Options

***Portland 11/29 ROLLCALL***

Comments

• Options
    mrerocmreroc Posts: 78
    Coming up from the desert for the NW leg and hopefully finding a new job. GA in Portland.
  • Options
    countonbothhandscountonbothhands OR Posts: 252
    I lost all 4 choices for Portland and Seattle. Looking to buy Portland GA tickets! Anybody interested in selling, let me know. Thank you to everyone and have fun to those of you that made it!
    "If hope can grow from dirt like me, it can be done."
  • Options
    I'm a TruckI'm a Truck Milwaukee Posts: 3,508
    choop wrote:
    GA for me.

Have a spare GA to trade for Seattle.
    Pm RKCNDY if you still have a spare for Seattle. I know she got shut out and it's her hometown.
  • Options
    imalive wrote:
    me and mrs. imalive :mrgreen:
    Oh shit you'll be there! :fp:

May have to trade my GA's for another show.
  • Options
    I'm in for reserved seats in my hometown (342xxx). For those who might be spending Thanksgiving in Portland and want a good Thanksgiving style dinner. This is your spot:

http://www.hubers.com/index.html
    Gorge
  • Options
    dana_bdana_b Posts: 141
    I'm in for reserved seats in my hometown (342xxx). For those who might be spending Thanksgiving in Portland and want a good Thanksgiving style dinner. This is your spot:

Thank you!! We may just go up (from Bay Area) on Thanksgiving.
  • Options
    If you finalize your decision at some point, I would certainly recommend reservations.
    Gorge
  • Options
    jfconnorjrjfconnorjr Posts: 518
    GA for me

I have an extra pair I can trade for Seatlle (GA Or Res).
    A buddy and I both got these and nothing else.
  • Options
    supersarasupersara Posts: 57
    Won reserved! :-D
  • Options
    CommonRuleCommonRule Posts: 63
    If anyone has an extra GA, I'd love to come down from Seattle for the show! Pls let me know!
    "If you hate somethin, don't you do it too!"

"Then I get to thinkin -- I don't wanna think; I wanna feel."
  • Options
    GA's won! #216XXX and I can't hardly wait!!!!
  • Options
    kc007kc007 USA Posts: 282
    I'm in Reserved. :D

Does anyone have a favorite hotel in the Portland area? I was looking for something on the nicer side. Any ideas?
  • Options
    South of SeattleSouth of Seattle West Seattle Posts: 10,708
    kc007 wrote:

Does anyone have a favorite hotel in the Portland area? I was looking for something on the nicer side. Any ideas?
    I like the Ace Hotel myself.
    NERDS!
  • Options
    monkeewrenchmonkeewrench Posts: 946
    kc007 wrote:

I booked a room (king) at the Crowne Plaza Portland-Downtown Conv Ctr for $99/night (AAA rate). Never stayed there before but it seems fairly close to the venue. I'm open to other/better suggestions if others are willing to share.

http://www.ihg.com/crowneplaza/hotels/u ... -MAINHOTEL
  • Options
    aNiMaLaNiMaL Posts: 7,118
    Did they rename Portland's Rose Garden the Rose Quarter?
  • Options
    LD_and happyLD_and happy Portland, OR Posts: 107
    kc007 wrote:

I like the Ace Hotel myself.

Before I moved to Portland I once stayed at The Benson downtown - it was pretty nice!
    However if you want a hotel in stumbling distance from the venue, look around the Convention Center
  • Options
    julieferjuliefer New Westminster, BC Posts: 385

Maybe we should make a big reservation for 10C Thanksgiving dinner! (If you'll accept a few Canadians too :) )
  • Options
    mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,385
    We'll be in GA :D:D:D:D:D
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • Options
    LD_and happyLD_and happy Portland, OR Posts: 107
    juliefer wrote:

Maybe we should make a big reservation for 10C Thanksgiving dinner! (If you'll accept a few Canadians too :) )

That sounds good - I'd be down with that!
  • Options
    boxorbagboxorbag Posts: 246
    If you finalize your decision at some point, I would certainly recommend reservations.

Just made my reservation. Place looks great
  • Options
    RockMamaRockMama Deep Creek Lake, MD Posts: 478
    I'm in for reserved 74XXX.
    107 total First-Summerfest, Milwaukee '95
    Most recent: 2018 Stadium shows: Seattle 2, Missoula, Fenway 1 and 2; 2022: Oakland 1 and 2
  • Options
    juliefer wrote:

You have to call and ask for Lisa. They don't do online reservations for Thanksgiving. My wife and I would change our time and go with a group if you can work it out. She did say its their busiest day of the year.
  • Options
    mfc2006 wrote:

Note to self... Don't stand behind Matt ;)
  • Options
    mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,385
    mfc2006 wrote:

:lol::lol:

not sure what you mean by that, but it made me laugh! :lol:

see you there!
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • Options
    juliefer wrote:

You have to call and ask for Lisa. They don't do online reservations for Thanksgiving. My wife and I would change our time and go with a group if you can work it out. She did say its their busiest day of the year.
  • Options
    mfc2006 wrote:
    mfc2006 wrote:

:lol::lol:

not sure what you mean by that, but it made me laugh! :lol:

see you there!

I thought you were like 6' 4" or something!
  • Options
    demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,933
    I'm be there!! :)

Reserved seats. 161xxx
  • Options

I love that place. Spanish Coffee!!!
    NERDS!
  • Options
    RKCNDYRKCNDY Seattle, WA Posts: 31,013
    edited July 2013
    kc007 wrote:

I booked a room (king) at the Crowne Plaza Portland-Downtown Conv Ctr for $99/night (AAA rate). Never stayed there before but it seems fairly close to the venue. I'm open to other/better suggestions if others are willing to share.

http://www.ihg.com/crowneplaza/hotels/u ... -MAINHOTEL

there is a hotel outside of Downtown (10 minutes) on the East side-by the airport. Country Inn and Suites, I stayed there last year. They have breakfast in the morning (waffles!), and a restaurant IN the hotel which had good food. Next to the Golf Club and a funny place called 'The Landing Strip' <
    no, it's not the airport either... ;)

I would also like to plug Salt and Straw Ice Creamery (prepare to wait in a long line), and The Whiskey Branch bar (they have really good drinks and duck fat fries)

I'm IN with Res.
    Post edited by RKCNDY on
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • Options
    aNiMaL wrote:
    Did they rename Portland's Rose Garden the Rose Quarter?
    The Rose Quarter is just the name for the area that includes the restaurants and the Memorial Coliseum. Key Arena = Rose Garden
    Seattle Center = Rose Quarter.
    NERDS!