• Options
    giventoflyinbuffalogiventoflyinbuffalo Buffalo NY Posts: 11
    I'll be there for the hometown show...GA..member 149xxx....cant wait
  • Options
    FitPearlFitPearl Posts: 744
    shep wrote:
    FitPearl wrote:
    shep wrote:
    Coming up from Houston for the show. Undecided if I'm going to fly into Toronto and grab my touring partner or straight into buffalo and have him meet me there.... i haven't been in toronto since the 2011 PJ shows, and would love an excuse to stop in.... however the cost of a flight to T.O is twice what it costs to get to buffalo even though it's next to nothing distance wise.... damn "international" travel...

either way, I've got GA's, so I won't be missing this one... see y'all in the pit! :D

10c # ?! ;)

344###. GA!!!!!

;)
    :mrgreen::mrgreen:
    "Pearl Jam are not just a band, they are a choice, and if you make that choice, you become one of the few lucky people on this planet to have your life enriched by the greatest gift that music ever gave" -- substitute

To 10c; "Your PJ tshirt should be tight enough to show you're a woman and loose enough to show you're a lady." - bionicamy

Pearl Jam is the Boxer. We're just happy to be the bag -- Aaron Cunningham,Fanviews '98
  • Options
    287xxx, reserved
    walk the bridges,.......before you burn them down
  • Options
    Question... is the First Niagara Center the same place as the HSBC arena? coming from ohio. any help would be great :)
  • Options
    BLACK35BLACK35 Hanover, Ontario Posts: 22,472
    Question... is the First Niagara Center the same place as the HSBC arena? coming from ohio. any help would be great :)

yep same place
    2005 - London
    2009 - Toronto
    2010 - Buffalo
    2011 - Toronto 1&2
    2013 - London, Pittsburgh, Buffalo
    2014 - Cincinnati, St. Louis, Detroit
    2016 - Ft. Lauderdale, Miami, Ottawa, Toronto 1
    2018 - Fenway 1&2
    2022 - Hamilton, Toronto
    2023 - Chicago 1&2
  • Options

same adress! ;)

http://www.rinktour.com/nhl/hsbc-arena-2/

http://goo.gl/maps/M44Qd
    "Pearl Jam are not just a band, they are a choice, and if you make that choice, you become one of the few lucky people on this planet to have your life enriched by the greatest gift that music ever gave" -- substitute

To 10c; "Your PJ tshirt should be tight enough to show you're a woman and loose enough to show you're a lady." - bionicamy

Pearl Jam is the Boxer. We're just happy to be the bag -- Aaron Cunningham,Fanviews '98
  • Options
    thanks for the help. now trying to book a room seems like a chore. Everything seems booked.
  • Options
    RR105426RR105426 Posts: 97
    Coming from Chicago

Reserved

402xxx
  • Options
    thanks for the help. now trying to book a room seems like a chore. Everything seems booked.

yes it is. :/ I'm still looking too.

• Options
    DURPDURP OhighO Posts: 2,180
    smarchee wrote:
    DURP wrote:
    smarchee wrote:

jesus christ, so you can gain our trust and then hack us to pieces?

No I throw my victims in acid barrels and bury them in the desert.

:lol::lol:

so we can have a good session beforehand though, right ;);)

Yeah it is.

You see out here at Camp Crystal Lake things are different. Gone are the days of killing slutty councilors. It wasn't the murders it was the press. So now we try to have fun with our campers we think of more inventive ways to ensure that each campers weekend will traumatize them for life.

While we don't condone murdering campers or councilors the occasional "townie" is allowed. This allows my bloodlust to be fulfilled while keeping the camp safe and secure from any other psychos. So please visit Crystal Lake cause it's a fun place.
    My butt itches!
  • Options
    ShortyShorty Ontario Posts: 1,160
    I saw in other threads that the GA for Wrigley werent allowed to start lining up till 3pm - is this correct? I also saw where 10c members organized line assistance - where you could leave the line for urgent requirements (bathroom - food - ect) - and not lose your place - what a great idea....

viewtopic.php?f=4&t=212801
    Your Disciples Are Riddled With Metaphors.

08/21/2009: Toronto, ON
    09/11/2011: Toronto, ON
    07/16/2013: London, ON
    10/12/2013: Buffalo, NY
    10/16/2014: Detroit, MI
    05/08/2016: Ottawa, ON
    05/10/2016: Toronto, ON
    05/12/2016: Toronto, ON
    08/20/2016: Chicago, IL
    08/22/2016: Chicago, IL
  • Options
    ShortyShorty Ontario Posts: 1,160
    I'll still buy from ya DURP - even in a back alley.....lol
    Your Disciples Are Riddled With Metaphors.

08/21/2009: Toronto, ON
    09/11/2011: Toronto, ON
    07/16/2013: London, ON
    10/12/2013: Buffalo, NY
    10/16/2014: Detroit, MI
    05/08/2016: Ottawa, ON
    05/10/2016: Toronto, ON
    05/12/2016: Toronto, ON
    08/20/2016: Chicago, IL
    08/22/2016: Chicago, IL
  • Options
    dougfloyddougfloyd Fishers, IN Posts: 2,544
    Same as Pittsburgh, my wife and I are planning on going but don't have tickets yet. 10club number is 452xxx.
    1998 - Noblesville
    2000 - Noblesville
    2010 - Noblesville
    2011 - EV solo St Louis, PJ20 Alpine Valley
    2012 - San Fran (Oracle)
    2013 - Wrigley, Pittsburgh, Buffalo
    2014 - Cincy, St Louis, Detroit
    2016 - Lexington, Wrigley
    2018 - Wrigley
    2022 - Nashville, St Louis
  • Options
    mrclean1_3mrclean1_3 Posts: 60
    Hotels are crazy booked...I guess the Bills are playing that weekend too.

Booked the Best Western Plus Galleria Inn & Suites, Cheektowaga...not ideal but should be a relatively easy cab ride to and fro.
    Pearl Jam
    May 10, 2006 - Toronto
    Aug 21, 2009 - Toronto
    Sept 11, 2011 - Toronto
    Sept 14, 2011 - Ottawa
    Oct 12, 2013 - Buffalo
    Oct 16, 2014 - Detroit
    May 8, 2016 - Ottawa
    May 10, 2016 - Toronto
    Eddie Vedder
    Aug 9, 2008 Montreal
  • Options
    smarcheesmarchee Windsor, Ontario Posts: 14,539
    DURP wrote:
    Yeah it is.

You see out here at Camp Crystal Lake things are different. Gone are the days of killing slutty councilors. It wasn't the murders it was the press. So now we try to have fun with our campers we think of more inventive ways to ensure that each campers weekend will traumatize them for life.

While we don't condone murdering campers or councilors the occasional "townie" is allowed. This allows my bloodlust to be fulfilled while keeping the camp safe and secure from any other psychos. So please visit Crystal Lake cause it's a fun place.

If I bring some dumb, gullable high school chicks from out of town, can you focus your bloodlust towards them and let me leace Camp Crystal Lake so I can live long enough to view Leg 2 of the Pearl Jam tour :D
    1998 ~ Barrie
    2003 ~ Toronto
    2005 ~ London, Toronto
    2006 ~ Toronto
    2008 ~ Hartford, Mansfied I,
    2009 ~ Toronto, Chicago I, Chicago II
    2010 ~ Cleveland, Buffalo
    2011 ~ Toronto I, Toronto II, Ottawa, Hamilton
    2013 - London, Pittsburgh, Buffalo
    2014 - Detroit
    2019 - Chicago X 2
  • Options
    vermont21vermont21 Posts: 99
    Anyone have any idea if/where the Pre Concert gathering should/will be?

Rolling in from the Green Mountain State on Friday.
  • Options
    100 Pacer100 Pacer Toronto, ON Posts: 8,525
    131,XXX

In with a pair Buffalo reserved; however, they might be traded for a pair of Buffalo GA.

Either way, looking forward to a great show!
    To quote the 10C from Newsletter #8: "Please understand we have a lot of members and it is very hard to please everybody. If you are one of those unhappy people...please call 1-900-IDN-TCAR."

"Me knowing the truth, I can not concur."

1996: Toronto - 1998: Chicago, Montreal, Barrie - 2000: Montreal, Toronto - 2002: Seattle X2 (Key Arena) - 2003: Cleveland, Buffalo, Toronto, Montreal, Seattle (Benaroya Hall) - 2004: Reading, Toledo, Grand Rapids - 2005: Kitchener, London, Hamilton, Montreal, Ottawa, Toronto, Quebec City - 2006: Toronto X2, Albany, Hartford, Grand Rapids, Cleveland - 2007: Chicago (Vic Theatre) - 2008: NYC X2, Hartford, Mansfield X2 - 2009: Toronto, Chicago X2, Seattle X2, Philadelphia X4 - 2010: Columbus, Noblesville, Cleveland, Buffalo, Hartford - 2011: Montreal, Toronto X2, Ottawa, Hamilton - 2012: Missoula - 2013: London, Chicago, Buffalo, Hartford - 2014: Detroit, Moline - 2015: NYC (Global Citizen Festival) - 2016: Greenville, Toronto X2, Chicago 1 - 2017: Brooklyn (RRHOF Induction) - 2018: Chicago 1, Boston 1 - 2022: Fresno, Ottawa, Hamilton, Toronto, NYC, Camden - 2023: St. Paul X2, Austin X2 - 2024: Vancouver X2, Portland, Sacramento, Noblesville, Philadelphia X2, Baltimore
  • Options
    toungbloodtoungblood Posts: 38
    vermont21 wrote:

I'm sure you'll find plenty of fans at the Pearl Street Brewery w/ 3 floors & craft brews & walking distance to the arena it's a sure bet.
  • Options
    smarchee wrote:
    DURP wrote:
    Yeah it is.

If I bring some dumb, gullable high school chicks from out of town, can you focus your bloodlust towards them and let me leace Camp Crystal Lake so I can live long enough to view Leg 2 of the Pearl Jam tour :D

As long as they are attractive and fall down at least once while running.
    My butt itches!
  • Options
    toungblood wrote:
    vermont21 wrote:

I'm sure you'll find plenty of fans at the Pearl Street Brewery w/ 3 floors & craft brews & walking distance to the arena it's a sure bet.

Make sure to hit Duffs in Amherst it's worth the trip as well. Maybe 10-15 min from downtown area.
    My butt itches!
  • Options
    JC231942JC231942 Posts: 29
    434XXX
  • Options
    JC231942JC231942 Posts: 29
    434XXX- Reserved
  • Options
    MdaleyMdaley Posts: 1
    495XXX Reserved
  • Options
    YieldToNothingYieldToNothing Posts: 3,667
    any spares around?
    i have a paper here that entitles me to fast track status
  • Options
    igotid_8igotid_8 Cleveland, Ohio Posts: 497
    Lost the lottery to this show - anyone have a spare? Pretty please?!
    2000 Columbus, Pittsburgh
    2003 Cleveland, Pittsburgh, Columbus
    2004 Toledo
    2005 Hamilton, Pittsburgh
    2006 Cleveland, Auburn Hills, Pittsburgh
    2009 Chicago
    2010 Cleveland
    2013 Wrigley, Pittsburgh, Buffalo
    2014 Detroit
    2016 Tampa, Wrigley 1, Wrigley 2
    2018 Wrigley 1, Wrigley 2
    2022 Hamilton
    2023 Chicago 1, Chicago 2, Austin 1, Austin 2
  • Options
    blueandwhiteblueandwhite Posts: 662
    321 XXX

GA.
  • Options
    vitalpj10vitalpj10 Posts: 142
    145XXX Reserved :D
    ...I thought the world, turns out the word thought me
  • Options
    justamjustam Posts: 21,394
    I just bought my plane ticket. I don't want to rush my summer away, but, I'm looking forward to October! :)
    &&&&&&&&&&&&&&
  • Options
    mcatakemcatake Posts: 102
    197xxx reserved
  • Options
    mookieblalockmookieblalock Posts: 3,178
    For those looking for a hotel, I just booked the Holiday Inn downtown (Delaware Ave) for $164 per night on the official site. The price had been $230 and just dropped.