with health insurance?
    NYC 06/24/08-Auckland 11/27/09-Chch 11/29/09-Newark 05/18/10-Atlanta 09/22/12-Chicago 07/19/13-Brooklyn 10/18/13 & 10/19/13-Hartford 10/25/13-Baltimore 10/27/13-Auckland 1/17/14-GC 1/19/14-Melbourne 1/24/14-Sydney 1/26/14-Amsterdam 6/16/14 & 6/17/14-Milan 6/20/14-Berlin 6/26/14-Leeds 7/8/14-Milton Keynes 7/11/14-St. Louis 10/3/14-NYC 9/26/15
    LIVEFOOTSTEPS.ORG/USER/?USR=435
  • Options
    RKCNDY wrote:
    oh, and if we're gonna be all technical...is Losiento a dude since if it were a girl, wouldn't it be 'la sienta' or 'lo sienta' or is that even a possessive word?

I don't think it's gender specific. Lo and la refer to nouns.....siento is a ......I don't know what the fuck it is but it's not a noun :lol: .

"Perdon, in usage, is more like excuse me.

When you need to cross in front of someone shopping at the grocery store, you say Perdon.

If in the process, you knock over their cart, you say lo siento."

there ya go.

VIC 07
    EV LA1 08
    Columbus 10
    EV LA 11
    Vancouver 11
    Missoula 12
    Portland 13, Spokane 13
    St. Paul 14, Denver 14
    Philly I & II, 16
    Denver 22
  • Options
    HeisenbergHeisenberg Los Pollos Hermanos Posts: 4,957
    This is bullshit! The smoking baby is leaving? Who the hell am I going to make fun of about the Bears? (BTW...I hadn't been up close and personal to Soldier Field until this weekend...the "spaceship" is perhaps the dumbest rennovation I've ever seen on a stadium...ever!) You better PM me your email address dick. ;)

Besides...I always thought DS was your "assistant"?
  • Options
    Heisenberg wrote:
    This is bullshit! The smoking baby is leaving? Who the hell am I going to make fun of about the Bears? (BTW...I hadn't been up close and personal to Soldier Field until this weekend...the "spaceship" is perhaps the dumbest rennovation I've ever seen on a stadium...ever!) You better PM me your email address dick. ;)

Besides...I always thought DS was your "assistant"?

my email? who emails anymore. :lol:

you have my number...
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    ShimmyMommyShimmyMommy Posts: 7,505
    going to miss your posts... :(
    Lots of love, light and hugs to you all!
  • Options
    peacefrompaulpeacefrompaul Posts: 25,293
    yes?
This discussion has been closed.