Options

SIMPLE POLL: LIKE/DISLIKE LOTTERY

1234568»

Comments

• Options
    MayDay10MayDay10 Posts: 11,612
    They need to do something about Mults or the potential for mults just before tour time.

For a scalper, landing one GA spot can pay for more than 50 10c accounts for a year.
  • Options
    JimmyVJimmyV Boston's MetroWest Posts: 18,930
    october22 wrote:
    Like.

Yes, I get less shows because of it but I actually do think it works well. And this is from someone who was vehemently against it at first. I think I just overestimated our numbers, plus the prio system does a great job of spreading everything out.

I'd love to see the guy from PJ20 do a distribution analysis. You know he'd jizz his pants if they gave him the numbers.

Think this is one of the best posts in the thread. So many on both sides had their minds made up long before the lottery was even really in place. Refreshing to see someone who saw how it played out, evaluated it, and had their mind changed.

"...I changed by not changing at all..."
  • Options
    MG79478MG79478 Posts: 1,628
    JimmyV wrote:
    october22 wrote:
    Like.

Yes, I get less shows because of it but I actually do think it works well. And this is from someone who was vehemently against it at first. I think I just overestimated our numbers, plus the prio system does a great job of spreading everything out.

I'd love to see the guy from PJ20 do a distribution analysis. You know he'd jizz his pants if they gave him the numbers.

Think this is one of the best posts in the thread. So many on both sides had their minds made up long before the lottery was even really in place. Refreshing to see someone who saw how it played out, evaluated it, and had their mind changed.

Well, some of us were proved right after watching it play out. I thought it would be bad, it was even worse than I had expected. If it stays it needs a major overhaul.
  • Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,158
    :lol::lol::lol:
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    WEAPONX24WEAPONX24 Posts: 131
    LIKE!