Options

***Portland 11/29 ROLLCALL***

Comments

• Options
    TheGhostTheGhost Posts: 535
    Red Lukin wrote:
    Can anyone from Portland recommend some good neighborhoods to visit? I'm staying downtown but I'm sure there are nice places to venture out to to stroll, eat, shop, hang our etc. - places I can get to w/o a car.

I'm just not sure where to look.
    SE Hawthorne (go to Common Grounds for coffee)
    NE Alberta and Mississippi ave in NOPO
    Your light made us stars
  • Options
    DJ253147DJ253147 Posts: 651
    Seriously considering a last minute road trip for this show. Any extra 10c reserved pairs out there?
  • Options
    LD_and happyLD_and happy Portland, OR Posts: 107
    Red Lukin wrote:
    Can anyone from Portland recommend some good neighborhoods to visit? I'm staying downtown but I'm sure there are nice places to venture out to to stroll, eat, shop, hang our etc. - places I can get to w/o a car.

I'm just not sure where to look.

Yes, go to NE Alberta and Mississippi.
    The area around PSU downtown is good too.
    I live in SW and just love it here. Have fun and a great show - I can not wait!
  • Options
    mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,403
    So excited!!!
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • Options
    morellomorello Auckland, New Zealand Posts: 6,212
    mfc2006 wrote:
    So excited!!!
    +1 :)
    <hr>
    PJ - Auckland 2009; Alpine Valley1&2 2011; Man1, Am'dam1&2, Berlin1&2, Stockholm, Oslo & Copenhagen 2012; LA, Oakland, Portland, Spokane, Calgary, Vancouver, Seattle 2013; Auckland 2014
    EV - Canberra, Newcastle & Sydney 1&2 2011
  • Options
    mfc2006 wrote:
    So excited!!!

It'll be swell
  • Options
    TJ25487TJ25487 Posts: 1,470
    Flying up from Vegas to rock the house!
  • Options
    I too am flying up from Vegas to rock the fuckin house. I'm searching for one or two GA for this Portland show for friends and family to be all together. Would be willing to buy you some merch and/or a brew in thanks.
    1/95 DC 7/95 Chicago Tor Tol Cha 96 AlpV I II Chi St L KC 98 BSB I II 99 Phx Vegas Fresno SBern 00 BSB I II 01 (met ed) Vegas Phx Fargo St. Paul Chicago Alpine V Indy Col Virg Phi I II MSG I II (got on DVD!) 03 Calg 05 Clev Vegas LA I II SBar 06 Lon Dus Cop Nij Bel 07 Phi I II DC MSG I II Har BOS I II 08, LA3/4, SD '09, MSG I II '10, Missoula, London ONT, Wrigley, SD, LA1/2, Portland. Wrigley '16 I and II. 
  • Options
    PJ_ROCKSPJ_ROCKS THE 406 Posts: 6,736
    :mrgreen:

1995 San Francisco
              San Jose

San Diego 2 shows 

2003 Missoula

2005 Missoula

2006 Denver 2 shows with Tom Petty 

Gorge 2 shows

2009 Utah

LA1

LA2

2012 Missoula : Meet and Greet : "Instant Classic show"

2013 Portland

Spokane

2018 Missoula

• Options
    YAHTZEE!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D:D:D:D:D:D
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • Options
    Hey all,

I have one extra Ten Club reserved seat for this show. Send me a private message if you are interested and we can figure something out.

I'll be flying in ~2pm and hanging out till the show, then leaving for Spokane early the next morning for the Saturday show :)
  • Options
    MitchEl wrote:
    Hey all,

I have one extra Ten Club reserved seat for this show. Send me a private message if you are interested and we can figure something out.

I'll be flying in ~2pm and hanging out till the show, then leaving for Spokane early the next morning for the Saturday show :)

viewtopic.php?f=4&t=224373
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • Options
    mfc2006 wrote:
    YAHTZEE!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D:D:D:D:D:D

15 days...

1995 San Francisco
              San Jose

San Diego 2 shows 

2003 Missoula

2005 Missoula

Gorge 2 shows

2009 Utah

LA1

LA2

2013 Portland

Spokane

2018 Missoula

• Options
    choopchoop Posts: 1,060
    hello, a suggestion regarding the pre-party.

some of the local folks may have heard about the wild cat attack last weekend, which claimed the life of a young mother.

that woman was Renee, she lived in NE Portland, and I know her husband. she was an avid music lover and went to many shows in Portland, and all over really.

she left behind a 5 month old daughter, and there is currently a fund set up for her. the link is: http://www.gofundme.com/57av7o

if you were looking for a place to donate some of the proceeds, i think this would be amazing.

i'm not much of a collector of things, but i might have some stuff you can throw in the mix, will look over the weekend.

also, feel free to donate right now at that link, and not have to wait for the party :)
    "If I should ever die, God forbid, let this be my epitaph: The only proof he needed for the existence of God was music." KV Jr.
  • Options
    here are some news articles if you aren't familiar:
    http://topics.oregonlive.com/tag/wildca ... posts.html
    "If I should ever die, God forbid, let this be my epitaph: The only proof he needed for the existence of God was music." KV Jr.
  • Options
    choop wrote:
    hello, a suggestion regarding the pre-party.

some of the local folks may have heard about the wild cat attack last weekend, which claimed the life of a young mother.

that woman was Renee, she lived in NE Portland, and I know her husband. she was an avid music lover and went to many shows in Portland, and all over really.

she left behind a 5 month old daughter, and there is currently a fund set up for her. the link is: http://www.gofundme.com/57av7o

if you were looking for a place to donate some of the proceeds, i think this would be amazing.

i'm not much of a collector of things, but i might have some stuff you can throw in the mix, will look over the weekend.

also, feel free to donate right now at that link, and not have to wait for the party :)

Hi there!

I read about that this week. So terrible.

I'm organizing the Wishlist Foundation Portland preparty that's being held at Kells. I love this idea but unfortunately, we've already committed to donating 100% of the funds from our event to Portland's Children's Cancer Association.

I'm mostly letting you know so you don't think I'm ignoring your suggestion because this was a really terrible tragedy.
  • Options
    ok understood.

i'm going to independently offer up a raffle for a sealed Vault #3 vinyl and my Sevens boxset preorder. i don't want to steal thunder away from you, so i'll keep this thread posted with when this will occur.
  • Options
    AnesthaAnestha Posts: 126
    Hi everyone! I'm traveling solo from Brazil and I'm still looking for 1 Portland GA ticket. It will be my show #30.
    If you're willing to sell your spare or know a friend that has 1 ticket to sell, please PM me. I can also trade a pair of 10C RS for 1 GA, 10C #427.XXX Please and thanks! :thumbup:
  • Options
    I'm in.

Let's do this! :twisted:
    Antwerp/London/Nijmegen/Werchter/Camden2/NewYork2/EVChicago1&2/Chicago1&2/
    Werchter/A'dam1/Werchter/EVA'dam2/EVLondon1/Portland/Spokane/Calgary/Vancouver/
    Seattle

Longtime ghost
  • Options
    oh yes!!!

:mrgreen:

1995 San Francisco
              San Jose

San Diego 2 shows 

2003 Missoula

2005 Missoula

Gorge 2 shows

2009 Utah

LA1

LA2

2013 Portland

Spokane

2018 Missoula

• Options
    choop wrote:
    ok understood.

i'm going to independently offer up a raffle for a sealed Vault #3 vinyl and my Sevens boxset preorder. i don't want to steal thunder away from you, so i'll keep this thread posted with when this will occur.

That's very sweet of you, but please do what you need to do to raise the funds you'd like to raise. We're all (more or less :lol: ) a happy family around here and there's plenty of love to share.
  • Options
    I'll be there!!!...reserved!!!
    Is it so wrong to think that love can keep us safe?
  • Options
    Hi! The Scales will be in GA - super excited!
    My friend has to come (some way, some how) and she is in need of 2 tickets. Anyone need to move 2 tickets please let me know. We will be forever grateful! Reserved or GA.
  • Options
    someone can resize and embed this, but they had this at the moda tonight for the NIN show, hope its not even close to the poster for the show.

http://imgur.com/92GQusm
  • Options
    Count me in!!!
    I don't need drugs to make my life tragic~E.V.
  • Options
    morellomorello Auckland, New Zealand Posts: 6,212
    Count me in!!!
    :clap::clap::clap:!!! See you soon darlin! :D
    <hr>
    PJ - Auckland 2009; Alpine Valley1&2 2011; Man1, Am'dam1&2, Berlin1&2, Stockholm, Oslo & Copenhagen 2012; LA, Oakland, Portland, Spokane, Calgary, Vancouver, Seattle 2013; Auckland 2014
    EV - Canberra, Newcastle & Sydney 1&2 2011
  • Options
    morello wrote:
    Count me in!!!
    :clap::clap::clap:!!! See you soon darlin! :D

woooohoooo :clap:
    I don't need drugs to make my life tragic~E.V.
  • Options
    demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 88,664
    choop wrote:
    someone can resize and embed this, but they had this at the moda tonight for the NIN show, hope its not even close to the poster for the show.

http://imgur.com/92GQusm

Sure! :)

dO1Y2xF.jpg?1

Cool promo print though.
  • Options
    PrlJam27PrlJam27 Colonia, NJ Posts: 346
    I'm there, reserved. 150xxx