Comments

• Options
    FitPearlFitPearl Posts: 744
    THERE!!!

there where? :P

GA? RS? 10c #?

Public? section/row?

:mrgreen:
    "Pearl Jam are not just a band, they are a choice, and if you make that choice, you become one of the few lucky people on this planet to have your life enriched by the greatest gift that music ever gave" -- substitute

To 10c; "Your PJ tshirt should be tight enough to show you're a woman and loose enough to show you're a lady." - bionicamy

Pearl Jam is the Boxer. We're just happy to be the bag -- Aaron Cunningham,Fanviews '98
  • Options
    Sorry got excited...RS...taking daughter and new husband!! Great way to start a proper marriage huh?
  • Options
    63schoefflin63schoefflin Posts: 2,581
    I'm in for public seats. Also hitting Buffalo and then back home. Later hitting Baltimore, Brooklyn and Philly.
    '08- Camden 1-2   '09- Chicago 2; Spectrum 1-4
    '10- MSG 1-2   '11- PJ20
    '12- MIA; DeLuna '13- Wrigley; Pitt; Brooklyn 1-2; Philly 1-2; Baltimore; Seattle
    '14- Denver   '16- Philly 1-2; MSG 2
    '17- Pilgrimage Music Fest (Eddie)
    '18- Fenway
  • Options
    YieldToNothingYieldToNothing Posts: 3,667
    if anyone's coming form new york and also going to buffalo we have room in the car (and spares to each gig)
    i have a paper here that entitles me to fast track status
  • Options
    AggAgg Posts: 462
    I'll be there!

I lucked out that it's on a Friday as my best friend goes to college there. I'll be staying overnight in her dorm room instead of having to pay for a hotel. :)
    2013: Wrigley Field, Pittsburgh, Brooklyn 1, Brooklyn 2, Philly 1, Philly 2, Baltimore
    2014: Cincinnati
    2015: Global Citizen Festival
    2016: Philly 1, Philly 2, MSG 1, MSG 2, Fenway 1, Fenway 2, Wrigley 1, Wrigley 2
    2017: Rock N Roll Hall of Fame Induction
    2018: Krakow, Chicago 1, Chicago 2, Boston 1, Boston 2
  • Options
    5365d404-4988-4869-8405-62464e9546b0_zps8fa11338.jpg

After yesterday's wins, I'm starting to think this logo is going to relevant come 10/11!!

Love this shirt, I'd be willing to buy one of them, and I hope your right about it being relevant come 10/11. 8-)

Anyway I'm already on the list, but I thought I would add that I am also attending Baltimore (res), Philly 1, and Philly 2 both Comcast tix.
    B Robinette
  • Options
    Sorry got excited...RS...taking daughter and new husband!! Great way to start a proper marriage huh?
    Reeaaalllyyyy great way! :D

Im just wondering how you get to secure three RS tix?! :o
    "Pearl Jam are not just a band, they are a choice, and if you make that choice, you become one of the few lucky people on this planet to have your life enriched by the greatest gift that music ever gave" -- substitute

To 10c; "Your PJ tshirt should be tight enough to show you're a woman and loose enough to show you're a lady." - bionicamy

Pearl Jam is the Boxer. We're just happy to be the bag -- Aaron Cunningham,Fanviews '98
  • Options
    Won two for hubby and I...other two from TM....and the great thing is my son in law will be at htending his first PJ concert!! He loves oasis....but see a life changing experience....as happens to all who...WITNESS!
  • Options
    ryph raphryph raph Posts: 887
    Buffalo N.Y. thru Ticketmaster, Charlottesville Va. RS thru 10 club. :mrgreen:
    10-26-91 Cleveland
    4-2-92
    7-29-92
    5-4-95 Hovercraft / Cleveland
    8-26-98
    4-25-03
    5-20-06
    8-21-08 E.V. Chicago
    10-31-09 Philadelphia
    5-09-10 Cleveland
    5-10-10 Buffalo
    6-26-11 E.V. Detroit
    10-11-13 Pittsburgh
    10-12-13 Buffalo
    10-29-13 Charlottesville
    4-18-16 Hampton
    8-22-16 Chicago

• Options
    BeeGirl86BeeGirl86 Pittsburgh Posts: 169
    Time Out....I WANT THAT PIRATES PJ SHIRT!!!!
    I miss you alreddie.
  • Options
    silver39silver39 Columbus, Ohio Posts: 1,346
    Won two for hubby and I...other two from TM....and the great thing is my son in law will be at htending his first PJ concert!! He loves oasis....but see a life changing experience....as happens to all who...WITNESS!

Lol I took my husband to Wrigley and it was his first show :-) He loved it was exhausting but now he is telling me he will go again wooo hooo!!
    "I'll ride the wave,Where it takes me, I'll hold the pain, Release me"
    "I'm not about to give thanks or appologize"
    "Caught a bolt of lighting, cursed the day he let it go"
  • Options
    BeerBaronBeerBaron Toronto-ish Posts: 4,089
    I will be there in Ten Club GA section. With my brother's Ten Club number (not sure what it is but I'd say somewhere in the high 300,000 area)
    1996: Toronto 1998: Barrie 2000: Saratoga Springs 2003: Buffalo, Toronto 2005: Kitchener, London, Hamilton, Montreal, Ottawa, Toronto 2006: Toronto x2, Cleveland, Detroit, Pittsburgh, Cincinnati, Gorge #1 2007: London, Dusseldorf, Vic, Lolla 2008: WPB, Tampa, DC, MSG x2, Hartford, Boston x2, Beacon 2009: Toronto, Chicago x2, Seattle x2, LA #3&4, San Diego, Philly x4 2010: Cleveland, Buffalo, Hartford 2011: Montreal, Toronto x2, Hamilton 2012: Missoula 2013: London, Wrigley, Pittsburgh, Buffalo, Hartford, Dallas, OKC
  • Options
    BeeGirl86 wrote:
    Time Out....I WANT THAT PIRATES PJ SHIRT!!!!

Haha I just designed it on a tshirt design site for the hell of it. I'm debating putting an order in if people are going to want it.

If that's the case ill fix the spacing and whatnot. I just did it quickly.
    Pittsburgh 2003/Pittsburgh 2006/Outside Lands 2009/Bridge School 2010/Pittsburgh 2013
  • Options
    jened10 wrote:
    Thank you for the edit to the OP, FitPearl! That's awesome of you to add our requests...thanks for your hard work. :D

my pleasure!! :mrgreen:

• Options
    Agg wrote:
    I'll be there!

I lucked out that it's on a Friday as my best friend goes to college there. I'll be staying overnight in her dorm room instead of having to pay for a hotel. :)

wanna share your section/row? :D

• Options
    if anyone's coming form new york and also going to buffalo we have room in the car (and spares to each gig)

so did you managed to find tickets?! I hope so!!!!

I got something like "i sorely need an extra for this one. anywhere in the building is cool by me." for you in the LOOKING FOR section (bith Pitts & Buffalo). ;)

• Options
    ryph raph wrote:
    Buffalo N.Y. thru Ticketmaster, Charlottesville Va. RS thru 10 club. :mrgreen:

and what about Pitt?! :mrgreen:

• Options
    OP officially up to date!

waiting for new posts!! :mrgreen:

• Options
    AggAgg Posts: 462
    FitPearl wrote:
    Agg wrote:
    I'll be there!

Section 218! I forget the row, I'll have to check. :D
    2013: Wrigley Field, Pittsburgh, Brooklyn 1, Brooklyn 2, Philly 1, Philly 2, Baltimore
    2014: Cincinnati
    2015: Global Citizen Festival
    2016: Philly 1, Philly 2, MSG 1, MSG 2, Fenway 1, Fenway 2, Wrigley 1, Wrigley 2
    2017: Rock N Roll Hall of Fame Induction
    2018: Krakow, Chicago 1, Chicago 2, Boston 1, Boston 2
  • Options
    ninjadaveninjadave Jtown PA Posts: 128
    we are in , my nephew scored GA for this show. his number is 204xxx. :D
    ~ ninjadave ~
    2003 - State College 05/03
    2006 - Cleveland 05/20 and Pittsburgh 06/23
    2008 - Washington DC 06/22
    2009 - Philly Spectrum 10/28, 10/30 and 10/31
    2010 - Columbus 05/06 and Cleveland 05/09
    2011 - Philly [EV] 06/25 and PJ20 09/03-04
    2013 - Pittsburgh 10/11, Buffalo 10/12, Philly 10/21-22 and Baltimore 10/27
    2014 - Detroit 10/16
    2016 - Philly 04/28-29 and Philly [TotD] 11/05
    2022 - Ottawa 09/03 and Camden 09/14
  • Options
    Agg wrote:
    FitPearl wrote:
    Agg wrote:
    I'll be there!

Section 218! I forget the row, I'll have to check. :D
    :thumbup:

• Options
    Beav7Beav7 Posts: 15
    edited August 2013
    Howdy, folks.
    224xxx - GA tix

I'd consider trading day of show for some spiffy side seats.. Like 114 or 122, first few rows.
    Post edited by Beav7 on
  • Options
    Beav7 wrote:
    Howdy, folks.
    224xxx - GA tix

I'd consider trading day of show for some spiffy side seats.

:thumbup:

• Options
    Beav7 wrote:
    Howdy, folks.
    224xxx - GA tix

I'd consider trading day of show for some spiffy side seats.. Like 114 or 122, first few rows.

I edited your info in the OP. ;)

good luck!

• Options
    gmarvingmarvin Seattle Posts: 15
    149xxx Reserved
  • Options
    351xxx Reserved seats. See you all there!!
    "Being undecided...it's dangerous. And I'll give you a perfect example: people with mullets, that's indecision."-EV

9/28/05-PNC
    5/30/06-DC
    6/23/06-Pittsburgh
  • Options
    kellanazziekellanazzie Posts: 1,484
    Public Tix for Pittsburgh~sec 219 row D :D
    + Buffalo 10c RS
    Haven't broken the news to my hubs yet on Pittsburgh ;)
    Coming in from Ontario
  • Options
    I'm already listed for 10C reserved seats for Pittsburgh, but I also got public tix for Buffalo! Going to be a great 2 days :D
  • Options
    Any hotel recommendations? I'm driving in from Chicago. I'm thinking about just booking something out by the airport because it is so much cheaper.
    Oct 00 - East Troy aka The Ice Bowl
    Apr 03 - Champaign
    Jun 03 - East Troy
    May 06 - Chicago
    Jun 06 - Summerfest 1 & 2
    Aug 09 - Chicago 1 & 2
    May 10 - Noblesville
    Sept 11 - PJ20 1 & 2
    July 13 - Wrigley
    Oct 13 - Pittsburgh
    Oct 14 - Moline & Milwaukee
    Aug 16 - Wrigley 1 & 2
  • Options
    kellanazziekellanazzie Posts: 1,484
    Any hotel recommendations? I'm driving in from Chicago. I'm thinking about just booking something out by the airport because it is so much cheaper.
    I just booked through Hotwire. Spent hours debating but took a chance & got the Wyndham for less than $130 all fees included except for parking which most charge extra for. Right downtown, one mile from Console & free to use the subway system.